@Nismoman  (/on OWB cyberdogs) : maybe its too late now because you've already loaded the old save, but if sexout animations stop working you may be able to fix it by removing tokens via the console or casting a clean up spell. Its a known sexout issue, but I'm not sure why the 9.2 would have caused it. I may be able to block OWB cyberdogs via BuildRef or something.

@Supraheroic (/On McCarren): If you mean inside, check what the 'exteriors only' MCM option is. Otherwise, if you try the WIP version I attached a few posts up and enable debug it should tell you why. Stalking should be disabled while you are doing Tryouts prostitution, although I have noticed stalkers still act in the Wrangler when you are.

@CT4thG (/On NPC vs NPC): Any NPC has never been an option for combat, the system would need some rewriting to allow it. In the current version it can be returned for stalking by uncommenting and changing a couple of order numbers in the MCM, I've detailed it several times if you skim through my posts in this or the old support topic.

However, the Sex Assault system is a lot more complex than the old Brutal Rapers and several features rely on checking the player and would otherwise be difficult or impossible to script- the game engine is primarily focused on the player, and allowing NPC vs NPC limits a lot of things you can do. Currently it will work but just still check the player for everyone if you enable that, but I am working to improve and make the system more reliable using new features of NVSE v4 and unfortunately it won't be possible to simply reenable them then.

Also, the trouble with NPC vs NPC is that if you change cell whilst an animation is in progress it will break sexout for those actors and the man will never put his package away. It can also break scripted sequences and immersion. But... I have an idea for a sort of 'comedy' mod that will use adapted code that you may find interesting ;).

@Nismoman  (/on OWB cyberdogs) : maybe its too late now because you've already loaded the old save, but if sexout animations stop working you may be able to fix it by removing tokens via the console or casting a clean up spell. Its a known sexout issue, but I'm not sure why the 9.2 would have caused it. I may be able to block OWB cyberdogs via BuildRef or something.

@Supraheroic (/On McCarren): If you mean inside, check what the 'exteriors only' MCM option is. Otherwise, if you try the WIP version I attached a few posts up and enable debug it should tell you why. Stalking should be disabled while you are doing Tryouts prostitution, although I have noticed stalkers still act in the Wrangler when you are.

@CT4thG (/On NPC vs NPC): Any NPC has never been an option for combat, the system would need some rewriting to allow it. In the current version it can be returned for stalking by uncommenting and changing a couple of order numbers in the MCM, I've detailed it several times if you skim through my posts in this or the old support topic.

However, the Sex Assault system is a lot more complex than the old Brutal Rapers and several features rely on checking the player and would otherwise be difficult or impossible to script- the game engine is primarily focused on the player, and allowing NPC vs NPC limits a lot of things you can do. Currently it will work but just still check the player for everyone if you enable that, but I am working to improve and make the system more reliable using new features of NVSE v4 and unfortunately it won't be possible to simply reenable them then.

Also, the trouble with NPC vs NPC is that if you change cell whilst an animation is in progress it will break sexout for those actors and the man will never put his package away. It can also break scripted sequences and immersion. But... I have an idea for a sort of 'comedy' mod that will use adapted code that you may find interesting ;).

Ok thanks anyways.

I can fix that through console??  :blink:

God, aren't I a butt for person, I've tried random commands that I thought would make sense (ie. "set sexoutng.actora 0000000" and such but to no avail. (Everyone can stop laughing now <_<) Just in case one of the dogs sneaked up on my pc again, how can I clean things in console?

BTW, is there a way to assign normal dog animations to Cyber dogs? they seem to be fairly similar geometrically and would make sense to have them use the same anims... minus the male parts that is until someone comes up with those, otherwise blocking them would be beneficial like you said.

Thanks again!

Uploaded a new version to OP.

CLEAN SAVE REQUIRED TO UPGRADE

Rewrote and restructured the whole plugin, it nows makes extensive use of NVSE4, and is much more efficient, concise, consistent in style, and readable. Discovered and fixed a load of bugs in the process. (no more Label 0 (sometimes redefined three times in one script gaah)). Knocked 150-250 lines off each of the 3 main scripts.

Massively expanded item theft and drugging to include a lot more items, and allow for multiple choices.

Massively expanded sex toys. Every toy and BDSM item in SCR is now available. Requires you have them installed, see requirements of OP, or you'll get big red boxes. For some of them you might need to use Sexout ClothingEval to mark them as 'leave on during sex'- unless you are using sexout '83 (the current beta) in which case I do it for you. EDIT: No need for this with April 9 update.

Fixed companion support and some rates so its now equal opportunities for males/females.

Stalker cooldown now uses an NX instead of a spell, which is much more reliable and means I could make it adjustable in the MCM (setting it to 0 with 100% stalk rate is a very silly idea ;)). Note: Changing the cool down period will not affect existing cooldowns.

NPCs are checked for interest (Yes/No) in combat sex once per 5 minutes instead of 3 seconds- if interested they will keep trying against your defense every 3 seconds, as before.

Removed various MCM options that didn't do anything, or didn't make sense. Added some more and updated the name/descriptions of others.

