BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

9 hours ago, Stackofbeef said:

Hi @Booceefus

I completely deleted/uninstalled skyrim long ago. I'm planning to come back to the moding scene. 

I was just wondering if you could show me your entire list of mods for SE.

If anyone else could show me their list, it would be good too. I just need a head-start

Below is what I'm currently using.  Please note that I am using CFL ENB which I install manually.  Some of the mods in my list below are older versions until the authors also update, or I just haven't had the time to update them.

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer - Special Edition
Apachii Sky Hair Female v1-5
Apachii Sky Hair Male v1-2
Apachii Sky Hair v1-6-Full
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
CBP Physics v0-18
CoB CBP Physics bouncy config v1_01
CoB The Adiposian Race vSSE-01_06
Facelight SE v2-0
Female sit by Heubergen 1 v0_1
Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]
Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]
FNIS Behavior SE V7-2
FNIS Behavior SE V7-2-XXL
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7-0
FNIS Sexy Move SE 360 Pack for the Female Player V7-2
FNIS Sexy Move SE V7-2
FNIS Spells SE 7-0
Grey Cat and Leopard Leopard Neck Hotfix v1-0
Halo's Poser SE by Andreis v1_0_0
HDT SSEFramework_1_5_23
KS Hairdos SSE v1-5
Masculine Argonian Textures for Vanilla (Chameleon and Lizard)
Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)
Normal Map Options (CBBE)
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
SG Textures Renewal (CBBE)
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE v1_4
The Joy of Perspective
True Eyes SE 1.2b
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
AchievementsModsEnabler_SKSE64-245-1-0-0-9
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v4-0-3
Better than Nando's Chickens v1-3
CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE - 2K - 5.0
Detailed Rugs SE v1-4
Detailed Rugs SE v1-4 Jorrvaskr Banner Fix v1-4
Dragon.Priest.by.Kajuan
Draugr.by.Kajuan
Enhanced Blood Textures
Enhanced Lights and FX
Enhanced Ore Veins SSE - 2K Iron Color Patch FIXED
Footprints v1-5-3
Giant.by.Kajuan
Gruesome Death Hound v1-4
Hagraven.by.Kajuan
JS Armored Circlets SE 4k Textures v1-0
Mammoth.by.Kajuan
Moss Rocks v1-0
Photorealistic Tamriel Natural and Atmospheric Tamriel (NAT) beta v0-3-1
Realistic Water Two
Roman Spintriae Sex Coin v1
RSSE Children Overhaul
Ruins Clutter Improved
RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition - 2K v1-0
SABRECAT.by.Kajuan
SkyBirds SSE Edition v1-01
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Stunning Statues of Skyrim
Troll.by.Kajuan
Ultimate Noble Beds v2-0
Unread Books Glow SSE v2-2-1
Verdant Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE v1-5
Verdant Verdant - RealisticWaterTwo -Patch by Olejkaaa
Vivid Landscapes - Special Edition - LOD correction v1-0
Vivid Landscapes - Special Edition v1-0
Wispmother.by.Kajuan
New Armored Horses SE v1-0
Deadly Wenches SE v1-2-5SE
Diverse Dragons Collection SE v2-1-3
Forgotten Wenches (Vanilla Armors) v1-1-2SE
Hateful Wenches SE (Vanilla Armors) v1-3-43SE
Immersive Wenches SE 1-5-4 KS Hairdos
Immersive Wenches SE v1-5-4SEb
Aether Suite SE v1_0_0
Ayleid Palace v1-2
Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite SE (Live Another Life) v1-0
Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite SE v1-2
Daedric Castle v1-3
GomaPeroLand SSE V2
Skyfall Estate (SE) v1-2
Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley Amulet Dialogue v6-02b
Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon
Vuoksi Beginner Shack v1-2
Milk Mod Economy SSE Assets
Milk Mod Economy SSE Scripts
Milk-Mod-Economy-SE-Bodyslide-v4
Apocalypse v9-45
Better Candlelight
Macromancy Lite v1
A Matter of Time
SkyUI_5_2_SE
PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions v3-4b
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4-1-2a
Dwarven Beam Blades v2-2
Dwarven Blasters SSE Automatic Option v2-1-0
Dwarven Blasters SSE v2-1-0
Magicka Sabers With light Effect v1-4

Thanks for sharing.

Now

I have 1 complaint and 2 more things to say.

Complaint:

First, the race that looks like a giantess is probably too tall for a normal game. In my opinion, you should make her look small enough to realistically make her go under most ceiling and tall doors. In some interiors. Other than that, she looks very good.

Shateeny 00001.jpg

In this picture, i think you should make her become small enough to go under the second floor.

As for the rage spell that makes her look buffed, the size of that form doesn't have to change.

Next

Can you share your bodyslide presets for se? I'm not too good at this and i'm spending so much time on it.

And finally, i'm trying to recreate your old Hyperjiggly HDT physic, but again, i find myself spending a lot of time on it.

16 hours ago, Stackofbeef said:

Thanks for sharing.

