Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

On 3.1.2018 at 7:14 PM, gooser said:

For instance, I tweaked Apropos Classic (just locally) to support DwarvenSpider, DwarvenSphere, Ballista, Centurion and DragonPriest ... because of ... Billyy...

Really? Billy has Dwarven stuff? I have to check again. :smiley: What i actually wanted to say, though: llabsky actually has uploaded his animations for DwarvenSpider, DwarvenSphere, Ballista together with icewraith, mudcrab, slaughterfish... they aren't very good (for icewraith the PC doesn't move at all, just standing there bend over and the icewraith rather looks like a big dildo than something living) but... for people like me who play weak characters with defeat, it's a way not to get killed by those. :smile:

You go there https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider/, download this http://prntscr.com/i0795u. It's it's own .esp since it's older than SLAL, but seems to work fine. This also includes a couple of short, non-sexual animations to pet dogs and wolves which are pretty good. They could be used for consensual foreplay or something if you want to give them a sexual note.

*edit:

On 17.6.2017 at 11:39 PM, Vauria said:

More Nasty Critters has finally seen an update thanks to MadMansGun, which involved moving all the animations into an SLAL pack. Side effect of this is all the animation IDs have changed, which means the Unique Animation files pointing at those animations are useless if you update NMC.

MNCv10 DB.7z

This is my second try to patch apropos so excuse my stupid question... appearently your file includes everything from apropos? Should i just overwrite it? I have your database change, i guess i need to edit the AnimationPatchups.txt and Uniqueanimations.txt in ths files included here? Or is overwriting it the wrong way?

• 2 weeks later...

I basically only need a mod that dynamically adds and removes Tears/Drool or other "abuse" textures.

But apropos does nothing at all, even with textures and the feature enabled.

All I could get was a bleeding mascara once, but I had to remove it manually later.

All the rest is really not so interesting. I tried the "comic" descriptions for the sex scenes, but they get repetive after 2-3 scenes. And you either place them too far away to see the sex or too close and both is not good. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I basically only need a mod that dynamically adds and removes Tears/Drool or other "abuse" textures.

But apropos does nothing at all, even with textures and the feature enabled.

All I could get was a bleeding mascara once, but I had to remove it manually later.

All the rest is really not so interesting. I tried the "comic" descriptions for the sex scenes, but they get repetive after 2-3 scenes. And you either place them too far away to see the sex or too close and both is not good. 

What do you think you want to be the basis for when textures are applied? When? Which ones?

I ask, because the basis in Apropos currently, is the accrual of abusive (rape or aggressive) experiences.

You are seeing mascara applied because that is the lightest indication of abuse. 

All others are applied based on accumulation of unfortunate experiences for the PC/NPC.

There are no "drool" textures. lol

18 minutes ago, gooser said:

What do you think you want to be the basis for when textures are applied? When? Which ones?

I ask, because the basis in Apropos currently, is the accrual of abusive (rape or aggressive) experiences.

You are seeing mascara applied because that is the lightest indication of abuse. 

All others are applied based on accumulation of unfortunate experiences for the PC/NPC.

There are no "drool" textures. lol

Basically like this:

Aggressive Animation is played -> tears textures are applied. But the act of an aggresive scene alone should be enough to get some visible effects. 

Animation stops. Tears textures are removed after Timer (X)?  

Everything else is a bonus (adding whatever abuse textures there are from one stage to the other).

The PC was raped several times in Prison Overhaul and the only thing that gets applied is bleeding mascara? I also couldnt find an option where to increase the amount of abuse you get via sexlab scenes, just how it deteriorates.

There are Drool Textures, but maybe not in Apropos. Would be nice to apply if the animation contains oral sex or if a gag is equipped.

I have WetEffect going and its pretty awesome to watch the change of sweat/wetness even when u step into water or in the rain. It makes SexScenes immersive on a whole new level. 

Sadly, it has no other functionality than that... 