Fix for OWB robots (no anims)

Still derping around in the Capital Wasteland via TTW atm, and upon doing a clean save procedure Sexout Assault's MCM Menu simply says 'Not yet initialized' with the Title 'You must enter the Wasteland'. Venturing outside the Capital Wasteland didn't reveal any updates.

I'm amusing you mean the Nevada Wastes then? I recall that older version of SexOut Assault required the player to go through with Doc's Mitchell inital 'setup' script in order to activate properly.

Not that big of a deal to me yet; the March 13 version is working more or less fine for my tastes, and once I get around to hitching a ride to the Mojave, then I will update :)

Well, you certainly gave this mod some teeth; I'm impressed :) 

I like the new features, and the operation feels a lot smoother.

A few suggestions: Deposit the player's clothes and weapon a bit farther away from the player;

they're fouling the first sex animation.

Put a time limit on the Turbo time extension effect, something on the order of thirty seconds.

Add a bit of time delay between successive sex animations, animations sequenced in rapid

succession cause Positioning to generate WTF errors and become non-functional for the duration

of the animation.

I had a bit of a problem with toys not showing up on my player; they were in the inventory after

the sex was finished but didn't equip before sex successfully.

Even though I don't care for drugging, I like the idea of what you did with the side effects for Turbo.

It would be cool to apply some side effects to other drugs as well, like hampering movement. Put the

crawling animation to use as a side effect, for instance. Got to find a way to keep creatures from

administering drugs though :lol:

Anyway, nice job! I can tell you really put some thought and effort into this and it's much appreciated :)

As for the initializing after installation; it didn't occur for me until I entered the Capitol Wasteland with TTW;

I started in New Vegas, in case anyone is curious.

Glad you like it.

On TTW: It should initialize as soon as you enter an exterior for the first time after loading the mod. Prior to this change, it checked some quests to see if you had left Doc Mitchel's or Vault 101 and that wasn't reliable, so I figured this was simpler. I'll have a look at why that isn't working. I might have accidentally put the check in the do once 'OnGameRestarted' block, so you need quit and load a save thats outside.

Turbo: The effect is just vanilla for using it. It is pretty mad isn't it.. I felt I had to get it in there ;). It does go on and on though, maybe I can make a duplicate turbo with shorter duration.

Creatures shouldn't be drugging you.. maybe I missed a check.

With sex toys, if you are using Sexout '82 (current stable) you may have to add some of them to the 'keep on during sex list' with SexoutClothingEval. If you switch to '83 beta I handle it for you. EDIT: No longer necessary from April 9th update

I should be able to add an adjustable animation delay easily for the positioning, since all sex is now started via a single seperate script.

I'll have a look into item drop, it has always been a bit buggy because things also fall through the floor (wonderful gamebryo), incidentally if you open console, type 'tfc' and look under the floor, then click them and type 'MoveTo Player' you can retrieve them.

I don't have FNV installed on this machine right now, so it may be tomorrow.

[...]

I might have accidentally put the check in the do once 'OnGameRestarted' block, so you need quit and load a save thats outside.

[...]

Followed this tidbit and it loaded up like a charm, so I think you got it pegged already Odessa!

Oh, and a follow-up question about Drugging - does the current list include the Sexout Drugs, such as FertX, SleepEZ,etc?

EDIT: Decided to stop being lazy and tested a 'zero' cooldown, multi-drug scenario, and yes, SexOut derived drugs are included, but I also ran into your below scenario as well.

I added the SCR drugs into SexAssault, and after being given a SleepEz dose, my character constantly collapses from fatigue and sleep deprivation reaches 800. This is with the high dose or med dose SleepEz spell effect.

Would it be possible to have another MCM menu where you can select which drugs SexOut Assault chooses from?

Uploaded a new version to OP with some bug fixes

- Removed SleepEz from drugging list due to excessive effect

- Blocked creatures from drugging

- Removed sex toys that are marked as unplayable from choices and add them all to 'leave-on-during-sex' list ('83 beta no longer necessary for better reliability)

- Mod initializes on entering exterior as intended, instead of only if you restart the game outside.

- Changed some of the 'sexout-in-use' checks to use NX instead of tokens and added extra delay check if busy. Hopefully this will be reliable with the positioning mod (untested)

- Requires a clean save if upgrading from a pre-April 6 version, does not require one if you upgraded to April 6 already.

------

@Sleep_Soul: Allowing the drugs list to be modified via MCM would be quite fiddly, but if you open the plugin in the GECK, find 'Miscellaneous' -> 'Form List' in the columns on the right, then type 'SexAssaultDrugsFL' you will see the list of drugs which are chosen from. If you open that list you can either delete items you don't want or drag extra ones (ingestibles only) in.

I'm seeing some erratic behavior when using Willow (with Sexout plugin) as a companion.

Attacks from NPC's not stopping during sex, Willow not staying undressed, and NPC's ignoring

my character and only going after Willow in both Stalk and Combat mode. My character was only

being ravished after Willow was knocked unconscious.

