HDT Werewolves

Is it possible to work together with Moonlight Tales mod? I tried to replace files with HDT Werewolf ones but in game you can only see body mesh without head and feet. I think it has something to do with glowing eyes provided in the Moonlight Tales, but really not sure.

It's not that simple you have to redo some file and change alot of stuff in the armor and armor addons inside the esp, but yeah it's possible.

It's not that simple you have to redo some file and change alot of stuff in the armor and armor addons inside the esp, but yeah it's possible.

Can you help me a bit? I tried to change one of the armor addons to HDT Werewolf nif file. In CK it looks correct, but in game it still shows only body without head and feet (but with correct texture at least). Do I need to change some other files?

You have to select the Head, Hands, Forearms, Calves, Feet and Tail in the Biped Object list in the Armor Addon window as well as the default Body, otherwise you'll only get the breasts and butt (the most important parts, right? :P). You do not need to change the Biped Object entry for the armor itself. The Bodybuilder Male only needs the textures changed.

Also, the meshes used by Moonligt Tales have each eye as a separate mesh, so you won't be able to replicate the heterochromia options, which is a shame. If jaques00 or anyone else would take the time to separate the eyes to improve compatibility with MT, I would appreciate it. I've looked around and learned that Nifskope can't separate the meshes, or I'd do it myself.

Is it possible to work together with Moonlight Tales mod? I tried to replace files with HDT Werewolf ones but in game you can only see body mesh without head and feet. I think it has something to do with glowing eyes provided in the Moonlight Tales, but really not sure.

You can go in to the Moonlight Tales MCM and set the werewolf skin and model to the default ones.  Yes you don't get any of the Moonlight Tales skins but it runs.

You have to select the Head, Hands, Forearms, Calves, Feet and Tail in the Biped Object list in the Armor Addon window as well as the default Body, otherwise you'll only get the breasts and butt (the most important parts, right? :P). You do not need to change the Biped Object entry for the armor itself. The Bodybuilder Male only needs the textures changed.

Also, the meshes used by Moonligt Tales have each eye as a separate mesh, so you won't be able to replicate the heterochromia options, which is a shame. If jaques00 or anyone else would take the time to separate the eyes to improve compatibility with MT, I would appreciate it. I've looked around and learned that Nifskope can't separate the meshes, or I'd do it myself.

Thank you! Now body is showing up correctly. But I have another question. Is it possible to add glowing eyes effect? I tried to add glowing orange eye texture to biped model. It changed but without the glow.

This one you need Nifskope for. If you don't have it, google it. Open up the file you want to edit. Click on one of the eyes. One of the entries in the menu on the left side should be highlighted. Click the triangle to expand the menu. Click on the BSLightingShaderProperty. Go to the menu on the bottom of the screen, and look for the Emissive Color entry. Double click on the numbers and enter these into the boxes, one number per box  0.943    0.843    0.843. Click outside the line. If it reverts to the number #f0d6d6, you've done it right. Save.

This one you need Nifskope for. If you don't have it, google it. Open up the file you want to edit. Click on one of the eyes. One of the entries in the menu on the left side should be highlighted. Click the triangle to expand the menu. Click on the BSLightingShaderProperty. Go to the menu on the bottom of the screen, and look for the Emissive Color entry. Double click on the numbers and enter these into the boxes, one number per box  0.943    0.843    0.843. Click outside the line. If it reverts to the number #f0d6d6, you've done it right. Save.

Thank you again! Never suspected a mesh. I thought that the glow is added by the texture xD

Just curious, has anyone else done some work to this mod? 

I'm trying to, the issue for me is JFF doesn't offer any kind of proper way to visually see the changes I make, so for someone like me who has very few clues on how this works: its trial and error value editing with no feedback which has mostly been error because a lot of the physics behaviors so far don't make much sense. The schlong will mercilessly impale the testes and the testes constantly want to fly up into the werewolf's groin.

I'm also inhibited by the fact I can't yet find a route of importing the .xml file data into 3ds max along with the werewolf and the skeleton so I can use havok extensions to edit things in a sensible way, run a havok simulation to check and export the .xml again.

Is there anyway to reduce the scaling on the bottom pair of breasts? I notice it seems to use the belly node in order to determine it's size and because I use pregnancy mods it tends to give me huge lower breasts while the top remain more reasonable. If I could somehow just change the multiplier on the bottom breasts I'd be golden.

