8 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

With a simple enable() and disable() script attached to the objects and triggered by the toggle, it should work just fine.

Of course, you'll need to trigger it for every single poster. XD

Yeah, my musing was more about if I'd be able to code it. I think I have enough information and examples to copy/paste/mutate the script correctly.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:35 AM, Fredfish said:

Continue Game No Crash https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557

Crash Fixes might be useful to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

There's a newer version of Continue Game...named "Load Game CTD Fix" (but it's been abandoned now too by the original author).   Speeds up loading times considerably (don't see the loading smoke as much), and from what I've seen just does a better overall job of providing "modders insurance" against some of the many infamous Skyrim "WTF" moments, which all modders have come to know, respect, and love...NOT.  Also, removes the original .esp, freeing up one more slot for fun.  Can be found here: Load Game CTD Fix.  {the original mod author, Uptopian, advises running it with Crash Fixes for the best protection possible}. 

Hidden Bombs are bad.  Find out if you have one before it goes BOOM!

Spoiler

But in all honesty, nothing beats the Sheeson patch, as implemented through SKSE, for game stability.  Add in ENBoost and those 2 add hours to each game play session (use ENBoost mainly for video memory mgmt, with or without the ENB bits.  I turned off all ENB features (some assembly required), and disabled the injector link (after I turned off my injector, blew me away how much more responsive the game instantly became; dialogue, list retrievals, combat actions, better sex acts, even crafting table performance, et al.  Ain't never going back; no way, no how), and now run Purity 2018 without any ENB.  Massive increase in performance and the game still looks awesome)   Since putting those 2 mods in correctly (and using the Memory Blocks Log mod to absolutely guarantee the 2 blocks are set up correctly (never just assume they work because you think so.  Trust, but verify!), all my profiles purr like sweet little kitties.  Link: Memory Blocks Log  (add it into your build order near the bottom.  Enable it (works best on a non-bashed patch profile), start and run the game for 30 seconds.  Exit (and remember to disable Memory Blocks when you get a correct read).  Fetch the logfile from MO's "overwrite" buffer.  Make sure the blocks are the size you think you set them up for.  If they both read 256 (or 256/128), you done been "gopher holed".  Fix it, or continue to get "gapped".   

I advise:   1024/256 for the Sheeson settings, which makes the 2 blocks: 768/256.  Anything over 256 in the smaller block is a waste of memory, as I have NEVER seen it exceed 256 under any circumstance (I rarely ever see it break through 128, but the 256 seems like a decent insurance against "spikes", which I have seen approach 200).  Never seen a reading blowing through the 768 top either).  Also, try to take your readings on the Windhelm docks, a known cycle and graphics hog responsible for many CTDs.  Test it there, and there's a 99.99% chance you're good to go everywhere. 

WARNING: in Gopher's MO tutorials on SKSE, if you follow his advice on naming the SKSE directory, the SKSE version of the Sheeson patch will NOT work at all because the files must be in the real SKSE directory, not some offshoot DIR named "SKSE Scripts")  If you followed Gopher's advice on setting up SKSE, fix that shyt!  ASAP.  I just moved the whole SKSE kit directly into a hard "/SKSE" directory (create the folder yourself.  Just remember to manually update it if Oldrim SKSE ever takes an update), and directly under .../Skyrim/Data (did the hard install in the event of race conditions stemming from MO's virtual loading mechanism).  Added 6+ hours to every game session instantly.  And I run behemoth script monsters in all but one profile (which I haven't used since late last spring).  Best day ever in my Skyrim gaming life was fixing that dumbass mistake.   Still have a bumpy head after debugging needlessly for weeks before realizing the actual FUBAR fork in the road.  Took mere seconds to turn modded Skyrim from a constant stone in my shoe into nirvana. 

PS never change the base skyrim INI settings unless a reliable mod author advises you to do so (and never, ever, ever, ever try one of the quick fixes littered all over the internet, especially anything that mentions UGRIDS to Load.  RUN AWAY!  And feetz don't fail me now!  Most of those quick fixes will ruin your save games in the end.  Use Sheeson(SKSE loadout)+ENBoost(full vMemoryMgmt, minimum) instead.  And the mods mentioned in this discussion are also safe)

Note: every single one of my toons has a Sexlab status of "Nymphomaniac".  Still trying to figure out how the hell that happened.  Well,  I guess there has been a whole lotta fuckin going on, and under Purity 2018 (added most of the optionals, too), with the increased performance, it looks better than ever, and the actors just go and go and go with no sudden interruptions or abrupt pre-mature ejac, err, I mean woopsies.  Can you say 10 minute Reverse Cowgirls?  Oh baby, never looked better and you go now! (below is how to get more game cycles into Sexlab and out of this and that unnecessary overhead for marginal "pretty" improvements)

