[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

You have no idea how close that was to what I initially had in mind. I think I'm moving away from adding more girls though. (I mean there's seven including the one bandit - that's plenty for one quest :)) But you never know, I might change my mind again on that.

Trainer ghosts I hadn't considered. I was considering of a few spectral Dwemer, if not so aware and aggressive as the ones in Morrowind. But slavegirls sound more fun ...

@zaraia

I agree with you. We are working to make True skyrim more of a standard for implementing sex and pregnancy mods. I said two times for the climax but that was definitely not set in stone. There needs to be system for dominating your rape victim and holding them captive, that is DocClox's mod. I love his ideas and would like to have them implemented into the True Skyrim mod.

While DocClox is working on his mod keep in mind that our focus with True Skyrim is to get the Systems in place so that they can be used by both the player and NPC. To us this is of utmost importance... the engine needs to be told how to use the armor, what animations to call, and what arouses certain NPCs. These are just some examples of what the True Skyrim system will add to the game. But with these systems in place DocClox's mod would def be able to be realized and Doc would be able to focus on creating his dialogue and building his slave guild and so on...

The True Skyrim system will govern the NPCs Wants, needs, likes and dislikes ... we want NPCS to be able to get aroused by the player and get attracted to the player. We want the ability for your player to clear a den of bandits out and have woman swooning over you and offering you their chastity. The whole idea is to add meaningful PC to NPC relationships with these systems. Sex, pregnancy and rape are just part of the True Skyrim experience and can effectively be initiated with any NPC.

There is absolutely no reason that True Skyrim wouldn't be compatible with other mods especially if they are designed to work with it. In fact True Skyrim will hopefully become the standard, as zaraia said, that other mods use when creating companions, new armors, new animations, sex positions and rape options for the game. We will have a True Skyrim Wiki up soon with tutorials and what not so modders will understand how the True Skyrim mods work and how to create new armors that will work with the mod.

we are all still in the early development phase so just give us time. We are dedicated to the mod and are working hard to make True Skyrim a reality. DocClox's mod is just what we need to show off what the True Skyrim systems can do. So when we reach that point the Skyrim Slavers Guild will have DocClox's features as he designs them with whatever tweaks he needs to make this all work. We are not cocky and have no ego about this as we are trying to make Skyrim better. This is a collective effort!

I have another fetish idea that may fit in with the spirit of the slavers guild but I'm not sure if any of it is doable at all though. How about ponygirls? I can think of several things that could be done with ponygirls.

1. They would have to be trained of course.

2. Ride them. Why travel all over Skyrim on any old horse when you could travel on a ponygirl?

3. If there were horse drawn carriages then you could have ponygirl drawn carriages. The occupant could travel in style or could be used to transport goods.

4. Of course you can't forget about races. Have ponygirl races where people could gamble on the outcome. Their stamina would be a key stat in winning a race along with when and how it's used. Too bad the athletics skill is no longer present.

The idea may not be liked by everyone but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there and see what people think of it.

Briancs159 are you talking about centaurs or something else entirely?

Something else entirely. Human girls kept in stables and trained to behave like ponies. They tend to be kept naked but for pony-like tack and harness in black leather which can include an armbinder to deny them the use of their hands and arms; a bit gag to prevent speech; blinkers to restrict the vision; and high-heel boots built up to look like pony hooves. Breasts are generally bare' date=' except possibly for piercings or clips, and the crotch of the harness usually includes a built-in dildo. An ostrich feather headdress is common, and the pony's tail is usually held in place by means of a butt plug. Details vary, but you get the overall idea.

Ponygirls are generally treated as ponies are, kept in stables, fed and groomed by their keepers, and bred at the discretion of their master. They are trained to prance, lifting their legs up high when they walk or trot, and they are trained to race.

I have another fetish idea that may fit in with the spirit of the slavers guild but I'm not sure if any of it is doable at all though. How about ponygirls? I can think of several things that could be done with ponygirls.

Sorry, never heard of them. (OK, just kidding :))

Yeah, I think ponygirls would be a fine idea

1. They would have to be trained of course.

2. Ride them. Why travel all over Skyrim on any old horse when you could travel on a ponygirl?

3. If there were horse drawn carriages then you could have ponygirl drawn carriages. The occupant could travel in style or could be used to transport goods.

I seem recall masterchris has some ponygirl animations for oblivion. he's hinted in this thread that he'd like to port them over to Skyrim' date=' and I've promised that anything he does port, I'll find a use for,

4. Of course you can't forget about races. Have ponygirl races where people could gamble on the outcome. Their stamina would be a key stat in winning a race along with when and how it's used. Too bad the athletics skill is no longer present.

The idea may not be liked by everyone but I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there and see what people think of it.

Works for me. Probably not happen until such time as we have the animations, and it would be a spur off from the main questline.

