hydragorgon

Slave Girls by hydragorgon

Question: I use survival mods, so seeing nude slave girls being paraded through Winterhold on 31 Evening Star in the middle of a blizzard is...harmful to the immersiveness.

Is there a mod for the mod to ensure that people are wearing sufficient clothing for their current location?  (Slave Girls is the biggest offender for me in the area of NPC clothing, but not the only one)

There are some patches (fixes) for this mod floating about but I have not seen what you request. There is a patch for this that adds unscripted DD equipment to them. Perhaps you could alter that, replacing the DD devices with appropriate clothing?

All of the Face Texture files are corrupted. All the women have a red bandana on there foreheads. This usually happens and I Just remove ALL Makup from the Characters in the CK, But too much work for this One.  If someone has time to work on Mods, Maybe someone could and would repair these files. I started but got distracted with Life, and dont really have the time. This is Truly a Fantastic Mod. But I cant stand the discolored faces. lol

On 7/8/2016 at 7:13 PM, bearcano said:

Sup y'all

I made an updated .esp here for you guys that removes the forced subtitles, meaning you won't overhear slave conversations from this mod while you're on the other side of town.

Enjoy!

hydra_slavegirls.esp 2.68 MB · 936 downloads

Is anyone willing to update this patch with monomans tweak and then update both to 827 version of Slavegirls? Or is it even necessary?

18 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Eso se debe a que te falta una malla. Abra la consola, seleccione la esclava y vea lo que lleva puesto.

I detected the problem: DoggieBelt makes bodies invisible. I manually installed Meshes and Textures from this mod (and from ZAZ) but they still appear invisible.
Any advice to fix this?

On 3/8/2020 at 9:08 PM, Lupine00 said:

It certainly would. Maybe there is -some- kind of policy, but I never saw one, so I'm guessing not.

It's really a tricky situation. If I work on it, and then there are complaints... Sure, I can just take it down again, but then it's a bunch of wasted time.

Right now, I'm waiting for people to OK my uploading my Things in the Dark updates, and those authors are both still active.

I guess what I mean, is if I had nothing else on my plate, I might be prepared to risk it, but as it is, I have so many things to do that I'm just not that hung up on doing it.

Similarly, I asked for permission to put the Dwarven Cyborg model in DF with some different mechanics. Never got a reply. Don't really feel a pressing need to chase that up because there is always something else I can do if I am in a mood to mod something. Recently it was Things in the Dark😄

Maybe the TitD work will never get a release as a 'mod', but in that case I'll make a patch of it. I just need to diff all those scripts ... if that happens, the main thing will be that I don't do any further work on it. I'm not going to mess about maintaining a patch all the time, it's too fiddly. If it does get posted 'as a mod', it will still need the assets from the original mod, though I did actually change some of my assets, I'm not going to put those changes up. And if I post it that way, I will be able to add more updates/fixes easily.

If people don't want their stuff used, that's their choice. They made it and they're entitled to that.

I don't see why Delzaron would want TitD to rot, mostly unplayable, but then, I never understood why Whiterun Brothel Revamp was taken down. Not everyone sees these things the same way. I know Delzaron harbors an intent to redo TitD from scratch, but that would do nothing at all to make the original mod playable. He's redoing Forsworn Story right now, and ... it's an interesting topic I guess ... I would like a mod that let me carry on from Nobody Escapes Cidhna Mine on the side of the Forsworn, but I don't think that's what he's making.

Ah, I fear I've drifted rather far off topic.

This certainly is a touchy subject sometimes.  I believe the site should have  a policy that if you must state the permissions you want your mod to fall under.  That, or something that tells the mod author that if they do not have permissions stated, leave without removing their content and cannot be contacted, then the mod is fair game. 

Me personally, I would go for it.  I understand the time sink and maybe the author might come back.  But if they were that protective of their work they should have dealt with the permissions or removed it when they left.  If I happen to release a mod someday, and for some reason I disappear, I would hope some one would pick it up.  it means people liked it enough to continue (or fix).  The when I came back to work on the mod and saw the continuation, I would not rip it away from them.

I believe it is entirely reasonable to continue and abandoned mod that has no stated permissions.  This mod falls in the abandoned category for sure.  No updates in a few years, and the author not responding to communication attempts.

Delzaron  - he needs a team.  His ideas are good, he just lacks the focus to completely follow through.

Anyone else have some of the slaves and slavers show up as foxes in game?  Just wondering if this is a known thing or something I did.  I did alter a patch and may have messed something up.  I have had this mod in load order for years and have never seen the slave and slaver foxes, so chances are I fat fingered something.  Although I did notice that al lot of the NPCs in the mod are set to the fox race.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:44 PM, chizzlechad90 said:

Is it against the rules to edit a mod in creation kit and/or xedit as long as it's for personal use? I would love to give scripting a try and see if I can set up dialogue options to either buy, trade or quest to either free a slave or make the slave my own.

Whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you, isn't it? Just about everyone edits mods to suit their own personal tastes.

4 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you, isn't it? Just about everyone edits mods to suit their own personal tastes.

Thanks for the reply! Have you or anyone in this thread done any mod editing? What I would like to do for this mod is to write a package that would have a dialogue option for the slave master that would allow me to buy, trade or quest to either free a slave or become the new master of the slave. I was thinking it would involve making a package that after completing the requirements would delete the package that causes the slave to follow the master or stay in a specific location and then add a package that would cause the slave to go to any number of specific player owned cells and increase relationship rank and add the potential follower/marriage factions, maybe even add ability to level with the player.

Of course, I have never done scripting before in my life, LOL, but I would like to learn and my goal would be to make the scripts I listed above.

If anyone could help me learn and/or provide me specific resources to learn, I would very much appreciate it.

On 12/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, chizzlechad90 said:

Thanks for the reply! Have you or anyone in this thread done any mod editing? What I would like to do for this mod is to write a package that would have a dialogue option for the slave master that would allow me to buy, trade or quest to either free a slave or become the new master of the slave. I was thinking it would involve making a package that after completing the requirements would delete the package that causes the slave to follow the master or stay in a specific location and then add a package that would cause the slave to go to any number of specific player owned cells and increase relationship rank and add the potential follower/marriage factions, maybe even add ability to level with the player.

Of course, I have never done scripting before in my life, LOL, but I would like to learn and my goal would be to make the scripts I listed above.

If anyone could help me learn and/or provide me specific resources to learn, I would very much appreciate it.

I've done some minor mod editing. Nothing major like adding ai packages to pre-existing npcs. Also, editing some one else's mod to that extent could be a nightmare trying to follow their train of thought. Slave Girls also randomizes the un-named npcs so you could get a pretty nord with nice hair and end up later with a bald orc when you visit her again.

Scripting is the same as learning any other programming language. It takes time to get proficient. You would be better off starting something small and fresh. There are numerous tutorials on the net. I will give you a couple of places to browse and you can take it from there if you are interested enough. Good luck.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Landing_page

http://tesalliance.org/forums/

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/c/hellcat5/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=11

22 hours ago, Ripstop said:

I've done some minor mod editing. Nothing major like adding ai packages to pre-existing npcs. Also, editing some one else's mod to that extent could be a nightmare trying to follow their train of thought. Slave Girls also randomizes the un-named npcs so you could get a pretty nord with nice hair and end up later with a bald orc when you visit her again.

Scripting is the same as learning any other programming language. It takes time to get proficient. You would be better off starting something small and fresh. There are numerous tutorials on the net. I will give you a couple of places to browse and you can take it from there if you are interested enough. Good luck.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Landing_page

http://tesalliance.org/forums/

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/c/hellcat5/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=11

Dude, thank you so much for the reply and the advice. I'll bookmark these links and read over this stuff. Thanks again!

Yeah, I still don't quite understand why he made these npc's like he did. Such a ballache to get anything done with it besides eye candy. I've tried one time to make them not espawnable and unique and I guess that could help things but then people would probably get lost and scripts couldn't spawn because they can't be respawned as I removed that check, there also can't be different npc's with different hairs as I made the npc in question unique. So as you can see even by changing 2 checkmarks I could've possibly destroyed the stability of the mod. You're better off starting from scratch and reuse these npc's (if possible) instead with different values behind it.

Ofcourse the only npc's that would be "ok" are the unique ones I guess. They should also be enslaveable by other mods of they are set as unique and non respawnable I think.

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Do we know of any,declared. permissions this mod author has on beautifying npcs? Or any other fixes or additions?

There are no perms needed as I've seen, but it should be fine to make an NPC overhaul in the vein of High Poly head NPC's, Bijin, Pandorable's etc.

15 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Do we know of any,declared. permissions this mod author has on beautifying npcs? Or any other fixes or additions?

There is an "overhaul" using Immersive Wenches. I'm using it but I still treat them as only eye candy.

"Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Devious Devices.esp"

On 12/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, laenes said:

Wery  nic !  you  can drop   thi plis     ?

I got to get back to it, first go sucked. Mod adds so many npcs through quest or lvl markers. my better botox patchers wants npcs to be physically placed. When npcs come into the game through lvl markers or scripted quest shit I have to use sub patcher, less hairs are in play and the hairs that are in play are 50-50 good and just ok,almost no great hairs if any. there was also a couple little things with that mod that makes it a no go for my LO,nothing faulty with mod that I can remember. The main things being all the extra ai packages running plus all the work that was left on the table with mod,like you really can't buy Belethors slave girl "if i had a sister i would sell her" 

So I will revisit a botoxed version here soon but it won't have the best hairs because of how slaves girls are placed into the game.