Get sheeson straight, consider getting rid of your injectors, and flipping over to Purity 2018 (instead of an ENB), with ELFX (plus the enhancer module.  Advise using the Facelight mod, too, as things will be generally darker) for better interiors ONLY (do not use the exterior ELFX modules, as Purity covers exterior lighting, weather, water, and more with ONE esp (Purity storms are the real deal, especially when you watch a storm roll in off the Sea of Ghosts and over run you in minutes, before storming like crazy for 12 straight hours.  Lightning, thunder, and hard rain...bam!  Or blizzards and more).  Add in the Purity landscape, ore vein, and better pine trees optional patches, and Skyrim really shines, well, in immersive fashion, especially nights), and Grass on Steroids-Natural Edition for better overall landscape imagery at no net performance cost (do follow the author's advice on setting up your grass correctly in the INI files.  Then, tune that setting to a performance level you like.  Can actually lower performance for grass (over vanilla) using it, but I don't advise that as it will look like crap.  Spend a few cycles to make the landscape look more realistic).  Also, consider Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 (simply adore the Witcher 3 Music Overhaul, too. Much more mood inducing), for putting the heavy back in "heavy breathing" (and hearing NPCs feet splash through the streets when its raining).  Then, spot place smaller environmental/cultural features selectively in areas you want most shined up).  {If you are considering putting in anything thing that says "big muthafocking, wamma jamma trees", run away!}  

Gonna be a whole lotta shakin goin on!  Well, if you do :cool:

I still run Load Game CTD Fix, but not Crash Fixes, and I almost NEVER take a CTD (and only when I decide to tear out a script-based mod from a save game and don't clean the save game properly.  One unintentional CTD in 6 months; works for me (I do lots of testing where i TRY to blow the game's ass off.  So those CTDs don't count, lol).  And I even re-cleaned the bad save and brought it back to "happy camper" status, too.  I cannot even remember the last time I totally FUBARed a save game. 

I run a heavy Sexlab setup (with tons of SLAL packs), PLUS a full tilt boogie of random event mods, including: Sands of Time, Deadly Dragons, and The Sinister Seven (plus other smaller ones focused on more vampire events in the wilderness, etc).   Many of those random events all fire off together, anywhere at any time, setting up unexpected massive battles (and I also turn on the SLEN features where everybody starts boning like crazy fools when the combat stops).  Never a glitz, hitch, or lag, at any time.   Even when all of Solitude is "getting busy" in 3s, 4s, and 5s, and everywhere you look.  Damn, I love this new profile I'm rocking! 

Need to stop playing and split more wood though...stop...playing...split...wood...now.   Fuck it, I'll do that tomorrow!

On 2/19/2018 at 8:02 AM, Content Consumer said:

With a simple enable() and disable() script attached to the objects and triggered by the toggle, it should work just fine.

Of course, you'll need to trigger it for every single poster. XD

There aren't that many of them in the game.  As I play, any I find annoying, I just:  walk up to the poster, hit ~, click on the poster (until it IDs correctly), enter "disable" (no quotes), hit ~ again.   Poster gone, and bye Felicia!

Done and done.  (though an MCM setting to do it globally would be nice to have.  Just saying it's no big deal to simply dust them off as we come up on them.  Some of them though, I kind of like, well, more than others.  That's where the real S&Gs will begin for J, when it comes down to a full list of posters to check on or off individually in the MCM.  Now, that would suck from a build perspective).

I'm trying to add this to a save where it was never installed before and I can't get it to work with Defeat or DA. It's not triggered with Defeat even if I've set the chance to 100% and everything else to 0(yes I have the patch installed), and it doesn't register in Death Alternative, even on a new game. The MCM menu appears and it works for Cursed Loot though, so I tried it that way. Me and my master get spawned inside Fellglow Keep and the mages kill him. Not a very smooth transition there. I think allowing dungeons as spawn locations isn't such a great idea, if it can be helped.

8 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Jfraser, I can see that you've been online after I posted, so you ignored my post. Not nice.

The only people that can help you is yourself. You didn't provide any kind of information that could lead any of us to help you in creating a diagnostic. For why death alternative, when you hit the "register new scenario" button, do not list simple slavery in the blackout outcomes, we don't have a clue as you possess all the information. Works fine for everybody, maybe you don't have a version of DA that is compatible, maybe you don't have a version of simple slavery that is compatible. Who knows?!

