HDT Werewolves

Here is another kit-bashed mod I have made (more as a resource than something to add to game play). Just wanted to post it up in case anyone was interested.

I was fooling around with HDT Physics links on giants and decided to apply some custom physics to werewolves while I was at it. This was primarily done to test different type actors using different skeletons for their physics (with some similarly named bones). While I did run into conflicts and discovered the overlapping of physics (if using a 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' to control all physics automatically), most of the overlap conflicts can be avoided (like using linked .xmls to control physics and keeping the 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' blank).

What's inside:

data\Werewolves.esp

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_0.nif

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_0.nif

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_1.nif

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_2.nif

data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\skeleton.nif

data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\Werewolf\hdtPhysicsExtensionsCollisionBBP.xml

data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\Werewolf\hdtPhysicsExtensionsCollisionMaleBBP.xml

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\FemaleWerewolfbody.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\FemaleWerewolfbody_n.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\femalewerewolfbody_sk.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\FemaleWerewolfhead.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\FemaleWerewolfhead_n.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\femalewerewolfhead_sk.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\mouthwerewolf.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\mouthwerewolf_n.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfbody.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfbody_n.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfbody_sk.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfgenitals_1.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfgenitals_1_n.dds

data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfgenitals_1_sk.dds
data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead.dds
data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_n.dds
data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_sk.dds

Download:

hdt_werewolves.zip

---

Details:

And here are the details of each file:

The .esp is simple, it just allows you to toggle male and female werewolves. I did not add new actors or edit the spawn lists, so no female werewolves will spawn. If the character is female, she should be able to transform into a female werewolf; else you can always open the console, select a werewolf and use the 'sexchange' command. I did edit the esp with a couple of additional changes though--like allowing variety in weight for the currently spawning werewolves (the higher the level, the higher the weight of the werewolf). I also had to adjust the "Armor Add-On" properties of the werewolf's naked mesh to allow more dismemberment slots to be visible. The vanilla settings only had one slot for the naked body, Slot 32--but since the slot/partition could only hold up so many skin-weighted bones (68 max bones per partition), it would produce mesh errors (like infinitely stretched geometry for the extra weights the game engine ignores). So I made it take up the Head, Main Body, Forearms, Hands, Calves, Feet, and Tail slots (for the female--the male didn't give me errors, so I left the partitions for that alone). If you decide not to use this .esp, I would recommend opening up the werewolf mod of your choice and make the changes to the Armor Add-On in order to see the female werewolf's body properly (she will be a floating torso with no arms, legs, or head if not).

The 'femalebodywerewolf' .nifs were edited to have detailed breasts (I should have made smaller sizes, but this was a test--maybe in the future!). And yes, she has a lot of boobies (3 rows)--you can open the .nif and delete extra pairs you don't want as the UVs were laid out in such a way to account for any female werewolf texture replacer to show up on the extra pairs with the least amount of texture seams (depending on the texture though!). Like stated above, I had to break this one down into multiple partitions because the game engine can only handle so may bones at a time, and the fingers and tail take up a lot in the bone count. There should be an HDT Path link for the physics--each breast moves independently and have their own bones. The butt and belly also move and because they are named the same as the human skeletons, so even if you don't include the corresponing .xml, the DefaultBBP.xml can still move them (assuming you don't have a blank one). Having both .xmls will overlap the physics for those parts (though it may barely be noticeable if so).

The 'malebodywerewolf' .nifs are just the bodies from Mighty Beasts with the attached SoS bodies and behavior links added onto them--specifically built with SoS Light in mind (I'm not sure if the newest SoS Light includes a werewolf mesh yet). The .nif ending in '0' should be the basic zero weight, '1' should be muscular, and '2' should be the body-builder versions. Remember that the .esp only reads the '0' and '1' files, so you can rename the files to which ever one you would like to use. There is also an HDT link for collision information. If you are using SoS Full and don't want double wieners, just use the meshes provided by So, but you'll have to manually link the HDT Path to those meshes if you want the collision information to work on males.

