FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

14 hours ago, Torchwood said:

So this works with the newest recently re-released TTW? Even if this mod has some bugs in it do you know if Sexout base mods/functions work fine enough?

No Sexout mods currently work with TTW, because a main component isn't compatible with the NVSE and JIP NVSE plugin attached to TTW.

Hiya! Great mod but I got a bug where my character becomes a floating body without a head for a second and then my character in 3rd person disappears completely like no shadow no anything and it happens when I talk to a centaur. Is anyone else having a problem like this? Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Loogie said:

Apparently Sexout is not compatible with the new TTW NVSE plugins, so there's no point.

On the second thought:

Even after new NX extender came out I'm still reluctant to update to TTW 3.2 because it changes vanilla .bsa and requires YUP patch to run so never mind.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:30 AM, Loogie said:

Apparently Sexout is not compatible with the new TTW NVSE plugins, so there's no point.

when I tried 3.2, sexout worked fine, it was the quest mods that caused issues, anyways after installing 3.2 you have to update JIP as the one that comes with 3.2 is outdated

1 hour ago, Crooltool said:

when I tried 3.2, sexout worked fine, it was the quest mods that caused issues, anyways after installing 3.2 you have to update JIP as the one that comes with 3.2 is outdated

Could you possibly post a load order so I can see exactly which Sexout related mods you're using that work with TTW 3.2?  I've updated to the latest JIP and deactivated any quest related mods (I think), but it's still crashing to desktop when I load a game.  Also are you using 3.2 or 3.2.1?

Just now, Falldown said:

Could you possibly post a load order so I can see exactly which Sexout related mods you're using that work with TTW 3.2?  I've updated to the latest JIP and deactivated any quest related mods (I think), but it's still crashing to desktop when I load a game.  Also are you using 3.2 or 3.2.1?

I was using 3.2.1, but actually uninstalled and went back to 2.9, because i had so much trouble with sexout tryout and sexout ttw quest overhaul mods (those are must haves for me), I used sexout and tested it using sexout strapons and unethical deeds, those worked okay for the sex animations. make sure your load order is exactly like is says in the video by gamerpoets with everything else non base and TTW loaded after that

Ok so this is my attempt to make this mod compatible with TTW 3.2
Consider this to be very alpha version. But it is still much much better than running old version with new TTW.(Don't do that).

This is likely not compatible with FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch so I suggest you switch it off for now.
This might not be compatible with YUP TTW fixes which are included in TTW package.

Most of the overwritten records has been updated to TTW 3.2 They should not have an affect on mod's stability. (Creature records, faction records, faction, quests).

If someone wants to finish this::
I haven't touched FollowersPPurity because I don't know WTF is going on there. Might break main questline at the end of vanilla game, needs checking.

Do not touch these records, they have been properly updated and SHOULD presumably work fine.
They will still show as conflicts in FNVEdit.

EvergreenMillsFenceGate01SCRIPT (Script)
GenericSupermutant (Quest)
GenericAdult (Quest)
GREETING (Topic) - Fawkes response - "Finally... freedom! True freedom! I cannot thank you enough for this gift."

Now, this needs playtesting and reporting on what feature did work fine and what didn't (not to me, I don't think I'll be maintaining this)
TTW 3.2 is a new game so everything needs to be checked again.(Even if FNV Edit shows no conflicts, it doesn't mean that this mod will work fine).
I do not advise to play with it if you care about your savegame.

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 7:31 AM, garlicred said:

Ok so this is my attempt to make this mod compatible with TTW 3.2
Consider this to be very alpha version. But it is still much much better than running old version with new TTW.(Don't do that).

This is likely not compatible with FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch so I suggest you switch it off for now.
This might not be compatible with YUP TTW fixes which are included in TTW package.

Most of the overwritten records has been updated to TTW 3.2 They should not have an affect on mod's stability. (Creature records, faction records, faction, quests).

If someone wants to finish this::
I haven't touched FollowersPPurity because I don't know WTF is going on there. Might break main questline at the end of vanilla game, needs checking.

Do not touch these records, they have been properly updated and SHOULD presumably work fine.
They will still show as conflicts in FNVEdit.

EvergreenMillsFenceGate01SCRIPT (Script)
GenericSupermutant (Quest)
GenericAdult (Quest)
GREETING (Topic) - Fawkes response - "Finally... freedom! True freedom! I cannot thank you enough for this gift."

Now, this needs playtesting and reporting on what feature did work fine and what didn't (not to me, I don't think I'll be maintaining this)
TTW 3.2 is a new game so everything needs to be checked again.(Even if FNV Edit shows no conflicts, it doesn't mean that this mod will work fine).
I do not advise to play with it if you care about your savegame.

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

Thanks for this update! I'm trying it out and, first bit of feedback is right in Vault 101, where you

SPOILER

leave in the middle of the night to bang Amata in the bathroom. The dialog with dad doesn't show any option besides the generic "I have to go" option so the quest doesn't progress from there and I have to skip. The first encounter with Amata saving her from Butch works fine, though.

6 hours ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Thanks for this update! I'm trying it out and, first bit of feedback is right in Vault 101, where you

SPOILER

leave in the middle of the night to bang Amata in the bathroom. The dialog with dad doesn't show any option besides the generic "I have to go" option so the quest doesn't progress from there and I have to skip. The first encounter with Amata saving her from Butch works fine, though.

As far as I remember you should go through the door into a bathroom.