Some other glitches: Sex animation doesn't, or only partially overides player attack animation,

so sex may have the PC animation replaced with fists clenched pose, or fists may stay clenched

and arms drawn back during sex animation. Basically, if I am punching an attacker before rape

this will happen.

I'll be trying it out with Veronica instead of Willow tonight and see what happens.

Well, that's no fun; I guess I'll just travel with her when I'm feeling rather chaste. She could stand

a ballgag sometimes, though ;)

Willow redressing is inherent to the Willow mod itself. There is a script that checks what outift she is wearing and if she's not, it reapplies it.

@ Panthercom:

- Attack animation not removing: I've noticed this sometimes, my guess is that this happens if you are midway into an attack animation when the sexout one starts. According to the GECK wiki I can check: 'GetAnimAction == 2' to see if ANIM_ACTION_ATTACK is playing. I'll give it a try but I'm not sure exactly what it will do, it may well be difficult to get it reliable.

- Third party attacks not stopping during sex: There has never been any code in this mod or the old BrutalRapers to stop combat during animations, so I believe it is something sexout or animations cause. Its possible but difficult to do and needs a lot of consideration- you could add the player to the enemy factions but this is awkward and often unreliable in the mods that do and may conflict with them. Also, when do you reset it afterwards? If its not immediate then you can shoot your enemies between the eyes for free, before combat restarts, which isn't very realistic. Another Kick in the Head can remove you from combat before you die (but not during animations), triggered on damage or post sex, which I think combines quite well with this one.

- The combat script runs on each potential victim, not attacker, unlike stalkers, who pick the first available target (various conditions) and stick with it, and the player is the first checked. I think you may have just been unlucky with the Willow prioritising, or not meeting some condition at the time.

- I think it would be possible to create a workaround for Willow undressing without overriding (easier) and having her mod as a dependency but it would take some thought and testing, and I don't use the mod.. so, someone else will have to do that... sorry.

I'm betting Willow is fouling things up.

Regarding 3rd party attacks during sex; I've only seen that

happen before with an early version of Player Slave Alpha with

the Legion; it's never been a problem with Sex Assault.

I'll just leave Willow at home when I go looking for trouble, from now on.

Got your latest update; time to grab Veronica. I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for all your hard work :)

The latest version is working better.

Also, much better with Veronica instead of Willow; I wouldn't

recommend Willow Companion be used with this mod based

on my earlier experiences.

One feature which is a bit aggravating is the weapons drop; I have to reassign

the hotkey to the weapon every time it gets dropped and retrieved. It gets old

after a while. It also makes trying to fight after retrieving your weapon more difficult.

I would rather see the weapon unequipped than dropped to keep the hotkey intact.

I did find a clean save was needed to get the latest update working correctly; Veronica

wasn't undressing and strapons were being unequipped before I did it.

The only other problem of note was Stalkers not quite following you when you would

fast travel prior to being attacked. A couple of times I fast traveled and found myself

being assaulted by an invisible stalker in the new location; which is to say the sex animation

started but the NPC was missing. There were no Stalker warning messages prior to fast

traveling.

I'm not finding the 'Concede' key to be having any noticeable effect when I press it; it's

not a situation where the attackers would be in cooldown preventing it from working either,

since I was trying it before being raped for the first time. My expectation would be that I press

the key and one of the available NPC's would stop beating/shooting me and jump my bones

instead, but that's not happening.

The performance is pretty smooth when backing off to less aggressive settings; it's got

a good 'feel' to it. (sounds like I'm reviewing a guitar amplifier :lol:)  You're definitely getting

the 'clunkiness' of the earlier versions worked out.

Thanks

- On Item Drop: I don't think there is any way of getting/reassigning the hotkey for items unfortunately. I could seperate the MCM option into weapon drop + equipment drop as a sort of 'workaround'. Dropping items is problematic because according to the documentation, the GECK 'Drop' function doesn't allow for the item to be referenced again once its done, and I haven't found an alternative. Most of the functions to remove/add items actually delete the item, and then create a copy, which is fine for ingestibles/ammo but awkward for items with health/weapon mods. They sometimes fall through the floor (engines fault) which I'd really like to stop somehow.

- On invisible stalkers: I added some code to try and stop that, but I guess it didn't work. It may be that the sexout animation was already called but you left the cell in the second or two before controls disable. I could try disabling controls myself, but I've found this function can be problematic- sometimes they get stuck disabled, and if the sex animation aborts for some reason you would be stuck.

- Concede mode is active for 30 seconds after key press and increases the chance an NPC becomes a stalker or is interested in combat sex, but won't recheck the rates (its checked 0-5 seconds of them detecting you for stalkers, depending when the script updates, and once per 5 minutes for each NPC in combat- then if successful attempts are every 3 seconds while the conditions are met). They still have to make an attempt as usual, but the defense roll is skipped when they do, so success is guaranteed. So, in combat if they failed the interest (the 0-100% MCM) roll, then conceding will have no effect.

Thanks for the Newer version Odessa, It does perform way better than the previous ones. I'll be playing around for while and will try to keep an eye on bugs to report if there are any but yet again; so far so good, Thanks for all the hard work!  :)