The skeleton is important if you do not want to CTD when either mesh loads up. The skeleton is compatible with SoS, so it is safe to replace it unless SoS (Full or Light) changes the position of the penis. The skeleton is unisex, so you will see both male and female corresponding bones. The bones can be shifted, rotated, and scaled around to your desire, but do keep a backup in case you want to revert back after the edits. The penis is in it's default bind position, orientation, and scale. So when a male werewolf spawns, by default, the penis will be quite small. Without any SoS mods, the penis will be in it's bond pose, so it'll look rigidly erect unless you rotate the bones in the skeleton to change that.

The .xmls correspond to the HDT physics movement and collision information. They were not tweaked much (especially the collision data) so they may not match the physiology of the werewolf's body, but they do work. Feel free to edit these values as I did not have much time to invest in it since testing was a long process (Only if I could see the collider shapes on top of the mesh instead of blindly inserting numbers)!

The textures were a combination of what came out of the box of each mod I used to compile this, as well as a little bit of Photoshop work for the female's color and normal maps. I also transferred the detail's of Derrax's werewolf penis onto the SoS one for fun and because I like how it looked. Most texture replacers should look fine, though again, not the seams of the extra breasts as well as the penis color if you want to have matching colors with the least number of seams.

And sorry for the super long wall of text. I am not sure if I'll continue to build more on the mod, but anyone is welcome to build on it or include it in their own mods if they like. If I do continue and have any time on hand for it, I may want to edit the werewolf's tail to have HDT Physics and maybe refine some other parts. But for now, have fun with it!

---

Optional Fixes/Updates:

• Werewolf XML Hotfix for XPMSE 2.50+ - Fixes issue with belly node mismatch between the .xml and the werewolf skeleton (specifically for XPMSE v 2.50 and higher).

xpmse_2.5_hdt_ww_xml_hotfix.zip

Optional Add-Ons/Replacers:

• Female Werewolf Replacer - 6 boobs too much to handle? Well, here are 2-boob variants. This includes two extra bodies of higher weight, so, like the male werewolves, be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.

normal_female_werewolf.zip

• Male Werewolf Replacer - Don't have SoS and just want to have a canine wiener for male werewolves? This includes meshes and textures for male werewolves using the ARW/Derrax penis.

Download and details can be found here: Derrax Dog Erect Replacer

• Howling Mesh Replacers for HDT Werewolves - by foxia. A male and female werewolf mesh replacer which swaps the head of the werewolves for the Howling variant of werewolf heads. This includes extra bodies of higher weight, so be sure to rename the ones you want to use by replacing the suffix number to "_0" and "_1" for both weights.

Download and details can be found here: HDTHowlingWerewolves

• Female Werewolf HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, this .xml will change the boob and butt bounce closer to the default values of HDT PE.

Default:

HDT_female_werewolf_00.zip

For XPMSE 2.50+ Werewolf skeleton:

HDT_female_werewolf_00_xpmse_2.5.zip

• Male Werewold HDT Preset #00 - If using HDT Physics Extension, the male werewolves will have jiggly balls (penis can be made jiggly if you edit the .xml and switch Genital bone chain ('NPC Genitals 01 to 06') from "MOTION_KEYFRAMED" to "MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA". Some tweaking will be required to make them perform properly though.

HDT_male_werewolf_00.zip

• PPP's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by PPP - (Last Updated: 2014-Jun-29)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales (also includes optional meshes for customization; note that male werewolves use the Derrax dog erect penis instead of the SoS penis). It also contains compatibility with both Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The main mod is required.

Download and details can be found here: HDT Moonlight Tales

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and install the basic HDT Werewolves file. You also need the scripts and textures from Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery if you intend to use it.

• These contain necesary assets.

2. Choose either the 2 breast or 6 breast versions and merge the Data Folder with the one in your Skyrim directory.

• The 2 breast version has two larger sizes available. Simply choose the sizes you like and rename them with the suffix _0 and _1 for each end of the weights.