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

The only people that can help you is yourself. You didn't provide any kind of information that could lead any of us to help you in creating a diagnostic. For why death alternative, when you hit the "register new scenario" button, do not list simple slavery in the blackout outcomes, we don't have a clue as you possess all the information. Works fine for everybody, maybe you don't have a version of DA that is compatible, maybe you don't have a version of simple slavery that is compatible. Who knows?!

I understand if it's hard to determine the cause, but if there is someone who might know the cause of this problem, it's most likely the modder himself. At least I got a reply now, and a possible cause that could be ruled out. What kind of information do I need to provide that can help? I have the latest version of both mods: DA v7.01 and SS v5.3.

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
JSwords.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TERAArmors.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
daymoyl.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
EFFCore.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Extended UI.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
suspiciouscityguards.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
towConversation.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Cloaks.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
JKs Skyrim Major Cities.esp
JK's Falkreath.esp
JK's Dawnstar.esp
JK's Winterhold.esp
BosmericDrunkenHuntsmanReborn.esp
InnDoors.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
NB-Scars.esp
Brows.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Rainbows.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
FNIS.esp
Feminine Females.esp
RandomIdleAnimation.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SD Cages - No NPCs.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Missives.esp
Immersive Settlements.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
3DNPC.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
3DNPC Overhaul merged.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
Interesting NPCs - EEO patch.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Female NPC Overhauls Merged.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp
Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
Donyaakin.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
fairy.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObAnub.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SAP.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
SLATE.esp
TradeBarter.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
HHoSCE Whiterun Undercroft.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
banditfemale.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
CH_NiOverride_Heel_rings.esp
CopyArmor.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
HENTAI PANTS.esp
Jennes.esp
Merged Armors 1.esp
Merged Armors 2.esp
[NINI] Hercules Might.esp
Merged Clothing.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp
GhostBlade_2.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
treasure_hunt.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Ace Illusion Spells.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Facelight.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
BDIC.esp
Disparity.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
VioLens.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -SG&KS hairs- Patch.esp
LIAT - NPCs.esp
NPC Override.esp
Unique Outfits for NPCs.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
Potions.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain.esp
Requiem Merged Patches.esp
Requiem - Lockpicking Rebalanced.esp
Potions - Requiem17.esp
REQMOD.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Requiem - Minor Arcana - USLEEP patch.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp
MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Skysan_ELFX_Restore.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
NoxWCC.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Isharas_CustomPlayerBody.esp
RACNordMorph - Requiem - Imperious.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
XPMSE.esp

On 13/03/2018 at 8:42 AM, nightwolf said:

I'm trying to add this to a save where it was never installed before and I can't get it to work with Defeat or DA. It's not triggered with Defeat even if I've set the chance to 100% and everything else to 0(yes I have the patch installed), and it doesn't register in Death Alternative, even on a new game. The MCM menu appears and it works for Cursed Loot though, so I tried it that way. Me and my master get spawned inside Fellglow Keep and the mages kill him. Not a very smooth transition there. I think allowing dungeons as spawn locations isn't such a great idea, if it can be helped.

First of all, the description says quite explicitly that it probably won't work on an old save. 

You said it doesn't register in DA or activate via Defeat. If that's the case, how did you get to the auction to get the Cursed Loot outcome?

Cursed Loot picks the places to dump the player. You'll have to ask Kimy to fix that.

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

First of all, the description says quite explicitly that it probably won't work on an old save. 

You said it doesn't register in DA or activate via Defeat. If that's the case, how did you get to the auction to get the Cursed Loot outcome?

Cursed Loot picks the places to dump the player. You'll have to ask Kimy to fix that.

You don't seem to understand. Cursed Loot adds trapped chests that can make you unconscious and send you to the auction. It has nothing to do with DA or Defeat. I was just trying to say that the bridge between SS and Cursed Loot works. I also said that I tried creating a new game and SS still won't register in DA, but I'm getting the MCM menu to show in both a new game and on old save(a save where SS wasn't even present before). Perhaps it takes awhile or I have a conflict somewhere?

15 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

You don't seem to understand. Cursed Loot adds trapped chests that can make you unconscious and send you to the auction. It has nothing to do with DA or Defeat. I was just trying to say that the bridge between SS and Cursed Loot works. I also said that I tried creating a new game and SS still won't register in DA, but I'm getting the MCM menu to show in both a new game and on old save(a save where SS wasn't even present before). Perhaps it takes awhile or I have a conflict somewhere?

you said cursed loot spawned you in fellglow. SS won't work well on an old save, even if it hasn't been installed before. it should work on a new game, though. did you remember to activate DA and then activate all mods in DA's mcm?

after fiddeling with some other mods like "OneTweak" that fixed alot of the crashes for me, I ran into a problem in the game.

after being sold, I could either choose tot be sendt to Captured Dreams, or into a SlaveMine, but here is what problems I found.