Edit: Alternatively... if I could change the scaling so that they scaled like the 2nd pair that would be good too.

I know I asked this before but can someone combine this mod and moonlight tales for those of us who can't do it on ourselves so we could have the HDT meshes of this mod and all the textures, glowing eyes, and other features of moonlight tales while keeping it's compatibility with the werewolf mastery mod intact. I would really appreciate.

There's a compatibility patch for Mighty Beasts over at the Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52147/? I've been trying to add the equipment from the male werewolf posted in this thread with Nifskope, but no success so far. Not sure it's possible.

Edit: I've figured out how to do the eyes, at least. No ESP included, you'll have to do the replacement yourself, or wait for me to do it, but here are the meshes for heterochromia-enabled eyes for the female werewolves. The files are named to allow the weight slider, but they won't just slide in and replace the default files. I'm working on the males provided in this thread, but have hit a roadblock. I'll upload once/if I've got them done.

HDT Moonlight Tales.zip

There's a compatibility patch for Mighty Beasts over at the Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52147/? I've been trying to add the equipment from the male werewolf posted in this thread with Nifskope, but no success so far. Not sure it's possible.

Edit: I've figured out how to do the eyes, at least. No ESP included, you'll have to do the replacement yourself, or wait for me to do it, but here are the meshes for heterochromia-enabled eyes for the female werewolves. The files are named to allow the weight slider, but they won't just slide in and replace the default files. I'm working on the males provided in this thread, but have hit a roadblock. I'll upload once/if I've got them done.

attachicon.gifHDT Moonlight Tales.zip

whether you succeed or not I thank you for your effort in advance.

Progress has been made. I've successfully added the genitals to the Mighty Beasts version of The Howling model, and added the heterochromia eyes to the model from this thread. Still no ESP.

The limiting factor for an ESP is textures. Moonlight Tales has Black, Brown, Grey, White, Timber and "Natural" textures, and I've only seen female versions of Timber, Default and Sexlab Werewolves has a Black-White texture. If someone wants to do an edit or conversion for Black, Brown, White, Grey and/or Natural, that would be a great help, as some of them really don't look good on the female model. Also, the scrotum for the males has a limited number of available colors, namely Black and Grey.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

How about modifying the female model to be less top heavy? IMO would seem more feminine that way.

female_werewolf_by_vvraith-d38egtv.jpg

Also longer mane in the back and fuzzier tail would be nice.

female_werewolf.gif

Final update? I've created two ESPs. One for the two-breasted version and one for the six. Thing is, I've pulled textures from elsewhere to make the females look better, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I used textures from Adult Real Werewolves for the Black and White, a female Timber Wolf texture from this forum that I can't find again, Horny Dogs of Skyrim for a couple of scrotum and sheath colors (white and grey). Probably a couple of other places as well that I can't recall.

HDT Moonlight Tales.zip

I think I squashed all the bugs, but if anyone finds any, feel free to report them.

Final update? I've created two ESPs. One for the two-breasted version and one for the six. Thing is, I've pulled textures from elsewhere to make the females look better, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I used textures from Adult Real Werewolves for the Black and White, a female Timber Wolf texture from this forum that I can't find again, Horny Dogs of Skyrim for a couple of scrotum and sheath colors (white and grey). Probably a couple of other places as well that I can't recall.

attachicon.gifHDT Moonlight Tales.zip

I think I squashed all the bugs, but if anyone finds any, feel free to report them.

Is it compatible with Werewolf Mastery?

Honestly, I'd kind of forgotten about Werewolf Mastery, because I found it largely redundant with Extra Werewolf Perks, which I also run. I might find the time to create two more ESPs, maybe. We'll see. It's not hard, just tedious.

I run Werewolf Mastery. From what I gather that your version should still be compatible with Werewolf Mastery without any further ESP's. Will test and report my findings.

Edit: Nope, I was mistaken. Any time I try to change eye color it reverts to Le Femme Lycanna skin.

The Werewolf Mastery compatibility patch for Moonlight Tales is a replacement, so it needs to be converted separately. I forgot to mention, my testing of the ESP version above uncovered some mesh errors, which the new version corrects, so anyone that hasn't already done so should download it. The older ones are pretty much obsolete now. If I do convert Werewolf Mastery, I think it'll just be the ESPs. The latest file bumps right up against the 100MB limit.