3. Merge the Data folder in Males and Textures with the same as above.

• The vanilla werewolf model also has a larger size option.

4. Activate either the Brevi_MoonlightTales or WerwolfMastery esp in your mod manager/launcher of choice.

• Do not activate both. It is safe to delete the one you don't want to use.

• Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-02)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery. Important: The noted mods are required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.

Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales Repack v1.7

• Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack - by foxia - (Last Updated: 2014-Aug-17)
    .esp, meshes and textures configured to be compatible with Moonlight Tales and incompatible with Werewolf Mastery. Converts La Femme Lycana Race (for weights _0 and _1) into futanari. Important: Moonlight Tales v2.31 is required. Since this is a repackage, my mod is not required.

Download and details can be found here (do note the incompatibilities before installing): Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack

• HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version) - by Amy7 - A repackage of the original mod (so the original mod is not required), which replaces the male werewolf body with Erundil444's flaccid male werewolf body (the weight is not scaleable, and includes an erect variant).

Download and details can be found here: HDT Werewolves (Erundil444 version)

• SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 - by FauxFurry - An addon for those who have SoS-Full. Enables humanoid-race females to be schlongified, including female werewolves. Made to fit for the UNP body.

Download and details can be found here: SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

Main SoS addon page can be accessed here: SOS schlong for females - UNP

• Moonlight Tales Essentials Mesh Replacer - by Groovtama - Groovtama and I edited the meshes to be more compatible with the texture swapping features of the Moonlight Tales Essentials mod v2.0+ by by Brevi, Al99, and NsJones. Currently, the package only contains female meshes and includes the pathing and HDTPE .xml files (so the main download is not required for this--however, you will need an HDTPE-compatible werewolf skeleton: I highly recommend XPMSE v.2.0+ (just the werewolf skeleton if you don't want to replace other skeletons) for this replacer to work properly). Optional head, eye, and breast number types are included, so if there is a specific set you like most, just rename the files and replace the meshes accordingly.

【Werewolf】【MT】Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW.7z

Original download (without the HDTPE pathing) and details can be found here: Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW

• Female Werewolf Bigger Mesh - Because the biggest version is not big enough!

Download and details can be found here: Buxom Female Werewolf.

• Texture Resource / Alternate Textures - Erundil's texture resource for editing werewolf textures.

Download and details can be found here (packaged under 'Modder's Resources'): Werewolves.

Or use the existing textures of Erundil's mod (v3.3+) as an alternative to this one.

---

Screenshots:

Screenshots by Towerwatch: here (mostly females)

---

Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)

---

Thanks for reading!

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures... and it would require only two rigid bodies One Keyframe linked to the spine and another with a Hinge Constraint using low weight values on planes created for a fur effect. (and larger values for the spine bone).

Meh, sorry about stealing your thread to post random thoughts xD

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures...

If there would be HDT Fur on LL, it still wouldn't be the HDT Fur you would think about, meaning more likly south of the border HDT fur.^^

And for a moment I thought about Werewolves with HDT Fur... Silly Yoo... now that I think about it, it would be pretty neat to have fur physics on some creatures... and it would require only two rigid bodies One Keyframe linked to the spine and another with a Hinge Constraint using low weight values on planes created for a fur effect. (and larger values for the spine bone).

Meh, sorry about stealing your thread to post random thoughts xD

Aw man, that would be cool, but it would be a huge technical hurdle--depending on the depth of how much furs patches you want animated, that'll be a lot of bones... a whole lot of bones... and the skin paint weights for that... blarghghgh

But yes, definitely possible, just a lot of work and dedication.

If there would be HDT Fur on LL, it still wouldn't be the HDT Fur you would think about, meaning more likly south of the border HDT fur.^^

HDT pubic hair... interesting....