9 hours ago, garlicred said:

As far as I remember you should go through the door into a bathroom.

I did that but nothing triggers. I thought maybe it was because the dialog with Dad doesn't display correctly for me. Also, is the quest log supposed to still say "Exit the Classroom" for Future Imperfect at this point, or is the quest not properly updating?

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea what would cause this to happen to most mutants? Haha.

oberflo.jpg.f63071f683f33af7c2058c1591f09b3d.jpg

EDIT: Weird thing is, a lot of mutants show up just fine. Also, after the making friends quest, most of the time when you talk to them to "pay tribute" and the such, you get XP but sex never happens. But from the invisible mutants I've talked to, the sex triggers just fine, but they still have invisible bodies, haha.

Not sure if something got real broke on this mod, or if I have something that's a huge incompatibility, I don't know. (I'm not running either of the Breeder mods, fyi.)

Any idea what would cause this to happen to most mutants? Haha.

Oberflo (which is from the Addons and Patch, if I remember correctly) copied the model and textures from a Fallout 3 super mutant.

Conjecture: It could be that the updated TTW changed those model dependencies, hence why their equipment shows but the super mutant itself doesn't.

When you mean most mutants, do you mean all Fallout 3 mutants? Was Marcus also invisible (Marcus uses the Fallout NV model)?

Oberflo (which is from the Addons and Patch, if I remember correctly) copied the model and textures from a Fallout 3 super mutant.

Conjecture: It could be that the updated TTW changed those model dependencies, hence why their equipment shows but the super mutant itself doesn't.

When you mean most mutants, do you mean all Fallout 3 mutants? Was Marcus also invisible (Marcus uses the Fallout NV model)?

Oberflo is from that, yes.

I'm honestly not sure which mutants are broken. The standard FO3 ones seem to show up, but the invisible ones should be the same. Are there two default models for mutants, or do they all use the same one? Marcus showed up fine, but he looked like a custom mutant to me.

Your take on the TTW stuff sounds like a good guess.

As much as I'd love this mod to work for me, it seems to just be incredibly broken. After making friends with the mutants and having that sequence more or less work fine, talking to mutants past that just never initiates sex now. So I had a feeling maybe something got bugged at or around the Making Friends quest, so I decided to reload a save before it and try to start over, and now the Making Friends quest just crashes the game lol.

Don't really know what to do. The sad part is Fallout modding is dead, so running more than a handful of these mods at a time seems to just inevitably break things, and then support is difficult to find because almost no one really cares anymore. In the future I guess I'll just have to be incredibly choosy about Sexout mods... I dunno man.

43 minutes ago, VulpineScream said:

As much as I'd love this mod to work for me, it seems to just be incredibly broken. After making friends with the mutants and having that sequence more or less work fine, talking to mutants past that just never initiates sex now. So I had a feeling maybe something got bugged at or around the Making Friends quest, so I decided to reload a save before it and try to start over, and now the Making Friends quest just crashes the game lol.

Don't really know what to do. The sad part is Fallout modding is dead, so running more than a handful of these mods at a time seems to just inevitably break things, and then support is difficult to find because almost no one really cares anymore. In the future I guess I'll just have to be incredibly choosy about Sexout mods... I dunno man.

Fertile Breeder DCBreeder and Fallout TTW Quest Overhaul have issues with eachother, related to supermutant behaviour and dialogs. Are you running both at the same time?

3 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Fertile Breeder DCBreeder and Fallout TTW Quest Overhaul have issues with eachother, related to supermutant behaviour and dialogs. Are you running both at the same time?

No, all of the Breeder mods are broken or run poorly for me (I replied to you with more details about that in another thread I think), so they're all out. That said, the save file I'm running probably HAD Fertile Breeder active on it before, so that could be messing it up, I don't know. It's always really hard to tell which mods are alright with being removed and which do irreparable harm to your save.

25 minutes ago, VulpineScream said:

No, all of the Breeder mods are broken or run poorly for me (I replied to you with more details about that in another thread I think), so they're all out. That said, the save file I'm running probably HAD Fertile Breeder active on it before, so that could be messing it up, I don't know. It's always really hard to tell which mods are alright with being removed and which do irreparable harm to your save.

I'm afraid that that could have corrupted the save file, as these things are stored in the save file.

Perhaps run a savegame cleaner to remove some stuff from removed plugins.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:38 AM, dborg2 said:

I'm afraid that that could have corrupted the save file, as these things are stored in the save file.

Perhaps run a savegame cleaner to remove some stuff from removed plugins.

Any suggestions? Because the only save cleaner I found has dozens of people saying "DON'T USE THIS" since it ruins pretty much any modded save file in various ways.

1 hour ago, VulpineScream said:

Any suggestions? Because the only save cleaner I found has dozens of people saying "DON'T USE THIS" since it ruins pretty much any modded save file in various ways.

Unfortunately not. you could try that one that says 'DON"T USE IT' and only clean the formidlists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 1:27 PM, PsychoWookiee9 said:

I did that but nothing triggers. I thought maybe it was because the dialog with Dad doesn't display correctly for me. Also, is the quest log supposed to still say "Exit the Classroom" for Future Imperfect at this point, or is the quest not properly updating?

You're right.  I got the same thing.  Dad is supposed to ask where you are going and you can tell him straight or lie (if I recall).  Presumably, the broken dialog breaks the whole encounter.  Fortunately, you can just hit the sack and skip it.