But fine by me. I like ponygirls :D

No. That just ruined my day. >:( No ponygirls. I enjoyed reading this until I came across that comment. Ponygirls would ruin this mod entirely. If you made it a separate plugin than that would be fine but all I want is the Slaving and all that.

No. That just ruined my day. >:( No ponygirls. I enjoyed reading this until I came across that comment. Ponygirls would ruin this mod entirely. If you made it a separate plugin than that would be fine but all I want is the Slaving and all that.

I think it should be said that not everyone's tastes can be satisfied with a mod.

Kind of why we are staying away from dick girls and pony woman and what not... Better to focus on the main event then let other modders add in side shows if they so desire. It's important to keep the hardcore dark Nordic feel of Skyrim in tact... not to sure that pony woman will really keep that. But hey to each their own... Just not something that the True Skyrim team is really trying to focus on. It's really a matter of tastes. Modders usually design their mods for themselves and share their creations with others. Gamers can pick and choose the mods that work for them. No harm no foul... just many choices... which is great! We would be crazy to think that we could appeal to EVERYONE with one mod.

Very well said. :)

I saw a mod for the Daedric armour that instantly reminded me of this mod. It made me think of the Trainer.

503cddc5.jpga4c19a14.jpg

Other than the boots, gloves, and the pantie thing and if the tail curled around to penetrate that's my opinion of what a Trainer would look like.

I was thinking about the player becoming the guild master, and what if the guild master at the beginning is female but doesn't like how fast the player is rising the ranks so challenges the player to a fight. If the player wins he could make her a trophy slave(but there's the chance she escapes and get revenge) or kill her. If the player loses and is female then the player becomes the trophy slave.

It's OK. I was pretty much planning to make them a separate esp file anyway' date=' along with the cow-girls and so forth. It's a fetish that needs slavegirls to work, but we don't need ponygirls to tell the story of the slaver's guild.

Better to focus on the main event then let other modders add in side shows if they so desire. It's important to keep the hardcore dark Nordic feel of Skyrim in tact... not to sure that pony woman will really keep that. But hey to each their own...

I was thinking of some a farm in an isolated valley in the Jeral Mountains where some mad old mage is doing some decidedly perverted research. I don't think they'd work well pulling carts on the roadsof skyrim. I could imagine occasionally passing a slaver who had a couple of girls decked out in tack and harness and was teaching them to prance though ... if it didn't happen too often.

It would probably need to be in the southern reaches as well. Maybe I'll stick to the farm idea.

We would be crazy to think that we could appeal to EVERYONE with one mod.

Mmmm... that way lies madness' date=' I know.

I saw a mod for the Daedric armour that instantly reminded me of this mod. It made me think of the Trainer.

503cddc5.jpga4c19a14.jpg

Other than the boots, gloves, and the pantie thing and if the tail curled around to penetrate that's my opinion of what a Trainer would look like.

That's great! On top of what you said, it could do with the collar being a bit more obviously a set of mandibles around the neck, and a couple more legs clinging at the belly and probably pubis, but otherwise it's spot on. Shows a bit more skin on the back than I'd imagined, but I think I like it better this way.

I was thinking about the player becoming the guild master' date=' and what if the guild master at the beginning is female but doesn't like how fast the player is rising the ranks so challenges the player to a fight. If the player wins he could make her a trophy slave(but there's the chance she escapes and get revenge) or kill her. If the player loses and is female then the player becomes the trophy slave.

[/quote']

Well, there isn't really a guildmaster when the player joins. Let's face it, there isn't really a guild at that point. Just a couple of chancers who've read about the old guild and fancy trying to revive it. They've managed to talk a bunch of bandits into acting as muscle, and they've even managed to snatch a victim ... and that's about as far as they've got when you come in.

I also don't want to make many of the senior guild female, because if I was playing this mod, the first thing I'd think was "how can I get a collar on her" and we're going to need some of these officers for plot purposes.

Now if you want a trophy slave ... mmm ... treachery is always an option in the slaver's guild. Maybe a questline where one of the guild sells you out. Could make the instigator of that particular rebellion female, and you could take your trophy slave when you escape. [edit] Or, in this increasingly equal-opportunity guild, maybe one of the instigators. We could have two of them, one of each gender, and you choose who to enslave and who to feed to the slaughterfish.

My little pony girl, My little Pony girl

Ahh ahh ahh ahhh…

My little pony girl

I used to wonder what slavery could be

My little pony girl

Untill you put your cum in my unwilling pussy

Tiny Cages!

Tons of fucks!

A unfaithful heart!

Submissive and weak!

Sharing cruelty

It's an easy feat,

and rape makes it all complete

You have my little pony girls

Do you know you're my very best fuuuuuuucks!

... it had to be done.

503cddc5.jpga4c19a14.jpg

Other than the boots' date=' gloves, and the pantie thing and if the tail curled around to penetrate that's my opinion of what a Trainer would look like.