If the system is in place already, why not add "blush" or "aroused" textures to face and/or pussy when aroused value hits a certain spot?

Its that kind of mod I am searching for, but somehow it doesent seem to exist.

Everything I can find about "what sex does to your PC" is solely based on gameplay values, buffs, debuffs which I honestly do not need at all (they are just not for me, that is all). 

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Basically like this:

Aggressive Animation is played -> tears textures are applied. But the act of an aggresive scene alone should be enough to get some visible effects. 

Animation stops. Tears textures are removed after Timer (X)?  

Everything else is a bonus (adding whatever abuse textures there are from one stage to the other).

The PC was raped several times in Prison Overhaul and the only thing that gets applied is bleeding mascara? I also couldnt find an option where to increase the amount of abuse you get via sexlab scenes, just how it deteriorates.

There are Drool Textures, but maybe not in Apropos. Would be nice to apply if the animation contains oral sex or if a gag is equipped.

I have WetEffect going and its pretty awesome to watch the change of sweat/wetness even when u step into water or in the rain. It makes SexScenes immersive on a whole new level. 

Sadly, it has no other functionality than that... 

If the system is in place already, why not add "blush" or "aroused" textures to face and/or pussy when aroused value hits a certain spot?

Its that kind of mod I am searching for, but somehow it doesent seem to exist.

Everything I can find about "what sex does to your PC" is solely based on gameplay values, buffs, debuffs which I honestly do not need at all (they are just not for me, that is all). 

If you want to boost W&T damage, you have to edit a text file, out of game. WearAndTear_Damage.txt. Then load the game, go into Apropos MCM and click [Refresh Database].

Please point out location of drool textures.

There already is a mod for arousal blushing "Blush when Aroused".

1 hour ago, gooser said:

If you want to boost W&T damage, you have to edit a text file, out of game. WearAndTear_Damage.txt. Then load the game, go into Apropos MCM and click [Refresh Database].

Please point out location of drool textures.

There already is a mod for arousal blushing "Blush when Aroused".

Oh nice! Will check that out. Also the Txt File.

As for the Drool Textures:

Zaz has a SlaveTats folder and thee you find Drool, Tears and Sob Textures with 3 Stages each.

Sadly, I couldnt get ZAZ to work with those textures itself lol. I just use them via Slave Tats mod... 

I may be misinformed because I don't use them, but don't face tattoos/tear effect ect require a .ini setting to be adjusted?  I recall reading that it was set up that way because decapitation killmoves in the game would cause an automatic CTD if these effects were present.  

47 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I may be misinformed because I don't use them, but don't face tattoos/tear effect ect require a .ini setting to be adjusted?  I recall reading that it was set up that way because decapitation killmoves in the game would cause an automatic CTD if these effects were present.  

Yes, the Nio ini file. See my answer a few posts back on it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2017 at 6:19 AM, Vauria said:

Wolves were the main focus, since Billyy's new animations left the existing descriptions really lacking. The Estrus stuff was a fun experiment to see if Apropos was even capable of it. The goat and rabbit I wrote lines for on a whim since it was easily to adapt them from my now defunct skeever stuff. And finally, those horse animations were hella unimmersive with the default vaginal horse lines, but they certainly aren't the only ones, so more soonâ„¢. I stuck to 6+ first and second person lines for each major stage, and 2+ third person, so it's not a huge number of lines, but at least it's mostly new material.

Make sure to merge/append the contents of UniqueAnimations.txt and AnimationPatchups.txt to your existing files, then refresh database and apply patchups in game. The only way to get unique masturbation/solo animations (aka the Tentacle animations) to work with Apropos is to tag them with Vaginal/Anal/etc so they get passed to the unique animation system, so those descriptions won't play unless you add the patchup entries and apply them in game.

dbVauria1-0.zip

Just wanted to mention that I'm still enjoying these descriptions in general, and have sliced up many of these unique lines to generate generic wolf oral descriptions.  Billyy's new animations reminded me of these and I though they could deserve a bump for others to find them.

