• 1 month later...

I think I'm having a problem with purple and blue skins.   Some of the slaves are purple or blue.  Most of them have normal looking skin though.   Oh and sometimes there is one that is dark like the light can't touch them.  Even in bright places they have this dark effect.  But like I said most of them look fine. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Baron Of Hell said:

I think I'm having a problem with purple and blue skins.   Some of the slaves are purple or blue.  Most of them have normal looking skin though.   Oh and sometimes there is one that is dark like the light can't touch them.  Even in bright places they have this dark effect.  But like I said most of them look fine. 

I think those were supposed to happen. Call it a "feature" (like Bethesda loves to say it :) ) if you will. There is some redguard wandering around explaining why some npc's have purple skintone for example. I can only assume the other colors have a similar explanation. The very dark ones might be either a memory issue or you have some skin texture overhauls that may/may noy have anything to do with. Or mmaybe it's meant to be.

All of the slave girls have completely disappeared. I don't know if this is an issue with ZAZ 8.0 or something, but the characters revolving around them (random npcs in the countryside, named NPCs with named slaves, ect) still appear.

Any idea of what the issue could be?

EDIT: It's not just the slavegirls, the decorations added by Diablo-Esque Decorations are gone from the front of Whiterun too.

6 minutes ago, Anoninenome said:

All of the slave girls have completely disappeared. I don't know if this is an issue with ZAZ 8.0 or something, but the characters revolving around them (random npcs in the countryside, named NPCs with named slaves, ect) still appear.

Any idea of what the issue could be?

EDIT: It's not just the slavegirls, the decorations added by Diablo-Esque Decorations are gone from the front of Whiterun too.

Did you try loading Slavegirls and Diablo-esque Decorations after Zaz 8.0?

31 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Did you try loading Slavegirls and Diablo-esque Decorations after Zaz 8.0?

... I forgot to fix my load order after updating ZAZ.

Holy shit I'm dumb. Thanks for pointing that out!

EDIT: Yeah, no, this hasn't fixed it. Anyone else got any ideas? They were working literally maybe about an hour ago.

13 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Are you using MO? If so try removing the mod and re-extract it again. It fixed issues for me too.

I've given that a try and things still aren't showing up. I'm entirely convinced that it's an error stemming from an issue with ZAZ 8.0 but I've got absolutely no way to be certain.

13 minutes ago, Anoninenome said:

I've given that a try and things still aren't showing up. I'm entirely convinced that it's an error stemming from an issue with ZAZ 8.0 but I've got absolutely no way to be certain.

It sounds like you changed loading order or mod order. Other mod could be overwriting the places you want to see differently.

44 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It sounds like you changed loading order or mod order. Other mod could be overwriting the places you want to see differently.

This is a new save, and the mods are loaded after any other mods that affect the models or areas things should be loaded into. Surely that should be fine?

As I say, I can still collide with objects added by Diablo Decorations, and objects/locations added by Slave Girls still appear (Pillories in farms, the two areas near Markarth and Solitude) but none of the actors or furniture items are loading in on the overworld. They load in fine INSIDE the cells added by Slave Girls, though.

9 hours ago, Anoninenome said:

This is a new save, and the mods are loaded after any other mods that affect the models or areas things should be loaded into. Surely that should be fine?

As I say, I can still collide with objects added by Diablo Decorations, and objects/locations added by Slave Girls still appear (Pillories in farms, the two areas near Markarth and Solitude) but none of the actors or furniture items are loading in on the overworld. They load in fine INSIDE the cells added by Slave Girls, though.

Have you tried this new thing called "smash patch"? I think it can solve issues like this.

Go have a look at Mator Smash. It basically replaces tesvmerges and the bashed patch too though i still use the bashed patch for the leveled lists and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to identify the cause of inconsistent CTD and noticed the following errors in the esp:

[00:03] [REFR:37077CD7] (places NorDoorSmLoad01 "Iron Door" [DOOR:0002ABAB] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -14,27)
[00:03]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:0009BA6D] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009236] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,27))">

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, aim4it said:

Been trying to identify the cause of inconsistent CTD and noticed the following errors in the esp:

[00:03] [REFR:37077CD7] (places NorDoorSmLoad01 "Iron Door" [DOOR:0002ABAB] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -14,27)
[00:03]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:0009BA6D] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009236] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,27))">

Any suggestions?

It looks like there is no connection between a door and a teleporter (hence the "teleport marker triangle") and i can only assume that the numbers "-14,27" are the maps coordinates for it. It looks like it's an outdoors issue ( tamriel "skyrim", which means "wilderness" territory). You might be able to pinpoint the location by using the map on the UESP wiki.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a Nexus Mod Manager issue i want to talk about here. For people having issues with Installing this mod. It conflicts with some mods but is more due to Nexus Mod Manager shutting down. Not completely removing some content or just failing. Other than that. See other issues. But it had to be said. Every problem i've had lately.

Either the Mod manager would not completely install something. Or left Scripts behind an has forced me to restart over an over again. I have now started marking installed mods (This one) in order to completely load them in order. So if this happens.You may end up uninstalling your whole game an deleting all files to get them to work correctly.

5 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

This is a Nexus Mod Manager issue i want to talk about here. For people having issues with Installing this mod. It conflicts with some mods but is more due to Nexus Mod Manager shutting down. Not completely removing some content or just failing. Other than that. See other issues. But it had to be said. Every problem i've had lately.

Either the Mod manager would not completely install something. Or left Scripts behind an has forced me to restart over an over again. I have now started marking installed mods (This one) in order to completely load them in order. So if this happens.You may end up uninstalling your whole game an deleting all files to get them to work correctly.

Try Mod Organiser instead

Nothing is perfect, but it's a step up.  Bit of work initially, but worth it in retrospect

• 3 weeks later...