Having trouble getting the mod to show up in MCM.

Do I need JContainers?

JContainers is bundled in the installer.

Post a Papyrus0.log

How....would you like me to do it, the thing is....pretty big....

Shall I use papyrus reader?

Uhhhh so I just tried starting a new game after char creation, and you know what?  Apropos loaded up!  Just not on the existing game.  Maybe it's just there's too many things running after that many hours of gameplay or because of Lunari race ionno....

Will just play old game until I'm done with it, then start up with Apropos in new one.

I have a slight issue.  MalePC->Female seems to yield double messages at least during the orgasm state.  I got a message like the PC was female, and then the normal MalePC-Female message.

Can you reproduce and post an Apropos0.log with debug and trace turned on?

Here you go, happens with all tags, vaginal, anal, etc.

Ok, I'm only seeing a repeat between lines line 10 and 21. 

The problem is a known one - basically we aren't generating a new message for AnimationChange. In a few cases, AnimationChange will result in a change from Vaginal->Anal, etc. So we want to generate something new during those kinds of transitions. But the problem is I am not currently tracking the last message so repeats don't occur.

Next release probably.

Ah, you wanted more replications.  I'll work on that, and post another log tomorrow.  It's not hard as it's consistently repeatable on my end.

Not necessary. I understand the problem and its a bug that will be fixed.

If you DO see repeated orgasm messages do let me know, please. That is not expected.

Here it is.  Animations were initiated with Matchmaker.  The obvious problems I see are these:

Messages for both sexes during orgasm.  The first one wrongly assumes MalePC is female, the second is the normal message that should have appeared.  It seems it has something to do with the WnT parameter, judging by how the first message is always something regarding virgin status.

Tried 4 times, managed to get 3 animations with different tags, plus one that apparently doesn't have messages for it (a handjob I think).  So there are 3 examples of these double messages in there.  It's a MalePC->Female setting.

.  The obvious problems I see are these:

Messages for both sexes during orgasm.  The first one wrongly assumes MalePC is female, the second is the normal message that should have appeared.  It seems it has something to do with the WnT parameter, judging by how the first message is always something regarding virgin status.

As I noted in an earlier post, I too get female messages for a male character (in addition to the expected male messages). Bob11's post makes me wonder if the root of the problem is having W&T enabled for male players. W&T is intended for female player characters, is it not? If I am right about that, simply disabling W&T in the MCM might get rid of the wrong gender messages. I shall experiment and see.

I have a slight issue.  MalePC->Female seems to yield double messages at least during the orgasm state.  I got a message like the PC was female, and then the normal MalePC-Female message.

The problem is a known one - basically we aren't generating a new message for AnimationChange. In a few cases, AnimationChange will result in a change from Vaginal->Anal, etc. So we want to generate something new during those kinds of transitions. But the problem is I am not currently tracking the last message so repeats don't occur.

Next release probably.

Ah, you wanted more replications.  I'll work on that, and post another log tomorrow.  It's not hard as it's consistently repeatable on my end.

If you DO see repeated orgasm messages do let me know, please. That is not expected.

Here it is.  Animations were initiated with Matchmaker.  The obvious problems I see are these:

Tried 4 times, managed to get 3 animations with different tags, plus one that apparently doesn't have messages for it (a handjob I think).  So there are 3 examples of these double messages in there.  It's a MalePC->Female setting.

Are you saying what's in the log is incorrect? That the actors are incorrectly identifiied as male or female?

[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM] Actors >>
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM]     [0]: Cindiri Arano, female 
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM]     [1]: Aldanor, male 
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM] Animation: 'Arrok Missionary' (FM,Arrok,BBP,sex,Missionary,Laying,vaginal,MF)
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM] Stage: 1
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:30PM] AproposDescriptionDb.RetrieveDescription(subjectPrefix=MaleActor,partner=female,isActorVictim=False,isOrgasm=False,sexPart=vaginal,narrativeVoice=2nd Person
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:30PM] AproposDescriptionDb.RetrieveDescription() returning: You slide your cock into {ACTIVE_NAME}'s pussy.
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:30PM] You slide your cock into Cindiri Arano's pussy.

From this perspective, it looks like Cindiri is female, Aldanor is the male PC and the message looks good to me...

What am I missing? 

Is what you are seeing on the screen different than what is in the log?

Nevermind I see it now. Not enough coffee early enough I guess

Next release probably.

Are you saying what's in the log is incorrect? That the actors are incorrectly identifiied as male or female?

