2 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

I got sent to Simple Slavery thanks to hired thugs that SD+ sent after me (not on the latest version btw) & the auction chose the Submissive Lola slavery mod. Problem is I didnt have a follower & the game didnt spawn me away from the auction with anyone. It started the Lola quest but did nothing to me & left me on the auction stage as if I went to the auction with no mods installed. Is this because Lola has been abandoned or was this an issue beforehand?

you have to pick one of the npc's standing around the room and make them your follower, then ask to be their slave. that's just how Lola works. The author was going to make a special tie in for SS, but never did.

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

you have to pick one of the npc's standing around the room and make them your follower, then ask to be their slave. that's just how Lola works. The author was going to make a special tie in for SS, but never did.

Lol least i get a choice in that case. I have to hope I dont get a male master & reload a save each time I do when it uses SD+. Which also might explain why past enslavements didnt work when I got male masters from SS cuz my SD+ settings are set to female masters only

26 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Lol least i get a choice in that case. I have to hope I dont get a male master & reload a save each time I do when it uses SD+. Which also might explain why past enslavements didnt work when I got male masters from SS cuz my SD+ settings are set to female masters only

yes. at some point i plan on making separate SD outcomes for males and females. at some point. ;)

1 hour ago, AzraelDSG said:

not sure if its this mod or another, or if its been asked before, but i started a new game with alternetative start - slavery, got everything unlocked but i dont have a key for the latex dress and the quest says finished.....any ideas?

ok that is from Cursed Loot .. check your Cursed Loot MCM (debug page) for a "Free Me" button. that is what has been reported as working to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Need your help again (have hot kitty pics, will throw down)....

Don't know if this has been brought up, but hooking onto Things in the Dark from the SS auction places us in a pitch dark world, which I cannot find a way to restore to normal "Blackreach" style darkness.  In, fact, it's so damned dark, there is almost no safe way to navigate around Ibn (which can become rapidly deadly if we miss one of the DO NOT PASS warning lights or impaled slaves piles).

Been simulating the start using the Black Creepy Spider near the Helgen cave exit (LAL start:  "I'm camping in the woods"), but that is not an optimal, or smooth way to do this (I want to escape Ibn at times, and then get sent back via auction after being re-captured).  Is there a way to overcome the total darkness, because I need the auction outcome into Ibn for my new Street Urchins profile?  TitD works great with SD+ (getting knocked over every 20-30 secs in Ibn (unless I'm looking to avoid it).  Usually just roll over for them instead of making them my not-so-sugar daddy), Skooma Whore, TDF Pro, et al...just need to get it straight for:  ImmerSlave->SS->TitD; on the front end (and subsequent generations of re-capture;  SS->TitD).

(note: there is just too much fun stuff happening in Ibn city to pass it up.  Milking machines (paying Bread, Holy Water + a bit of coin, for draining the "girls"), turning tricks at the Songs of Molag Bol Brothel (w/Skooma Whore, you come out of the brothel drenched in hot fluids, and are a hopeless junkie hitting the mean, dark, glowing streets. SW also creates incredible "tripping" visuals all over Ibn city;  The creepy factor x 1000:  puts the "love" back in Lovecraft, only on steroids), getting knocked up by charaus (EC 4.3) down at the Farms, to increase lactation for the milking mini-game over at the Happy Chaurus Tavern, being used in experiments for creature breeding, et al.  Synergy abounds in that little town...in between gigs for master, I'm also selling tons of black market pot, skooma, and pussy on the streets (them pure bred falmers are fiends, I tell ya.  FIENDS!).  Cha ching! {using Haven Bag to hide all my ill gotten gains, proceeds, and contraband from master(s), LMAO}  Note: the bigger falmer warriors have no issues with stealing you from your current weak sauce master; so it's a regular tug-o-war for your az down in there)

Quick question: Do you use nexus manager? if yes, do you know if using profiles with different mods for different saves won't fuck up the save I'm not currently playing?

For example: I make a new game with a custom race character using a mod profile containing texture mods that replace the vanilla faces & shit to get a specific look. Will those said mods not affect my original character as long as I load the profile that doesn't contain them before loading that save?

4 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Quick question: Do you use nexus manager? if yes, do you know if using profiles with different mods for different saves won't fuck up the save I'm not currently playing?

For example: I make a new game with a custom race character using a mod profile containing texture mods that replace the vanilla faces & shit to get a specific look. Will those said mods not affect my original character as long as I load the profile that doesn't contain them before loading that save?

I theory, yes, that is exactly what NMM's profiles are meant to do. I haven't actually tried doing that, though.

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Need your help again (have hot kitty pics, will throw down)....

