FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Okay, so I just finished installing TTW, as well as Sexout and QuestOverhaul and unfortunately, I also have the problem with Butch. The animation does not start. Instead he just tells his buddies that they're done here, his buddies leave and he and the PC just stand there. Then he flinches a few times (it's hard to describe) and the female orgasm visual effect (the weird spray thingie) appears (from Butch's crotch).

I can't make my character move or anything and I have to restart, since it doesn't stop.

However, since it's my first trial run, I can't tell you whether it's a problem with your mod or whether I somehow managed to screw up my Sexout installation. I'm gonna try and trigger another scene to see whether Sexout works at all.

Guest tomm434

New HotFix(not really hot =)) sorry it took so long.

It solves problem with project purity mutants(Dialogue doesn't appear after you started "A friend in need" quest)

Okay, so I just finished installing TTW, as well as Sexout and QuestOverhaul and unfortunately, I also have the problem with Butch. The animation does not start. Instead he just tells his buddies that they're done here, his buddies leave and he and the PC just stand there. Then he flinches a few times (it's hard to describe) and the female orgasm visual effect (the weird spray thingie) appears (from Butch's crotch).

I can't make my character move or anything and I have to restart, since it doesn't stop.

However, since it's my first trial run, I can't tell you whether it's a problem with your mod or whether I somehow managed to screw up my Sexout installation. I'm gonna try and trigger another scene to see whether Sexout works at all.

yes, there are many people who have this kind of problem and I can't find a solution for them. If something like this happens always reload the last save. If it happens always - I don't know the reason. When I insalled TTW, Sexout  worked prefectly without needing of some additional tweaking.

All I know is that in my game mod works, sorry(And there is nothing special in my version of the game - the fact that I make this mod doesn't change anything in my game files).

Also I know that in some cases some Sexout mods don't work unless you've finished tutorial in Fallout New vegas(with dr.Mitchel). There was a guide for TTW isers here on Loverslab but I don't know where it is now.

"Reddin survived" you can make Reddin survive?

yep =).

She certainly didn't during my playthrough, especially when I witnessed her body flying overhead as I unloaded that Fat Man... maybe I was overzealous... >.>

Is that because she didn't want to build a snowman with you?

You must tell me how to make Reddin survive..please?

Guest tomm434

You must tell me how to make Reddin survive..please?

Just  choose new option with Sarah when she is first speaking to you and you will understand.

When I choose to help Amata with Butch my character and butch just stand there and every now and then the orgasm effect would go off why would this be?

Read my post which is just before yours.

Guest tomm434

as far asi can see butch calling up the oral animations is the problem. i see 201 202 203 233 401 all cause him to not do anything. 

So, vaginal and anal animations work well for you? Only oral don't start?

Guest tomm434

ya 

Ok. Does Amata option work? If it does, I might have found possible source of the problem. I can't check anything because for me, every animation starts.

Code to fix it from butchsex and on

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" cg03butchREF
cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isOral" 1
cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" 11cg03butchsexafter
cg03butchREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

Set CG03.ButchTurned to 1
set CG03.AmataOutcome to 2
setstage CG03 30
set aaacg03butchsex to 1

AFTERSEX

if GetIsCurrentPackage CG03ButchTurnInTest == 1 && CG03.turnInTestConv > 0
; skip ahead to next one to be safe
set CG03.turnInTestConv to 0
set CG03.turnInCount to CG03.turnInCount + 1
evp
endif

NO
set aaacg03butchsexno to 1

setstage CG03 30
cg03amataREF.startconversation playerREF, 11cg03butchafteramatano

YES
set aaacg03butchsexyes to 1

setstage CG03 30
cg03amataREF.startconversation playerREF, 11cg03butchafteramatayes

Guest tomm434

Code to fix it from butchsex and on

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" cg03butchREF

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isOral" 1

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" 11cg03butchsexafter

cg03butchREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

setstage CG03 30

set aaacg03butchsex to 1

AFTERSEX

if GetIsCurrentPackage CG03ButchTurnInTest == 1 && CG03.turnInTestConv > 0

; skip ahead to next one to be safe

set CG03.turnInTestConv to 0

set CG03.turnInCount to CG03.turnInCount + 1

evp

endif

NO

set aaacg03butchsexno to 1

setstage CG03 30

cg03amataREF.startconversation playerREF, 11cg03butchafteramatano

YES

set aaacg03butchsexyes to 1

setstage CG03 30

cg03amataREF.startconversation playerREF, 11cg03butchafteramatayes

This screenshot is from version I work right now. 1.01 version didn't have post Butch dialogue because at that time I didn't know how I could do it

In 1.05 version Results script(Begin) and Result script(End) are vice versa. At first I thought quest overrides Butch package. Then in butchfix2 I tried to delete quest progression at all(left only sexout part). but it changed nothing.

post-187071-0-24195000-1397545929_thumb.png

Guest tomm434

i moved the code from 1.01 to the new 1.05 and it worked including the dialogue after sex so it does work

You were right, 101 version has post Butch dialogue.

So, there is only 1 line added of the code in 105 version

cg03butchREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::bDontUndressB" 1

I think this bug happens because of wrong version of Sexout. But I added this line by intention because I didn't want Player character to undress.

I use Sexout 2.6.82b1.

There is the file anyway(It should work with Fawkes fix). this error. should be fixed now. Thanks a lot for your help!!

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

Guest tomm434

not sure if anyone else has encountered this bug but at the point where you go to enter project purity with dad and the crew where you tell them wait im a friend etc. the npc inside is missing and all you see is a MQ black letters inside the walls.

That's something new :). If this is the first time when you enter Purity(the moment  after you tell your dad you will negotiate with mutants inside) I don't now how my mod can affect it because I haven't changed a single thing in "Ppurity" cell. Well, I did disable a turrent(via script and only after you start "A friend in need" quest) which always happened to be hostile but that's it. Although everything is possible.

Does this happen if you didn't choose new option and sticked to vanilla one?