Who ever does that have to post it under the Nesux under the name "Public HDT Hair Project" to get as many people trolled as possible.^^

Who ever does that have to post it under the Nesux under the name "Public HDT Hair Project" to get as many people trolled as possible.^^

No please, they will ask you for armpits hair too...

And then when the nexus admins come a knockin' you can somewhat legitimately say 'It's an honest typo mistake! I dunno who put that L there!'

No please, they will ask you for armpits hair too...

I can top that with that the next thing would be HDT breast hair for males and then HDT breast hair for female, but I think we should stop here^^

I can top that with that the next thing would be HDT breast hair for males and then HDT breast hair for female, but I think we should stop here^^

Only for the sake of immersion....

All hail the mighty immersion, justifing all perverted stuff that my brain can think off...

So for the odd bastard like me who simply wants properly jiggly balls and schlong on their character without concern for having erections... simply because all I have the mod for is to remove the ken doll look, then I have the all clear to go and create that?

and so would I literally just be adding capsules to things? There's a YouTube tutorial on creating the floppy hair, and I suppose for my purposes all I'd do is follow along but do something slightly different? 

I must've missed when you uploaded this :o I'm downloading tonight and I'll start removing my current replacer and using this one sometime tomorrow. Cant wait to see what wonders you've made this time! 

Edit: I see you're using SOS resources on the male models. I hate to sound like a novice modder, but both times I attempted to install that mod, I seriously messed up my men, and had to use a rollback. I'm currently using better males, and the Adult Real Werewolves mods. Any chance of you adding the doggie dong from ARW to this for users like myself who didnt get SOS to work, or do you think I should just create a new rollback and start again?

Even though it's made compatible for SoS, SoS is not a requirement in order for this mod to work. Without SoS, the male werewolf meshes will just have static erect wieners (unless you altered the skeleton in some way). The SoS version these male werewolves are made for would be for the "Light" version. Those using the "Full" version may be better off using the male meshes from Mighty Beasts, as the meshes in this mod have the penis attached.

Here is a replacer for the males, which also includes the proper texture files and the ARW/Derrax erect dog penis mesh. Just install the original mod, then overwrite the files with this replacer:

derrax_dog_erect_replacer.zip

Let me know if this works for you. The same details apply as above: there will be a '0' (regular), '1' (muscular), and '2' (body builder) version--chose the two you want and change their suffix numbers to "_0" and "_1" so the weights can be applied properly. The penis should also change in size depending on the weight as well.

If you are also using HDT Physics Extension, the .xml file may require tweaking (for the 'NPC Pelvis' node) if you want to make the penis a collider object. If you don't mind either way, then it's not an issue--I just don't have time to edit and test the collision shape for that at the moment.

Hope this helps!

So for the odd bastard like me who simply wants properly jiggly balls and schlong on their character without concern for having erections... simply because all I have the mod for is to remove the ken doll look, then I have the all clear to go and create that?

and so would I literally just be adding capsules to things? There's a YouTube tutorial on creating the floppy hair, and I suppose for my purposes all I'd do is follow along but do something slightly different? 

I added a starter HDT .xml preset in the first post if you want to try and edit that (#00). It already has values inserted (and the balls can jiggle if used without any editing), you just need to tweak it and make it work for the penis.

Okay, just play tested this for a little while and it looks fantastic. Only a couple things i'd like to mention, while I am a fan of the 6 boobs, its kinda hard  to tell the shape of them in most overhead lighting situations. Could you make a female variant with 2 large boobs instead of 6? 

Also, the mauling animations look great, and I only noticed a miniscule stretching issue when I slowed down the sprint animation, its really easy to overlook and completely understandable given the bulk. I'll have some screenshots for the thread soon. 

My last statement is this. I'm playing with a CBBE bodyslide preset that  makes ladies bottoms REALLY big, but in proportion to the max  weight werewolf form, the increase in derriere size is less than that of the other features in the transformation. If you ever get a chance, could you increase werewolf booty size maybe 20~40 percent?  

