FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

As a heads up to users, the content I'm adding does things to the side quests. So far there's content for Big Trouble in Bigtown and you can avoid the rotunda fight in Stealing Independence.  Next release should hopefully have something for Reilly's Rangers.

Guest tomm434

Oh, and a small heads up if anyone's wondering - We're not abandoning Cruck - almost made new big quest with him, It needs some finishing touches. Can't say anything about release date.

Guest tomm434

Is the supermutant overlord the one you're supposed to talk to near red?  I cant seem to get an option to talk to him its just an x.  I got options with the one in the kitchen tho.  Related question should i be playing on a new save?

Yes, he is patrolling near Cell with Red. What do you mean "its just an x"?

New save is not necessary  but it is always recommended.

Guest tomm434

The reticle is just an x not the half squares surrounding an x that people with dialogue usually have when you scroll over them.

I understand. You can't activate him, right?

Guest tomm434

Ok, I know why that happens. I'll try to fix it right now.

Meanwhile try cliclking on him and typing "startconversation player 000000c8"

Unfortunately, it seems that doing it a second time brought back the issue. I am getting peeved :)

yes, that didn't work for me also

Turns out the problem is not your mod. It is TTW that cannot load into GECK without the removed DLC.

Guest tomm434

Unfortunately, it seems that doing it a second time brought back the issue. I am getting peeved :)

yes, that didn't work for me also

Turns out the problem is not your mod. It is TTW that cannot load into GECK without the removed DLC.

Yeah. Because I have another pluign for vanilla FalloutNW now and I accidently added packs as masters again. Simple "clean up" in FNVedit solved the problem.

Guest tomm434

You deleted the .nam files from your data folder ?

After the second time, yes ^). I wish I knew about that from the start.

By the way the bug is not in TTW, it is in the GECK :)

Your plugin references (and auto select) TTW which itself references GunRunnerArsenal which is not auto selected. Only first level references are auto selected by the GECK (where the Runtime would have auto selected it thanksfully). The cure is to select GunRunnerArsenal everytime you want to load your esp in GECK. There is no point in removing it from your masters has it will be required by TTW anyway.

They used to have the pre-order packs as required masters.  In fact, a few mods made for TTW have had them accidentally included as required masters since the author wasn't aware that the requirement had been removed.

@jaam:  I mean how if you delete default.esp, opening the GECK immediately creates it again.

Guest tomm434

They used to have the pre-order packs as required masters.  In fact, a few mods made for TTW have had them accidentally included as required masters since the author wasn't aware that the requirement had been removed.

@jaam:  I mean how if you delete default.esp, opening the GECK immediately creates it again.

So, they used to have. But they deleted them. But I don't know what jaam means by saying that TTW references these packs.

not all but GunRunnerArsenal is still listed in the masters.

And I don't have a default.esp anywhere :) Maybe it's something specified in one of the .ini files.

GRA is required DLC for TTW, it's not a pre-order pack.