Whelp all i did was manipulate the meshes yet it CTD. If you want you can test it out, feel free! My skyrim has been a bit buggy lately but only the original mod seems to work for me. Might be something I missed...

Ā 

Ā 

China Dress Ravana WIP

Ā 

Ā 

Maybe I'll just make it a seperate mod but it wont have the "bells and whistles" though, unless someone can clue me in on what I'm missing...

CTD for me. Do what have to do, don't matter to me if missing bells or whistles. Reply sooner but guy keep rematching me in Aquapazza.

Ā 

Whelp all i did was manipulate the meshes yet it CTD. If you want you can test it out, feel free! My skyrim has been a bit buggy lately but only the original mod seems to work for me. Might be something I missed...

Ā 

Ā 

China Dress Ravana WIP

Ā 

Ā 

Maybe I'll just make it a seperate mod but it wont have the "bells and whistles" though, unless someone can clue me in on what I'm missing...

CTD for me. Do what have to do, don't matter to me if missing bells or whistles. Reply sooner but guy keep rematching me in Aquapazza.

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm it must be something with the mesh files for the dress itself. The stocking work just fine. I'll start from scratch again and see if it was just some random issue...

Ā 

EDIT: eh not meant to be I guess... I tried though...not by my hands anyway...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

China Dress Ravana WIP

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm it must be something with the mesh files for the dress itself. The stocking work just fine. I'll start from scratch again and see if it was just some random issue...

Ā 

Ā 

Are you sure? I added the armor by replacing my fur armor because I didn't want to change my mods, so maybe the esp is corrupt in some way and which skeleton are you using?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

China Dress Ravana WIP

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Are you sure? I added the armor by replacing my fur armor because I didn't want to change my mods, so maybe the esp is corrupt in some way and which skeleton are you using?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

XP32's Maximum Skeleton...hmmmm

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

China Dress Ravana WIP

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

XP32's Maximum Skeleton...hmmmm

Ā 

Ā 

Ok, tried re-exporting it with 3ds max and received a critical error, though ingame it works fine for me, missing the butt jiggle =(

Ā 

Hey, great converions! But I am having trouble ith the Witch of the Wild armour, which is making me ctd when I try equip it.

Ā 

Also, what would the console command be for r18pn Inner wear set be? CAn't seem to find it...

Ā 

That was a problem a lot of people experienced with WotW. Iirc, it has something to do with the skeleton.Ā 

Ā 

I downloaded the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and it fixed the issue right up.Ā 

Ā 

If you don't already have it, give it a try:Ā http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Ā 

Hey, great converions! But I am having trouble ith the Witch of the Wild armour, which is making me ctd when I try equip it.

Ā 

Also, what would the console command be for r18pn Inner wear set be? CAn't seem to find it...

Ā 

That was a problem a lot of people experienced with WotW. Iirc, it has something to do with the skeleton.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If you don't already have it, give it a try:Ā http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Ā 

Hey , thanks for the reply bro. I already use the XP32 skele's, so any other ideas as to what might be causing it?

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers,

Ā 

Sock

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey , thanks for the reply bro. I already use the XP32 skele's, so any other ideas as to what might be causing it?

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers,

Ā 

Sock

Ā 

Do you still have the original Witch of the Wild installed, and have just overwritten it with Kplant's version?

Ā 

The original WotW was weighted for the vanilla skeleton, I believe. I don't think it was intended for something like XP32. It's been a while since I had any CTD problems with it, so I'm still trying to remember how I fixed that issue. Ā 

Ā 

You don't need to have the original installed for Kplant's to work. Also, there is another Sevenbase conversion floating around that might also work better with XP32. I think the CTD issue had something to do with BBP animations -- like the original armor wasn't intended to work with them.

Hello, thank you for your conversions.

I wanted to know the princess of the thieves have utilizato the version that you can not forge improved and you could have this?

Thank you again.

Check out the original mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31938/?

Ā 

Might find what you need there. If you do use something from there make sure to install the original mod first then my conversion. Overwrite everything EXCEPT the esp. (<-Just taking a guess here, haven't done it myself)

Hey Great work but my question is actually about your characters eyes which eye mod are you using i have eyes of beauty installed but i am getting tired of it looking for a change and the ones you have look cool

Which pic? I switch between many cosmetic mods to find my perfect one. However I am using using Flan...something...Flan's Eyes!

Ā 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14539/?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers,

Ā 

Sock

Ā 

Do you still have the original Witch of the Wild installed, and have just overwritten it with Kplant's version?

Ā 

The original WotW was weighted for the vanilla skeleton, I believe. I don't think it was intended for something like XP32. It's been a while since I had any CTD problems with it, so I'm still trying to remember how I fixed that issue. Ā 

Ā 

You don't need to have the original installed for Kplant's to work. Also, there is another Sevenbase conversion floating around that might also work better with XP32. I think the CTD issue had something to do with BBP animations -- like the original armor wasn't intended to work with them.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I recently had to re-install my skyrim and I tested out the Witch of the Wilds conversion and it works fine for me. I use xp32's skeleton and installed the Sevenbase body replacer installer. Links:

Ā 

Installer with all SeveNBase Body options by MarkusFox

Ā 

XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

Ā 

Hope this helps!