Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Amazing work! Is there currently any way to add more group sex animations to the list without replacing old ones? (If this has already been answered, please ignore.) As far as I'm concerned, this game can't have enough group sex animations.  :P =)

To add a new animation to Sexlab I need to make a source script for the new animation, and add that entry to the main SexLab resource file, so that Sexlab can recognize the new script.

But the first thing is that I don't know how to make such an source script, and even if I would know how to make that, I don't know if I'm allowed to add it to SexLab.

I want that DP animation so badly...

I'm currently at the last Stage of it, so it should be available on Friday or Saturday. ;)

On another note Zynisch i am trying to get into working with animations in Skyrim any advice or pointers you could give or point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.I would like to work on my own projects like this.

The only advice I can give you so far is to check out Arrok's Animation Tutorial. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-ssl-tbbp-animations-resource-for-modders-edited-10302013/?do=findComment&comment=340992

If you want more advices you should be more specific about what you want to know.

The idea was that the existing vanilla lean-to animation and lean-to wall animation would trigger a new animation. NPC's do those animations already automatically, for instance in the underground bathhouse or in a home assigned with My Home is Your Home, but also in the vanilla game. So, my request was indeed about NPC's. But you know best what is feasible.

As far as I know, I need to make an FNIS mod like SexLab for paired animations, or something like Fore's idles for single actor animations, if I wan't to replace an "original" Skyrim animation. And that goes far beyond my knowledge.

Hey guys,

it's been a while since I made some Animations. But I decided to make more, and I hope you like them. ;)

Feel free to ask or request anything you want.

How can I refuse an invitation like that, from one of the very best sexlab modders? Here are my requests:

1. Cunnilngus. Not just as foreplay, but as the main event, with different stages. My understanding is that equipped  tongues are not yet possible, alas, but great animators like Zynisch and Bleagh might still convey increasing levels of urgency and delight, such as: i) bucking hips and clenching thighs; ii) the eaten woman grasps her lover's head and pushes it into her vulva; 3) eaten woman flails her head from side to side in ecstasy while pulling eater's hair; 4) man or woman doing the eating rubs bridge of nose sideways across clit to bring eaten woman to wild climax.

2. A great female flashing animation as  foreplay. Maybe woman lifts skirt if that is possible. Failing that, she could ostentatiously part her thighs to display a magnificent gash. She might even mime prying open her labia (I assume that the labia themselves cannot yet be animated). If facial expressions can be made to work, a mischievous wink would add enormous immersion. Another possibility: she points first to player character and then to her gaping vulva to give the signal "Eat me." Yet more immersion if she inserts her finger into her own crack and then inserts the moistened finger into her mouth--or the mouth of her lover.

3. Woman sucks a cock that has just been withdrawn from one (or both) of her other orifices, or an orifice of another woman. This last would make for a great threesome. Maybe a swift interchange of penetrating different holes, finishing with two mouths.

4. Bleagh's great footjob animation has made me appreciate the erotic potential of feet in sexlab animations.  Maybe one person could suck another's toes as foreplay, before working up their body to even more delicious delicacies.

5. The one thing sexlab currently lacks is a good finishing animation. The current choice--ragdoll (often with CTDs) or "snap out of it"--is really a poor choice. A talented animator like Zyn or Bleagh could do a great service to the community by filling this gap. I can imagine several possibilities:

i) creampie. We already have great bukkake textures. Why let all that good cream go to waste? Only a milkdrinker would fail to eat it. The woman might also sit on (or squat over) her lover's face, leaking all over him. . . . ii) the final animation need not even be sexually explicit. Even something simple like a tender caress, perhaps followed by a redressing animation would go a long way to making sexlab more immersive and complete. iii) playful slapping and/or hair pulling.

post_offline.pngZynisch

Posted Today, 05:48 PM

The idea was that the existing vanilla lean-to animation and lean-to wall animation would trigger a new animation. NPC's do those animations already automatically, for instance in the underground bathhouse or in a home assigned with My Home is Your Home, but also in the vanilla game. So, my request was indeed about NPC's. But you know best what is feasible.

