You're my hero kplant! Thanks for the hard work!

Don't know if you were taking request, but this gets no love at all http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11259/?

not sure if its interesting enough for you though lol  :)

I see why get no love. You can't pay me wear something like dat.

Now that I think about it, true dat, forget I mentioned it lols.

lol, I say go with the Glowing Chainmail armor, its pretty bad ass imo, I was toying with the idea of making the chainmail white on that armor, something different and may turn out cool looking. We'll see how it looks in a bit...

Don't know if you were taking request, but this gets no love at all http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11259/?

lol, I say go with the Glowing Chainmail armor, its pretty bad ass imo, I was toying with the idea of making the chainmail white on that armor, something different and may turn out cool looking. We'll see how it looks in a bit...

Waiting...

Waiting...

oops lol

MzndvG6.png

Waiting...

oops lol

MzndvG6.png

Cluster fuck designs make no sense. My first time seeing Chainmail so this my reaction. :-/ Good job with white.  :D

Waiting...

oops lol

MzndvG6.png

Cluster fuck designs make no sense. My first time seeing Chainmail so this my reaction. :-/ Good job with white.  :D

Yeah I found a better chainmail that you can see-thru to the skin, might have a go with that one

Waiting...

oops lol

MzndvG6.png

Yeah I found a better chainmail that you can see-thru to the skin, might have a go with that one

What shame see unfinish product go waste. Hope turn out good.

Deadric chainmail does weird things to my game. every time I hit with my sword a swarm of bats flocks around my target and I haven't even got the armor forged yet! this is the only mod I have installed today. any insight would be appreciated.

Nothing wrong with mod. Take time check files see a lot more special stuff come with mod. Don't like bats and other op shit than uninstall mod. 

Deadric chainmail does weird things to my game. every time I hit with my sword a swarm of bats flocks around my target and I haven't even got the armor forged yet! this is the only mod I have installed today. any insight would be appreciated.

Nothing wrong with mod. Take time check files see a lot more special stuff come with mod. Don't like bats and other op shit than uninstall mod. 

ok any insight without being a dick about it would be appreciated.

ok any insight without being a dick about it would be appreciated.

Not being dick just saying take time check files. Meshes and Textures normal thing see, but Script should set off warnings.

Still, mod look pretty damn op (overpower) to me. Mod come from 3dmgame? They only group put bat effects into mods.

Love breast jiggle effect. B)

Hey Great work but my question is actually about your characters eyes which eye mod are you using i have eyes of beauty installed but i am getting tired of it looking for a change and the ones you have look cool

Which pic? I switch between many cosmetic mods to find my perfect one. However I am using using Flan...something...Flan's Eyes!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14539/?

hi thanks for the reply i meant  the eyes from the Ancient blade armor in spoiler section 1 and from Neo slave leia armor in spoiler section 4

I am suddenly getting the same weird problem with bats flying out of everyone when I hit them or even attack near them. I can't figure it out.

That is part of the Glowing daedric mod (personally I think its cool since I have a vampire). If you disable/uninstall the mod everything should return to the standard attacks

Hey Great work but my question is actually about your characters eyes which eye mod are you using i have eyes of beauty installed but i am getting tired of it looking for a change and the ones you have look cool

Which pic? I switch between many cosmetic mods to find my perfect one. However I am using using Flan...something...Flan's Eyes!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14539/?

hi thanks for the reply i meant  the eyes from the Ancient blade armor in spoiler section 1 and from Neo slave leia armor in spoiler section 4

I know I have it somewhere. If i can't find the link online, i'll try to upload it from my PC (if I can find it in there lol)

Hey does anyone know if the fair tale armor has been converted to 7b? I could have sworn i seen it before

Yeah I though so too, thats why I didn't convert it...but I can't seem to find it online...maybe i'll convert it. Right now i'm working on a huge conversion project so I'm tied up atm.

Only 23% Complete atm and I gonna take a nap before I start making mistakes lol