View File

Devious Captures is an addon to Sexlab Defeat and Devious Devices that builds an immersive bridge between the two by allowing enemies to equip various devices on the player after defeat. The devious outlaws of skyrim may decide that robbing their victim isn't enough and may just have an appropriate means of making things even more inconvenient on hand...

In order to receive devices after defeat player must be robbed! Devices will be equipped one at a time during the robbery scene. They will not be equipped unless the scene is triggered which should (I hope!) prevent animals and other invalid actors from being more devious than they should be.

If you'd like Devious Captures to trigger often make sure to increase the chances of robbery!

Since version 2.5 there is also another way of getting into devices upon defeat! MCM includes an option to enable Assault Events. Assault Events trigger during Defeat rapes and don't require robbery! Assault Events will only equip one device at a time but it's possible to trigger them more than once per encounter if your character found herself surrounded by many lustful enemies!

Update notice!
If you're upgrading to version 2.0b+ from an earlier version please use MCM menu to uninstall the previous version first before installing the new version! If upgrading from 2.0b+ to later versions simply overwriting the files and then using "Update" function in MCM should be enough.

titlesplash.png

A new version of Defeat just came out!
Is Captures still compatible?
Yes. Goubo and I collaborated to ensure forward compatibility for the foreseeable future.
Unless announced otherwise, assume that it works with the newest version of Defeat.
On the 0.01% off-chance that it isn't and you can confirm it in game, please let me know.

Recommendations:
-----------------------------------

• Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy: My mod has its own inbuilt way of obtaining keys to help you get out of the devices it puts on you but it's not the most exciting way. But Kimy's mod can be used to find keys as random loots on dead bodies and containers all over skyrim! Or to get into even more trouble if your little sticky fingers trigger a devious trap!
  • Devious Devices Expansion by Coopervane: Installing it will add lots of variety to the devices you may get yourself locked into! If you have to walk around covered in straps why not turn them into a fashion statement? ^^
  • Deviously Helpless by Srende: It synergises with Captures so well by adding more spice and gameplay options for the unlucky adventurer who keeps getting covered in restraints! Your assailants and all kinds of opportunists around Skyrim love when a wrapped up gift stumbles into their lairs! n_~
  • Devious Devices Equip by Inte: Adds lots and lots of new patterns and colours to the pool of available devices!
  • Captured Dreams Shop by Veladarius: Adds a few more types of devices to the pool, further increasing variety!

Known bugs and issues:

• Timing can be a little off depending on how many script intensive mods you have running, sometimes a few seconds can pass before the mod kicks in and it may not look very natural
  • I take no responsibility for the devices registered by other mods. If someone's devices do not follow the established rules, they will cause issues. If you're a modder, make sure that the devices you want to register as generic use ONLY Integration scripts and slot conventions.
  • There is a Framework-side issue with generic Mittens not spawning. As such the Mittens slider doesn't do anything, you will get regular gloves instead.

Installation (Manual, MO or NMM installation is recommended instead):

1. Extract the archive
  2. Copy the contents of the archive in your Skyrim Data folder
  3. Open the Skyrim launcher and check the mslDeviousCaptures.esp in the Data Files section

Uninstall (IMPORTANT! Do not skip the first step!):

1. Go the Devious Captures MCM menu in game and choose the "Uninstall" function
  2. Uncheck the esp plugin
  3. Delete all files that came with the mod

Requirements:

Credits:

• Princessity/Ms Leeches
  • Goubo for SexLab Defeat!
  • Zadil, Min and all others who create and develop Devious Devices and expansions for it!
  • Especially Srende who was happy to accommodate my requests and extend the DD API with functions I needed!
  • redneck2x for making Lovers Victim which helped me understand how SexLab hooks work!
  • Ashal for SexLab Framework without which none of this would be possible!
  • Bethesda for making the most addictive games and modding tools ever!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/27/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Integration, Sexlab Defeat, SkyUI, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Pleased to see you've made an addon for Defeat, thanks. :)

Unfortunately with the next big update I'm planning for Defeat I'm quite sure this will break the compatibility with your addon, especially because I'm doing the same exact thing (post assault scenarios, bandits so far), hope I will be able to make it compatible with your mod.