Don't know if this has been brought up, but hooking onto Things in the Dark from the SS auction places us in a pitch dark world, which I cannot find a way to restore to normal "Blackreach" style darkness.  In, fact, it's so damned dark, there is almost no safe way to navigate around Ibn (which can become rapidly deadly if we miss one of the DO NOT PASS warning lights or impaled slaves piles).

Been simulating the start using the Black Creepy Spider near the Helgen cave exit (LAL start:  "I'm camping in the woods"), but that is not an optimal, or smooth way to do this (I want to escape Ibn at times, and then get sent back via auction after being re-captured).  Is there a way to overcome the total darkness, because I need the auction outcome into Ibn for my new Street Urchins profile?  TitD works great with SD+ (getting knocked over every 20-30 secs in Ibn (unless I'm looking to avoid it).  Usually just roll over for them instead of making them my not-so-sugar daddy), Skooma Whore, TDF Pro, et al...just need to get it straight for:  ImmerSlave->SS->TitD; on the front end (and subsequent generations of re-capture;  SS->TitD).

(note: there is just too much fun stuff happening in Ibn city to pass it up.  Milking machines (paying Bread, Holy Water + a bit of coin, for draining the "girls"), turning tricks at the Songs of Molag Bol Brothel (w/Skooma Whore, you come out of the brothel drenched in hot fluids, and are a hopeless junkie hitting the mean, dark, glowing streets. SW also creates incredible "tripping" visuals all over Ibn city;  The creepy factor x 1000:  puts the "love" back in Lovecraft, only on steroids), getting knocked up by charaus (EC 4.3) down at the Farms, to increase lactation for the milking mini-game over at the Happy Chaurus Tavern, being used in experiments for creature breeding, et al.  Synergy abounds in that little town...in between gigs for master, I'm also selling tons of black market pot, skooma, and pussy on the streets (them pure bred falmers are fiends, I tell ya.  FIENDS!).  Cha ching! {using Haven Bag to hide all my ill gotten gains, proceeds, and contraband from master(s), LMAO}  Note: the bigger falmer warriors have no issues with stealing you from your current weak sauce master; so it's a regular tug-o-war for your az down in there)

Shit, someone else mentioned that issue awhile back and I forgot all about it. I might have set the fadeout/fadein incorrectly. I'll have to check.

8 hours ago, jfraser said:

I theory, yes, that is exactly what NMM's profiles are meant to do. I haven't actually tried doing that, though.

That's what I've been told on other places too but am scared to try it especially if I get LOOT later cuz I've heard of glitches like LOOT putting the disabled mods of one profile active on all of them, fucking up saves for ppl or even without LOOT they'll stay active across profiles for unknown reasons.

Plus it apparently gets more difficult with big load orders & mine is nearing 100+ plugins with these other mods

3 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

That's what I've been told on other places too but am scared to try it especially if I get LOOT later cuz I've heard of glitches like LOOT putting the disabled mods of one profile active on all of them, fucking up saves for ppl or even without LOOT they'll stay active across profiles for unknown reasons

Could be. That's why MO just incorporates LOOT and the other tools directly. Of course, I've never been able to get MO working...

On 1/15/2018 at 6:22 AM, jfraser said:

Shit, someone else mentioned that issue awhile back and I forgot all about it. I might have set the fadeout/fadein incorrectly. I'll have to check.

The fadeout from the auction works just fine; just like any other sold scenario.  It's the transition from SS -> starting TitD, and the fade-in, where the problem seems to occur (OMG, just realized if there was a Things in the Dark, part 1 & 2, I would have both TitDs in my load order).

After getting sold, screen goes black and we get the SS fanfares for the quests completing, then a small time gap before the fanfares for TitD quests start, but the lights never come back on.  Have full player control, can interact with any and everything I can get in range for, just can't see jack shyt, lol.

Guess this leaves me with my TitDs in the wringer, huh?  Please, not my TitDs!

Thx for looking into this J, it is appreciated. 

{note: Hanging in there baby!  "When the going gets tough, the tough go for a spa day"

UPDATE: somebody on the TitD thread mentioned that the "perpetual darkness" affect can be corrected using the SL Defeat(mod) Cleanup options.  No explanation was given why that sets the lights properly.  Will test this in a bit, when I get some time to start a new test game.  Maybe we can pin this thing down on why it's happening...

UPDATE2:  The Defeat "Clean Up" options work!  HIT: option key(0) -> clean up(1st panel) -> clean up(2nd panel) -> lights come back on.