[/quote']

That's great! On top of what you said, it could do with the collar being a bit more obviously a set of mandibles around the neck, and a couple more legs clinging at the belly and probably pubis, but otherwise it's spot on. Shows a bit more skin on the back than I'd imagined, but I think I like it better this way.

I could give you the download link for it, but if you used it than you'd have to go through all that Copyright stuff. If you made the Textures and Meshes unique than you wouldn't have a problem though. It looks almost spot-on.

Your right about it having more legs. Maybe the collar could be in the shape of a V and stop just above the cleavage. If a tail like that was to penetrate I think it would hurt. ;)

I think you should start with a few of the Meshes and Textures before TESCS comes out. It would save a bit of time when your doing your scripting and stuff.

@rylasasin: :D

Intermission: Dwemer Automated Slave Training Facility

That just cries out to be a cool acronym. I'm trying to make it spell "dastard" but failing.

Anyway, I think I'm going to need to describe the automated training facility before I do the next part. This is the place where you end up if you're female and you get captured by one of the transporter sphere's in Mzthandeumz. The place is a functional dwemer facility intended to automate the training of slavegirls.

Arrival:

In a change from the original plan, I think I'll have the victims arrive restrained, but with all the gear they were carrying when they were captured. They arrive still held in the sphere transporter's frame. There's not a lot the player can do in this position, but I'll probably allow an action to "struggle". It won't do much except for lower the player's stamina. If we're using True Skyrim menu effects, I might take account of the fact the the girl is impaled on the middle finger and thumb of a metal dwemer hand, and allow her to try and masturbate herself against it as well.

The initial area is a long hall in near total darkness. A couple of rows of dim lights high up give a clue to the scale of the area, and the transporter itself glows faintly. Along the hall are a series of bays, each one with a different function. The first one bathes the captive in a haeling glow, making sure she has at least half health.

The second bay has a series of low intensity fire jets. The primary fuction her is to damage armour, clothing, pouches and so forth so that all equipment drops to the floor. The flames also damage the captive, although not fatally. If she is wearing particularly tough armour, it may be necessary for the transporter to back up to the healing area a time or two. Once the captive is naked, a spider bot will take the knapsack and deposit it in a chute where it can be whisked away to container somewhere outside the facility. Cursed and quest items will be removed, but will not be damaged beyond use, and curses may compel the the player to re-equip the item in question, assuming they ever find their equipment again.

The process will also burn away all the captive's hair and leave her covered in soot.

The next bay is another healing station. The one after is a platform that slowly submerges, immersing the PC in glowing, bubbling liquid. This has a mildly toxic effect, resulting in slow damage to the player and the occasional message about how much the liquid stings. What isn't immediately apparent is that it is also damaging health and stamina recovery. This is a slow process, and the player will be kept submerged until she starts to drown, and then further almost to the point of death, and then returned to the surface to recover. Apart from being a nasty, horrible thing to do to a poor slave, this also has the effect of lettign the player observe that it takes longer to recover after each immersion. If she struggles and uses stamina, she'll see that being damaged too. (Although I'm not sure I want to damage stamina recovery entirely, stamina being potentially useful. I might reduce the maximum available though). Damage bonuses may also be strongly reduced. On the bright side, at least this washes away the soot.

The next bay will fit her with a dwemer control collar and a set of cuffs. The collar surpresses magicka to a single point, and allows the facility controller to administer pleasure or pain remotely (along with a corresponding element of healing or damage). The cuffs lock behind her back and enclose the fingers in a rigid glove, which will render most actions are unavailable.

Finally, the player will be deposited on the floor by the transporter. She will have around ten health. A series of dim floor lights will pick out a path through the otherwise pitch darkness. The transporter will retract, first into its sphere guardian form, and then again into a ball.

Reward And Punishment

The player can now act freely, at least within the limits imposed by her bonds. Most actions will result in punishment. Punishment in this case means a warning tone sounds, and the PC suffers pain to the tune of two points of health. Attempting to talk to the sphere is punishable. Attacking the sphere (I might allow an option to kick) is punishable and will also hurt her foot. Walking anywhere except the lighted path is punishable.

Walking on the path, however, is rewarded. As the player progress down the lighted path, the lights will extinguish behind her. Each light that goes out results in a reward tone and in gaining a point of health. The mechanism is sort of the reverse of the test in Nocturnal's temple where you have to keep to the shadows.

Eventually the path leads into a cell which will lock behind her. The cell contains a rough bed and slave food and drink on the floor. This is almost certainly the same stuff the Dwemer used to control the Falmer, and will have effects similar to the Falmer "food of friendship" meal. Without the use of her hands, the player will need to crouch to activate the food and drink in order to eat (and if we're using TS hardcore rules, she will need to eat. An animation of her crawling on her belly to eat and drink at this point would be awesome.

