kplant can you please do more vindictus conversions?. Full succubus mod you converted would be amazing. :D ( I'll give you a cookie )

Funny thing is i'm working on another Vindictus conversion as we speak that will be ready soon! I'll try to have it uploaded either later tonight (long work day) or tomorrow.

I don't know if your taking requests I think this is more for a call of help but...

I took the meshes from this nice dress: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27084-bustier-dresses-s7b-conversion/ I know it says its already 7B but its not to my specifications, I tried making it bombshell but I ran into the issue of actually getting the mesh to show up in-game its invisible...

Here is what I did in the process of converting this outfit

1.) Created a new project and clicked "convert: UNP to CBBE"

2.) Imported the Nif from its location in Meshes\ArylinShrine\Dress\Meshes\BustierDressBlack.Nif

3.) Deleted the Original Body that came with it

4.) went to Slider tab and clicked "Conform All"

5.) went to File -> Load Reference and Loaded the "7B convert.xml" 

6.) Fixed any clipping and shaped the outfit to the body

7.) Duplicated the Reference body

8.) went through all the outfit parts and went "Copy Bone Weights"

9.)Made sure everything good and neat

10.) went to File -> Export Current -> Export Current Nif

I renamed the file to the correct name and replaced the Nif in the outfits designated folder loaded the game and the mesh was invisible...

every other outfit I've done the same process and they work just fine, Maybe you could give a try at getting it to work Kplant...any help would be appreciated! 

I've also attatched the outfit mesh if anyone wants to check it out to see if anything is wrong with it

BustierDressBlack.nif

Very nice work, tho where do I find the Mandu Skimpy version? Its not in embershard mine with the normal armor. I have the original armor installed, but also the UNPB version installed as its my prefered body. Installed the skimpy version after it but did not overwrite the main files.

Maybe can only have one or the other? And is it in the Embershard mine along with the originals?

Ok nm, just did an overwrite of the main files with the skimpy version and it replaces them entirely, could you perhaps add the skimpy version as a standalone and not a replacer? I like them both and would love to use them both.

I don't know if your taking requests I think this is more for a call of help but...

I took the meshes from this nice dress: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27084-bustier-dresses-s7b-conversion/ I know it says its already 7B but its not to my specifications, I tried making it bombshell but I ran into the issue of actually getting the mesh to show up in-game its invisible...

2.) Imported the Nif from its location in Meshes\ArylinShrine\Dress\Meshes\BustierDressBlack.Nif

I renamed the file to the correct name and replaced the Nif in the outfits designated folder loaded the game and the mesh was invisible...

every other outfit I've done the same process and they work just fine, Maybe you could give a try at getting it to work Kplant...any help would be appreciated! 

I've also attatched the outfit mesh if anyone wants to check it out to see if anything is wrong with it

It looks like the problem is with the original mod, i'll do some more digging

Found the issue, fixing it for you, just need a sec...

Okay fixed one issue and found another... :dodgy:

ah you did find some stuff, what were the issues?

ah you did find some stuff, what were the issues?

Whelp, looking over everything it seems like it should appear in game but I can't peg it. Talk to the person who did the conversion. Maybe there was something he missed.

Are the gloves and boots supposed to be attached to the armor piece of the Legendary Guardian armor? If so, they clip a lot. If not, well, the regular gloves and boots make your hands and feet invisible respectively. And the gloves and boots that come with the armor piece clip still.