Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

As often said in other posts you have to register the new animations in Sexlab MCM menu under clean up there is a option to register the animations new , so all added and installed animations will be scanned again , so the behavior file will be scanned too. But you have to add the Zynanimation file to your data with behavior.fnis file and run it. And then start game , and now the register of all animations. and after that is should be in the loop.

If it isnt working look at the post on side 4 from marjon his steps are very helpful to get the new animations working :)

Thanks for that mate, helped alot at trying.

And thanks to Zynisch , for the good work. Just do more animations and you will be fine with you skill :).

I think the next ones are of you will be perfect. The new ones now are good enough for me 

Thanks for the advise, but I did all those, except "post on side 4 from marjon", I don't quite understand what does that mean. But anyway I will keep trying. If anyone had the same problem and solved it, please give me a direction. Thx! :)

I don't have any problems with the other animations (with the exception of DP) DP would "play" but then a male would be in place of the female position, not only that but once I downloaded the new zyn animation file, the DP wouldn't play at all (characters standing there) or a different animation would play in it's place. (Even with Finis+ Sexlab Reset Animations)  FIXED :P

How did you fix it because mine is doing the thing where it won't play the animation. The previous patch worked but crashed shortly after starting the animation? My skyrim does crash randomly but it happened twice a few seconds after starting so I'm guessing it's something.

But the new one just doesn't play the animation. It's in the list, but when I cycle through to it it's not happening, they just kinda halfway play the previous animation and stand in random spots.

I downloaded (Zynisch_Animations) instead and installed them through the NMM, after that I went into my skyrim folder and ran FINS, went into my game and cleaned my SEXLAB registry settings and followed up with Reset Animation Registry. 

Once all of that is completed, I casts the sexlab spells required in this order: Male Actor>>Male Actor>> Player (since M>P>M or P>M>M didn't seem to activate the animation) you should get an animation for DP.

How did you fix it because mine is doing the thing where it won't play the animation. The previous patch worked but crashed shortly after starting the animation? My skyrim does crash randomly but it happened twice a few seconds after starting so I'm guessing it's something.

But the new one just doesn't play the animation. It's in the list, but when I cycle through to it it's not happening, they just kinda halfway play the previous animation and stand in random spots.

I downloaded (Zynisch_Animations) instead and installed them through the NMM, after that I went into my skyrim folder and ran FINS, went into my game and cleaned my SEXLAB registry settings and followed up with Reset Animation Registry. 

Once all of that is completed, I casts the sexlab spells required in this order: Male Actor>>Male Actor>> Player (since M>P>M or P>M>M didn't seem to activate the animation) you should get an animation for DP.

I did not do the Clean function of Sexlab, and I did do the Clean function for the previous patch which worked. I suspect this is the issue. Thank you for the response.

Thanks Zyn! Much appreciated.

If taking requests, I'd like to see a solo female standing masturbation, a new male one would be good too, maybe a kneeling/squatting solo.  Any other animations that show more subtle interaction - rubbing breasts, shoulders, buttocks, etc would be great too (particularly to show off HDT).  Regardless, any new animations from you, Bleagh and Arrok would be great!  I turn off most of the AP ones because they are just too mechanical looking so replacements/additions more than welcome.

I solved the problem yesterday. all we need to do is to use FNIS for moder on that FNIS_sexlab.txt thingy to generate a new behavior, then run the FNIS for user and stuff.

Could you please be a little more specific? What is 'FNIS for moder on that FNIS_sexlab.txt thingy'? Is that something in FNIS? Also, which version of FNIS do we need? Is it essential to upgrade to the latest?

I solved the problem yesterday. all we need to do is to use FNIS for moder on that FNIS_sexlab.txt thingy to generate a new behavior, then run the FNIS for user and stuff.

Could you please be a little more specific? What is 'FNIS for moder on that FNIS_sexlab.txt thingy'? Is that something in FNIS? Also, which version of FNIS do we need? Is it essential to upgrade to the latest?

1)Just unpack this file.

*)Optional but recommended:  backup \Data\scripts\sslAnimationDefaults.pex

2)Copy all files into skyrim folder. Overwrite all.

3) Run GenerateFNISforModders.exe on FNIS_Sexlab_list.txt in animation/sexlab folder

4) Run  GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (Reading ZynischAnimations ...)

5) Run game.

6)SexLab/Rebuild and Clean/Reset Animation Registry (tested with v1.39)

Just add one step in Zyn's guide.

FNIS comes with 2 version, forUsers and forModders. Check your Data/tools folder, and u should be able to find it.

Cheers :cool:

Zyn, I think it's not working because you forgot the FNIS behaviours file. It's the one thing Marjon has that you don't, and his works.

OMG! Yes, I totally forgot that!

Sorry for the Problems you guys had. I've uploaded a new ZynAnimation File that inclueds the behaviour file.

Such an stupid mistake. :(

Now that the behaviour File is attached, you don't need to run FNIS for Modders. The Steps explained in my 1. Post should be enough to install my Animations.

The anims are great, really lke the transitions and little details like kissing, cudling... : ) But you should use the SOS skeleton to animate, sometimes the dick is completely static which is a bit unimmersive (by static I mean that the actors move around it).
Keep up the great work : ) ( a rough DP could be awesome if you take suggestions^^)

I still can't get the threesome animations working, but that might be on my end, I'll figure it out maybe.  The one I can get working, the animations play for maybe 15-20s per stage and then reset, do I have my animation stage length settings too long maybe?  Were these animations only configured to work that 15-20s per stage?

omg, such great work Zyn! I'm working on a set right now and this will be incredible!! Thank you!

So from my understanding, the lastest file you have uploaded are not replacers anymore? I ask because I'd like to keep the Arrok animations. Thanks!

omg, such great work Zyn! I'm working on a set right now and this will be incredible!! Thank you!

So from my understanding, the lastest file you have uploaded are not replacers anymore? I ask because I'd like to keep the Arrok animations. Thanks!

Some mods are replacers as they are named in the first post although they are coming in the one package. But if you don't like replacers, you can still use SL's animations pressing "O".

Ok, I'm having trouble installing this mod. 

I only want the lesbian animations, which is why I downloaded only the Lesbian.rar file from Zynisch's original post.

I don't know where to extract the lesbian.rar files to, but I'm able to get the menu of sexlab in the game. 

Also, how do I start an animation? Is it a conversation option, or what?

Hi - I'm having some trouble w/ the missionary animation. It seems to freeze at the first stage whenever I play it, so they just sit there staring at each other for the whole way through. I can't switch to any other animations at the time, so I suspect it's an issue with SL itself, tho I haven't had it before - it started when I downloaded the pack.

Thank you so much in advance, you've done an awesome job, finally looks intimate and romantic.