XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Thats the part I dont understand. I Didn't switch to enything. I didn't change or remove ECE or Morphs. I only installed the new skeleton.

In any case my problem is not to redo the face, my probleb is that it doesnt even have the same shape. It is impossible to remake the same one. Do I have to remove any mods so I can keep the face as it is? for example if I remove Chargen morphs?

Ok...

I think the ECE slider pack does the changes then. I don't really get how because I just changed some scales from ECE. Tri files paths shouldn't be touched...

I will try to install without the ECE slider extention then ( :( ) and see if the does anything and get back to you

Yup,.. success. If I install without the slider extention, the face is kept unharmed  :s

What sliders does it add? How bad do I need that. 

On a side note, the brests bounce differently, the right one is far more solid. (dint link to the hdt.xml yet)

You can also try to install 1.93a and install my over it and leaving the ECE option out in mine.

Both versio I use are yours... :-) :shy:

And thios is a nice idea, so you didn't add more sliders, you just changed their scale. 

trying it now

Yup.. works. Now do I have to link the body (or the head as it has recently been found) to the hdt.xml or the blabladefault.xml?

I adjusted the ECE slider from normalized 1.0 node scale to the xpms scales, also added weapon sliders with DSR support, weapon position sliders and stuff, but if you don't have problems with weapon clipping or the default slider ones you have right now, I would say you don't have to switch.

I personally still link the body because I use different xmls for body, armors, and stuff. Default one in the SKSE folder doesn't need to be linked only the bigger ones (~200kb xml) need to be linked.

I will try to install without the ECE slider extention then ( :( ) and see if the does anything and get back to you

Yup,.. success. If I install without the slider extention, the face is kept unharmed  :s

What sliders does it add? How bad do I need that. 

On a side note, the brests bounce differently, the right one is far more solid. (dint link to the hdt.xml yet)

The uglyfication of one's PC is really something to be scared of!

I'm using Ece and the skeleton with Ece extensions. Thanks god I haven't had any issue.

Are you using MO for installing mod?

Maybe there is some file from ECE that has been overwritten during the skeleton installation.

Hi this is the problem I was talking about:

This is what ny char looks like with the skeleton version 93a

This is what she becomes like if I update to X92ar41

Furthermore, with the new skeleton the breast have different size when equipign an armor and when naked. The right size is that when wearing armor.

Any ideas?

I meant to mention this earlier. When I saw this. What that looks like to me, is basically all of ECE's effects are being removed and you have only what racemenu could manage. I say this because I used to use ECE and Racemenu together and when I would try to pull a character out of my game all of ECE's effects would leave her face and she would just look like whatever racemenu made her look like. Though as to what could be causing that for you.. I don't know. Though I hope it helps in some way.

-C

Well id id work by not instaling the latest ECE sliders.

What is also wierd is that some times, when I load the game or make a cell transition, (endter a dungeon for example) i got the same effect. ECE seemed to be removed, reloading the game fixed that though. 

hmmm, food for thought

I too see the vanilla face for a split second, before going back to ECE.

That happens to me everytime when I start a new game, but to notice the save game should be done with the camera facing the PC. Which I usually do.

When it load a save game I can see the old unmodified ugly as hell vanilla face for less than a second. 

I've always taken it as just a lag. The time it gets ECE to activate. 

It has always been there for me... much before the installation of this skeleton. 

Not having any problems so far (knock on wood) but, should I have overwrote my TBBP files for my character and for the Sarena kate mod ? went and got her sexed like 5 times back to back just to see if something would go wrong.... so far so good ... will it cause me conflicts latter on? didn't think about it at the time I installed it but it works better now than it did... that kinda scares me cause that doesn't happen for me very often. sorry to bother you with such a trivial Q... just a bit worried that's all. Thanks :)

You mean the hkx files Kate provides?

You can overwrite them with xp32 (non HDT)/mine (HDT). They are either the same (non HDT) or unneeded (HDT). For her skeleton file I recommend replacing it with one from the pack because if you use a xml which requires the new Belly setup her belly jiggle might go wrong.

Groovtama,

love your edited skeletons, but have 1 question.

what TBBP/HDT skeleton would you recommend for 3DSmax ?

im doing body and armor mesh edits. but no animations, and no weapons

thanks !

Vioxsis max file from here.

After the next version is out I will try to do a modders resource myself. But my time is limited right now.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and is there a way to fix this?

post-334443-0-39831700-1392289022_thumb.jpg

Standing and turning is fine but walking/running collapses the right breast only.

The only files overwriting ----->【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female     are....... 

SOS = (skeletonbeast.nif   and   skeleton.nif)   and     XP32's New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive = (skeletonbeast_female.nif  and  skeleton_female.nif)

xp32 New Animation Package-Nexus Exclusive   is overwriting   ---   /character assets/skeleton.hkx   and    character assets female/skeleton_female.hkx. 

I temporarily hid the above xp32 ,hkx changes and reloaded my save but there was no change, still collapses,

SOS is overwriting character assets/skeleton.nif  

Hiding SOS skeleton.nif makes no change 

There are Two other overwrites but they should not be a factor, however,

Closer Quivers is overwriting both steel and dwarven bolt.nif 

Also  

Immersive Animations for the dagger  --- dag_equip.hkx  and  dag_unequip.hkx

Standing and turning is fine but walking/running collapses the right breast only.

The only files overwriting ----->【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female     are....... 
SOS = (skeletonbeast.nif   and   skeleton.nif)   and     XP32's New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive = (skeletonbeast_female.nif  and  skeleton_female.nif)
xp32 New Animation Package-Nexus Exclusive   is overwriting   ---   /character assets/skeleton.hkx   and    character assets female/skeleton_female.hkx. 
I temporarily hid the above xp32 ,hkx changes and reloaded my save but there was no change, still collapses,
Also  

"The only files overwriting ----->【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female" ...*taking a breath*... you don't use this skeleton pack because all files essential files are overwritten. Install this pack as the LAST MOD.

Second thing read the red stuff if you're using this skeleton correctly and your breast look odd, it's a bad xml (it's probably not the dll because stable and latest work).

Third thing HDT_PE + Havok physic engine is fps dependent, mean lower fps more time between a bone being updated => Bone may lag into the character when walking forward.

Also  

"The only files overwriting ----->【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Female" ...*taking a breath*... you don't use this skeleton pack because all files essential files are overwritten. Install this pack as the LAST MOD.

Second thing read the red stuff if you're using this skeleton correctly and your breast look odd, it's a bad xml (it's probably not the dll because stable and latest work).

Third thing HDT_PE + Havok physic engine is fps dependent, mean lower fps more time between a bone being updated => Bone may lag into the character when walking forward.

Thank you Groovtama!!  That solved my issue.  No more collapsing breast!!   

The old setup consists of 1 node the "NPC Belly" node

The new setup consists of 2 nodes the "NPC Belly" and "NPC PreBelly"

1 or 2 nodes are irrelevant for the body or the pregnancy mod because they both just need the "NPC Belly" node, to rig(body) or to scale(pregancy).

The second new node is just for HDT_PE authors to make the belly jiggle better.

So every pregancy body/mod is compatible with the new setup, but skeletons with the old setup are incompatible with HDT_PE xml file which require the new setup.

Just curious... What is the "- New Belly Setup" about, and will it affect pregnancy mods like Beeing Female or Hentai pregnancy?  I just wanted to check before updating.

Thanks!

Nah, normal Belly pregnancy will work fine.

The new setup was just to add an extra bone so we could have HDT Belly Collisions and stuff.