FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Guest tomm434

You must tell me how to make Reddin survive..please?

Just  choose new option with Sarah when she is first speaking to you and you will understand.

The option asking Sarah if she wants to spend some time together because when I pick that she mentions the citadel and Reddin still dies.

You need to ask her before she reaches checkpoint.(before the scene where mutant runs at the paladins and Vargas or someone else shoots him)

Just  choose new option with Sarah when she is first speaking to you and you will understand.

The option asking Sarah if she wants to spend some time together because when I pick that she mentions the citadel and Reddin still dies.

You need to ask her before she reaches checkpoint.(before the scene where mutant runs at the paladins and Vargas or someone else shoots him)

I choose that option as soon as she starts talking to you but nothing different happens?

Guest tomm434

I choose that option as soon as she starts talking to you but nothing different happens?

In screenshots on file page you can see one with Sarah. That is the dialogues which appears in her special greeting before she reaches some place in game.

So, you say that after you choose " All violence could be avoided!! Let me negotiate with supermutants" nothing changes? Please confirm.

In screenshots on file page you can see one with Sarah. That is the dialogues which appears in her special greeting before she reaches some place in game.

So, you say that after you choose " All violence could be avoided!! Let me negotiate with supermutants" nothing changes? Please confirm.

I don't even get that option.

Nevermind got it.

Guest tomm434

New problem I can't get "A friend in need" to work the marker just leads me to a wall.

it should lead you into a wall. You need to speak to any of the mutants inside(in project purity)

And if you have no new dialogue option, see my earlier post in this thread.

Guest tomm434

I know I'm getting WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of myself but do you think this will eventually reach into the dlcs?

Now male character can have good time with Olin after completing Operation Antorage if some condition are met - and actually gain something more than sex ^^.

I'm not very fond of other Fallout3 DLCs (except Broken steel of course) so I don't play them.

Guest tomm434

If I may ask, can someone upload the esp file that doesn't require couriers stash?

I tried to clean up the file in FNVedit but somehow it screws the esp.

If I may ask, can someone upload the esp file that doesn't require couriers stash?

I tried to clean up the file in FNVedit but somehow it screws the esp.

Could I have more details ? With the latest xEdit (3.0.32) ? Thanks.

Guest tomm434

With last version of FNVedit I loaded esp (now it is marked as ESM) and push "Clean masters". Then I exit and save the pluign. Netx time I open it in GECK - it refuses to load (programm doesn't respond). Then I open file in FNVedit again and wehn I push "Check for errors" I get this

[00:05] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0E] FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp \ [25] GRUP Top "NAVI" \ [0] [NAVI:00014B92] \ [3] Unknown \ [4] NVCI - Unknown>
[00:05] <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [0E] FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp \ [25] GRUP Top "NAVI" \ [0] [NAVI:00014B92] \ [3] Unknown \ [4] NVCI - Unknown>

Guest tomm434

By the way, do you use the last version of GeckPU ? With it the base mod will be left a master to the fix without having to ESMify the base mod before entering the GECK.

YOu mean last version from may 24th? Not yet. I think I use version before that. I just downloaded it and now I can set master file as active file. That is very good!!

And that GECK gives me errors while file is loading(I think these are errors from TTW - it has many scripts broken because some references from Fallout3 had't been changed). And I have no option "Yes to all". Can I somehow skip it?

And still this GECK doesn't load my esp after cleaning masters.

The buttons are  [Yes] [No] [Cancel]

post-187071-0-98905100-1402076614_thumb.jpg

Guest tomm434

This error comes from a bug in older xEdit. Restore your DLC to vanilla and clean them again with 3.0.32

Not quite. There are a lot of unsolved errors in TTW. And new version of GECK checks all errors on start, doesn't it?

I did it and still I got errors when I load file in GECK. And GECK refuses to open file again.

And now GECk finds errors even in file which is not cleaned in FNVedit. Can I somehow switch off error check in new GECK version? That's irritating.

most errors are true, but the one about missing baseForm came from cleaning the DLC.

And no, unless someone translate the assembly source to C++ or another language, I doubt there will be any optional things in GeckPU.

Guest tomm434

most errors are true, but the one about missing baseForm came from cleaning the DLC.

And no, unless someone translate the assembly source to C++ or another language, I doubt there will be any optional things in GeckPU.

That's a shame. For  my another esp new GECK works fine but for TTW modding I will have to switch back to the old version.

Thanks anyway!

PS. editing masters is AWESOME. No, it really is!

Guest tomm434

Try this in FNVedit: Before sorting masters, build reference info for Fallout3.esm . It should make the resulting plugin usable (works for me in TTW 2.6).

Didn't work with current TTW version. Haven't installed the update yet.

ps. doing now.

Guest tomm434

Unfortunately, it seems that doing it a second time brought back the issue. I am getting peeved :)

yes, that didn't work for me also

Guest tomm434

Finally! Update 1.06.

1)Don't forget to delete Seducing Women for TTW.

2) In theory it can work with earlier version of TTW. If you didn't haven't updated your TTW to 2.6.3a please don't report any bug, I won't give any support for earlier version.