Any piece of anatomy on the werewolf's chest is hard to make out since werewolves tend to stand all hunched over in a menacing way. But I added single paired variants in the first post if it helps.

Any piece of anatomy on the werewolf's chest is hard to make out since werewolves tend to stand all hunched over in a menacing way. But I added single paired variants in the first post if it helps.

Good point about that. I'm a little embarrassed that I didnt think of that earlier. Well between work and heading to campus, I did a fair amount of playtesting, here's some screens 

This one is of the main file's bodies, from left to right, it's lower weight male, lower weight female, higher weight male

attachicon.gifsize comparison of main file meshes.jpg

Here's the higher weight female 

attachicon.gifmax weight fem mesh.jpg

I took a fair amount of shots with the massive meshes you uploaded for the females. They're magnificent. Anyway, here's some shots without HDT installed 

attachicon.gifabsurdly awesome fem meshes.jpg

attachicon.gifwerewolf badonkadonks.jpg

attachicon.gifmassive proportions strafe left.jpg

attachicon.gifmassive proportions strafe right.jpg

Here's running shots

attachicon.gifrunning with no HDT.jpg

attachicon.gifrunning with no HDT 2.jpg

Now some combat shots

attachicon.gifno Hdt combat.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 2.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 3.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 4.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 5.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 6.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 7.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 8.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 9.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 10.jpg

attachicon.gifNo HDT combat 11.jpg

There's minimal clipping given the shape of the breasts, well done!

attachicon.gifSome clipping is to be expected.jpg

I'd wager that you might be able to stop this from happening if there was collision detection for the knees-ish area on the model

Anyway, great work as usual, I'm absolutely in love with the huge fluffy tail

attachicon.gifthank you based Jacques00.jpg

More screenshots when I return from campus. I already did some HDT tests, and it works pretty well. 

I'd love to see a male mesh using that huge fluffy tale, derrax's dong and maybe a bigger booty for lower weights. I know I know, Big butts on a male? Gay! Well the vast majority of my savegames are males, so I'd have to sexchange to see that epic booty on them, and I use a shit ton of male only armor mods so that's not really viable. 

If I could see that booty jiggling on a male mesh (maybe not to the same earth-shakingly large degree) , I'd be a happy camper, but as usual, the final decision to humor my request lies in your capable hands. 

Thanks for the screenshots--I posted a link to them on the first post.

I think I'm done fiddling with werewolves for the moment, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make more edits to the meshes (I need to spend time on other projects and work, sorry!). Though this mod is open-ended, so if anyone else wants to take it to task, they are more than welcome!

I added a starter HDT .xml preset in the first post if you want to try and edit that (#00). It already has values inserted (and the balls can jiggle if used without any editing), you just need to tweak it and make it work for the penis.

Very handy, I can see what the physics does but I kinda need to be able to open this in 3ds max and understand how these things are interacting in 3D space, rather than changing things with the trial and error method. I have managed to figure out whats what with JFF and understand what HDT IS by reading the xml files... but now I want to be able to edit and change things in 3ds max with visual clues as to what I'm doing.

JFF is fine for changing the physics around but I wouldn't know how to add or remove structures, stop the penis's strange behaviors when colliding with the scrotum... or even get the penis to not collide with the scrotum temporarily for debugging the way it interacts with itself. Some of this I might be able to fathom with a better toolkit. I have no idea how I'd get file structures to work more harmoniously with SOS. So for using the SoS meshes and textures; how would I change the directory of the skeleton and meshes this XML file is using? I'm entirely clueless. because I'm under the impression that HDT is a way of adding physics to bones of a skeleton, rather than being a rag doll clumsily welded to the character it should be as simple as getting the .xml to use the skeleton in the SoS directory.

So I have the werewolf sat there, imported with his skeleton but I want to import the XML file with all of it's havok constraints and capsules and spheres. I have autopilot here and I've noticed rather swiftly that I couldn't possibly guess at how I'd accomplish this. I've also seen people using a little utility to run a havok simulation of the setup in .max so they can happily go between editing and experimenting. Been clicking around the forum but no dice in finding those tools and plugins. My researching skills are pretty poor, I'm strapped for time and so I want to ask for some more information.

