[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

I seem to recall the spheres being considered differently, completly replacing the animunculi body with a slave in a cage/frame whilst retaining the rolling ball for locomation. so its just a transporter, no offensive capabilities. I also seem to recall pre-cum powered centurions, with a slave in its torso having her bum ferociously dildo-ed . or something

Look, if you all keep leaving posts like "Oh shit, Doc disappeared, huh?", or "So, Doc's gone forever" on this thread, he may very well break it to start a new one elsewhere. and I for one wanna keep it where it all started. I just hope he knows how much support he's got! :)  I only know basic questing when it comes to making a mod, but I'll be an awul persistant tester, so let's all give the man a few days to respond to his fans!  ........ (finally)

cool, wb.

edit:

for those still wondering about doc, i have no idea... i have talked to him, he seemed interested in working on it again but i havent heard anything new.

if you get new info. that i dont know about please share it.

it is possible that doc might not come back to the SSG mod... i dont think he is done with modding though.

working on stuff, no new release's yet... slave clothing is being worked on steadily.

scripting is on hold for now.

gathering assets for SSG and Sexrim (all meshes and stuff will be accessed from Sexrim Resource mod)

going on permissions from mastercchriss/zax for their work (pillories, stocks etc.) that are ready to be used.

still need tons of work done on meshes both old and new... need more people to work on scripting (the two we have are currently working on their own stuff).

the link to the dedicated site is in my signature, it may give you a lame malware error or something but the site is clean.

update:

working on getting more people and their mods to integrate into SSG/Sexrim project.

people who have been interested (or expressed interest):

docclox (original work on SSG/Sexrim)

ms.leeches (vampiric thirst)

layam (nexus slave framework mod)

mastercchris (zaz resources)

people im contacting that might be interested (re-interested):

docclox (original work on frameworks for SSG/Sexrim)

waxenfigure (Sex Addict mod)

Cmod (SexiS)

ag12 (S3, slavery framework mod)

jbezorg (Sanguine's Debauchery)

work is still being done on different slave clothing for your new slave at the gift shop in your local Skyrim Slavers Guild.

I confess that I must at least partially agree with some posts on the previous page. Progress has been slower than I anticipated. I'm a Web coder and not a mod coder, so all I can do is provide a specialized environment and a few tools to work with. I think the biggest obstacle is a lack of interest among modders in general. Naturally, there is a lot of discussion regarding SSG, and no small portion of that is of the YOU'LL DO IT MY WAY WHILE I SIT HERE AND WATCH variety. There is no "team"; I provide organization that may or may not be utilized.

Still, I'm all in. I'll do whatever is in my admittedly limited power to ensure that SSG sees the light of day.