Sorry I don't make things easy when it comes to compatibility I just don't think about that the way I code my shit. I'm trying to improve this though. :P

Anyway, I'll try the mod soon, that will be the occasion to test Devious Devices too.

I'll try the mod today too, currently i switched again to Defeat instead of Submit as main defeat mod :).

One small suggestion, hasn't been mentioned afaik:

Imho equipping some DDs to the player when he surrenders to the bandits in the trap robbery mission in radiant prostiution would be great too.

I'd like to see the reverse of this whereas the player can capture female enemies and make their lives a wet, chafed, orgasmic hell. They would have to find the player to have the apparatus removed. You could use the random thief encounters where they want you to hold onto the junk they stole as a template...

Seem to be working okay on my tests. For a second I thought something was broken, then I remembered it was the nearest safe location it deposits you, not some random place in Skyrim. Captures and rapes still happen as normal, and the equipping works as its supposed to afterward. Very cool.

Does this also works for male PCs if you have the males addon for Devious Devices installed?

I thiiiink probably. If that mod modifies the existing devices then yah if it adds new ones then nuh.

It should work depending on what this adds to the character. The Males addon modifies the armor addon item from assets to add the models / textures for the mens items but does not use the Iron belt or the bra (naturally) but should support everything else.

Unfortunately with the next big update I'm planning for Defeat I'm quite sure this will break the compatibility with your addon, especially because I'm doing the same exact thing (post assault scenarios, bandits so far), hope I will be able to make it compatible with your mod.

Sorry I don't make things easy when it comes to compatibility I just don't think about that the way I code my shit. I'm trying to improve this though. :P

Anyway, I'll try the mod soon, that will be the occasion to test Devious Devices too.

Ashully I'll be so happy if you do afterdefeat scenarios on your end!!! XD Then I would be able to reduce this mod to its basic purpose (adding Deviosu Devices to player after rape) and I won't have to worry about other things! As long as you use custom events that can be referenced by other scripts extending Defeat by third parties won't be very difficult ^^ And I'll be so looking forward to the next Defeat! I love that it's so stable and not trying to spread itself too thin with lots of different functions. I think it's the single focus that made me choose it over Submit this time

Ohhh and if you'd like to incorporate any of my scripting or other stuffs please go ahead n_n

By the byyy I was wondering: how does Defeat tell when a multiple rape sequence ends? DC assumes that it lasts as long as at least one of your "hunter" reference aliases are filled but I couldn't find any reliable way to confirm end of gangrapes inside the scripts

If all checks for a devious device come back negative does this mod not fire, meaning it won't to a fade-to-black and then teleportation?

The teleport and fade to black happen even if no thingies are equipped but if you want to disable it for specific factions you can uncheck them in MCM.

Does this also works for male PCs if you have the males addon for Devious Devices installed?

I thiiiink probably. If that mod modifies the existing devices then yah if it adds new ones then nuh.

It should work depending on what this adds to the character. The Males addon modifies the armor addon item from assets to add the models / textures for the mens items but does not use the Iron belt or the bra (naturally) but should support everything else.

In that case it will work ^^ This mod only uses the standard Integration items. And I guess if you reduce the chance of bras appearing to 0% it will be fully compatible with male characters

I used SexLab Submit for a while, but I felt it lacked substance to it. This is exactly what I wanted for defeat! Any chance you could also make the slave harness and boots from Live a Deviant Life a part of things your captors put on you?

I don't want to add any custom devices if I don't have to I really don't like when multiple mods add the same things. I also don't like when mods don't include their script sources and sadly LADL is one of them. Because of that I can't see how it functions so I'm afraid to use it and even more afraid to make my mod dependent on it.

But Devious Devices is going to have its own harness in the next version and when it does I will add it to the options ^^

I used SexLab Submit for a while, but I felt it lacked substance to it. This is exactly what I wanted for defeat! Any chance you could also make the slave harness and boots from Live a Deviant Life a part of things your captors put on you?

I don't want to add any custom devices if I don't have to I really don't like when multiple mods add the same things. I also don't like when mods don't include their script sources and sadly LADL is one of them. Because of that I can't see how it functions so I'm afraid to use it and even more afraid to make my mod dependent on it.