If sendt to Captured Dreams: Master keeps reading the note for a verry long time, to the point I gave up, waited 30mins RL time, but no luck

If sendt to SlaveMine: the yoke gets unequipt and then reequipt, cant get it off, and allso after barly a minute the person cheks the barrel to see, no time to even mine for stuff.

anyone know what causes these things? or is it simply abit buggy mod still?

3 hours ago, corkyduke said:

after fiddeling with some other mods like "OneTweak" that fixed alot of the crashes for me, I ran into a problem in the game.

after being sold, I could either choose tot be sendt to Captured Dreams, or into a SlaveMine, but here is what problems I found.

If sendt to Captured Dreams: Master keeps reading the note for a verry long time, to the point I gave up, waited 30mins RL time, but no luck

If sendt to SlaveMine: the yoke gets unequipt and then reequipt, cant get it off, and allso after barly a minute the person cheks the barrel to see, no time to even mine for stuff.

anyone know what causes these things? or is it simply abit buggy mod still?

Those are both issue to bring up on the support threads of captured dreams and SlaveMine. Although I'm not sure what SlaveMine is. If you mean Slaves if Tamriel, it was never finished. If you mean Slaves of Tamriel Continuation, it also was never finished and has a major issue at the very beginning. 

I'd recommend using the original, except that there is no way out once you're in. You can coc out, but the scripting remains. When I used it, I made a save right before and just pretended I got out by going back to the save, applying the appropriate tats and chains to myself, and carrying on as if I had just escaped.

2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Those are both issue to bring up on the support threads of captured dreams and SlaveMine. Although I'm not sure what SlaveMine is. If you mean Slaves if Tamriel, it was never finished. If you mean Slaves of Tamriel Continuation, it also was never finished and has a major issue at the very beginning. 

I'd recommend using the original, except that there is no way out once you're in. You can coc out, but the scripting remains. When I used it, I made a save right before and just pretended I got out by going back to the save, applying the appropriate tats and chains to myself, and carrying on as if I had just escaped.

after being sold in the auctionhouse, you wake up in a cell on a boat I belive, and your wearing a yoke, someone arguing about wasting 10000 coins on me.

so you get to talk to the capturer, and before you choose you have to set up the captured dreams settings first.

when you talk to the person again you get a option to choose either to "pay down" to your freedom, or work as a slave in a mine

pay down gets you sent to captured dreams: the master jsut stands reading a note a realy long time, feels kinda the worst case of duslixia ever

work as a slave: you get sendt to a mine to mine ores, for how long I dont know, cause the yoke that was put on me on the boat should be detatched, but as it detaches it causes it to reapear on me, so I cant work in the mine cause of my hands are tied >_<

there are some rare chances I get sold to some bandits, but they dont even have a quest for me, so theyr pritty much dead after so :tongue:

22 hours ago, jfraser said:

you said cursed loot spawned you in fellglow. SS won't work well on an old save, even if it hasn't been installed before. it should work on a new game, though. did you remember to activate DA and then activate all mods in DA's mcm?

Yes of course I've done that. Tried experimenting on a new game and it triggers with defeat there but not on my save, so I guess a new game is necessary. I still don't get why it doesn't register in DA. This is what my BlackoutMenu looks like on a new game after it has imported all quests. This is where SS should appear as I understand it.

Spoiler

enb-2018_03_17-22_03_02_00.thumb.jpg.7d30b9a3a60c9afa1c0ef74ec4a23418.jpg

And this is the Simple Slavery MCM:

Spoiler

ScreenShot43.thumb.jpg.13fea6b5c462d3fc33f9417b7f32f18a.jpg

Edit: Found something interesting in my papyrus log. Perhaps you can make sense of it?

"

[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (E400FB14) because their base types do not match
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DefeatPlayerAliasRegisterQuest", missing file?
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DefeatPostEventMaster", missing file?
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to link "DefeatPostEventMaster" - the parent of "SSLV_SSDefeat".
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_SSDefeat to Defeat_SimpleSlavery (E50012C4) because their base types do not match

"

(0C059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 163
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1003B46E)].daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[03/18/2018 - 12:20:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call

"

The last error happens on a minimalistic load order with only the required mods loaded. But older versions have worked for me, so it might be a problem with the new version.

