Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

Is it possible to add a line for every animation stage?  I like to be bombarded with descriptions when my toon bangs.

Upcoming release. Something I've wanted since it is too quiet! So, yes, each stage will have some kind of description.

Might be beyond the realm of this mod's function but is there a way to have "spoken" (just text not necessarily voice) from the actors during animation?

Similar to the comments from Spectator Crowd, but from the characters engaging in the animation, or fake it to make it seems like they are the one saying it?

Is it possible to add a line for every animation stage?  I like to be bombarded with descriptions when my toon bangs.

This is the kind of post that makes me wish we still had a LIKE button, so consider this reply a LIKE.

Isn't the 'vote up' button the same thing?

Gooser,

Can you have a look at something?

When I play my male PC, the Wear and Tear for any (female) NPC does not update after sex. They are all permanent virgins.

This is with W&T for NPCs enabled.

When playing a female PC, it all works fine.

Thanks!

** edit **

Ahhh, crap. I had both the suggestions thread and the download thread open and naturally I posted this "bug" request in the wrong one.

This is the kind of post that makes me wish we still had a LIKE button, so consider this reply a LIKE.

Thanks, Decauk. I never noticed that button before. I guess it must be new (replace the like button for liking posters rather than posts?)

Loving the mod,

I m playing as male char,and would love to see the wear and tear stated for npc/followers i have fun with. there is already a button to enable it, but after no description of the state of their "holes" :)

I know it was mention in possible future development, but im sure many ppl would like to see this implemented.

Also:

As an idea, adding more various description lines, as well as (if possible) adding lines which would describe actions taken in sequence, ie. after having sex with one partner several times:

" .... she felt the sperm(spunk) overflowing her pussy when he came inside again"

".... she felt her stomach bulging from the sheer amount of sperm inside her" 

".... her anus could not take any more sperm, as her bowels started to being filled up"

".... she started choking as her mouth/though was overflowing with..."

Dont know if thous could be even implemented but would love to see it :)

great job so far!

Thanks, Decauk. I never noticed that button before. I guess it must be new (replace the like button for liking posters rather than posts?)

I didn't even notice it had changed until you mentioned the like button was gone.

Gooser, I have one (hopefully simple) request for future updates: a race toggle for both player and NPCs. The obvious flags would be:

for player  {PRMARYACTOR_RACENAME)

for npc      {ACTIVENAME_RACENAME)

I am not asking for messages--just the flags so we can customize messages using these descriptors. Would it be easy?

Cheers,

GTL

Loving the mod,

I m playing as male char,and would love to see the wear and tear stated for npc/followers i have fun with. there is already a button to enable it, but after no description of the state of their "holes" :)

I know it was mention in possible future development, but im sure many ppl would like to see this implemented.

Also:

As an idea, adding more various description lines, as well as (if possible) adding lines which would describe actions taken in sequence, ie. after having sex with one partner several times:

" .... she felt the sperm(spunk) overflowing her pussy when he came inside again"

".... her anus could not take any more sperm, as her bowels started to being filled up"

great job so far!

This sounds like it will needs some sort of cum/sperm tracker.

Loving the mod,

Also:

great job so far!

This is actually something I would quite like to see: something that tracks the amount of cum inside a character.  I could be used for these kinds of descriptions as well as the size of cum inflation and the amount of sperm flowing from the holes in question.

For example, if a girl screws one horse, she'll get a bit of a cum bulge and a certain amount of cum graphic all with a linked description.  If she screws 5 in a row, the bulge would be bigger, the amount of cum pouring out of her would be larger and the description would change.

Just a thought.

Loving the mod,

Also:

great job so far!

This is actually something I would quite like to see: something that tracks the amount of cum inside a character.  I could be used for these kinds of descriptions as well as the size of cum inflation and the amount of sperm flowing from the holes in question.

For example, if a girl screws one horse, she'll get a bit of a cum bulge and a certain amount of cum graphic all with a linked description.  If she screws 5 in a row, the bulge would be bigger, the amount of cum pouring out of her would be larger and the description would change.

