FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Guest AshAvatar

Was getting a CTD when I attempted to enter Arlington House (in Arlington Cemetery), and narrowed it down to this mod.

TESxEdit (FNVEDIT) showed that this mod is editing that cell, for no easily apparent reason.

Ā 

I deleted the cell record for Arlington House from the FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp, and it appears to have cured the CTD without breaking any of the mod functions.

Ā 

Same problem here, exactly a year later! I fixed it too by removing the cell edit with FNVEdit. Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldn't have found that myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I've run into the same issue as some of the others have recently. The issue is during 'Making Friends' after you get to GNR and have sex with Sarah she passes out Reddin asks you to fuck one of the team members when i choose yes nothing happens I've tried loading saves in the metro itself before exiting but it doesn't change the outcome in the console it says 'Error in Scipt 3c00f075' I've re downloaded and reinstalled and it still has the same error any advice? Cheers

Ā 

Guess there's still no answer to this. Quest will have to just fit unfinished for all eternity.

Not sure but the making freinds quest isnt working right. It may be the triggers. I go threw the sex scene. The brotherhood goes ahead of me and waits at gnr building. Once i am in range all hell breaks loose supermutants turn on supermutants and the brotherhood joins in. A bus blows up with the dead behemoth underneath and i cant finish the quest and more often than not marcus dies.

That was removed do to bugs. All that is up is the rileys rangers pack.

Ā 

The issue you are having at the GNR building plaza is caused by TTW-Reputations.

Ā 

Either create a patch (if you are comfortable with creating patcheds)

Ā 

otherwise:

Ā 

disable TTW-reputations

load a save before you head to the GNR building.

let the 'events'Ā  at the plaza take place

after TalkingĀ  to Three Dog, leave the GNR building area, make a save

then re-enable TTW-Reputations.

Ā 

Following the above steps should resolve your issue

Dose anyone know if there is any new work being done on sexout ttw mods?

Sometimes Pepertje makes a new release for Fertile Breeder. And I'm also still busy making and improving pregnancy-outfits. Some of which are from TTW. I think that some modders are waiting for TTW 3.0, which should be released pretty soon.

Ā 

Its a shame the addon was so buggy. I liked the option of both your character and amata belonging to the tunnel snakes. That could of changed vault 101.

It would be great if we had a list of the bugs from FalloutTTWOverhaul and the addon.

Ā 

These are the bugs I know of:

1 The follower from Vault 101 would be acting odd, but if you just ignored her, the rest of the game was fine.

2 TTW Reputation as described above,

3 The TTW-Option about the mutants. If you turn that option on, you might get unfriendly mutants in high-levels. (The high-ranking mutants, that you'd get if you are high-leveled yourself, aren't part of the friendly faction)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I basically have severalĀ of the bugs people described with the start of the super mutant part.

On 7-10-2017 at 2:50 AM, NonDrake said:

Hey I've run into the same issue as some of the others have recently. The issue is during 'Making Friends' after you get to GNR and have sex with Sarah she passes out Reddin asks you to fuck one of the team members when i choose yes nothing happens I've tried loading saves in the metro itself before exiting but it doesn't change the outcome in the console it says 'Error in Scipt 3c00f075' I've re downloaded and reinstalled and it still has the same error any advice? Cheers

This one, so I actually had to go back to an earlier safe and just pick the boring option with Sarah (I need to get inside), which at least finished the quest.

Ā 

But then the pride started fighting the muties in the square. The fighting spilled over to the ruined school andĀ it reached Marcus.Ā After reloading five times and Marcus dying every time, I just waited till the fighting was over and quietly resurrected Marcus through the console when the pride wasn't watching. Back in the square I discovered the behemoth already dead behind the buses. Oh well.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Despite the bugs, I quit enjoy this mod. This is my first playthrough with this mod installed from the start, and it is a completely different Fallout experience.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sterben4 said:

Anyone know about compatibility with the Amata follower mod?

It's not fully compatible. But should work to an extend.

Ā 

It is incompatible with the 'Ties that bind' mod.Ā  All 3 of these mods change the 2nd section of Vault 101 drastically.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a bug too with the broken steel dlc, here its what happens when the mod its enabled:

Ā 

Spoiler

Its on the ending:

Spoiler

If you chose to bomb the citadel after you arrive to the destroyed citadel the characters will say that you are a traitor and will say that they are going to kill you but will never turn hostile.

Ā 

Ā 

so im haveing this problem with (as a male character) before you open the door leading to the bathroom your dad speaks to you something along the lines of oh where are you going at this time of hourĀ  instead he says something like a good springs npc witch it never happend before for me anyway and so i was like allright ill just head to the bathroom so i go in and im wating there and she never shows up any help would be greatly appreciatedĀ