Technically the wolf animations have been replaced with animations that work with all canines in Billyy's latest update, but most of the animations were in his original creature pack that will likely never be updated again.  Since sometimes I really want descriptions with my animations, I'll definitely be keeping the old ones installed in the meantime.  If you do ever feel like writing unique descriptions for the new canine 3p animations however, obviously they would be much appreciated.:classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be difficult to make the mascara texture disappear after a certain amount of time passes? Assuming no further abuse. I like the texture it just seems like maybe she would fix her makeup after a while. Maybe like 24 game hours or something.

12 hours ago, pointer said:

Would it be difficult to make the mascara texture disappear after a certain amount of time passes? Assuming no further abuse. I like the texture it just seems like maybe she would fix her makeup after a while. Maybe like 24 game hours or something.

Yeah, I have thought of that a few times.

• 1 month later...

I have run into a pretty strange problem. I've been writing my own dialogue for Apropos, but now I've moved to making separate, unique dialogue for animations themselves. Here's where I've run into the problem. If I add a new dialogue file for an animation, both {ACTIVE} and {PRIMARY} becomes the player character for that dialogue. All dialogue files that come with Apropos work normally, but any new ones made for any specific animations will always show the player's name in {PRIMARY} and {ACTIVE}.

I'm clearly doing something wrong here. I just can't understand what. 

On 4/24/2018 at 5:45 PM, Hergotzer said:

I have run into a pretty strange problem. I've been writing my own dialogue for Apropos, but now I've moved to making separate, unique dialogue for animations themselves. Here's where I've run into the problem. If I add a new dialogue file for an animation, both {ACTIVE} and {PRIMARY} becomes the player character for that dialogue. All dialogue files that come with Apropos work normally, but any new ones made for any specific animations will always show the player's name in {PRIMARY} and {ACTIVE}.

I'm clearly doing something wrong here. I just can't understand what. 

Off hand I can't think of what might be causing this. Can you post a log file?

Not sure if this sort of feature would difficult to make (or already suggested), but I've been wanting to see a mod or feature that controls arousal rates in more detail. Such as, raped victim getting minimal pleasure, or if giving a blowjob not getting any pleasure at all. Also lowering arousal rates depending on their abused state, no matter how much you enjoy anal, if you're bleeding and bruised around preferred area you're not gonna be too into getting some, unless you're a masochist i guess :smiley:

On 27/04/2018 at 8:58 AM, kiesu said:

Not sure if this sort of feature would difficult to make (or already suggested), but I've been wanting to see a mod or feature that controls arousal rates in more detail. Such as, raped victim getting minimal pleasure, or if giving a blowjob not getting any pleasure at all. Also lowering arousal rates depending on their abused state, no matter how much you enjoy anal, if you're bleeding and bruised around preferred area you're not gonna be too into getting some, unless you're a masochist i guess :smiley:

Separate orgasm does some of that i believe.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, lutalica said:

Any updates on how Apropos 2.0 is coming along ?

Ugh. I'm actually trying to release something along the lines of a 1.5 version at this point. The problem is that I keep adding in new features and retesting.

16 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

it's like mind quotes

Sure, but do you mean outside of sex scenes or something?   You could do that already with the current version by making custom lines.

Not to speak for Gooser, but I doubt an Apropos update means a huge amount of new dialogue from him - that's usually been something left for users.  I assume any Apropos update is mostly for new features and to cover the various blind spots/issues with the current version (like FF support).

58 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Sure, but do you mean outside of sex scenes or something?   You could do that already with the current version by making custom lines.

Not to speak for Gooser, but I doubt an Apropos update means a huge amount of new dialogue from him - that's usually been something left for users.  I assume any Apropos update is mostly for new features and to cover the various blind spots/issues with the current version (like FF support).

I wondered if it was some kind of 4th wall sort of thing?