dinomagick

Sites to get Skyrim Mods (other than Nexus) OTNx

On 5/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, mitsumidi said:

I back to skyrim modding after many years, i just wonder if all the cloth/armor on those site somewhat support SKyrim SE or i have to find a way to convert them myself to use in SE (they in chinese/korean/japanese) so i kinda have no idea,  ? i dont want to use oldrims anymore cuz i see many ppls recommended SE as it is more stable for modding , but all the non-nexus cool armor like those from the mitakusaner blog and such is just too good.

but enb still shit in SE and eat your resources

i have try build full Heavy skyrim like just you do but i get same perf ( fps drop more then skyrim le ) nad all end look crap or eat your fps

I use Silent horizon ENB /Ultra tex ( disable most othsettings and shadow at medium i believe) with around 100 mods ( no 4k texture tho, 2k mostly), and it didnt eat my fps at all ( got a crappy gtx980ti- and it didnt look crap in game at all lol ) also SE have many no loading door house mod that dont exist in oldrims, and a few very cool combat mod : Tempest, rapid slash, freestyle katana, etc that also only available for SE only, and also yeah, lots and lots of good armor/weapon mod didnt get port, but i guess i can endure it, as i already learn how to port simple mods.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, chevalierx said:

but enb still shit in SE and eat your resources

i have try build full Heavy skyrim like just you do but i get same perf ( fps drop more then skyrim le ) nad all end look crap or eat your fps