Cell lights will dim gradually, but never go out entirely. If other girls are in the facility, you can probably see the dim glow from their cells. (The place is huge, multi-storey and open plan, so they may be distant). Also, if you get caught in the early stages of Mzthandeumz, you may see the other girls arrive and get processed, which might make a few things a little clearer. Other than that, once she's eaten there's nothing to do in the cell, so she might as well go to sleep.

In general, light and darkness will be used to control the player's actions. Darkness means you're in the wrong place. Light means you can go there. Dimming lights mean that general darkness is about to be imposed and you need to get back to your cell (or find where you're supposed to be) quickly. Sometimes the lights will go up across the facility and you'll have some "free time". At others the only light will be a single spot that moves across the facility floor.

Morning Routine

I think the Dwemer sleep cycle is going to be a bit short. Maybe five hours, so that girls are always a bit on the tired side if we're using hardcore sleep rules. (Might have to give them the odd catchup session, maybe as a reward).

Anyway, five hours after capture, the lights in the cells go out, and a spotlight appears outside the cell. If the player is awake, she'll get a little grace period to move to safety. If not she'll be shocked awake by the punisment collar, but the sleep will have recovered some health. All the slaves in the facility will soon be outside their cells each in their own light pool. To begin with they'll be allowed to crouch, or sit on the floor if the animation and pose is available. As training progresses, that's going to get stricter with punishment for not standing up, then punishment for failing to look straight ahead, and eventually for any movement at all when at "attention".

The facility will keep the girls in place for a minute or so, and then start moving the spots so that the girls form a line in the middle of the area. It will keep them there for a short time, offering a chance to reinforce the "no talking" rule,

Then the spots of light are going move through the darkness. We're going to start the morning off with a little training run around the complex. A slow walk to begin with, then a run and finally a brief sprint back to the starting point. After that, a moment for slaves to catch their breath, and then back to their cells which will again be lit. Food and drink will have been replaced in the feeding trough, and the boost to health will probably be welcome at this point, even it does mean crawling in order to eat it.

After breakfast, I think a little free time. Lights up dimly across the cage and entrance area. There will still be areas that are enterable but dark. Otherwise the girls are free to explore. Talking is still not permitted. Also forbidden is any attempt at violence. If you're here with some of the girls you enslaved earlier, you might see this demonstrated as they try to attack you. You are however free to walk around and explore a little. Not that there's a lot to see. Sexual activity between the slaves is permitted, although there may not be many takers at this point. Sleep is denied, since the cages are in darkness, and also the only beds. You can still wait if you get bored.

When the free period is up, the lights will dim, and slaves will have to find their way back to their cages and their attention spots. Hopefully no one will have got lost at this point. Once everyone is back at attention, the spots will move again, this time separating with each girl being guided into her own training area.

Training

The PC stands alone on a spot of light in an otherwise dark room. The procedure here is simple. A sight lights up with an instruction. The PC gets a period of time in which to obey. Obedience is rewarded, failure is punished. I'm hoping that we can use the True Skyrim radio menu to select from a list of poses for the character. So initally we'd do "stand up" and "crouch" (aka sneak) and then "sit down" (on the ground) "kneel" and "lie down".

The catch here (and this may well be controversial) is I'd like to display the signs in Dwemer script. It won't be too bad - I'll just be using English transcriped into Dwemer runes, and you can find the fonts online, so its easy to "cheat". But I want to make the PC learn some of the language of her (long dead) masters.

To make it easier to learn these signs, I want a feminised sphere centurion (looking like an abstract sketch of a naked woman) who can adopt the desired poses. In fact, we may need to lose the sphere and just have the female robot, since some of the poses will most certainly require both feet in the air). So we run through stand up, sit down, lie down a few times. Then we do it without the robot (or with it in darkness) and see how much has been learnt.

That might take a little time to get right. If need be we can take the slave back to her cells for lunch, and if need be spread the training over a day or two. Eventually, when she can do those basic things, we can add in some more commands. Next would be free her hands (I think I may rethink the "mittens" idea) and teach her to stand with hands by sides, and hands crossed in front or behind (where the bracelets may lock together. A hands behind the head pose would be good, too. Then we can combine these with standing, kneeling, etc. Then leg positions. Apart, together, bent at the knee ...

Now you know how the slave in a "Slave in Pose" mod feels :P

Sexual Training

After this, we move on to more explicitly sexual commands. Lying down with legs apart, a new command would tell the slave to play with herself. Two new things happen here.

First of all, there's two time periods. The first one is for the slave to get into position. The second one is to make herself cum. Failing to achieve either target will result in punishment. The second new thing is that the back wall lights up for these exercises, revealing a giant Dwemer metal head like the ones found in the ruins. This thing is about thirty foot high, dwarfing the player, and gazing down with red glowing eyes. Almost anything sexual or humiliating will be done under the eyes of this fellow, and I want to try and foster a sense that it is watching the PCs performance and passing judgement. Once the excercise is complete the glow will fade.

