FO3, NV & TTW Companion Resources Ref & Races List

Minor addendum here. Somehow I picked the wrong Brisa. It seems her real numbers are:

15cb --> 5579

She's also a royal pain in the #(*$...  :dodgy:

EDIT: Oh for....  It seems Brisa makes use of 5 different Brisas for ... some reason. I'm mad now. Brisa is going to start taking commands if I have to shoot her!  :s  :angel:

EDIT2: OK then...  Brisa isn't setup like a normal companion. (BIG surprise.) Her follower variables point to various quests. And... I don't think there's a way to use buildRef for that right? I think I'd better stick to disabling her. :angry:

Anyway, the 5579 number is the right one for BuildRef. :shy:

Brisa isn't setup like a normal companion. (BIG surprise.) Her follower variables point to various quests. And... I don't think there's a way to use buildRef for that right? I think I'd better stick to disabling her. :angry:

It is possible with NVSE 4, but a little involved. You could write a UDF to make it convenient though.

You can BuildRef a quest like any other form (it is always advisable to use IsFormValid and GetType XX to verify buildrefs- even for FNV/FO3 because different languages have some mismatched IDs)

Then you can use:

let SomeNumberVar := GetVariable "SomeVarName", MyBuiltRefQuest

(or SetVariable / GetRefVariable / SetRefVariable)