"As far as I know, I need to make an FNIS mod like SexLab for paired animations, or something like Fore's idles for single actor animations, if I wan't to replace an "original" Skyrim animation. And that goes far beyond my knowledge."

No, these lean-to animations are done by single NPC's. I suppose you have seen an NPC bend over an enchanting table. But never mind, you have gotten so many new ideas already, and that adds up to a lot of work.

Perhaps Ashal is willing add your animations to sexlab, he has done it before and he would know if a FNIS mod is needed.

What about kissing and foreplay while NPC's are sitting on a bench or in a bath.

Yeah, there are quite a few existing mods that makes it possible to hug or kiss someone (Luxury Suite, Free Hug Mod, Kiss 'em All, Hug Me Dovahkin Relaxes too), but I suppose you use them already as you asked for version in different posture.

Point is, that it may be nice to be surprised by NPC's doing someting, or initiating something. The things the player initiates do not surprise the player. But it was already made clear by Zynisch that this is not possible right now for him.

(Actually, I liked the hug mod from the luxury suite, because there is no other way to say hello or goodbye, or break off a conversation in a gentle manner.)

Amazing work! And I found a way how to add them to SexLab (not only replacer).

1) Rename them: Zynisch_Missionary_A*_S*.HKX ..... Zynisch_Tricycle_A*_S*.HKX ... Doublepenetration_A*_S*.HKX

2) Edit \Data\scripts\Source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc

function LoadAnimations()
	; MissionaryZynisch
	RegisterAnimation("SexLabMissonary")
	RegisterAnimation("SexLabAggrMissonary")
	RegisterAnimation("ArrokMissionary")
	RegisterAnimation("ZynischMissionary")            ;;;;;;;;;
function ZynischMissionary(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)
	Name = "Zynisch Missionary"

SetContent(Sexual)
	SetSFX(Squishing)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S1", 0)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S2", 0)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S3", 0)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S4", 0)

int a2 = AddPosition(Male)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S1", -105)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S2", -105)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S3", -105, sos = 3)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S4", -107, sos = 7)

AddTag("Zynisch")
	AddTag("BBP")
	AddTag("Sex")
	AddTag("Missionary")
	AddTag("Laying")
	AddTag("Vaginal")
	AddTag("MF")

Save()
endFunction

3)Compile this file: http://www.creationkit.com/Papyrus_Compiler_Reference   and

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home (section: Common Compiling Problems)

4)Copy compiled script to \Data\scripts\sslAnimationDefaults.pex (re-write original, backup is good idea)

*)If you have problems with compilation, use file which is attached to this post.sslAnimationDefaults.7z

It is edited and compiled script from sexlab(v1.39). All animations (Miss..,Femdom,DP) are used in this file, so files for them are required.

I dont have much time, so there are some bugs. Cum on wrong place, wrong person has opened mouth....

5)Copy animation files to \Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\*.HKX......

6)Edit: \Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt and add this:

s Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S1 Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S1.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S2 Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S2.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S3 Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S3.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S4 Zynisch_Missionary_A1_S4.hkx
s Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S1 Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S1.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S2 Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S2.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S3 Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S3.hkx
+ Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S4 Zynisch_Missionary_A2_S4.hkx

s Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S1 Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S1.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S2 Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S2.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S3 Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S3.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S4 Zynisch_Tricycle_A1_S4.hkx
s Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S1 Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S1.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S2 Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S2.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S3 Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S3.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S4 Zynisch_Tricycle_A2_S4.hkx
s Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S1 Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S1.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S2 Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S2.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S3 Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S3.hkx
+ Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S4 Zynisch_Tricycle_A3_S4.hkx

s Doublepenetration_A1_S1 Doublepenetration_A1_S1.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A1_S2 Doublepenetration_A1_S2.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A1_S3 Doublepenetration_A1_S3.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A1_S4 Doublepenetration_A1_S4.hkx
s Doublepenetration_A2_S1 Doublepenetration_A2_S1.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A2_S2 Doublepenetration_A2_S2.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A2_S3 Doublepenetration_A2_S3.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A2_S4 Doublepenetration_A2_S4.hkx
s Doublepenetration_A3_S1 Doublepenetration_A3_S1.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A3_S2 Doublepenetration_A3_S2.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A3_S3 Doublepenetration_A3_S3.hkx
+ Doublepenetration_A3_S4 Doublepenetration_A3_S4.hkx

7) Run GenerateFNISfor!!!!!!!!!!!!!Modders!!!!!!!!!.exe and select file from step 6.

