BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Just a tip, to dnt get the weird meshes around eyes (the popular pointed meshes when you look the char in certains angles)  avoid messing with cheeks alot, try using the races one slide (the one with nord,redguard,elfs,etc), so will get desired effect without messing the meshes around eyes.

Just a tip, to dnt get the weird meshes around eyes (the popular pointed meshes when you look the char in certains angles) avoid messing with cheeks alot, try using the races one slide (the one with nord,redguard,elfs,etc), so will get desired effect without messing the meshes around eyes.

Yeah I had a problem with how the cheeks look when I have the extended race menu same thing with ece, the cheeks would be pointy if you messed with them

Sorry to sway off subject of your BBW follower creations (BTW, it's all looking very good)

I know it's still WIP but I've been playing with the Milk Mod and it's a ton of fun.  Especially with my big girl.  Also, fun to play with Hentai Milk along with it.

Does anyone know if there is a Milk Cuirass SliderSet for Bodyslide 2?  I don't really mind the Manga body switch when it starts milking, but if I could get the cuirass to match the size of my girls, I bet it would be nice.

Sorry to sway off subject of your BBW follower creations (BTW, it's all looking very good)

I know it's still WIP but I've been playing with the Milk Mod and it's a ton of fun.  Especially with my big girl.  Also, fun to play with Hentai Milk along with it.

Does anyone know if there is a Milk Cuirass SliderSet for Bodyslide 2?  I don't really mind the Manga body switch when it starts milking, but if I could get the cuirass to match the size of my girls, I bet it would be nice.

Im not completely certain if there are sliders for the milk curiass. You might wanna go directly to the milk mod topic and see if anyone knows :)

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to make the ESP file for the follower?  I'm still quite green to modding creation, but I'm always interested in looking at different ways on how people create things.  Hell, I may like to take a crack at it and share some ideas with you all.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to make the ESP file for the follower? I'm still quite green to modding creation, but I'm always interested in looking at different ways on how people create things. Hell, I may like to take a crack at it and share some ideas with you all.

I have no idea lol, I'm still new to making a mod so my follower will be the first piece of content I ever make. I would look of the internet to see what other people have to say.

I understand.  I think I tried something in the past called NPC Editor, but it was quite buggy for me and has become un-supported I believe.  I'll keep looking too.  The voice thing is interesting too.  I'm going to assume there's got to be something out there to help with voices and such.

Also, does anyone know if there is a nice, big pink nipple texture out there somewhere?  I was hoping to find something like Aureolean but in pink.  I think I've tried the fair skin pack but I wanted the pink areola to big slightly bigger.  Unless I'm blind, I can't seem to find anything I want.

Edit: I wanted to add that I'm using the texture replacer LordBBW mentioned previously and I really like it - I was just hoping for bigger areolas.

After digging around last night, I was able to find out how to create additional followers in Skyrim.  You may know this but there is a program you can download on Steam that helps with editing pretty much everything in Skyrim and then create your own plug-in files (it's called Skyrim Creation Kit).  I was actually amazed at how easy it was to do.  I created a test follower and it only took like 15 minutes.  (I'm very new to this too, as you probably have sensed).  Now, when you wish to edit the NPC's face/head features, I think that's where Blender came in.  This part seems more involved and I fell asleep.

After digging around last night, I was able to find out how to create additional followers in Skyrim.  You may know this but there is a program you can download on Steam that helps with editing pretty much everything in Skyrim and then create your own plug-in files (it's called Skyrim Creation Kit).  I was actually amazed at how easy it was to do.  I created a test follower and it only took like 15 minutes.  (I'm very new to this too, as you probably have sensed).  Now, when you wish to edit the NPC's face/head features, I think that's where Blender came in.  This part seems more involved and I fell asleep.

Creation kit is exactly how im going to create the follower :), the reason im taking a bit is cause im not sure if my custom body will also be included with the follower or it will simply use the vanilla body which is what I DO NOT want lol, i want you guys to have a bbw follower after all! :)