FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't believe there would be a quest notification.

btw. Are you using this in addition to the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch Patch Only

You'll have to browse to page 15 for the latest version of it.

Thanks, and yes I am using that patch,

also when sydney gets taken off to vault 87 where is she? I cant seem to find her

• 2 weeks later...

I need help! turns out sex with Reddin while doing 'Making Friends' Quest does not activate because Reddin is considered invalid target by sexout engine.

I have no idea why things work this way. maybe emergency placeholder check must be set?

Turns out Reileys Rutter Quest giver does not appear if i dont complete 'Making Friends' quest. I had to reset all my efforts to check out what's wrong with my progress.

Sincerely 

dammit, i posted this on DC breeder thread, my bad!

On 1/1/2017 at 4:41 AM, Zephyrion said:

Edit2: I found a makeshift workaround for people with this problem. After Reddin talks to you go into the MCM, and click update from previous version in the TTWQuestOverhaul section and exit the MCM. While Reddin and vargas won't do anything, Colvin will fuck your pc and the quest will complete.

makeshift method somehow bugged. turns out i colvin aint fucking my pc and progression aint working.

Makes raiders non-hostile in exchange for putting a collar on you that will explode if you go more than 24 hours not performing a sexual favor for a raider. There are two ways out of the collar - become submissive enough and they'll trust you, or work with Shrapnel in Rivet City to remove it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

with this " -Ask Roy Phillips not to kill settlers of Tenpenny Tower. Avaiable only before he exited metro. " does that mean its possible for a peaceful solution to the quest without having the ghouls move in? since if they move in with the humans,they eventually kill the humans

Ugh. Stuck again. When doing the Jefferson Memorial quest, I talk to Dad and give the answer about being friends with the supermutants. This starts the "A Friend in Need..." quest but when I enter the gift shop and go to where the waypoint indicates, there's no one there except regular mutants. I assume there's supposed to be a named one there, but there's no one special there. Does anyone know a workaround?

On 7/16/2018 at 1:31 PM, theblindbat said:

Ugh. Stuck again. When doing the Jefferson Memorial quest, I talk to Dad and give the answer about being friends with the supermutants. This starts the "A Friend in Need..." quest but when I enter the gift shop and go to where the waypoint indicates, there's no one there except regular mutants. I assume there's supposed to be a named one there, but there's no one special there. Does anyone know a workaround?

As far as I know, there are no named mutants at the Project Purity lab. Talking to the normal mutants should give you the option you need.

On 7/21/2018 at 2:08 AM, ohdizamn said:

As far as I know, there are no named mutants at the Project Purity lab. Talking to the normal mutants should give you the option you need.

Tried again and all I get is the general give yourself to the mutant dialog with no additional option or result afterward. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 3:41 PM, theblindbat said:

So does anyone remember what's actually supposed to happen in Project Purity to 'frendize' the doctors with the muties?

I thought of something else. Did you become friendly with raiders through Jericho's slave collar quest? If not, it's possible you may need to. I've never tried this quest without first being friendly with raiders.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 11:24 PM, gizmo1206 said:

with this " -Ask Roy Phillips not to kill settlers of Tenpenny Tower. Avaiable only before he exited metro. " does that mean its possible for a peaceful solution to the quest without having the ghouls move in? since if they move in with the humans,they eventually kill the humans

No sorry, what that means is when you resolve the situation 'peacefully', Roy leaves the metro with the intent to kill all the humans.  The mod makes it so that if, after you tell Roy he can move in, you also ask him not to kill anyone he won't.  You have to catch him before he leaves the metro to trigger the right dialogue.  As far as I know the only time you get the correct dialogue is after he starts to leave.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:22 AM, DPHOZOMBIE said:

I apologies for my many questions but does anyone else have an issue with centaurs? I do not have the option to offer companions to them, I only get the option to offer my character.

That's the same for me,  I haven't ever been able to bring it up in conversation with any companion, only mutants and that's for the Amata Companion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 10:49 AM, Towny said:

Works for me, though I did a quick conversion using the conversion script from TTW's site. Seems to work fine but I'm not far enough to see if works completely.

My bad I've just found out that something else is causing "sexout actrunfull: aborting, actor is invalid, code: -1", turns out it was "FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch Patch Only". Once I disabled it everything else works fine.

Keep up the good work!!!