Sites to get Skyrim Mods (other than Nexus) OTNx

The only reason you're searching for alternatives to the Nexus is most likely because you're banned on the Nexus. 

Disagree and I disagree and again disagree . These sites are sometime hiding real treasure from asian creators what you cant find at LL/Nexus or any other bigger site supporting skyrim modding.

Time for some shameless advertising. Eskyrim - My blog :D. Like someone said before: It’s a shit ton of armor mods indexed (from more than 15+ website), with optimized images, and searchable/filterable tags".

The only reason you're searching for alternatives to the Nexus is most likely because you're banned on the Nexus. 

Disagree and I disagree and again disagree . These sites are sometime hiding real treasure from asian creators what you cant find at LL/Nexus or any other bigger site supporting skyrim modding.

+1 This, There are currently 1100+ armor mod indexed on my blog and more than half of these are mods that aren't hosted on Nexus/LL or even Steam.

Time for some shameless advertising. Eskyrim - My blog :D................................................

Hi . I hate sites/blogs as your is. Because cost me lot of lifetime :D . And I saw you have links for bodyslide data :(  Hate you too .
Im addict into clothes downloading and instal/uninstaling. Realy like you and your blog.
ONE BIG ThX for your fantastic clothes/armor colection and time what you must spent with .. Your blog is my second home for long time now.

Hi . I hate sites/blogs as your is. Because cost me lot of lifetime :D . And I saw you have links for bodyslide data :(  Hate you too .
Im addict into clothes downloading and instal/uninstaling. Realy like you and your blog.
ONE BIG ThX for your fantastic clothes/armor colection and time what you must spent with .. Your blog is my second home for long time now.

Hahaha Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2017 at 11:16 PM, germ said:

The only reason you're searching for alternatives to the Nexus is most likely because you're banned on the Nexus. You're not going to find an alternative  to the Nexus, you're just not. Their staff are douches, and so is the owner, but if you want to mod Skyrim then you need Nexus. So if you're banned, don't worry. You can still get onto the Nexus.

I've been banned numerous times, and I'm black listed on their website. I still use their website, just use a proxy. They can't stop you.  Come get me Nexus snitches that lurk here on LoverLabs. Oh yes, there's people here who are loyal to Nexus here on this website that will report you to the douches over at Nexus. One of the times I got banned was from some bitch here telling on me. 

well that was kind of a nonsense comment.I am looking for Nichole Anvilheart and  Jennifer Anvilheart mods that were once on the Nexus.I don't understand what happened to them as the mod author apparently was not banned unless he had a friend posting them or a pseudonym. I am not banned on the Nexus.I just want some mods that for some reason or other aren't there anymore or maybe were never there but I have heard of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nexus just added a freak'n Captcha B.S. to their login, so while I was about to publish a mod on their site, I will never even login to it again.

I hate the captchas with a passion!

Particularly the pick the signs that it never accepts even when you carefully pick out the signs.

God Damn the Captcha!

On 6/16/2018 at 11:35 PM, Thargon said:

Nexus just added a freak'n Captcha B.S. to their login, so while I was about to publish a mod on their site, I will never even login to it again.

I hate the captchas with a passion!

Particularly the pick the signs that it never accepts even when you carefully pick out the signs.

God Damn the Captcha!

It's basically just tick a box that you are not a robot, no spelling or signs to match up.

Captcha as it is has become somewhat complex. The version where you "just click it" actually scans your recent browsing history and IP to see if it matches known bot patterns.

If it is unsure, or you have your browser set up to prevent access to these things, only then will it throw it the image selection boxes.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i got the signs, cars, and store fronts all at the same time.

Oh that's interesting, i have logged in and out a few times and i still just get hte tick this im not a robot, never seen the picture ones but i have my account always signed in anyways so don't really bother me. but thanks for the info. :D

On 11/5/2017 at 8:34 PM, Amkte said:

Time for some shameless advertising. Eskyrim - My blog :D. Like someone said before: It’s a shit ton of armor mods indexed (from more than 15+ website), with optimized images, and searchable/filterable tags".

+1 This, There are currently 1100+ armor mod indexed on my blog and more than half of these are mods that aren't hosted on Nexus/LL or even Steam.

Whoever said " It’s a shit ton of armor mods indexed (from more than 15+ website), with optimized images, and searchable/filterable tags" is absolutely......CORRECT. ++ for filterable tags and optimized images. :)

Since no one has mentioned it ( or atleast i could not find it) let me add the link to my GOTO mod site for armors https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/

amazing website with a lot of armors (more than a 1000) . Updates daily, Easy to navigate through pages, easy filter groups (once you use translate that is)  :) 

you just have to get used to baidu and other chinese websites sometimes for downloading few of the files...that's all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:24 PM, stillsnow said:

Since no one has mentioned it ( or atleast i could not find it) let me add the link to my GOTO mod site for armors https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/

amazing website with a lot of armors (more than a 1000) . Updates daily, Easy to navigate through pages, easy filter groups (once you use translate that is)  :) 

you just have to get used to baidu and other chinese websites sometimes for downloading few of the files...that's all.

It used to be mine too but it's been reported that any Centurylink IP address is blocked. Sucks for me.

• 5 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 7:04 AM, Amkte said:

Great blog. Thank you Amkte for investing your time and talents! Excellent site!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I back to skyrim modding after many years, i just wonder if all the cloth/armor on those site somewhat support SKyrim SE or i have to find a way to convert them myself to use in SE (they in chinese/korean/japanese) so i kinda have no idea,  ? i dont want to use oldrims anymore cuz i see many ppls recommended SE as it is more stable for modding , but all the non-nexus cool armor like those from the mitakusaner blog and such is just too good.