Additionally, once the girls are up to masturbation training, there will come a time when they are all brought into a new area, with a central area and a semi-cirular raised walkway beyond that. The girls will be made to stand on the platform facing the centre. Then, one by one, each girl will be moved to the center and instructed to lie down facing her fellows with her legs spread. The instruction will then be given to masturbate, and an even bigger dwemer face, wice the size of the one in the training room, will fade in. After the girl has performed she will be instructed to stand up and moved back to her position on the walkway. The next girl will then be brought down to perform. Girls will be repeatedly instructed to perform until they either succeed or they pass out. Girls passing out will be returned to their cell by Dwemer spiders.

This could be a nasty one for PCs that have been slow or rebellious. It might trigger if enough of the other girls have learned the lesson, so there's a risk of finding yourself on the spot with no idea of what to do. Maybe it'll encourage people to apply themselves to their lessons.

more to come

Notes

The punishment damage tends to cause unconsciousness at zero health rather than death. The player will wake up in her cell, or occasionally strapped to some machine, with one health point remaining. Usually enough time will have passed for her to be hungry and thirsty as well. This is necessary since there are too many situations where it would be possible to die becuase you didn't yet understand the rules.

I do want death to be possible though, if only because a player gets frustrated and tries to kill the PC. So attacking the installation at 1hp straight after blacking out will generally kill you. In fact damage at 1hp will generally kill you, although I'll relax that for the initial stages. Also, really massive negatives (probably only possible if you have low health and you do something greatly damaging to the installation) may well kill you.

On the other hand, if you're a good girl and do as you're told, you can build up to full health. Bide your time and you can likely survive any act of rebellion, however futile.

I think I'd like to train the player to walk everywhere - maybe the dwemer took the attitude that running is unbecomming in a slavegirl unless expressly bidden to do so. Cetainly the player behaviour of dashing everywhere should be discouraged. That might be a bit much to take on board at the start though, so I think I'll leave that until the basic lessons have been learned.

Any ideas on how to stop the player Shouting? I don't want to leave her permanantly gagged, mainly becuase I have some plans for that mouth. I'd also like to be able to train slaves not to talk among themselves, which means giving them the opportunitty to talk. But if the dragonborn can speak, she can probably shout the house down, and we don't want that.

I'm tempted to allow her one shout, followed by punishment, blackout, and when she comes to, a machine should be doing something to stop her shouting in future. Probably some adjustment to her collar. Maybe shock her when voice raises above a certain volume, disrupting the shout before it can gather power.

Or I could just say "the collar blocks your access to magic" as a generic power suppressor. Maybe both.

I'm open to suggestions if people think the Dwemer instructions are going to be too hard for most people. Maybe an "english mode" option or something. I do want this to be a lot of work to escape from, though. I want players to get out of here feeling like they've been through something, and not just "I got put in a robot slave thing but it wuz ez 2 escape LOL"

The depth you are going into for this quest in unbelievable, is this one of the first quests you have to do, or waaay down the line?

Also, are you gonna write up what you do as a male pc? IE not get captured, keep trying until you pass the stage, smash/sneak your way through the facility, grab the girls, escape sort of premise?

Finally, is this the facility that was discussed earlier that may eventually become your base of operations?

:D

The depth you are going into for this quest in unbelievable' date=' is this one of the first quests you have to do, or waaay down the line?

[/quote']

You mean the Birthday Girl/Training Facility quest? It's about 60% maybe 75%. It's a big one because it's going to mark the transition between the Riften arc and the Blackreach one. There is another big one planned for the move to solitude.

Also' date=' are you gonna write up what you do as a male pc? IE not get captured, keep trying until you pass the stage, smash/sneak your way through the facility, grab the girls, escape sort of premise?

[/quote']

As it stands, males are just going to get killed if they get incapacitated in Mzthandeumz. I could let them get captured, but I have some things in mind that pretty much assume female anatomy. As ever, someone else can work out how to handle males if they wish.

As for getting them out, I have some puzzles in mind. Mzthandeumz market is a Dwemer slave market, and it should be possible to call up items from stock, even partially trained ones. It's just a case of working out the controls on a centuries old malfuncitonal machine with an interface labelled only in Dwemeris. How hard can that be? :D

Finally' date=' is this the facility that was discussed earlier that may eventually become your base of operations?

[/quote']

Partly. There's another area that's going to be the base. You'll need to take a quick jaunt through the blackreach, (or a blackreach tributary cavern anyway) in order to get there. It's tied in to both the market and the training facility though. Eventually you can take control of the training facility and bring it completely under your control. There are a couple of other secrets as well, at least one of which won't unlock for some time.

I'm open to suggestions if people think the Dwemer instructions are going to be too hard for most people.

