XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Reinstalling all body mods and then animation to see if i can narrow down the issue.  But It may be the "choice" of skeleton in ECE setup.  Think you should choose "none".  XPMS is not a given option, and when I installed originally I chose "Realistic Ragdolls" 

33742991.jpg

Installing all kinds of bodies one after another often causes all kinds of weird seams. Why?

1) Authors are unable to provide a full set of textures for some reason.

2) Installing one body on top of other just makes no sense at all.

3) It's one of the three. Yeah, three.

@Uriel--I guess quadruple posting is just right out.  I only use one "body mod" CBBE.  By "Body Mods" I meant anything that modifies the body.  Swaping ECE for Racemenu somehow screwed the CBBE normal maps causing the weird thigh gaps.

@ blabba: here are the nifs.  I'm using the Armbinder as an example since its simple and only has one bone.  It has not been modified other than to "conform all" in OS.  This -Z scaling can be overcome by raising single meshes by one in OS, but this isn'y possible for something like the Harness.  Raising the Harness makes it fit the shoulders, but it then clips at the bottom.

post-256876-0-16282700-1401494522_thumb.jpg

Armbinder as is

armbinder.nif

post-256876-0-97011600-1401494576_thumb.jpg

Armbinder offset by 1

armbinder_raised_1.nif

After installing this, I no longer see BBP effects (bouncing breasts mostly). I'm using the Sevenbase body (from Nexus). 

Before I was using the regular XP32 skeleton from Nexus, and BBP effects are visible.

Does anyone know what's causing this?

EDIT: oh wait never mind, I accidentally moved the hdt xml file outside of the folder. Problem solved. Though can anyone recommend some good HDT settings where the butt jiggles too? The one I'm using only has breast jiggle. Thanks.

Mmh. The Readme claims that all differences in breast appearance are due to HDT settings, but I tried three different XMLs and in all, for a given weight in "rest position" (just standing still, doing nothing, having nothing equipped) the XPMSE breast reaches further away from the main body than the XPMS breast.

This leads to a look as if the breast lay on an invisible table, which is quite the eyesore.

- It also looks more voluminous, obviously (add in one dimension, subtract in none -> volume increases), which makes the whole thing look even more ridiculous.

Animations themselves work fine - within this limitation. Somehow the breast's resting position is different from XPMS.

... Just tested, the issue persists with HDT disabled (renamed the dll to .bak), so this seems to be pretty much a skeleton issue.

To be precise, the file "skeleton_female.hkx" seems to be the culprit - more precisely, installing all XPMSE and then replacing only this file from XPMS fixes the appearance issue (but interferes with HDT functionality, leading to ugly jerks in breast movement).

The difference is rather notable, so someone else should have noticed (although not in the last three pages of this thread). Any confirmations?

Mayhap ETA of a fix, if already confirmed?

Files used to test were:

Mmh. The Readme claims that all differences in breast appearance are due to HDT settings, but I tried three different XMLs and in all, for a given weight in "rest position" (just standing still, doing nothing, having nothing equipped) the XPMSE breast reaches further away from the main body than the XPMS breast.

This leads to a look as if the breast lay on an invisible table, which is quite the eyesore.

- It also looks more voluminous, obviously (add in one dimension, subtract in none -> volume increases), which makes the whole thing look even more ridiculous.

Animations themselves work fine - within this limitation. Somehow the breast's resting position is different from XPMS.

... Just tested, the issue persists with HDT disabled (renamed the dll to .bak), so this seems to be pretty much a skeleton issue.

To be precise, the file "skeleton_female.hkx" seems to be the culprit - more precisely, installing all XPMSE and then replacing only this file from XPMS fixes the appearance issue (but interferes with HDT functionality, leading to ugly jerks in breast movement).

The difference is rather notable, so someone else should have noticed (although not in the last three pages of this thread). Any confirmations?

Files used to test were:

This skeleton and XPMS have the same exact breast bone location. You can confirm this easily in nifskope.

This sounds like the 'torpedo breast' issue.

If so, the problem is with your body mod of choice.

It was not weighted with the changed XPMS bone values. And instead weighted with vanilla TBBP bone offsets.

Erm... how does that explain that the vanilla XPMS works?

Also, with the traditional "torpedo boop", the breast shape is... or was visibly distorted towards a tubical appearance, hence "torpedo".

In this case the shape stays intact, the breast merely appears bigger (and misshaped for its size).

I added pictures for easy comparison.

Please verify whether this qualifies for "torpedo breast".

Will seek for an updated version of the body mod too, in case I am just behind times and this is a "newer" iteration of the old "torpedo boops" syndrome that I knew.

addendum:

No luck with that. Use that one and it is pretty much dead, if I am not mistaken.

- Ach, I hope it is not that!

XPMS-E_differentBreastShapes.7z

Also, with the traditional "torpedo boop", the breast shape is... or was visibly distorted towards a tubical appearance, hence "torpedo".

In this case the shape stays intact, the breast merely appears bigger (and misshaped for its size).

Will seek for an updated version of the body mod too, in case I am just behind times and this is a "newer" iteration of the old "torpedo boops" syndrome that I knew.

addendum:

No luck with that. Use that one and it is pretty much dead, if I am not mistaken.

Yes that's torpedo breasts.

The body your using is CNHF correct?

That body was never weighted correctly for TBBP with XPMS, confirmed multiple times.

edit: The reason why it shows up fine in XPMS is because you most likely installed the XPMS Rig Map, which contains animation info for the Breasts. Which is what you don't want for HDT anyway. This is why they appear to look fine. Becuase the animation itself is controlling the Breast Bones instead of leaving it up to HDT.

No idea what "CNHF" means. I use "Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim", which would be "HVS" in the common acronym pattern, which is completely different by Levenstein distance, Bigram and Trigram comparison.

