Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried and failed so badly in installing collision mods, I have to configure all my mods again to get the right setup I had.

I followed each instruction to the letter and still couldn't get it to work, wish someone would make a video step by step instruction how to...

I tried and failed so badly in installing collision mods, I have to configure all my mods again to get the right setup I had.

I followed each instruction to the letter and still couldn't get it to work, wish someone would make a video step by step instruction how to...

Alright so I'm pretty clueless, stumbled across this mod a few minutes ago.

judging by the fact that it says for cbbe, I take it this mod isn't supported for UUNP - UNPB? But if it is how do I get it to work for my body?

Can someone give me a rundown on how to make this work for UUNP - UNPB?

Also I heard that UNPB comes with built in belly scaling, is that true, or do I need an additional pregnancy scalable body mod?

Download Bodyslide 4.3.4 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

Use UUnp Special, It has vagina+belly+hdt collision.

To switch between Different BBP.xml files Use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-365-beast-hdt-061/

Do not bother using any other xml because newer files have been uploaded elsewhere 

If U want to use Cbbe then the best body is Cosio so far with all that pussy belly hdt collision

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, anybody knows why wearing an outfit for my male character and saving the game causes, upon loading the save, female vaginas to stretch to maximum?, dick looks the same but the collision box seems to get too big. I´m using this with the floppys sos and everything fits perfectly until I decide to put some clothes on and saving. Cheers.

I tried with a clean save but still the same problem.

3 hours ago, lukegato said:

Hey there, anybody knows why wearing an outfit for my male character and saving the game causes, upon loading the save, female vaginas to stretch to maximum?, dick looks the same but the collision box seems to get too big. I´m using this with the floppys sos and everything fits perfectly until I decide to put some clothes on and saving. Cheers.

I tried with a clean save but still the same problem.

floppys sos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why does bodyslide show working textures, but ingame vagina textures are mostly black-green and missing partially? Not very clear picture but it looks dead and rotten in game with labia missing.

EDIT: I've found out that the texure becomes almost fully correct on dark elf women. That is weird .

Okay, so I've found ot that the problem is only for Nord vaginas. Any ideas why?

123123123.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...