In general, I'd say you can go ahead and make life quite difficult for the female PC, simply because in any case the worst that can happen isn't really that bad (well at least if you're sitting behind the computer, the PC might disagree :) ).

And I'm liking the "Dastard Quest" :). Will there be any long term effects from the training after release?

In general' date=' I'd say you can go ahead and make life quite difficult for the female PC, simply because in any case the worst that can happen isn't really that bad (well at least if you're sitting behind the computer, the PC might disagree :) ).

[/quote']

I tend to agree. And making it a little taxing will encourage people not to get caught.

And I'm liking the "Dastard Quest" :). Will there be any long term effects from the training after release?

Most likely. I mean it's going to be a constant regime of total control and abject humiliation. You'll be lucky to come out of that with much in the way of pride. And you'll almost certainly be addicted to Dwemer slave food' date=' although the falmer variant will serve as well.

Aside from that, maybe a slight tendency on the part of the [i']player[/i] to press certain key combos when they see some signs, and maybe the occasional urge to stand to attention when they see a steam centurion in the wild :)

Glad you're liking it :)

An interesting idea for the facility would be with the idea of body manipulation would be in the corridor where you are being "processed" you could add a machine that randomizes your hair length/color/style and your breast size. You could also have as a later training a machine that does these things and with the taking over of the facility YOU would be able to chose how each girl comes out looking. which could add a little more depth to the slave selling process by having masters that want slaves to look like this or that.

An interesting idea for the facility would be with the idea of body manipulation would be in the corridor where you are being "processed" you could add a machine that randomizes your hair length/color/style and your breast size.

Currently they get a shavem head styly courtesy of the initial sanitization process.

You could also have as a later training a machine that does these things

Stay tuned. There's two things the girls need to learn to do before i get to that part :D

and with the taking over of the facility YOU would be able to chose how each girl comes out looking. which could add a little more depth to the slave selling process by having masters that want slaves to look like this or that.

Also planned, although that takes a bit longer to get to :)

DASTARD Quest, Continued.

Continued from here on account of post length limit.

Daily Routine

I started on this before but got sidetracked. Basic routine is:

• Slightly too little sleep
  • Wake up, and stand at attention outside the cell.
  • An brisk run around the facility to get the blood flowing
  • Breakfast in cells, lying on bellies to eat from a trench in the floor.
  • Short free period. Sleep may be allowed as a reward for good progress.
  • Basic exercises, solo.
  • break for lunch, eaten lying on bellies in communal dining area so you can look at your fellow slaves humiliating themselves.
  • Erotic excercises, just you and the Dastard
  • Free time, or special activities
  • Attention outside cells
  • Group Activities
  • Attention outside cells
  • Time to go to sleep

Special activities would be, for instance, the masturbation demo in front of the Big Dastard. Wouldn't be a daily thing, but would happen fairly often. At other times, we might herd the slaves through the sterilising gunk again, just for hygiene's sake. There are other actions in the pipeline as well.

Group activities will begin once everyone can respond to the masturbation command. We'll make an evening ritual of it, lining everyone up in front of the Big Dastard and have them all frig themselves in unison. (Thinks: "If any girl fails to cum, you will all have to do it again, and it's your sleep time you're wasting, not mine..." :)) As girls learn more commands, we can vary the evening exercise.

Free time may have random events. Maybe a fight breaks out between two other girls. Maybe a robot malfunctions and has to be destroyed, or an unseen explosion rocks the facility but has no obvious effect. Maybe a band of falmer break through a pipe high above, and wreak havoc before being destroyed by the dwemer machines. These things should be rare though.

Further Training

Basic exercises will cover more poses. They will also train the slave to wear and remove garments. First of all dressing and undressing as directed, and then choosing the correct costume from several. The Dastard may appear on these occasions, and the PC will be required to turn slowly in a full circle, and maybe adopt certain poses. Sometimes slaves will be given a costume for a day or two, but inevitable they will end up naked again.

For the next sexual lesson, the PC will be brought into a private training area and made to kneel. From a protrusion in the floor there will emerge a dwemer metal phallus, pointing at the slave's face. A new command word will be revealed and the Dwemer girl-robot will demonstrate, but most people will guess that this means "suck". There is some variation in possible commands. "Suck" just means put it in your mouth and swallow anything that comes out. There will be a variation for "fellate" two, which means you have to stimulate the organ and cause it to ejaculate. Then the commands will be combined with others already known. Hands may be free or bound. Position may be lying down or kneeling. A favourite will be "kneel, fellate and masturbate" where you need to kneel, and then make the metal penis ejaculate while bringing yourself to orgasm at the same time. The degree of pleasure or pain will depend on how well you do that.

Once this is mastered we'll have another session in front of the Big Dastard where each girl gets to show the others how well she can suck simulated dwemer cock. When the kneel-fellate-masturbate command is mastered, we'll do another event for that.

