New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

There are some pieces of clothing / armor i want to convert, but the mod descriptions don't tell what cup size it is and what not ><

Mainly this:

Hentai DarkLilith Armor - https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21579/?

Any help as to figuring out what size it is?

Why don't you check it with NifSkope? Copy Bodies in the armor nif and see if it fits.

Upper body is HGEC normal D cup.  But the Lowerbody is custom, no HGEC body fits ( S, M, L, LL and original)

The school uniform has no body under the clothes, bad to convert.

I have a H cup version B  replacer with BBB.

In the original D cup Nif is a bug. Wrong textures path.

post-3205-0-39636900-1505857601_thumb.jpg  right textures path and texture is : textures\armors\hentai\darklilith\c.dds

You can change it in NifSkope.

And here the H cup nif

DarkLilith.7z

There are some pieces of clothing / armor i want to convert, but the mod descriptions don't tell what cup size it is and what not ><

Mainly this:

Hentai DarkLilith Armor - https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21579/?

Any help as to figuring out what size it is?

Why don't you check it with NifSkope? Copy Bodies in the armor nif and see if it fits.

Upper body is HGEC normal D cup.  But the Lowerbody is custom, no HGEC body fits ( S, M, L, LL and original)

The school uniform has no body under the clothes, bad to convert.

I have a H cup version B  replacer with BBB.

attachicon.gifdarkL.jpg  right textures path and texture is : textures\armors\hentai\darklilith\c.dds

And here the H cup nif

attachicon.gifDarkLilith.7z

I didn't really know how to use nifskope properly, but thanks =P

• 3 weeks later...

Another way to tell what body was uses is to make a copy of the armor nif and delete out the armor next clcik the body then click the NiMaterialProperty and change the numbers for ambient color and diffuse color to 0 for all three slots. This will turn the body black now save. Next get set body or set body reloaded look at the body in the armor and decide what it closely looks like. Drop the armor into a folder and try to paste the body into the nif. If the bodies match usually the 2 bodies will have black and white spots that shift and move as you rotate the body. If nothing shits it either means it's not a match or the body is missing from the spot.  

• 3 weeks later...

You would have to load a FNV body for the to template body and then use the oblivion body being used in the nif as the from body just make sure you have a complete body and not a broken one or oddites will ensue. When you run the make a lattice make sure you don't use the UV map search option since you'll have 2 different UV maps. Once converted you'll probably have to use a 3d tool to fine tune it change the outfit to the fallout NV nif version and added a body to the nif.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've produced a documented patch to this effect and put it up on Nexus.  I didn't even realize the outfit was hideous due to a texture path bug, I thought it was just awful aesthetics! I'd actually removed it as too ugly to use.  LOL.

Nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48485

On 9/19/2017 at 2:50 PM, fejeena said:

post-3205-0-39636900-1505857601_thumb.jpg  right textures path and texture is : textures\armors\hentai\darklilith\c.dds

The tool works for oblivion fallout 3 fallout NV and skyrim games.

Stuff converts better if both items have matching UV maps. Like HGEC + HGEC will convert better then HGEC + Robert's Female because Roberts and HGEC have different UV maps. You would have to test stuff like HGEC + Roberts to get something to look good and when doing HGEC + Roberts you can't use the UV scan you can only use the skin scan or stuff will convert wrong/weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I started thinking about this tool the other day.  I haven't been back here in years, but it always bothered me that I never finished my conversion tools.

if *and this is a big if* I can muster the inspiration, I'm going to try and start working on this beast again.

1 hour ago, gerra6 said:

I started thinking about this tool the other day.  I haven't been back here in years, but it always bothered me that I never finished my conversion tools.

if *and this is a big if* I can muster the inspiration, I'm going to try and start working on this beast again.

Wow

Welcome back, you are very much needed.

On 5/10/2018 at 8:15 PM, gerra6 said:

Welcome back, Gerra6! This is wonderful news!!  :smile:

Welcome back gerra6. I would really like to see this tool developed to it's full potential. I have no idea how most of the tools work, but use convert pose a lot for Oblivion to Skyrim and FO3/FONV to Skyrim. A FO4 to Sky would be great. And I need to learn how to convert OB DMRA to Sky CBBE HDT so that the breast meshes aren't totally mangled to an unusable point. 

On 5/10/2018 at 8:15 PM, gerra6 said:

This is weird.

Says Gerra6 last visited;

Last visited

June 3, 2016

@Sorceress99

To convert a Oblivion body to skyrim you would have to do a bunch of testings with different bodies. You have to find a skyrim body that is close to the size of the oblivion body that you are using as a template. I found using the _1 body gave the best results you can't use the UV map search and you'll have to touch up stuff like the leg hand neck seams and other spots like the breasts in a 3d tool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What are some things that I can do to make it so New Vegas conversions go more smoothly? I've tried converting several things, but they often go really wrong, such as major clipping issues, weird anomalies, and extreme disfigurement. Is there like a series of settings I can change? Or is there something I should be doing besides just simply making a lattice and converting the clothes in question right away? (Excluding pain-staking blender edits, which I'm terrible at)

Here's an example of what I'm talking about There's like a spike jutting out of the left thigh, and while that can be fixed easily enough through Blender... well hell, just look at the high heels. lol they look like someone put them through a trash compactor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest goawayyyyyyyyyyyy2

I would really love an update to the converter - I want to convert some armors and they keep messing up the high heels and the breasts. Not sure why :/ 

Type3 -> T6M (Does anyone know what the best settings are?)