BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Here is the final look i wanna make for my follower, ill soon make a poll and see which one of the 3 I have posted here is the most popular, and finally ill get into the process of actually making her a reality :D

post-257181-0-04746200-1394694913_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-76148000-1394694925_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-36030400-1394694935_thumb.jpg

Ok guys and gals, I have made 3 possible faces for my follower and only one will be the official look. You have to choose between one of these presented here :D, also i have to figure out how to make a poll XD

post-257181-0-76251700-1394730015_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-59965600-1394730021_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-61657000-1394730030_thumb.jpg

Ok guys and gals, I have made 3 possible faces for my follower and only one will be the official look. You have to choose between one of these presented here :D, also i have to figure out how to make a poll XD

try a ambient with more light or another enb or use facelight mod wo we can seen her face better.

try a ambient with more light or another enb or use facelight mod wo we can seen her face better.

Point taken ill do that right now

Here you guys go! :) Brighter faces so everyone can judge accordingly! The eyes are asianlike for two of them, as was my original intent. Tell me what you guys think :D

post-257181-0-42421300-1394759761_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-50681600-1394759770_thumb.jpg

post-257181-0-50229600-1394759779_thumb.jpg

Here you guys go! :) Brighter faces so everyone can judge accordingly! The eyes are asianlike for two of them, as was my original intent. Tell me what you guys think :D

for my taste ill pick miss nr.3  :heart:

Update on my faces, I'll be adding makeup at people request so don't be afraid to voice your opinions on whether I should put makeup on them or not :)

in my previous cme presets (lost all damn broken disk), i was one saved with a face like a geisha and belive thats is hot , try one like that for asian style.

Update on my faces, I'll be adding makeup at people request so don't be afraid to voice your opinions on whether I should put makeup on them or not :)

in my previous cme presets (lost all damn broken disk), i was one saved with a face like a geisha and belive thats is hot , try one like that for asian style.

Sure nothing I can't do <3