Meanwhile, cocksucking is going to become a part of the slaves' daily routine in a lot of little ways. Sometimes there will be no food in the cell, but a phallus protruding from the wall. No compulsion, but the only nutrition you're going to get is what comes out of that when you suck on it. After a while the phallus will retract anyway. Group lunch sessions may consist of a small circular platform with a prick for each girl, so they can all see the others at work and close up (while they give the same show to the others, of course).

The other blowjob variant is the gloryhole feeder, where the slave is instructed to sick her head into a hole that then closes, locking her head in place. (It's going to be fairly obvious that this will happen. Feel free to disobey). The opening will be low requiring the PC to kneel down low before inserting her head.

Inside it will be very dark, but there will be just enough light to make out the dwemer metal phallus just in front of you. You don't get out until you make the thing cum.

Once this behavior is established, the gloryhold feeder is going to be the source of at least one meal a day for a week or longer. The aim is to get the girls used to the procedure so that when, soon after, they are marched up to a similar box in another location, they won't resist when instructed to inser their head. This box however is a face changer. The phallus will insert and then swell up like a pump gag, further immobilising the head. Inside the box, lights will flash and shaders will bloom, and weird noises will be heard, perhaps along with some teasing messages "you face feels very strange".

When you are released, you will look ... different. Not by a lot, not in any one application, But some random feature will have been changed to bring you closer to some dwemer ideal of beauty. This rpocedure will be repeated for each milestone in your training, as it will for all the girls. Which means that you can tell who's progressing by how far their looks have drifted. It also means that over time, it will become harder and harder to tell the slaves apart. The last thing to be restored will be your hair. Except it's unlikely to be your hair. The target look by the way is going to be some charicature of extreme sluttiness. Probably something along the lines of this.

(I wonder if it's possible to disable the showracemenu command while the player is in the DASTARD complex).

Bondage Lessons

Once costume changes are understood, we start work on less ... convenient apparel. We'll start by unlocking those wrist restrain, and teaching the PC the command to remove them and place them on the floor. Now the one to put them back on again. Here them click? Let's do hands behind back and fasten. Maybe go for a job around the track to reinforce the point, then back and repeat with hands in front this time. Get the slave used to putting on and taking off her own bonds.

Now, let's add a pair of leg restraints. Same pattern as the wrist ones. Put them on, take them off. Put them on, hear them lock, lie down on floor. Hands behind head, hear them lock. Spread legs apart, notice how the leg irons lock against the post. Now let's have the Dastard Head in to take a good look at what you got. Maybe those red eyes can project a lust ray to get the arousal up.

This all takes time, of course, and happens against the backdrop of the daily routine. Get up, stand at attention, stay still until you get the order. (For additional punishment I might leave a girl at attention for a whole day while events unfolded around them. Or at "night" so she didn't get any sleep at all). Anyway, all that stuff is still going on, and bits of it are being tested daily, solo and in combination. These are just the new elements that are being added as old ones are learned.

Next we need to get the PC to lock herself into various devices. Start with fastening ankles and then wrists into a frame. Repeat for various positions.

Penetration

Meanwhile the erotic sessions will be introducing vaginal commands. Using a dildo to masturbate. Impaling yourself on dildoes mounted in various positions. Impaling youself and then using them to bring yourself to orgasm. Impaling is going to be painful if you're not ready, and typically these things have time limits. I may add a slave perk: fast arousal. (2 levels, first one lets you be ready fast, second one you're ready instantly. Might add a third option where you're ready constantly, but probably no one would take that one voluntarily).

After that, the same thing with anal penetration, and then double penetration. This ties in well with the ongoing bondage sessions, since the commands can now include commands to include various items into various holes. One rig might suspend you with low level vibrators in ass and pussy while you sucked on the dwemer metal cock. Every time it comes, you do too.

Another one would be to put yourself into a box that folds you up into a ball, packed into a square box, either with orifaces pre-plugged, or left open for access from outside. This would be on a platform that could be raised and rotated so the Dastard could inspect the details.

The other self bondage exercise is a standing restraint against a flat board inside a tubular enclosure. arms and legs apart, triple penetration, and the neck collar binds to the back board holding the PC in place. Then the tube closes and the lights and noises start. This is the full body version of the face changer and will see quite a bit of use as the PCs face starts to resemble the dwemer ideal. Again no single change will be drastic, but skin tone, boob size and possibly height will all be subject to change. Eventually everyone in the facility will be just another instance of the same slutty sexdoll.

Meanwhile, back on the subject of penetration, the slaves need to learn to use their pussies to maximum effect. I think we'll add in a series of exercises where they use their vaginal sex skills to make one of those metal dwemerdicks ejaculate inside. As usual, there will be a time limit and rewards or punishments depending on how well they do. We can do the same for anal penetration. Then for the combinations: anal and vaginal, vaginal and oral, oral and anal, triple penetration. All orifices need to stimulate ejaculation simultaneously. I'll allow some leeway to begin with.