Very handy, I can see what the physics does but I kinda need to be able to open this in 3ds max and understand how these things are interacting in 3D space, rather than changing things with the trial and error method. I have managed to figure out whats what with JFF and understand what HDT IS by reading the xml files... but now I want to be able to edit and change things in 3ds max with visual clues as to what I'm doing.

so I have the werewolf sat there, imported with his skeleton but I want to import the XML file with all of it's havok constraints and capsules and spheres. I have autopilot here and I've noticed rather swiftly that I couldn't possibly guess at how I'd accomplish this. I've also seen people using a little utility to run a havok simulation of the setup in .max so they can happily go between editing and experimenting. Been clicking around the forum but no dice in finding those tools and plugins. My researching skills are pretty poor, I'm strapped for time and so I want to ask for some more information.

Took me forever to get started but with thanks from Yoo & Canderes I was able to figure it out pretty fast.

Google and Download 'Havok Content Tools' (free download, requires you to sign up though, after install load up Max and you should see the toolsets.

As for importing xml data into max, I don't think it's possible (but I'm a novice so don't take my word for it, though If you do find a way please share ^^)

You can however import and preview xml data into the Havok Preview tool (part of the Havok Content Tools download) depending on whether or not the xml is packed or not (if it is you can use hkxcmd to unpack it)

Took me forever to get started but with thanks from Yoo & Canderes I was able to figure it out pretty fast.

Google and Download 'Havok Content Tools' (free download, requires you to sign up though, after install load up Max and you should see the toolsets.

As for importing xml data into max, I don't think it's possible (but I'm a novice so don't take my word for it, though If you do find a way please share ^^)

You can however import and preview xml data into the Havok Preview tool (part of the Havok Content Tools download) depending on whether or not the xml is packed or not (if it is you can use hkxcmd to unpack it)

Thanks, I'm downloading and installing right now. I'll see what this does for me. I feel kind of silly asking so much but I kind of want to spend more time making things than figuring out the basics... now if I could only find the thing in the .xmls that changes that skeleton directory.

So is there a way to get the knotted wolf penis on the bodybuilder wolves without having to swap it out yourself with SoS or whatever? Like is there one someone already has available?

Not really sure what you are asking, but the knotted penis on the bodybuilder body has been done and posted on an earlier post: here. After installing the main mod, install that replacer, then rename the "malebodywerewolf_2.nif" file to "malebodywerewolf_1.nif" (you can remove the original "malebodywerewolf_1.nif" since that is a smaller shape). The Derrax meshes shouldn't be attached to SoS behaviors, so you won't have any issues. Keep in mind that SoS is not a requirement for this mod, it was just made to be compatible with SoS's features.

the one real bug I found with this mod was what happens to the legs in the sprint animation. They twist slightly, them spin around 360 degrees very quickly. It's a bit hard to notice if youre actually playing, but I noticed it since I was looking. here's a decent pic mid twist

I knew there was something wrong there, it just happens so fast I didn't realize. Well, I know it's not the mesh since it happens to both male and female meshes (and I never touched the skin weights for males, only added the proper nodes and meshes of the penis), so it's one of two things: the skeleton (which has a bone/bones flipped 360 degrees in one direction compared to the rig map for animation), or the vanilla animation is just wonky like that.

There's really not much I can do about it at the moment, but anyone willing to look into it should feel free to (I would suggest comparing skeletons for a start). If the vanilla werewolf does not have that issue, I would assume it's the skeleton. I haven't done anything to the skeleton besides adding extra nodes, I did not alter the bones in any way. The skeleton that was used for this mod should be the exact one from the Mighty Beasts mod, with added bones to support the features of this mod, but none of the existing bones were altered, to the best of my knowledge.