Don't know why, but this is now a confirmed quick fix (if Defeat is in the load order).  That 2nd panel targets a player or NPC (player by default), so the "bug" is on the player...if that helps at all.  {note:  need to use the extended cleanup options from the key, not the generic "Cleanup" under the Defeat MCM functions}

OK can anyone help?.. When I go to the Happy Chaurus Tavern to get milk, everything works (animations and all) but when I stop the milking machine the cups don't get removed and I STILL get milked draining my stamina and filling me with milk bottles?? How to fix this or is there a way to skip this whole Slavery quest in that Ibn dungeon COMPLETELY and get my stuff back cuz I've been running around and doing stuff for way too long and it became tedious... I already had a problem at the Derleth farm or whatever it's called and I had to type setstage atid1falmer 195 to skip to the dungeon.. 

8 minutes ago, msk2232 said:

OK can anyone help?.. When I go to the Happy Chaurus Tavern to get milk, everything works (animations and all) but when I stop the milking machine the cups don't get removed and I STILL get milked draining my stamina and filling me with milk bottles?? How to fix this or is there a way to skip this whole Slavery quest in that Ibn dungeon COMPLETELY and get my stuff back cuz I've been running around and doing stuff for way too long and it became tedious... I already had a problem at the Derleth farm or whatever it's called and I had to type setstage atid1falmer 195 to skip to the dungeon.. 

I have no idea which mod you're referring to. 

6 hours ago, jfraser said:

Yeah, you'll need to bring that up to Del in the Things in the Dark support thread.

It's a script fault in TitD.  The script can be found searching for "Dwemer" and/or "milk pump" under his scripts.  He advises taking it out (I'm making a temp directory under scripts, and saving it there for the time being).

Short term fix/solution (to make it stop THIS time only):  have sex with someone until you stop getting milk added to your inventory, then unequip the milk suction pumps from your boobs (if they still won't come off, bump with another).  From what I've seen; those pumps won't unequip without a radical event, like a good ole sexlab session.  Lots of the usual suspects wandering around that tavern though.  Hit on da kitty, lol, he's a real horn dog who never seems to say no. {note: falmer masters love both milk and dwemer oil as gifts.  Just sayin...}

To stop the stamina drain completely, however, we have to take out the faulty milk pump script, and start a new game without it.  Sorry, it apparently gets baked into the saves  {i have a test toon running around with the same issue, and if we can get the pumps off, the residual drain is not game breaking.  I've killed those badaz Dwarven Centurions across the river (which are tougher than the vanilla ones), successfully, with the stamina bug in effect (at level 1, but it was a wild fight.  Me like dat, doo)  Note: we aren't supposed to kill the Centurions, as they are part of the story.  Woopsies.  ---This is a test toon though, so she's finding edges/faults on purpose---}

3 hours ago, msk2232 said:

If you want to bypass the slave features (from a new start), go to the Helgen cave entrance and look for a creepy spider sitting on a rock outside.  Bump into it, and it gives you 2 bypass options; 1) start as a servant; and, 2) start as a slave.  Both bypass all the Windhelm stuff topside.  And the 1st option places you somewhere in the mid-game, as a trusted falmer servant.  DO NOT pickup (E) the creepy spider (or the instantiator gets wonky). Just bump into it, and wait for the options to come up.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:15 PM, HardRaine said:

It's a script fault in TitD.  The script can be found searching for "Dwemer" and/or "milk pump" under his scripts.  He advises taking it out (I'm making a temp directory under scripts, and saving it there for the time being).

Short term fix/solution (to make it stop THIS time only):  have sex with someone until you stop getting milk added to your inventory, then unequip the milk suction pumps from your boobs (if they still won't come off, bump with another).  From what I've seen; those pumps won't unequip without a radical event, like a good ole sexlab session.  Lots of the usual suspects wandering around that tavern though.  Hit on da kitty, lol, he's a real horn dog who never seems to say no. {note: falmer masters love both milk and dwemer oil as gifts.  Just sayin...}

To stop the stamina drain completely, however, we have to take out the faulty milk pump script, and start a new game without it.  Sorry, it apparently gets baked into the saves  {i have a test toon running around with the same issue, and if we can get the pumps off, the residual drain is not game breaking.  I've killed those badaz Dwarven Centurions across the river (which are tougher than the vanilla ones), successfully, with the stamina bug in effect (at level 1, but it was a wild fight.  Me like dat, doo)  Note: we aren't supposed to kill the Centurions, as they are part of the story.  Woopsies.  ---This is a test toon though, so she's finding edges/faults on purpose---}

Ok bro I FINALLY did it! And it seems everything is ok without starting a new game! To drop the pumps I just.. well dropped them from the inventory. But stamina continued to get drained. Then I saw someone mentioned editing the saves with a Hex editor. So I did.

While stamina is going nuts make a save and quit. Open that save with any hex editor you can get (I used Hex Editor Neo) then search for the line milkingMachines2 and change all to zeroes! VOILA! Damn.. all this modding makes me feel like a hacker...

