New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

If it does nothing you need to open up the convert_clothing.log found in the save folder and go to the bottom and see what it says there as that is where you'll find out what is causing it to not do anything.

Heels don't convert very well in the clothing converter from what I have seen. Breasts convert better if you are converting from small to big but not big to small unless you fiddle with the sliders to try to prevent warpage. Some bodies have flaws in them that'll cause problems as well.

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, sykoholic001 said:

I wanted to download this and give it a try but the page says it's unavailable. Anybody know what happened to it or where else I can get it.?

Download works fine.

in section download you see

Download:

Tools RC_89.e.7z

Tools RC_89_k_Upgrade.7z

Both Links works.

The same files you have in the MeshRigger thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

• 3 months later...

@Sorceress99

Pretty sure only the arms need to be adjusted as I'm pretty sure the legs themselves are the same as skyrim's leg pose. Fallout 4 also uses the same body texture set up as well.

I have ported some of the fallout 4 stuff to skyrim and the legs matched up when I was doing the porting sleeves I had to whack off.

At one time Gerra6 did say that they were going to update everything to include fallout 4 but they soon disappeared again after reappearing.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jack of All Trades said:

I'm somewhat confused on how to get the pose converter to even work. Supposedly, it's an automated process for converting animations from one game to another, however, the standalone tools do not allow you to even select .kf files to convert, only .nif files, which aren't animation files. 

I never could make it work on just animations.

I think it was just made for poses (which were nif files that had an animation included in them).  Even so, I couldn't get it to translate from one game to another.  It made a hash of the animation.

7 hours ago, gregathit said:

I never could make it work on just animations.

I think it was just made for poses (which were nif files that had an animation included in them).  Even so, I couldn't get it to translate from one game to another.  It made a hash of the animation.

I see, very well then. A shame really, I wanted to convert some animations from Oblivion to New Vegas, at this point though, I would presume it'd be easier to just make them from scratch.

9 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

I see, very well then. A shame really, I wanted to convert some animations from Oblivion to New Vegas, at this point though, I would presume it'd be easier to just make them from scratch.

Yes.  I'd highly recommend animating from scratch.  Once you have both bodies and skeletons imported it is pretty easy to create animations.  It is tedious to be sure, but fairly easy.

• 1 month later...

@Jack of All Trades

I don't think I have heard of anyone ever using the pose converter for animations. I have used it a lot to convert fallout 3/NV and oblivion to the skyrim pose for easier armor and outfit porting. Fallout 4 is almost the same pose as skyrim except for the arms so I usually just look for stuff with no arms or I just whack them off.

@Storms of Superior

There in no point in running feet if the armor has boots as no ones ever going to see the feet and the chance that those feet warp the fuck out of the boots is really high heel type you would have to use a 3d tool as feet will probably come out deformed and what not.

I have done gloves from oblivion but only by running them through the pose converter to change the pose from oblivion/fallout3/NV to skyrim but if you want them to match the hands 100% you'll also have to run them through a 3d tool like blender or 3d max to adjust the gloves to that same size and stuff as the skyrim hand and reweight them.

• 1 month later...

Has someone else had problems with edges of a mesh not being affected by the lattice at all? Checking or unchecking strict seams does not have any effect apparently.

For instance, I'm converting between bodytypes, one of them has a wider neck than the other, so the edges of the neck should be translated by the lattice but they appear unchanged.

This does not occur if I use the "Generate Lattice" blender script by the way, it only happens with the standalone clothing converter.

• 3 months later...

Im a little confused. I tried to convert "Type3M Clothing" to "Type 3F" I, make the lattice, then open the "Convert Clothing" file, select the lattice, and select the folder with the meshes of Type 3M, and select the output directory, but somehow Python simply ends without creating any new files (it last a while with so many lines, then simply ends and the cmd says pause). What am I doing wrong??

test_t3m-t3f.lat

• 4 months later...

Isn't there an easier way for those of us that have no clue as to what a ".nif" or "latice" file is or even how to find them. I don't want to screw up my game the few plugins I managed to get working as it is trying to become something that I could never be and that is tech savvy. As it is I am missing out on tons of mods because to put them in is way above my pay grade. I made a tiny sexy flat chest tune with uunp but have no sexy armor to fit her because everyone are into balloon breasts and giant booties. This mod would be awesome if I could make out half of what is written in the how to manual. :/

I know it is only my problem but it would be awesome to have simpler tools for those of us who seriously honestly can't mod.

1 hour ago, Jarilee said:

Isn't there an easier way for those of us that have no clue as to what a ".nif" or "latice" file is or even how to find them. I don't want to screw up my game the few plugins I managed to get working as it is trying to become something that I could never be and that is tech savvy. As it is I am missing out on tons of mods because to put them in is way above my pay grade. I made a tiny sexy flat chest tune with uunp but have no sexy armor to fit her because everyone are into balloon breasts and giant booties. This mod would be awesome if I could make out half of what is written in the how to manual. :/

I know it is only my problem but it would be awesome to have simpler tools for those of us who seriously honestly can't mod.

if you're playing Bethesda games, google Outfit Studio. has versions for Skyrim LE, SSE, and also Fallout 4.

4 hours ago, murf said:

if you're playing Bethesda games, google Outfit Studio. has versions for Skyrim LE, SSE, and also Fallout 4.

I tried to learn outfit studio and that has thus far been an epic fail. I love SSE but it doesn't

seem to love me back "sigh"

8 hours ago, Jarilee said:

I tried to learn outfit studio and that has thus far been an epic fail. I love SSE but it doesn't

seem to love me back "sigh"

there are plenty of tutorial vids on you tube. you don't have to follow them all in one day. and hey, modding beth games takes a while to get right.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, murf said:

AND FNV/FO3 with a converted CBBE body thanks to a very talented individual here on LL.

I'm going to give this a try some time this summer and see if I can convert Oblivion DMRA skimpy stock clothing/armor replacer for HGEC H-cup since, like many others, that's my favorite cup size. And no, I'm not going to make them full body because I like to mix and match things. I like the DMRA bottom a helluva lot, just not the top.

9 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

AND FNV/FO3 with a converted CBBE body thanks to a very talented individual here on LL.

I'm going to give this a try some time this summer and see if I can convert Oblivion DMRA skimpy stock clothing/armor replacer for HGEC H-cup since, like many others, that's my favorite cup size. And no, I'm not going to make them full body because I like to mix and match things. I like the DMRA bottom a helluva lot, just not the top.

i didn't know about FNV/FO3 versions, may have to load them up and see what happens.

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Suddenyl my convert clothing.bat does not work. I made a lattice an hour ago, make latice worked, and now when I want to make the clothing item for it it cannot find .lat files or .nif files.

Is it because some windows 10 update? Or should it be connected to python 2.7 instead of python 3.7 ?

? problem solved ?

If you can start the program it works.

Sometimes the program lose  the saved path to  your lattice, target, from, to, output,... folders .

Then manually select the folders again.  Select lattice and nif  and create the new clothes

And  during the next use it should open the right folders without  selection ( until he forgets the folder path again. )

• 4 weeks later...