Some Slave Perks

BTW: I don't know if I mentioned it earlier, but the time period for obeying these commands is getting progressively shorter as the training progresses. The early stuff, like stand up and sit down now expects lightning responses. The intention is that the slave must obey without thinking. To this end, I'm thinking of adding a couple more slave perks:

Anticipating My Master: Means that the instruction appears a second sooner than it would otherwise, giving the slave time to get into position.

Automatically Obey: Means that the slave will obey instructions in dwemeris without conscious thought, making the training much easier.

Of course, there are no free rides. Anticpiating My Master means that if, outside the facility, a human master desires you to do something, you will see the Dwemeris instruction flash before your eyes so you can obey without being told - a skill sure to spare a slave many a beating. Similarly, Automatically Obey means that you will be potentially at the mercy of anyone who can speak or write dwemeris. Fortuneately there are few such in skyrim - or anywhere else, really. Neither of these side effects will be mentioned when the option to take the perks comes up, but that's not a problem, since they are unlikely have any greateffect.

Of course, if you take both of these perks, then everytime someone wants to fuck you, you'll see the dwemeris instruction before your eyes ... which you will then automatically obey. Which could be awkward in certain social circles, but would certainly enhance the value of a slave.

I don't think I'd dare force anyone to take these perks. But I might consider a hardcore mode where it becomes effectively impossible to respond in time unless you do take them.

Self Control

OK. As a slave you've learned to obey without question, and you are now skilled at giving pleasure through any orifice. Now it's time to learn to control yourself. The first thing to learn is to learn to become aroused quickly. The process starts by instructing the slave (under the impassive gaze of the Dastard) to arouse herself by masturbation. The slave will be rewarded for reaching a certain level of arousal inside a time limit, with follow up rewards for maintaining that level or higher. She will however be penalised if she orgasms. The exercise will repeat with different poses, and with toys. And then without the use of her hands, requiring her to rub herself or impale herself on some provided prop. And then she will be required to lock herself, once aroused, spread-eagle into a bondage frame and maintain that arousal through force of will. This will be a difficult exercise, and probably take many punishments before the test can be passed reliably.

When that happens, we progress to making the slave lock herself into the framework unaroused (we may have to run them all through a cold shower first) and then arouse herself without any stimulation at all. This is another difficult one. Once the basics are mastered we can work on increasing the minimum arousal requred to pass the exercise, and exteding the time for which the arousal must be held. Orgasming will remain punishable during these exercises.

Eventually, the slave should be able to go from zero arousal to 95% in the space of a few seconds, and hold that level indefinitely.

I've already mentioned some perks that would help with this stage: Fast Arousal and Constant Arousal.

The next skill is to orgasm when instructed. Start with an arouse and hold exercise, and then instruct the slave to orgasm, which she must do in a very short time period. Start allowing her to touch herself and progress to arousal and orgasm in bondage where she must cum without any stimulation beyond her will and imagination.

There's a perk to make this easier, too: Orgasm on Command: let's you orgasm instantly when instructed.

Orgasm Denial

The slaves have been taught how to orgasm for their master. Now they need to learn how not to orgasm for their master. The groundwork for this has already been laid with the arousal training. So this is more endurance training with constant arousal, either masturbating for the Dastard, or strapped into a machine and being stimulated by vibrators.

We'll throw in an group event for this one. At attention before the evening free period, all the girls are instructed to arouse themselves to 95% and hold it. They are then released to go about their usual evening duties. However, anyone who orgasms during this time will be punished. At the end of this time, those who made it through the evening without cumming will be allowed to orgasm. The others will be stood at attention while the others sleep, and required to hold the arousal level until they have gone for the full time required.

A few days of that, and we'll make the no-orgasm rule permanent, and spend some time doing everything we can to make the girls cum. There's a Perk for this too:

Orgasm Lock: Allows Orgasm to be deferred indefinitely. The small print here is that it allows your master to command you not to orgasm. In the absence of any command, you can do as you like, but if forbidden release, you will not be able to bring yourself to orgasm. Again, I won't force anyone to take this, but it will make getting past this phase a lot easier. (And I'm still considering a hardcode setting).

(nearly done now)

Notes:

I need a way to tell a girl which way to face. I'm thinking to link the spot to a little candlelight spell effect, so that you need to be inside the circle and facing the candlelight.

There will be a way, in-game to get your own face and body back. Although probably not while you're a slave. There might be a way to get a different face and body back as a slave - you just won't have any control over what you get.

You know what would be interesting but hard to do would be have a voice mod that allows you to hear what your PC says when you pick options in dialogs. I put this here because if someone could do it then you could have with this facility a device that causes your voice to sound different. Maybe also if this gets implemented have the pride stat cause various tonal changes such as when you have high pride you sound arrogant and when you have low pride you sound almost adoring or something.