Just a thought.

Description and texture + animation of cum dripping out....hawtness :blush:

That aside, I think Beeing Female currently has a way to track how much cum is inside a non generic character. It is use for its pregnancy system of course.

To clarify it tracks who came inside a character in the past X hours, there's no different in load size so to speak...or I don't think it does at least  :D

OK, I've run into a "situation" until we have a way to RAPIDLY repair worn parts.

I've played the game through a couple times normally and now I'm just having fun. Basically, creating characters (some with several followers) that fuck and suck their way through Tamriel. No man or beast is safe from their sex craved antics.

Apropos makes this a LOT more fun!

But .... the wear and tear system will pin you at the top level (battered) for AGES if you run the Radiant Prostitution quest where you have to fuck an entire giant camp (5 giants) or the quest where you go to the Companions and end up screwing a room full of Werewolves.

It would be awesome if we could TOGGLE the wear and tear system such that it would RANDOMLY choose a wear-and-tear descriptor and thereby the wear and tear descriptors get used more like the synonyms. This may or may not ever happen. It may or may not fit the mod author's vision of what the mod is FOR, so....

I'm going to edit the wear and tear descriptions on mine and see how it works out. The current descriptors go through stages of more and more wear and tear on a body part and describe it a less-than-flattering way.  Sore, Raw, Abused, and Battered may be fine for someone having OCCASIONAL sex, but if you have an army of fuck-bunnies, they start to sound like a pack of haggard, used up whores. :)

So I've compiled a list of descriptors that could be substituted for the originals. Maybe in a way that continues the wear and tear concept, but in a slightly more flattering way.

Here's my list so far (in no particular order):

sweet

fine

agile

perfect

lovely

famous

open

tender

warm

gifted

talented

cooperative

nice

lubricated

obedient

delightful

silky

moist

naughty

tiny

little

soft

hot

juicy

snug

pink

wet

eager

Just as an example you might substitute descriptors like this:

virgin - uh.... no change. It is what it is :)

tight - snug

sore - tender

abused - naughty

well fucked - lubricated

cum drenched - juicy

raw -hot

loose - open

gaping - talented

battered - famous

... or any other combination you can think of.

OR.... you could disable the wear and tear and just edit the synonyms, adding an adjective:

the PUSSY synonym list could have,

tight pussy

tight snatch

tight cum-bucket

wet pussy

wet snatch

wet cum-bucket

gifted pussy

gifted snatch

gifted cum-bucket

etc....

Doing that would get you a randomly selected description every time {PUSSY} is encountered.

Food for thought, eh?

I am looking forward to continued development. This is a great mod and really makes game play more fun. And the fact that it can be tweaked a little for individual play styles makes it even better! 

*** EDIT ***

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Modify the body part descriptions to your liking.

Now when you edit your text files for the narrative you use EITHER:

{WEARTEAR_VAGINAL} pussy. (for example)

OR

{PUSSY}

The first one will display the wear and tear "level" and you use whatever you've written in for the body part, but NOT {PUSSY}. You spell it out.

The second one will display your descriptive body part, but not the wear and tear level.

You can really get a lot of random results this way. 

If you use BOTH, you can get some odd results:

Whiterun Guard fills my battered (from W&T) snug pussy with......

So I'm going to take a quick run through my files and edit them to use one or the other. 

Responding to my own post apparently.....

Editing the descriptions works awesome! :) 

I'm pretty sure this wasn't how it was intended to be used, but until we get the repair ability working faster, this fits my "army of whores" play style :)

I can tear stuff up and not feel degraded by a tag. I become more experienced instead! hehehehe

Not sure how hard it would be to code, but instead of having it rely on genders, have it rely on the actual act to trigger the message, ie no matter what gender character A is, if they are using a vaginal intercourse animation, have it trigger "character A rams their cock into Character B" message" because you would assume that character A has some kind of cock <stap-on, herm, futa, a everyday normal penis> to be able to hump character B. Seems that would be easier for code because less variables from a logical point instead of having to write code to guy on girl, guy on guy, girl on girl, girl on guy, ect ect, otherwise i am loving this mod