But Devious Devices is going to have its own harness in the next version and when it does I will add it to the options ^^

FYI (just in case) the heels are available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25531-slave-heels-for-hdthighheels-sytem/ and I think I remember the author saying that the code for locking them on in LaDL is taken directly from the locking mechanism for chastity belts.

i dont have any idea what you are talking about.  the source is there and even my build file is there

i tested the mod is it's working very well, except with a minor problem

the first test i did was on the bandits on the entrance to ansilvund (or something like that), and if i submit there, the closests safe spot is right there, so they would just come and kill me. That's the only problem i found so far.

the mod is pretty good, i just think it'll need a better way to handle defeats in the open world, so things like this do not happen

i dont have any idea what you are talking about.  the source is there and even my build file is there

Oh? Hummm... I must have missed a file somewhere. I unpacked it to a temporary location but the source folder isn't there. Maybe it was in a separate download? I'll double check ^^

Ooops! I'm silly! Yah it looks like when I check the archive it's there. I don't know why I don't have it in my unpacked location but you were right!

i tested the mod is it's working very well, except with a minor problem

the first test i did was on the bandits on the entrance to ansilvund (or something like that), and if i submit there, the closests safe spot is right there, so they would just come and kill me. That's the only problem i found so far.

the mod is pretty good, i just think it'll need a better way to handle defeats in the open world, so things like this do not happen

I don't think there is a better way, that depends on how the markers are set up. I tested embershed mine, bleak falls barrow and bruca's leap redoubt. The first two have their outside and map markers very far away from the entrance so they are safe and out of sight but bruca's leap redoubt has the markers right outside the camp entrance and there's usually someone standing there....

Sooooo while the method applies to any location how "safe" the teleport spot is depends on where bethesda actually placed the markers. I think it works for most places but there are going to be exceptions.

Ashully I'll be so happy if you do afterdefeat scenarios on your end!!! XD Then I would be able to reduce this mod to its basic purpose (adding Deviosu Devices to player after rape) and I won't have to worry about other things! As long as you use custom events that can be referenced by other scripts extending Defeat by third parties won't be very difficult ^^ And I'll be so looking forward to the next Defeat! I love that it's so stable and not trying to spread itself too thin with lots of different functions. I think it's the single focus that made me choose it over Submit this time

Ohhh and if you'd like to incorporate any of my scripting or other stuffs please go ahead n_n

By the byyy I was wondering: how does Defeat tell when a multiple rape sequence ends? DC assumes that it lasts as long as at least one of your "hunter" reference aliases are filled but I couldn't find any reliable way to confirm end of gangrapes inside the scripts

Ok great, I'll make do my best for post assault scenarios, if people could add their own scenarios with addons like this it would be really cool...

As for your question :

There is an Hunters array and Hunters aliases, aliases are only here be filled and play packages/animation and put the aggressors in the AggFaction to control their behavior.

TheHunters aliases are then passed to the Hunters array :

Hunters[i] = (TheHunters[i].GetReference() as actor) ; in a Loop function

after every sex scene the integrer NextHunter gains +1 so a function will look for the next aggressor in the Hunters array:

TheNext = Hunters[NextHunter] ; Hunters[0]

"Sex begins"

NextHunter += 1

"Sex Ends"

TheNext = Hunters[NextHunter] ; Hunters[1]

And if there is nobody in Hunters[NextHunter] :

Bool Function NextAgg()
	TheNext = Hunters[NextHunter]
	If TheNext
		TheNext.EvaluatePackage()
		Return True
	Endif
	Return False
EndFunction

This function returns false when the sex scene ends, when the script changes its state to the "AssaultMode" it will run the post assault scenario instead of the next rape since there is no next aggressor available.

So as for the current version of Defeat there is no post assault scenario so it will run "Restored()" function who among other things will empties TheHunters aliases, so you're right, the scene truly ends when those aliases are empty, I'll make it easier to detect.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you want to know something else about Defeat.

This mod is very good.I have a good idea:If the player is defeated ,the followers should be captured and tied with the player.I think this should be more funny :):shy: 

I can tell you that will happen. ;)

Thank you Gou! I think I should finally learn arrays it looks like they make everything easier buuuut I can't understand how they're constructed even after looking at like billion scripts that have them.

Ooooh and by the by do you have any approximate release date for that Defeat update yet? ^^