[03/05/2014 - 12:31:25PM] Animation: 'Arrok Missionary' (FM,Arrok,BBP,sex,Missionary,Laying,vaginal,MF)
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:30PM] AproposDescriptionDb.RetrieveDescription(subjectPrefix=MaleActor,partner=female,isActorVictim=False,isOrgasm=False,sexPart=vaginal,narrativeVoice=2nd Person
[03/05/2014 - 12:31:30PM] AproposDescriptionDb.RetrieveDescription() returning: You slide your cock into {ACTIVE_NAME}'s pussy.

From this perspective, it looks like Cindiri is female, Aldanor is the male PC and the message looks good to me...

What am I missing? 

You're not checking the orgasm messages? xP I get a Wear and Tear message on orgasm state like the PC is female, THEN the normal orgasm message pops up.

Next release probably.

What am I missing? 

You're not checking the orgasm messages? xP I get a Wear and Tear message on orgasm state like the PC is female, THEN the normal orgasm message pops up.

Sorry - re-read my last post - I edited it and used strikethrough...

Anyways I see the problem now. I need a separate set of orgasm messages in this case.

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry - re-read my last post - I edited it and used strikethrough...

Anyways I see the problem now. I need a separate set of orgasm messages in this case.

Thanks for your patience.

It's a beta, there's no point in testing if you're not adequately patient :P

Hi, your mod is seems interesting, I will give it a go. :)

I have seen your screenshots,where does that monster came from and how you can make it work for sex anims?

Its a Gargoyle, which you encounter if you play Dawnguard DLC. Also you can fight more of them with the "castle volkihar redux" mod (steam), where you fight the Gargoyle King to take back Volkihar after Harkon falls.

Sorry, its hard to track each and every message on this forum. Please try to understand and don't take it personal if I miss you messages. Just try again.

I have seen your screenshots,where does that monster came from and how you can make it work for sex anims?

Its a Gargoyle, which you encounter if you play Dawnguard DLC. Also you can fight more of them with the "castle volkihar redux" mod (steam), where you fight the Gargoyle King to take back Volkihar after Harkon falls.

Sorry, its hard to track each and every message on this forum. Please try to understand and don't take it personal if I miss you messages. Just try again.

Then again, his question was pretty irrelevant to the mod itself, can't say I'd have blamed you for not answering at all.

Seriously why we have forum?Nobody answering anyway...

I could post messages on my wall at home, there would be the same...

Thanks anyway... :s

Is this the original flag of the USA?

usalarge.gif

Are you sure about that? Count the stars and stripes.

yes it is.

The Dawnguard+SexLab answer was so obvious that it might have been some modified meshes.

Sometimes bravery and foolishness can be the same thing.

Minsk would say

New Game. I walk with Lydia outside Whitrun and activate Random Attack. Lydia run to the next Guard and began Sex with him. Apropos told me " ....Cock inside Lydia's Virgin Vagina. All ok.

Sex finish and Lydia run to the next Guard :) I look for the Apropos Text... Lydia is a Virgin again! I wait for the next 5 Man have sex with Lydia and everytime Lydia was a Virgin again. Same with Cerwiden.

I won't take it personal Gooser, thank you for the answer.:)

Bob, Mdy, thanks for your involvement,

you know if all the posts would be just about strictly information and mod related, then every forum section would be just 3 pages. It's not just me who asking questions which are not fully connected to the mod. 

Also Bob I really like your friendly approach, but why do you think reposting the old elements  of  the conversation several times  is not annoying, and fill pages with them  while when somebody ask something which is not  related strictly to the mod you tell him his question is irrelevant and shouldn't be answered?

New Game. I walk with Lydia outside Whitrun and activate Random Attack. Lydia run to the next Guard and began Sex with him. Apropos told me " ....Cock inside Lydia's Virgin Vagina. All ok.

Sex finish and Lydia run to the next Guard :) I look for the Apropos Text... Lydia is a Virgin again! I wait for the next 5 Man have sex with Lydia and everytime Lydia was a Virgin again. Same with Cerwiden.

HI waree,

Did you enable NPC W&T in MCM?

NPC W&T disabled and this is not the player

I won't take it personal Gooser, thank you for the answer. :)

Bob, Mdy, thanks for your involvement,

you know if all the posts would be just about strictly information and mod related, then every forum section would be just 3 pages. It's not just me who asking questions which are not fully connected to the mod. 

Also Bob I really like your friendly approach, but why do you think reposting the old elements  of  the conversation several times  is not annoying, and fill pages with them  while when somebody ask something which is not  related strictly to the mod you tell him his question is irrelevant and shouldn't be answered?

