You have to look for the 3 girls in the building and the yard of High Hrothgar.

O.K. found them, thank you! Dang perspective on the map.

Can´t really say I think them to be too immersive up there. After all those monks in High Hrothgar are supposed to be the highest moral authority in Skyrim so they probably won´t keep slaves there. The Ratway below Riften could be something different, of course.

You have to look for the 3 girls in the building and the yard of High Hrothgar.

O.K. found them, thank you! Dang perspective on the map.

Can´t really say I think them to be too immersive up there. After all those monks in High Hrothgar are supposed to be the highest moral authority in Skyrim so they probably won´t keep slaves there. The Ratway below Riften could be something different, of course.

Not to mention no tongue kissing for the monks, The Voice and all that.

Seriously, the Hrothgar monks are presented as some kind of pseudo-Buddist thing - being (literally) above the world and their rejection of violence and the dark side of their natures is a bit undercut with them keeping a group of women as sex slaves.   This is well done mod, nice and simple and to the point without using a pile of scripts to break the game.  But worth keep bit of an eye on the setting.

Could use a slave market in say Riften. As the above poster mentioned Riften is Skyrim's Sin City awash in mead and skooma. If there is any place were women are being sold as slaves it would be Riften.

And Argonian concubines with scaly voluptuous bodies and sultry gravely voices.  Sheogorath said it so MUST be done!

It is a fun mod for those who are interested in the dynamic that applies. Though as mentioned, in keeping with restrictions to lore, it has a few areas that need touching up. I may tweak my own copy for the small simple things and share results.

Still. Great mod thus far.

Great Mod Idea, and very immersive so far. despite beeing quite simple, it is a very awesome mod. When you give the characters a little dialog and maybe some quests here and there this could become one of my favorite mods from Loverslab. although I must say, like others before the slaves at high hrothgar are kind of misplaced. the others are awesome. Although I like the idea of the special Slaves. Other Places to place them might be The midden, beneth the University, the Ratway beneth Riften, a prison beneth a City, The Silverblood mine or some dark Dungeon.

Maybe there could be some kind of a slave market in rifton, for it beeing the scumcity of Skyrim.

Thanks for this mod :)

Has anyone had lovers victim or another mod affect one of the slave NPCs? since i've had loads of slaves and their trainers/masters spawn but other than walk around/lie down occasionally i've not had them interact with anything.

Many (but not all) of the slaves are SexLab enabled. The read me talks about which ones. I don't have any random sex mods active, but if you speak to the girls with Submit enabled you get the standard option to talk them into consensual sex. 

I like this mod, and hope to see it expanded. 

I'd especially like the ability to free / rescue slaves. Amazon raiding parties or all female groups of slavers that go after the Player Character would also be fun.

Has anyone had lovers victim or another mod affect one of the slave NPCs? since i've had loads of slaves and their trainers/masters spawn but other than walk around/lie down occasionally i've not had them interact with anything.

Same here.  Doesn't seem slavers are with the program, the vanilla program that is.  I can't get any expected reaction from them.  Used "Working Girls" to solicit gold from a slavery, then he ran off without a "service rendered".

I know your post was about the slaves, but it seems slave or slaver the results are the same; none.  I have LV, WG, DN, and everything else...almost... and there is not any real interaction at all.

I do have to say that any attempts to mod skyrim are greatly appreciated.  These players are donating their time and work to provide a better experience for us. THANKS!

I really like the idea, but sometimes less is more. There are simply too many girls running around, so tight areas like Riften are getting badly congested.

Naked and bound girls should be a pleasant sight to see.* Right now girls and their owners are just blocking all stairs and exists - and getting slaughtered by masses during certain events. :huh:

This mod will definitely stay in my game, but I was hoping you could add some ways to tweak spawning times and amounts, to keep the content interesting instead of aggravating.  :rolleyes:

* I think we all here can agree on this.

Yes some tweaks and major additions are needed.  Like you, I'm keeping this in my game; I need the slavers killing things on the roads for my helpless PC's safety.  Hope to see the slavers taking master-less slaves captive with some end results in later expansions.  Maybe selling in auction or to another NPC?  My PC is a slave, marked with slave boots, arm and leg bands - thanks to LADL and Devious Devices, so she would be subject to re-enslavement if that was included. It would be a nice addition.