8) Run  GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

9) Run game.

10)SexLab/Rebuild and Clean/Reset Animation Registry

post-193895-0-40015200-1394660055_thumb.jpgpost-193895-0-50011400-1394660067_thumb.jpgpost-193895-0-71421300-1394662100_thumb.jpgpost-193895-0-81973400-1394662091_thumb.jpgpost-193895-0-32939200-1394919496_thumb.jpgpost-193895-0-26700200-1394919492_thumb.jpg

If you're ever in the mood to make more threesome animations, here's an idea for a two female one male:

Stage 1: Both females on all fours, facing the same direction, side by side. Male is behind, eating out the one on the right while two finger-ing the one on the left.

Stage 2: Females lie on top of each other, face to face. Male, on his knees behind, pauses for a moment as if deciding who to screw first, and decides on the bottom female, and fucks her.

Stage 3: Male pulls out of the bottom female and starts fucking the top female.

Stage 4: Male pulls out of the top female, and sticks his penis in between the two vaginas, and fucks them both vigorously, while the two females make out.

Stage 5: Male cums on them both, full body coverage. 

Thanks for the great work so far Zynisch, I'm so looking forward to the DP I've had a countdown on since this thread went up.

Very nice, I especially like the missionary animation as it looks more intimate rather than aggressive as the majority of animations for SL at the moment. Looking forward to see what else you come up with ^^

Zynisch animation is Great! ^_^

but Arrok's Missionary animation is different, I like them both, they are for different situations, one should not exclude the other, I hope that in the next version of SexLab, (Zynisch and Arrok) both version of Missionary animation are included :)

I have one question: Why last stage of Zynisch's Missionary animation not inclueded, perhaps not yet ready, or for other reasons..?

the DP animation is eagerly awaited!, but please.., no rush..!, take all the time necessary to complete it in the best way ;)

Small Update:

The modder Version of the double penetration animation is now aviable.

No usable Version yet, because I wasn't able to compile the psc file. Wasted almost an hour for that. :-/

I'm going to try it again tomorrow.

I have one question: Why last stage of Zynisch's Missionary animation not inclueded, perhaps not yet ready, or for other reasons..?

the DP animation is eagerly awaited!, but please.., no rush..!, take all the time necessary to complete it in the best way ;)

Update!

The Missionary Animation is now available.

But there is a problem with the replacer. My Animation got 5 Stages, but the replacer only contains 4 of them. Thats because the only 5 stage animations comes from AP, and it's nearly impossible to replace one of those. The Characters won't align properly, so Arrok's animations are the only one I can replace.

Sorry for that!

The sexlab framework has no Doublepinetration in MCM, but i have installed it correctly in sexlab foulder , what should i do ? 

Page 3, Marjons post, also trying it now =)

Alright, I'm stuck at compiling... and receive nullreferencexceptions.

I'm using command line to start compiler.:

PapyrusCompiler <file> -i="<scripts folder>" -o="Data\Scripts" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

Do you have In  "<scripts folder>" all necessary files? All source files (psc) related to sexlab must be in same folder as your <file>. And do not forget SkyUI SDK. I copied all *.psc files from game to my <scripts folder>.

This is probably best way how to get them into game.

1)Just unpack this file.

*)Optional but recommended:  backup \Data\scripts\sslAnimationDefaults.pex

2)Copy all files into skyrim folder. Overwrite all.

3) Run  GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (Reading ZynischAnimations ...)

4) Run game.

5)SexLab/Rebuild and Clean/Reset Animation Registry (tested with v1.39)

Everything is at this file. So you dont need to download animations separately.

It is overwriting sexlab file, so new sexlab=>problem=>new instalation of this "pack".

Zynisch_Animations.7z

(I am not sure if this works,I tested it only on my game, but it is not much complicated, so i dont expect many problems )

...There Will Be Bugs...