10 hours ago, corkyduke said:

after being sold in the auctionhouse, you wake up in a cell on a boat I belive, and your wearing a yoke, someone arguing about wasting 10000 coins on me.

so you get to talk to the capturer, and before you choose you have to set up the captured dreams settings first.

when you talk to the person again you get a option to choose either to "pay down" to your freedom, or work as a slave in a mine

pay down gets you sent to captured dreams: the master jsut stands reading a note a realy long time, feels kinda the worst case of duslixia ever

work as a slave: you get sendt to a mine to mine ores, for how long I dont know, cause the yoke that was put on me on the boat should be detatched, but as it detaches it causes it to reapear on me, so I cant work in the mine cause of my hands are tied >_<

there are some rare chances I get sold to some bandits, but they dont even have a quest for me, so theyr pritty much dead after so :tongue:

the waking up in a cell on a boat is the Captured Dreams scenario (and it should really be handled in it's support thread), but anyway those are 2 separate issues

1 - note - Master reads the note and the scene requires Herran to be there (and do something if i remember right) so check if Herran is there or stuck somewhere else,

he has to be right by Master and the PC for that to continue (scene stalls if he is not right there, across the room is too far away).

2 - yoke - CD Shop is not yet fully compatible with DD 4.x and one of its issues is removal of anything (yokes, armbinders) that use the new keyword (Heavybondage if

i remember right).  it can apply (equip) them, but not yet remove them (the yoke disappearing is it trying to remove them, but due to removal being done

incorrectly for DD4.x, primary keyword changed, it gets reapplied).  Vel is working on DD4.x compatibility, but due to RL issues it is a slow process.

if this is not enough help you will have to make a post in the Captured Dreams support thread.  Vel (CD mod author) is normally very good about helping people with 

problems, and he can tell you what information is needed (what to type in console to find what he needs to know to help you past it).

7 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Yes of course I've done that. Tried experimenting on a new game and it triggers with defeat there but not on my save, so I guess a new game is necessary. I still don't get why it doesn't register in DA. This is what my BlackoutMenu looks like on a new game after it has imported all quests. This is where SS should appear as I understand it.

Reveal hidden contents

And this is the Simple Slavery MCM:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: Found something interesting in my papyrus log. Perhaps you can make sense of it?

"

[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (E400FB14) because their base types do not match
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DefeatPlayerAliasRegisterQuest", missing file?
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DefeatPostEventMaster", missing file?
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to link "DefeatPostEventMaster" - the parent of "SSLV_SSDefeat".
[03/17/2018 - 11:48:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_SSDefeat to Defeat_SimpleSlavery (E50012C4) because their base types do not match

"

(0C059A03)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 163
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (1003B46E)].daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[03/18/2018 - 12:20:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call

"

The last error happens on a minimalistic load order with only the required mods loaded. But older versions have worked for me, so it might be a problem with the new version.

The basic questions need to be asked first. ;)

There was an issue with SS not connecting with DA a couple of versions ago. I believe it was CPU or Bane Master who found the fix. But I haven't heard from anyone else about it being an issue since. I know it's inane, but try uninstalling the mod, manually searching for and deleting anything left over that begins with "sslv_", then reinstalling the latest version.

Edit: and then trying a new game.

12 hours ago, jfraser said:

The basic questions need to be asked first. ;)

There was an issue with SS not connecting with DA a couple of versions ago. I believe it was CPU or Bane Master who found the fix. But I haven't heard from anyone else about it being an issue since. I know it's inane, but try uninstalling the mod, manually searching for and deleting anything left over that begins with "sslv_", then reinstalling the latest version.

Edit: and then trying a new game.

Got it working now. It seems I was using the wrong version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It still doesn't work on a saved game for defeat but that's something I have to accept.

4 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Got it working now. It seems I was using the wrong version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It still doesn't work on a saved game for defeat but that's something I have to accept.

Yeah, I can't figure out how to make it work right on old saves. Glad it's working! :smile:

Bug Report

I came across this one accidentaly while testing something else. There seems to be a problem with Devious Cidhna Pirate Prize outcome.

Using current setup after being sent to the auction house at the end the pc is left in the auction house.

I cleaned the save and tried again with two version of DC and this time it worked in that I was sent to the Dainty Sload however now comes the cause of the problem. I had killed everyone to complete the Thieves Guild Solitude quest and it doesn't look like it respawns, so if the pc is sent there there is no way to escape the devices.