I hope hydragorgon is still working on this mod.  Haven't seen a response lately.

Hydra,

Great work. Really adds to the game. Considering that the imperials and nords are based on two of the biggest slave trading civilizations of their time, it never made sense to me the concept was left out of the vanilla game.

I also tend to agree slaves being led naked to their fates looks proper. Once they've met their fate, clothe them as you will.

Nudity is one of the tools used to help break and then train a slave to accept their place, so seeing traders and trainers leading them around fits in well. Also there is no mistaking slaves for the prisoners being transported.

Since SD came out, I've played with warm weather mods. This time I will use Frostfall and Wet and Cold, and eagerly hope those poor slave girls are given cloaks.(CoS and WIC)

I also wish to see some male slaves thrown into the mix, especially as laborers.

Keep up the great work and good luck with your move.

Interesting context for the skyrim world, but I would really like to see a way where the dragonborn especially if she starts out by escaping slavery could spearhead a revolt of the slaves. Not sure if this would even be possibly within this or other mods, but just a thought. The overall motivation of a slave revolt has a lot more to say for it than the civil war in skyrim ;-)

Kudos for making this mod, I myself have been wanting something like this, a mod that brings slavery into Skyrim as part of the world itself, not just the PC.  I will check it out over the next couple of weeks and see if I can spot any bugs.

In the meantime, some humble suggestions/requests.

Male slaves, that work the farms and mines. They in turn could be served by female slaves who give them water, one of two of them might be in stocks waiting to be used as a reward for a hardworking slave to earn if he pleases his owner.  It would be nice (I'm not sure if its feasible) to remove the windmills and add spokes to the grinding stones for slaves to be chained to push to grind the wheat, like in the Conan movie.

I agree with the above poster who suggested the tavern girls should dance for customers and slaves for jarls and other rich persons would dance and sleep on the floor in their owner's bedrooms.  As an expansion to this, you might want to consider adding a trapdoors to Inns and holds that lead down to a "Slave Kennel" where the slaves sleep in cages. This might be useful in some cases where you don't to worry about what to do with slaves if there is no room to put down a bed.

Getting into more of the lore of Skyrim, the slavers and slaves' dialogue would reflect the various racial views each race of Skyrim has toward the others. Note, some of these ideas are NOT actually lore friendly, but what I think they should be.

The Orsimer know they are the superior race and want little to do with the others as a whole, though they take distinct pleasure in humbling elven races whenever possible. Nothing like a once might Altmer noble slut now covered with the seed of one's sons!

The Khajitt wish they were the superior race, but realize that all the others are more powerful, instead they make good business selling off excess females to others as they have a high male to female ratio of births. 

That's it, just some humble thoughts, looking forward to what you put out next. :)

Not to burst your bubble...but the Orsimer are elven. ;)

The Orsimer know they are the superior race and want little to do with the others as a whole, though they take distinct pleasure in humbling the OTHER elven races whenever possible. Nothing like a once mighty Altmer noble slut now covered with the seed of one's sons!

:D

Kudos for making this mod, I myself have been wanting something like this, a mod that brings slavery into Skyrim as part of the world itself, not just the PC.  I will check it out over the next couple of weeks and see if I can spot any bugs.

Male slaves, that work the farms and mines. They in turn could be served by female slaves who give them water, one of two of them might be in stocks waiting to be used as a reward for a hardworking slave to earn if he pleases his owner.  It would be nice (I'm not sure if its feasible) to remove the windmills and add spokes to the grinding stones for slaves to be chained to push to grind the wheat, like in the Conan movie.

I agree with the above poster who suggested the tavern girls should dance for customers and slaves for jarls and other rich persons would dance and sleep on the floor in their owner's bedrooms.  As an expansion to this, you might want to consider adding a trapdoors to Inns and holds that lead down to a "Slave Kennel" where the slaves sleep in cages. This might be useful in some cases where you don't to worry about what to do with slaves if there is no room to put down a bed.

Getting into more of the lore of Skyrim, the slavers and slaves' dialogue would reflect the various racial views each race of Skyrim has toward the others. Note, some of these ideas are NOT actually lore friendly, but what I think they should be.