Not sure how hard it would be to code, but instead of having it rely on genders, have it rely on the actual act to trigger the message, ie no matter what gender character A is, if they are using a vaginal intercourse animation, have it trigger "character A rams their cock into Character B" message" because you would assume that character A has some kind of cock <stap-on, herm, futa, a everyday normal penis> to be able to hump character B. Seems that would be easier for code because less variables from a logical point instead of having to write code to guy on girl, guy on guy, girl on girl, girl on guy, ect ect, otherwise i am loving this mod

That's way too simplistic for the very reason that males are not the same as females, females can participate in (anal, vaginal, oral, and boobjobs), whereas males only in (anal, oral) sex. I like your idea, but there are just too many variations on top of all the variables in place already (victim, consensual, group gangbang, etc.) and people want to see specific messages to gender as well. thanks

The main thing for me is to have the announcement stay up or scroll in such a way so you do not have to try to read so fast . Otherwise, like a lot.

Using the game's built in mechanics for the scrolling display, the mod doesn't have control over the time it remains up there.

Just tossin' this out there. I'm attaching my db folder. It has all of the text files and the body part synonyms I'm using plus an edited wear-and-tear descriptions file. 

I edited the wear and tear descriptions to be more focused on a whore gaining experience rather than a casual player getting their naughty bits in bad condition by having sex.

For example, I changed the highest level.... "battered"... to... "famous" as this whore has gained so much experience. :)

The body part descriptions are multi-word for a couple of parts. This WILL create some awkward wording if you have BOTH {WEARTEAR_VAGINAL} and {PUSSY} in the same line. So my text files will have a line that has "...{WEARTEAR_VAGINAL} pussy ..." OR "... {PUSSY}..."

So you get EITHER the wear and tear description OR the multi-word body part description. I edited {PUSSY}, {BOOBS}, and {ASS} this way.

It could probably be refined a bit more so that the wear and tear descriptions are not duplicated anywhere in the body part synonyms. Like "tight" should definitely be in the wear and tear, so I shouldn't use "tight pussy" in the multi-word description (and I think I did). The 2 don't ever get displayed in the same line so it's not critical, but if the character's vaginal wear and tear is at the highest level.... FAMOUS! *grin* ... then a multi-word description of "tight pussy" might be misleading to a potential client. :)

So... it is what it is, but this is just another way of looking at the wear and tear system. Wear and tear can be a degrading of body parts as they get used OR it can describe the experience of the character's parts and SOUND a little less degrading. :)

Here ya go. You can simply back up your current db folder and then drop this one in and try it and if you don't like it, you just put your original one back. I ran the files through the JSON validator so there shouldn't be any invalid json in them.

OH! Almost forgot. A LOT of the lines in the descriptive text are originally from decauk. Beautifully wriiten and very entertaining, but for ME.... they were a little too long in some cases so I pruned them and edited them. Added my own lines. Cut some that didn't seem to actually belong in a certain category, but credit to decauk for doing a ton of work on the descriptive text.

db.zip

Thanks for the compliment dude, feel free to use my stuff as you like.

Have a look at Gooser's newest update, you can do {ADJECTIVE_PUSSY} {PUSSY} now, and the like.

By 'lines that didn't seem to belong in the category', I assume you mean the stripping /naked lines. I like the buildup, and included these lines in act-start descriptions as a placeholder until (fingers crossed) we get to customise undress animation lines. Many of these lines, and some others, were written and included just to have them there until more description slots become available, then I'll rearrange the lines into more appropriate structures. So right now, the act-start descriptions also include stripping, approaching and general fucking as well as just penetration lines, and so on.

I have a collection of handjob, fisting and footjob ideas waiting for slots as well.

Someone did come up with a good idea though, is it possible to have the W&T descriptions also as variable? So, level 9 can be randomly either 'battered' or 'famous', or whatever?