Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Okay question, im a noob at this HDT stuff, how do I get the incessant jigglin to stop? My belly just jiggles like its made of jello, and when an animation started all movement ceased, in the belly and the breasts.. Ya know I think i'll wait till someone comes up with an easy all in one installer for this stuff.

I tried searching but I found nothing. I want the belly bulge animations for the UNPB 2.2 body. Currently I have XP32 Extended, the edited HDT all in one, what am I missing? can you point me to a version of UNPB that works with the buldge? thats all I want really.

Try HDT body from "blabba", it comes with bodyslide support for UNPB (HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z).

How and what you used to make new gif on the front page ? :blush:

May I ask what armor you are wearing in the first video? :D

It is Melinda armor (Mass Effect 2).

Thanks! One more question. How do did you get you're character to jiggle as well as it did in the first video? mine has little to no jiggle.

Do you have my edited files and some good body meshes/skeleton?

I tried searching but I found nothing. I want the belly bulge animations for the UNPB 2.2 body. Currently I have XP32 Extended, the edited HDT all in one, what am I missing? can you point me to a version of UNPB that works with the buldge? thats all I want really.

Try HDT body from "blabba", it comes with bodyslide support for UNPB (HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z).

How and what you used to make new gif on the front page ? :blush:

Body meshes? it is blabba bodyslide CBBE HDT body plus the files you have attached in the main post.

Thanks! One more question. How do did you get you're character to jiggle as well as it did in the first video? mine has little to no jiggle.

the new HTD works well, sometimes occurs a few bugs, such as the right buttock flickering during animation SexLab, sometimes happens with NPCs

post-204983-0-61811100-1397859857_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-61970700-1397859879_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-52835700-1397859897_thumb.jpg

The problem is for those who use the character from the slender/skinny body, with these settings we see little bounce on butt and breast

would be possible to make an alternative DefoultBBP XML for slender body, with more bounce for butt and breast and with new SOS collison ? :blush:

this XML have more bounce hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

the new HTD works well, sometimes occurs a few bugs, such as the right buttock flickering during animation SexLab, sometimes happens with NPCs

attachicon.gifhdt bug1.jpg attachicon.gifhdt bug2.jpg attachicon.gifhdt bug3.jpg

The problem is for those who use the character from the slender/skinny body, with these settings we see little bounce on butt and breast

would be possible to make an alternative DefoultBBP XML for slender body, with more bounce for butt and breast and with new SOS collison ? :blush:

this XML have more bounce attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I have the all in one file and installed it but I know nothing of any meshes. Enlighten me?

I have the all in one file and installed it but I know nothing of any meshes. Enlighten me?

Body mesh is the link to the skeleton, it has weights painted that connect with specific bones in the skeleton, so if you want belly bounce in your char, you need body meshes with belly weights.

If you read the requeriments in the first post, one of the most important thing you need to have HDT working is a TBBP skeleton and TBBP/BBP/HDT body meshes.

Body mesh is the link to the skeleton, it has weights painted that connect with specific bones in the skeleton, so if you want belly bounce in your char, you need body meshes with belly weights.

If you read the requeriments in the first post, one of the most important thing you need to have HDT working is a TBBP skeleton and TBBP/BBP/HDT body meshes.

I have the skeleton from the link but Im  not getting the amount of butt and breast jiggle you seem to have even after installing the all in one. im new to this so I dont know if im missing something or no?

I have the skeleton from the link but Im  not getting the amount of butt and breast jiggle you seem to have even after installing the all in one. im new to this so I dont know if im missing something or no?

What body meshes are you using?

If you have a weird animation on breast collision when the hands reach them as stuck on high possition try to unequip and reequip HDT havok object (I have added it to favorites and linked to num 1 key to do it faster).

It doesn't to work for me, they are still stuck in ,,high possition'' im using CBBE body.

just CBBE? you need TBBP CBBE or HDT Bodyslide CBBE.

at this point im not sure. Im using ADEC Caribbean body if they has anything to do with it.

So I'm using the ponytail on my lady bandit, and am trying to figure out how to get it less... floaty. It hangs in the air for too long after I stop moving for my liking.

I've tried changing the springdamping, mass, gravity, inertia, etc., using both JFF and editing the xml files directly, and have succeeded in freezing it in place (fun screen stretching!) and not much else.

How do I make my hair "heavier?" I would think changing the mass would do it...

@Daiemonic: Your combination of files is the first one *ever* which really works for me with respect to both hair and body physics. I had a setup before that had working hair and body physics, but breast collisions would regularly put the breasts into very distorted positions and not snap them back anymore. Your files are working *perfectly*.

Thanks a lot man :D

Umm... I do have one more question, if you don't mind. You seem to know a lot about editing the hdt.xml. When a character has larger breasts, the hands in the "sexy idle" animation (which can be found somewhere around here) regularly clip through the breasts, which isn't exactly pretty. Is there any way to fix this? I imagine it would work in such a way that the minimum distance between breast and hand bones is increased, i.e. the breast bone reacts "earlier" to the incoming hand bone and maintains a larger distance to avoid clipping. Any chance to do this?

Im not stupid mate XD I had everything i need. They act normal but when the hand reach them they are i dont know mest up in ,,high possition'' u know what i mean.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/?p=735438

Try 0.000000 for red value in both R/L preBreast, tell me if this helps.

at this point im not sure. Im using ADEC Caribbean body if they has anything to do with it.

Just checked ADEC Caribbean body and its working just fine, disable other HDT mods and tell me if it helps.

So I'm using the ponytail on my lady bandit, and am trying to figure out how to get it less... floaty. It hangs in the air for too long after I stop moving for my liking.

I've tried changing the springdamping, mass, gravity, inertia, etc., using both JFF and editing the xml files directly, and have succeeded in freezing it in place (fun screen stretching!) and not much else.

How do I make my hair "heavier?" I would think changing the mass would do it...

Ponytail should work fine, it seems to me you have other HDT mods conflicting with ponytail, try to disable them.

I was asking about file skeleton_female . nif , not the hkx one. I think it comes with Realistic Ragdoll and Force, but it doesnt work for me (game crashes).  

I've managed to make it work with some random skeleton_female . nif from other mod, but body collisions doesnt work with havoc object equipped.

Also, can you share your body mesh from gif's please?