The Orsimer know they are the superior race and want little to do with the others as a whole, though they take distinct pleasure in humbling elven races whenever possible. Nothing like a once might Altmer noble slut now covered with the seed of one's sons!

The Khajitt wish they were the superior race, but realize that all the others are more powerful, instead they make good business selling off excess females to others as they have a high male to female ratio of births. 

That's it, just some humble thoughts, looking forward to what you put out next. :)

It's debatable. As only Boethia knows how Malacath  and the Orcs were created, it can be argued one way or the other. All that is known, is that their roots are traced back to the demise of Trinimac.

In any event, they do not consider themselves as superior to other races, they simply do not consider other races. They're content to remain amongst themselves, and honour the code Malacath. They value strength regardless of what species wields it, and when  a member of an outside has proven their worth they are accepted by strongholds as equals, not a lesser.

Edit: About khajiit; they've never been subdued through direct warfare, whilst all of the mer and men races have been. Can you really claim they're inferior? They're a business abiding race, if it would be beneficial for them to sell slaves, they would...

Argonians are an odd one, they keep getting themselves enslaved, and yet, every invading force to their homeland swamps have been decimated, even the dremora forces during the Oblivion crisis.

It's debatable. As only Boethia knows how Malacath  and the Orcs were created, it can be argued one way or the other. All that is known, is that their roots are traced back to the demise of Trinimac.

In any event, they do not consider themselves as superior to other races, they simply do not consider other races. They're content to remain amongst themselves, and honour the code Malacath. They value strength regardless of what species wields it, and when  a member of an outside has proven their worth they are accepted by strongholds as equals, not a lesser.

Actually, if you refer to the lore, Malacath himself derides the story of his own creation as being taken too literally according to Lord of Souls and Varieties of Faith, which in turn undercuts the story of Orcish creation.  This would suggest that the Orcs have a far more 'common' or 'natural' origin, much the way other races do. 

This is supported by the fact that Orcs were present during the Merithic era of Tamriel, co-existing with the Aldmer, just as the Altmer did, when all non-merithic races were either enslaved or extinguished.  The fact that Orcs were allowed not only to exist freely, but also form their own socieity and act as mercenaries suggest that the Aldmer regarding them as Elves or 'Mer.'

Argonians can't be beaten in their own swamps. They have the Hist trees as allies, and can ambush invaders using underwater attacks. Invaders can't maintain safe supply lines, get messages back and force, or even build fortifications. Khajiit are similarly tough in Elsewyr, and the Wood Elves in Valenwood. It's only out of their own environment that all of those races become vulnerable.

Slavery itself is a minor lore breaker. It was traditional in Morrowind, but the Empire had outlawed it. That's silly if you think of the Empire as Romans, but the lore reason is that outlawing slavery got the Argonians and Khajiit firmly on the same side as the Imperials. 

If players want lore for this mod, the best course is probably to say that the chaos of the collapsing Empire in the Fourth Era and the rising influence of Sanguine and the other Daedra has allowed underground slavers to come back out into the open. Probably the Thalmor are encouraging slavery as a way of pitting the lesser races against one another, and the Empire and Stormcloaks are both enslaving prisoners in order to humiliate and demoralize the enemy. Until the Thalmor threat is dealt with, the Empire doesn't have the strength or will to try to crack down on slavery again.

Actually, if you refer to the lore, Malacath himself derides the story of his own creation as being taken too literally according to Lord of Souls and Varieties of Faith, which in turn undercuts the story of Orcish creation.  This would suggest that the Orcs have a far more 'common' or 'natural' origin, much the way other races do. 

This is supported by the fact that Orcs were present during the Merithic era of Tamriel, co-existing with the Aldmer, just as the Altmer did, when all non-merithic races were either enslaved or extinguished.  The fact that Orcs were allowed not only to exist freely, but also form their own socieity and act as mercenaries suggest that the Aldmer regarding them as Elves or 'Mer.'

More to the point, even in Skyrim when creating a pseudo-Dwemer blood, Orcs are among the Elven races you must collect blood from.

More to the point, even in Skyrim when creating a pseudo-Dwemer blood, Orcs are among the Elven races you must collect blood from.

