Goddamn it, I spent a week trying to figure out how to disable player check.

I searched for old topics such as Brutal Rapers and older posts here. I tried to include player as an exception in savalidate actor, tried to delete references such as victim == PlayerREF, the advice from Odessa in 4th page doesn't work - such as deleting line "ar_Append arVictims PlayerREF" - however instead of PlayerREF there is rActor. Still, doesn't work. It seems like the mod doesn't even care that i make changes in scripts, only when going blunt way - deleting all references to the player, but then the mod stops working.

Can someone experienced help me with this problem? So that other users who want to disable this feature could also use this, thanks.

• 9 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 12:29 AM, Maggotron said:

Goddamn it, I spent a week trying to figure out how to disable player check.

I searched for old topics such as Brutal Rapers and older posts here. I tried to include player as an exception in savalidate actor, tried to delete references such as victim == PlayerREF, the advice from Odessa in 4th page doesn't work - such as deleting line "ar_Append arVictims PlayerREF" - however instead of PlayerREF there is rActor. Still, doesn't work. It seems like the mod doesn't even care that i make changes in scripts, only when going blunt way - deleting all references to the player, but then the mod stops working.

Can someone experienced help me with this problem? So that other users who want to disable this feature could also use this, thanks.

Create a new thread for this. If you want to fork the mod over to have a more "brutal rapers" mod and other features.. please check with Odessa or mods. There is info here but you have to be patient and do some work on your own.  Sometimes,,, keep at it until you figure it out yourself. AS for the info it was quite old and who knows if ODessa did some updates which changed some of the things ;) Good luck

10 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I like to have a few slaves as companions but they dont get any action, is it possible to have them available for combat rape and stalkers?

You'd have to edit the mod and learn how to implement these. Odessa likely isn't interested in such things for this mod.  Do the same as above, create a thread with some info on what you want and what you know. Keep working at it. Ask specific questions showing what you have done.. if someone is showing they are actively working on a project and where they are, they are more likely to get support from someone else. If they are just asking a general question like the one you are asking.. it might be too complex a question for someone to do a quick post. In the past some have tried and ended up being expected to basically do the entire mod change themselves for the poster.

If either of you two are interested in this type of activity (creating and editing mods to get added features) I'd advise you to help with support, meet other mod authors and work on projects. The more you show you know and are willing to work .. the more likely you are to get support and answers to your modding questions.  A much hidden fact, mod authors generally want more authors in the game of choice. It benefits them and the game. I have seen many new people develop and later be able to help those very mod authors that helped them with a project or some problem they can't figure out. ;) 

You'd have to edit the mod and learn how to implement these. Odessa likely isn't interested in such things for this mod.  Do the same as above, create a thread with some info on what you want and what you know. Keep working at it. Ask specific questions showing what you have done.. if someone is showing they are actively working on a project and where they are, they are more likely to get support from someone else. If they are just asking a general question like the one you are asking.. it might be too complex a question for someone to do a quick post. In the past some have tried and ended up being expected to basically do the entire mod change themselves for the poster.

After I bounced through some mods I found JIP CCC did what I wanted and allowed my slave to be raped by enemies just like me, so no need to make a completely new mod

• 2 months later...

How do i disable SmartRape in the latest version? i can't seem to find the setting and ive got stalkers and all animations working properly but for some reason combat rape won't proc. I was reading through some of the older posts and saw that someone fixed this issue by deactivating smartrape but like i said, i cant find it

• 5 months later...
On 6/19/2021 at 1:07 AM, Spectre5342 said:

How can I make something happen post rape like teleport the player? Otherwise they just get gunned down before they can get back on their feet.

Try to redude rape KO to 0, to see if it helps. Anyhow, I don't believe assault takes companions into account for prevention.

21 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Try to redude rape KO to 0, to see if it helps. Anyhow, I don't believe assault takes companions into account for prevention.

Well unfortunatly I've decided to get this playthrough going without Sexout I'm just not motivated and too depressed to figure out Sexout Common Resources don't know why they split it and its requirements into 17 different pieces... But I'll back to this in the future and keep in mind what you said thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 12:42 AM, Spectre5342 said:

Well unfortunatly I've decided to get this playthrough going without Sexout I'm just not motivated and too depressed to figure out Sexout Common Resources don't know why they split it and its requirements into 17 different pieces... But I'll back to this in the future and keep in mind what you said thanks for the help.

I Don't know if it will convince you but all you need is the last two files from SCR dlownload here. The latest esm and the data pack filled with meshes and textures. Unless you want to go to the bigger mods like Tryout or the pregnancy mod, you don't need anything else to get SCR working.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:16 PM, mcnv said:

I Don't know if it will convince you but all you need is the last two files from SCR dlownload here. The latest esm and the data pack filled with meshes and textures. Unless you want to go to the bigger mods like Tryout or the pregnancy mod, you don't need anything else to get SCR working.

So much time has passed I all ready beat the game so I'll keep this information for next playthrough thanks though