Now

I have 1 complaint and 2 more things to say.

Complaint:

First, the race that looks like a giantess is probably too tall for a normal game. In my opinion, you should make her look small enough to realistically make her go under most ceiling and tall doors. In some interiors. Other than that, she looks very good.

Shateeny 00001.jpg

In this picture, i think you should make her become small enough to go under the second floor.

As for the rage spell that makes her look buffed, the size of that form doesn't have to change.

Next

Can you share your bodyslide presets for se? I'm not too good at this and i'm spending so much time on it.

And finally, i'm trying to recreate your old Hyperjiggly HDT physic, but again, i find myself spending a lot of time on it.

Actually, I did make them tall like that on purpose.  There is really no plans on changing it though.

I use Outfit Studio and edit the models in that, manually so I do not have any presets or sliders to match the Adiposian models.  I also have problems creating a slider that would replicate a certain body shape, I never could get that to work.

HDT PE is not being worked on for SSE.  However, from what I've been reading, HDT SMP is being worked on.  There is really no "easy" way to add HDT SMP to models, from what I've saw and tried out.  Although, have you seen my CBP bouncy configs?  It's not perfect but an alternate to add if you want some butt, breast, and belly movement.

15 hours ago, Carreau said:

I had a break in doing some coding, so I thought I'd take some screens of the outfit I had Cold convert.  It's Lazman's Jumpsuits with a jacket and belt from pampas.

ScreenShot107.png

ScreenShot105.png

ScreenShot106.png

I always wanted to play FO4 with those kind of body, but the game lags too much for me unless i play it with the lowest video setting possible with performance mods. So sadly, i just play it for the lore-friendly stuff. But wow, your character is so perfect! thank you for sharing.

14 hours ago, Booceefus said:

Actually, I did make them tall like that on purpose.  There is really no plans on changing it though.

I use Outfit Studio and edit the models in that, manually so I do not have any presets or sliders to match the Adiposian models.  I also have problems creating a slider that would replicate a certain body shape, I never could get that to work.

HDT PE is not being worked on for SSE.  However, from what I've been reading, HDT SMP is being worked on.  There is really no "easy" way to add HDT SMP to models, from what I've saw and tried out.  Although, have you seen my CBP bouncy configs?  It's not perfect but an alternate to add if you want some butt, breast, and belly movement.

I'm using your CBP bouncy configs, i'm just trying to mimic your hyperjiggly preset from the older skyrim. I'm always trying to make things look as exaggerated as possible. These days, i just play skyrim to take pictures and to make videos since i'm no artist myself.

As for the body i'm trying to create, it's mostly to make every female NPC's in the game look that way as-well . The hard part is to make the breast and butt look as natural as possible, but also overly exaggerated just like your races or Miss vavavooom.

The body i'm tryig to create never seem to be right.

EDIT:

Actually, i'm getting it. I just have to be patient.

45 minutes ago, Stackofbeef said:

I always wanted to play FO4 with those kind of body, but the game lags too much for me unless i play it with the lowest video setting possible with performance mods. So sadly, i just play it for the lore-friendly stuff. But wow, your character is so perfect! thank you for sharing.

You’re welcome!  ColdSteel did an amazing job with that body. I pretty much play with it on exclusively, now. I really should commission some more outfits so i can get as much variety as possible. 

10 hours ago, Stackofbeef said:

As for the body i'm trying to create, it's mostly to make every female NPC's in the game look that way as-well . The hard part is to make the breast and butt look as natural as possible, but also overly exaggerated just like your races or Miss vavavooom.

The body i'm tryig to create never seem to be right.

EDIT:

Actually, i'm getting it. I just have to be patient.

I should just make my own tutorial on what I do to make the natural hanging, oversized breasts and huge thigh/butt area.  You're not the first person that's told me they are trying to recreate models like what you see from the Adiposians.  Creating a model directly from the default Bodyslide sliders seem to make the breasts and butt deformed a little.  Unless you know how to create a body slider.  I do most of the work in Outfit Studio to reshape the butt and breasts.  It takes a long time but worth it when you get the hang of getting the shapes down to what you like.  Like you said, it going to take patience.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎18 at 9:43 PM, Booceefus said:

I should just make my own tutorial on what I do to make the natural hanging, oversized breasts and huge thigh/butt area.  You're not the first person that's told me they are trying to recreate models like what you see from the Adiposians.  Creating a model directly from the default Bodyslide sliders seem to make the breasts and butt deformed a little.  Unless you know how to create a body slider.  I do most of the work in Outfit Studio to reshape the butt and breasts.  It takes a long time but worth it when you get the hang of getting the shapes down to what you like.  Like you said, it going to take patience.

The other problem is that, everyone i know that's been using bodyslide to create a very good bbw/ssbbw body either don't play skyrim no more or are just not around at all.

I once found the biggest ssbbw preset ever, but that person's account seems to have been deleted from LL and deviant art. Other guy was on YouTube. He shared his preset with me. His YouTube account don't exist anymore, not even his deviant art page. 