2 hours ago, msk2232 said:

Thanks for replying! So, are you saying that I could continue without pumps but the stamina will continue to get drained forever? :frown:

Answers:

---the drain is not as bad when the pumps come off.  I've now fought all the way back up into the free world without much issue (so, I'm not gonna react to it at all. Once I can make veggie soup, it won't have any impact at all on combat).  Get the pumps off, and give it a bit of time to "normalize", and then decide if you can tolerate the smaller residual drain or not.

---if you do remove TiD from your load order, you can always clean your save with a save game cleaner.  See no reason why there would be residual affects left once the mod is taken out and the save cleaned properly.  Changing your mod IDs may be a larger issue.  (may want to consider doing that anyway, then restarting through the creepy spider near the Helgen Cave as a Falmer Servant  (which is more about fighting a war than doing the slavery parts.  Personally, I mainly care about the slavery bits, and using the city streets down there as a playground.  Overall, that mod is massive in both size and scale).

---Del mentioned on many pages in his thread, that the correct script is tied to the pumps, not the quests (what you have listed are the quest scripts).  He mentioned specifically, search for "Dwemer+milkpump" to get the correct script (when we get the correct script removed, the quests still function as is).  Some of the users have stated it doesn't stop with removal until starting a new game.  Others claim removing it fixes it immediately.  Del mentioned in one post removing it should stop the drain.  I'm not to that point yet (i'm testing TiD (as a possible outcome option) for use with Simple Slavery (my main priority).  Not really focused per se on TiD, yet).  Guess I need to hunt the exact script down soon.  I will ask on Del's thread later today about the exact script name we need to work on.  {every toon I'm using for TiD is 100% disposable.  They are for test purposes only, and I expect to break each of them.  Main Objective: see if TiD is fully re-entrant for subsequent SS auctions to work successfully}

Also, if you're feeling more helpful, when I talk to that first slaver girl whats her name.. something like Deitha or something, what are those Debug Framework options for? Im starting to become afraid of pressing anything related to mods.... xD

---the debug options will reset some of Diathe's quest options if the AI bugs out.  As long as she is offering you more tasks/jobs, ignore it.

Let's correspond on Del's thread about this going forward, k?

Thanks for your help with that, Raine. :smile:

For anyone having a problem with the connection to Things in the Dark, where the screen stays dark, are you using the Devious Framework version of SS or the plain one?

15 hours ago, msk2232 said:

Ok bro I FINALLY did it! And it seems everything is ok without starting a new game!...

Gratz!   That's a one time fix though, right?  If you use the pumps again, boom! (can you confirm on a throw away session?)  Like I mentioned, I'm testing TiD to make sure it's re-entrant for multiple SS auction sessions (to fit a larger scale scheme I'm working on which bounces frequently between "normal" Skyrim and Skyrim "After Dark" - the Dr. Demento version, using Simple Slavery as the main hub allowing all of it to happen.  Pushing for solutions that fit in with that.  Under the theory of re-entrant code, patches like that typically fail on passes 2-N.  So gotta keep pushing for a re-entrant solution, so I can get my balls bouncing from light to dark, and back, with the road going on forever...). 

My dark framework (from "Gladiator"):  a) general who became a slave; b) slave who defeated an emperor; and, c) using SS (with DA), repeat A (2-N)

Where (N): driven by the dovakin getting defeated, sold from jail into slavery, or captured by slave/bounty hunters and sold (or jailed via POP bounty Hunters)

Limit(N): 2...infinity (or until the player gets tired of it or Skyrim blows to fock up, whichever comes first, lol)

Edge(1):  1 is an edge case which goes:  ImmerSlave -> SS -> outcome array(LL mods).  Tested(ok): SD+, SL Stories (Red Wave), Captured Dreams.  Test(pending): TitD

Main Hub: Simple Slavery

Critical Path Mechanics:  Defeat, Death Alternative, Prison Overhaul-Patched  (TO DO: looking for a Slave Hunter mod for more CPM diversity.  So; SH(capture)->SS)

Note: Light framework is even more complex, but is completed, tested, and ready to rock (puts intense pressure on defeating the dovakin)

Happy you're whole again though :smile:  But damn, them killer TitD pumps has big teefers! I said no biting!

4 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Just to be clear, your description specifies that you only need the Defeat patch for this if you have Devious Framework AND Defeat, what if I'm only using Defeat without the Devious Framework? will it cause issues? is Defeat enslavement only possible with the patch?

The defeat patch just help smooth the transition between Defeat and Devious Framework, so it is of no use without DF. You should simply fade to black and go to the auction without DF.