Well, 1.  it's easier for everyone to follow the discussion without having to waste time browsing through pages trying to find all the previous posts and 2. quoting automatically does that so it's much faster than having to manually erase the previous parts of the discussion but then there's 1 for continuity.  I could have put these into spoilers, true enough, but not posting them at all wouldn't really be helpful to anyone especially at this stage.  Also, since it was still far more relevant due to the mod being in beta testing, I don't really feel guilty about that.  You'd have made a better point if you were also bug reporting and had your post lost someplace.  As it is, that point is rather weak.  Irrelevant questions risk not getting answered anyway.  Answering questions takes up valuable time.  Answering irrelevant questions wastes valuable time and actually demanding that you get an answer on that is bad form at the very least.

gooser, I only saw the {WEAR_AND_TEAR} tags in FemalePC txts.  Does W&T only apply to FemalePC or can I add the tags to my own descriptions and expect it to read the NPC partner's states?

I'm also in the 'everything works' boat, so I can't offer much help identifying bugs, unless you want confirmation of what mods don't fuck with Apropos. One thing I may suggest is making the W&T description used during the first message use the initial descriptor, it seems to use the one it's moving up to. Surely it should start 'tight' or whatever?

Anyway, since I love this mod, and am eager for it to be applied to everything, I'm gonna list some ideas. Now, I don't want to come across as some greedy little shit making demands or any of that crap, just figured I'd share.

Normal Sex

Obviously, this should be the focus, as it applied to everything else. Since we want to keep messages short so we can read them, more lines would be nice. Like...

Undress - "I strip down in front of {ACTIVE_NAME}, it feels naughty."

Start -  "{ACTIVE_NAME} sticks his {COCK} in my {WEARTTEAR} {PUSSY}."

During - "{ACTIVE_NAME} thrusts into me quickly."

Orgasm - "{ACTIVE_NAME} shoots his {CUM} into my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}."

After - "I get back up, and {ACTIVE_NAME}'s {CUM} drips down my thighs."

The modest descriptions are just for effect, I'm sure everyone has their own preference on writing style, so I'm not gonna bother writing huge flowery prose here.

Defeat

Message on the knockdown, at the point where the PC vocally surrenders, the point where the sex scene locks in, I'm sure there'll be a tag there?

Knockdown - "The {ACTIVE_NAME} looms over me. I feel scared/strangely aroused."

Submit

Same thing really, but on the 'hands up' pose.

Surrender - "I can't fight anymore, I hope {ACTIVE_NAME} isn't too rough."

Radiant Prostitution/Working Girl

The point where the client agrees and starts to follow the NPC may allow for some creative smut.

Follow Me - "{ACTIVE_NAME} follows me, staring at my ass as I walk. I can't believe I'm going through with this."

Speechcraft Checks

These should have some kind of tag since they trigger skillups, and Apropos allows seduction without specifically written quest changes.

Flirt - "I lean over, squeezing my {BOOBS} together as I make my point."

Spectator Crowds

Possibly a hard one. I know the mod sends out a periodic pulse that pulls NPCs in, but while affected, the NPCs have altered behaviour that may signify a tag? Possibly a true/false check of some kind once (to avoid spam) during the middle of the act, and if spectators are present trigger an additional message.

Crowd - "Being watched by all these people like this is a turn on, I hope they enjoy the show."

Gangbang

This is a more complicated idea, had it on the train. No idea if it's possible. Similar to W&T, a sex act counts up a tally, but one that decreases back to 0 after only a few minutes. Might even be possible with an active effect. After a set amount of acts, like 3, the messages change to gangbang versions. So, if the PC bangs a bunch of people in quick succession, the mod recognises it and changes the message. Since the game has few group animations, this would allow Apropos to scratch people's itch, so to speak.

Group - "The next {COCK} enters my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}. I wonder how many more?"

Estrus/ Zaz Animations

Zaz ones would be simpler, since they're all pillory, but Estrus has less consistency and might be harder. The Mimic mod seperates the tentacle and machine ones out, so perhaps there's a tag system?

Dancing

There's a few mods that add dancing, but SD and TDF Prostitution & Pimping add it in a sexual capacity. Again, room for creative smut.

I have no ideas for pregnancy mods, I don't use any and have no idea how they work. Wouldn't the simplest W&T solution be to make birth add a hefty amount of W&T levels though? Maybe even slap you straight to 9?

gooser, I only saw the {WEAR_AND_TEAR} tags in FemalePC txts.  Does W&T only apply to FemalePC or can I add the tags to my own descriptions and expect it to read the NPC partner's states?

I would assume not, since only the PC has a W&T stat. You could use the tags, but they would end up referring to the PC's state instead.

Nevermind Bob, sorry to disturb your valuable testing with my utterly unprofessional approach and annoying presence.

I didn't realise this forum is just for professional testers who can repost valuable information and doesn't ask anything irrelevant.Ever.