Ugh. I tried the UNP/UNPB/TBBP version from the initial post, the pure UNPB version and now the color changing version update two.

No dough.

Using the original UNP mesh fixed the issue though.

"It's dead, Jim."

Well, I guess I am done here. Thank you for your assistance.

... Time to put up a request thread.

Files used to test were:

addendum:

No idea what "CNHF" means. I use "Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim", which would be "HVS" in the common acronym pattern, which is completely different by Levenstein distance, Bigram and Trigram comparison.

Ugh. I tried the UNP/UNPB/TBBP version from the initial post, the pure UNPB version and now the color changing version update two.

No dough.

Using the original UNP mesh fixed the issue though.

"It's dead, Jim."

Well, I guess I am done here. Thank you for your assistance.

... Time to put up a request thread.

What Blabba said, XPMS has only T\BBP enabled hkx and so get's his breastbone corrected by animations (Same with the non HDT hkx in XPMSE). Because of compatibility the breast bone setup didn't got changed when making the HDT hkx. The only fully compatible Body with the xp32 breast setup are HDT Body and Citrus by Blabba. 

Because the new XPMSE 2.0 is a major rewrite of XPMS (the skeleton is nearly completly redone from the ground up). I decided to include the default Breast setup of TBBP again. Which should fix the breast problem. So try the alpha.

Much oblieged, will try that in my next test session.

However, I fear that I am not versed enough to understand whether that be a permanent or only temporary solution - will I face the same problem once 2.0 leaves the alpha stage?

Question?

Is there any way to incorporate older BBP support?

Currently I use the 1.93 XMPSE skeleton and HDT and TBBP armors work correctly.

But when I use older CBBE 3.2 BBP armors I get an extended breast.

I know just running the nif's through outfit studio and changing the weights to tbbp or hdt would be ideal.

But said file is a 1.5GB BSA file (Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 for CBBE).

I tried the xmpse 2.0 alpha off of the google page and after about 2 minutes of looking at it with different armors.

The BBP armor's set correctly, TBBP and HDT armors look okay as well, but I'm getting a strange crush on the breast's when naked?

If the nude crush'd breast's can be resolved in the HDT bbp.xml then I'm all for the update.

note: I'm currently using the "Loremonger - With collision" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? xml's for my character.

Anyhow... great work.

Special weighting for HDT is not needed anymore with 2.0 because everything is back to default. 2.0 doesn't have special XPMS scales or anything.

For exapmle, if you have Blas HDT Body you can switch over to CT77 one on Nexus. 

UNP/7B Bodies with the HDT weights are not as problematic as the CBBE ones.

Using x.93ar50. HDTPE. removed skeleton_female.hkx  I'm trying to figure out why my weapon placement has changed and what I may have changed to cause this.   What skeleton/file is modified to move weapon placement and were is the modified information stored?  In ECE all my weapon placement settings are 0.  The original 1H placement was away from body well placed, now the placement is clipping hip/thigh, and to far back, also 2H is clipping back.  I've reinstalled x.93ar50 and ECE.  Do slider modifiers 1.5, 2x cause any changes?  I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out.

Mmh, as there seems to be no Chesko quiver placement skeleton[beast][_female].nif, I would only trade one problem for another.

... Seems that I have to wait for a release version to regain all functionality - until then, I will rather keep the quiver than the hair.

Groovtama I'm testing the alpha body and I was wondering about the xml files that's with the skeletons, and the third party skeletons. I've never come across those before and am unsure whether I need them or where in the file structure I'd place them.

Using 7base Oppai, latest version, HDT 14.2. If that's anything you need.

Groovtama I'm testing the alpha body and I was wondering about the xml files that's with the skeletons, and the third party skeletons. I've never come across those before and am unsure whether I need them or where in the file structure I'd place them.

Using 7base Oppai, latest version, HDT 14.2. If that's anything you need.

You only need the pack which contains nifs and hkx files, xml and txt files are modder resource only.

Special weighting for HDT is not needed anymore with 2.0 because everything is back to default. 2.0 doesn't have special XPMS scales or anything.

For exapmle, if you have Blas HDT Body you can switch over to CT77 one on Nexus. 

Thanks Groove....

I switched to CT77's Body (output body set in Body Slide 2) and set the shape to "cbbe fixed butt small" and almost everything works... Hell even Alan's 2.2 set doesn't make supper udders....

Except the items that used blas HDT body as a reference for Outfit studio (some of the one's I've done and alot of the ones listed for HDT in the body slide 2 conversion threads).

Thanks Groove....

I switched to CT77's Body (output body set in Body Slide 2) and set the shape to "cbbe fixed butt small" and almost everything works... Hell even Alan's 2.2 set doesn't make supper udders....

Except the items that used blas HDT body as a reference for Outfit studio (some of the one's I've done and alot of the ones listed for HDT in the body slide 2 conversion threads).

I can't make something that works with both perfectly sorry the setups are too different, only chance is correcting it a little bit with xml.

But Bla has his Unibody in Beta now and most people can use his work as reference as before.

No problem... so when are the back hip dagger and back 1h weapons skeleton's going to become available?

Or maybe just the back hip dagger :angel:

I've gone back to stock 1h animations cause I started using the "mykatana.esp" the one where you hold the hilt in the left hand...

And I thought Bla was still on Alpha 1 for his unibody...

If he's released the Beta then I may just have to rebuild all my armors over to a UNP/7base and tinker with his beta as well...

Need to finish the extended Race Menu Plugin, the ECE stuff is updated to work with the new skeleton.

As long as this is not finish, I'm open to additions and  bugfixes. When that is finished I start with the the variations then the version is finished and I go on to release.