Now, the bodyslide sets from SE is not like the old one. I can use the older XML file and copy a some stuff that can still work, but for the rest that doesnt work at all, i have to work hard for it to find a good match. The under-butt is where i'm failing the most. The tits seems to be fine, but it just dosent look too natural. I can make the thigh look very good and huge.

I was about to shoot a picture to show my progression, but i've decided to start all over again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 6:06 PM, Carreau said:

I had a break in doing some coding, so I thought I'd take some screens of the outfit I had Cold convert.  It's Lazman's Jumpsuits with a jacket and belt from pampas.

ScreenShot107.png

ScreenShot105.png

ScreenShot106.png

is that coldsteelj's bbw bodyshape or a custom bodyshape you commisioned from him?

• 1 month later...

Oh no, Yourskyrim's stuff disappeared. Also is it possible to get MajinCry's sliders in RaceMenu?

Right now I'm just saving over CT77 armor projects with a CBBE HDT reference body for quick and dirty access to MajinCry's sliders for the vanilla-replacement outfits within Bodyslide.

hola me pueden ayudar con fallout 4  con esta parte que no entendi

7. Go to "\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\" and run BodySlide.exe. In the "Group filter" chose "SSBBW2 Coldsteelj" group. This group contain all converted outfits for this mod. I recommend you to create Slider Preset with all sliders set to ZERO, but you can create any shape you like. This shape will be the initial for your character.

8. After you created your "Slider Preset" tick the "Build Morphs" in the bottom of Bodyslide window and press "Batch Build" -> "Build" buttons. You can close Bodyslide now.

Fallout 4 WeightGain mod (ssbbw)

On 6/22/2018 at 5:16 PM, henry godinez24 said:

hola me pueden ayudar con fallout 4  con esta parte que no entendi

7. Go to "\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\" and run BodySlide.exe. In the "Group filter" chose "SSBBW2 Coldsteelj" group. This group contain all converted outfits for this mod. I recommend you to create Slider Preset with all sliders set to ZERO, but you can create any shape you like. This shape will be the initial for your character.

8. After you created your "Slider Preset" tick the "Build Morphs" in the bottom of Bodyslide window and press "Batch Build" -> "Build" buttons. You can close Bodyslide now.

Fallout 4 WeightGain mod (ssbbw)

Hi!  I hope I can help.  I made some pictures that should help you.

Step 1: Launch Bodyslide.  The file path is in the red box.  Use the x64 if your operating system is 64 bit, or else use the BodySlide.exe

bodyslidesetup1.thumb.png.5b261ec524deabf94861e25cc8f9832d.png

Step 2: Click the Magnifying Lense and "Choose Groups..."

bodyslidesetup2.thumb.png.725f793771e319d02d45d40eb1d7d885.png

Step 3: Put a check by SSBB2 (coldsteelj)  Click OK

bodyslidesetup3.thumb.png.799c88220815a5d4ad00d520a8e15df7.png

Step 4: Make sure Outfit/Body is set to an outfit that has SSBBW2 in the name.  Make sure the sliders in the yellow box are 0.  Put a check in the box next to Build Morphs

bodyslidesetup4.thumb.png.38f786a4abfcf7ba0391c6c8542aeb9f.png

Step 5: The "Batch Build..." button.  Make sure all boxes in the Batch Build screen have checks.  Click the "Build" button.

bodyslidesetup5.thumb.png.9b605f5af8b2d2405d49e1de1b0297a2.png

You are done.  Close Bodyslide and launch Fallout 4.

9. Download and install this mod to make vanilla changed outfits fit better to characters  body www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mod… .

10. Run the game in "Launch F4SE" mode and Weight Gain mod should work.

If you have some questions or found some bugs you can ask it here in comments or send me a note. 

do not crest the stomach and body

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 6:04 AM, Dyslexickitten said:

Gahh those screenshots, I hope you have more ;w;b

I can always make more ;)  I just need to finish making my companion quest mod first, and then I can get back to fun stuff. At least for a little while. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 6:06 AM, Carreau said:

I can always make more ;)  I just need to finish making my companion quest mod first, and then I can get back to fun stuff. At least for a little while. 

Oooh, I'd love to see what your companion is like, and yusss more huuuuge girls ;u;b

2 hours ago, Danbo74 said:

Work with the newest Cosio hipoly body

DREAM.png

So wiiiide ;u;

6. Download and install my "SSBBW2 Weight Gain mod"  www.mediafire.com/file/yklyndc…
    Use manually installation: drag and drop "Data" folder from my archive to your "Fallout 4" folder. Set a checkmark in front of "WeightGain_SSBBW.esp" file in Nexus Mod Manager "Plugins" tab.     Optional: drag and drop "Data" folder from "Place this files for new animations" folder to your "Fallout 4" folder to get new animations.

9. Download and install this mod to make vanilla changed outfits fit better to characters  body www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mod… .

10. Run the game in "Launch F4SE" mode and Weight Gain mod should work.