That quest is ridiculously contrived and I don't subscribe to the notion that it has any lore merit. Only Altmer blood should have been required, it's the only "pure" strain of mer on mundus, all others have been altered by Daedra and or Aedra. The argument could be made that men are mer because they're genetically compatible as proved through the existence of the Breton race, and being able to procreate with one thing and not another is what defines a species.

Let's look at that quest for a moment; why would it conveniently only require the blood of "mer" races that are present in Skyrim? Because it's contrived to fit game mechanics, and poorly wrote at that. Seriously, why would Mora go for the lexicon in the time of TESV when it could have tried to the get blood from yagrum bagarn during Morrowind?, hell he might still be alive during Skyrim. Nothing in that quest makes any sense, I'm sorry, but it's awful. And isn't it a characteristic of Mer to have longer life-spans than men and beast races? Orcs do not share this trait.

The point being; if something was created from X, can that something still be called X? When it comes to Orcs, only Beothia knows for certain, and being arbitrarily labelled as "mer" doesn't make it true, the Aylied's didn't have "mer" attached to their names, but they were.

Being breeding compatible doesn't make things the same species. TES world is not this world, and doesn't allways follow the physical laws we are used to. Any species can intermingle, but when born take the characteristics of the mother. ( That's in THe imperial Library somewhere)

The quesy.. sn't brilliant, but when come pared to some of the illogical, plothole riddled drivel that's out there, wll its not the worst.

As for your last point, I'm unsure, but are you contending that the Orsimer are NOT elves ? Because they are, defiantly elves. Time and time again its stated, very clearly in lorebooks and nin the game lore and the imperial library orcs are elves, Changed by Daedra, like the Chimer where changed in Dunmer, or the Snowelves who have become the Falmer. . It seems the Inheritors of Old Elhofney are susceptible to being magically altered.

Those books weren't written by people that do/did or would ever know, it's mostly speculation and hearsay. The change to Orcs is different to the change in the Dunmer, their broken promise caused Azura to curse them, the Falmer (not the snow elves, the one that's known to exist makes the destinction) were poisoned by the Dwemer.

And yes, I'm arguing that Orcs are not elves, we know they are intrinsically connected to Trinimac / Malacath because, the moment Malacath was created they were changed with no explanation as to how or why. Malacath himself is an oddity because he's viewed as a Daedric prince by most, but he is not, the other princes don't consider him one, and his spheres of influence overlap others, particularly Arkay (isn't Malacath sometimes call him Orkay?), but we know he can not possible be an Aedra. If Malacath is something entirely different then surely his people are also?

I'm not saying they are one thing or the other, I'm saying you can argue it one way or the other as there is nothing concrete in the lore (yet), that eliminates one of the possibilities. It's fun to debate :P

That quest is ridiculously contrived and I don't subscribe to the notion that it has any lore merit. Only Altmer blood should have been required, it's the only "pure" strain of mer on mundus, all others have been altered by Daedra and or Aedra. The argument could be made that men are mer because they're genetically compatible as proved through the existence of the Breton race, and being able to procreate with one thing and not another is what defines a species.

Let's look at that quest for a moment; why would it conveniently only require the blood of "mer" races that are present in Skyrim? Because it's contrived to fit game mechanics, and poorly wrote at that. Seriously, why would Mora go for the lexicon in the time of TESV when it could have tried to the get blood from yagrum bagarn during Morrowind?, hell he might still be alive during Skyrim. Nothing in that quest makes any sense, I'm sorry, but it's awful. And isn't it a characteristic of Mer to have longer life-spans than men and beast races? Orcs do not share this trait.

The point being; if something was created from X, can that something still be called X? When it comes to Orcs, only Beothia knows for certain, and being arbitrarily labelled as "mer" doesn't make it true, the Aylied's didn't have "mer" attached to their names, but they were.

It's not a matter of who has 'mer' attached to their name, its a matter of which races the Creators of TES say are merithic, and the creators of TES say Orcs are Merithic. 

Honestly, I think its kind of silly as well.  I think Orcs should be considered a sort of 'Sane' Monster race, kind of like in LOTR, but the lore is the lore.

On a side note, Lord of Souls isn't an in-game book, its a TES novel, and granted as lore by the TES creators.