Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I try your HDT All In One v3, I like god bouncing effect on the breast, and the butt bouncing is the best I have seen in HDT defoult xml :)

but.. in your "defoult xml file", the belly collison when you have sex is not perfectly with the penetration of the SOS, also the biggest problem is the absence of SOS collisions between butt and breasts.

:blush: Lack these:

post-33558-0-25023100-1391951539.gif

post-33558-0-59219100-1391951588.gif

if only I could get a perfect fusion between your XML (the butt bounce) and this XML hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml    :)

I try your HDT All In One v3, I like god bouncing effect on the breast, and the butt bouncing is the best I have seen in HDT defoult xml :)

but.. in your "defoult xml file", the belly collison when you have sex is not perfectly with the penetration of the SOS, also the biggest problem is the absence of SOS collisions between butt and breasts.

if only I could get a perfect fusion between your XML (the butt bounce) and this XML attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml    :)

ejejeje... ok, I was looking into this by setting collisions between breast/butt and male pelvis, but it didnt work.

I will try again tweaking SOS schlong and breast/butt values.

if only I could get a perfect fusion between your XML (the butt bounce) and this XML attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml    :)

ejejeje... ok, I was looking into this by setting collisions between breast/butt and male pelvis, but it didnt work.

I will try again tweaking SOS schlong and breast/butt values.

I forgot that to work the collision must have the following edited mashes ^_^

here they are the mashes for Collision: femalehead.nif malehands_0.nif malehands_1.nif

hdt.xml hdtm.xml hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

For those interested or can't be bothered figuring it out themselves, I've package the required nif files (malehands0/1 and femalehead (original the one from enhanced character edit)) into an archive that can be used simply by activating in mod organizer. You will still need to have the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml files in your data/SKSE/Plugins folder though.

HDT Collisions.7z

the breast physics in the new xml dont seem to work very well. is this right?

It is correct, it has loose quality in favor of collisions with male genitals, Im thinking of removing, I prefer quality bounce and collision with hands.

I will keep the butt collision with male genitals and belly tweaks if you agree.

Guest emilio

the breast physics in the new xml dont seem to work very well. is this right?

It is correct, it has loose quality in favor of collisions with male genitals, Im thinking of removing, I prefer quality bounce and collision with hands.

I will keep the butt collision with male genitals and belly tweaks if you agree.

ah okay. nice work by the way.

Great work, I'm very new to this whole HDT thing but I THINK I got it to work. Kind of. One question though: how do you spawn the havok item? I know xx, in Object IDs, usually refers to the the load order number, but I haven't found any actual ESPs or ESMs to go with this, or any HDT related mod/file here. 

Would love some clarification, thanks !

Great work, I'm very new to this whole HDT thing but I THINK I got it to work. Kind of. One question though: how do you spawn the havok item? I know xx, in Object IDs, usually refers to the the load order number, but I haven't found any actual ESPs or ESMs to go with this, or any HDT related mod/file here. 

My fault, download it again :cool:

Thanks, the item is spawnable now and it works for my character. Vilja refuses to use it no matter what I do though D: 

Speaking of which, which slot does the item occupy, so I can keep it from getting removed through SexLab?

Thanks, the item is spawnable now and it works for my character. Vilja refuses to use it no matter what I do though D: 

Speaking of which, which slot does the item occupy, so I can keep it from getting removed through SexLab?

48 (Misc Slot)

When the standing iddle play breasts are jumping around, any suggestions ?

Have you installed other .dll version than 10.24? try deactivating 1 by 1 each HDT mod you have.

Do you meet the requeriments at the main post?

Also, have you changed any value inside hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml?

I tried searching but I found nothing. I want the belly bulge animations for the UNPB 2.2 body. Currently I have XP32 Extended, the edited HDT all in one, what am I missing? can you point me to a version of UNPB that works with the buldge? thats all I want really.

I tried searching but I found nothing. I want the belly bulge animations for the UNPB 2.2 body. Currently I have XP32 Extended, the edited HDT all in one, what am I missing? can you point me to a version of UNPB that works with the buldge? thats all I want really.

Try HDT body from "blabba", it comes with bodyslide support for UNPB (HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z).

Try HDT body from "blabba", it comes with bodyslide support for UNPB (HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z).

I use costum Sevenbase body "HDT 7Base Bombshell BETAv4.rar" is similar to UNPB body, but have support for Belly and SOS collision ^_^

HDT 7Base Bombshell BETAv4  post-204983-0-36526400-1397789017_thumb.jpg  post-204983-0-20337300-1397789072_thumb.jpg is not perfect but it works pretty well :)