XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

9 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

I quoted from the description of the esp, so obviously I had read it. That doesn't address the issue of there not being "a bsa of the same name" anywhere.

That is not the description of the esp you quoting, that is a message MO gives...

• 1 month later...

have a weird issue where when u load a save xpms says cant find correct skeleton. what makes it weird it is fine when u start a new game but when u save,exit the game then boot up game and load that save it cant find it. already when thru all my files and made sure all skeletons updated. now in progress of disabling mods few at a time to see if any esp one is causing the issue.

its weird for me is that this same load i had before but for removing a few mods and adding adding some texture mods. hopely i find which mod it is causing this issue.

update
found the issue. it seemed to be the perkus maxiumus skyprocker. it had put the 2 tings for xpmse esp as part of it. removing them seemed to have fixed it so far.

its weird thou as ive never had that happen before. guess ill have to make sure for now on that the xpmse.esp is on its forbidden list then.

update 2
damnit didnt fix it. but atelast it still applies the weapon settings now.

• 4 weeks later...

I jumped to here to ask a question so excuse the missing of an answer, but I've searched and not found one.

The Vampire Lord, as a whole, doesn't seem to offer any HDT or Tender movement for the breasts or butt, the males, their schlong is static (probably because I think it is coming from MNC), not sure if there is any armor conflict causing this to not work, anyone found this to work properly with them or not?  Plus no sex with 2 VLs, whats up with that?

GuruSR.

hey guys i have a weird problem ..for some reason  the xpmse skeleton has moved a few grid forward of the body ..is does not matter if my character is normal height  or higher or shorter or race ..the body is correct  but all collision point is now out of place during sex scenes i can't tell if its out on other animations   ...this happened after i disabled the clear HDT High heels Heights thing in sexlab in order to stop hdt heels  to do a spell check that takes for ever  before every sex scene  ..i cant tell if its the male body or the female on that out of wack ..i have reinstalled hdt heels ,removed it .reinstalled sexlab and Xpmse and racemenu  every thing that can scale the skeleton  ..even started a new campaign nothing works ...

this is hampering new update i am testing for Clams of skyrim ...i checked the bodynif files every thing is as it was before when it was working so its not COS..

something id screwing up the skeleton some how

pls can someone give me some advise ?

On 11/30/2018 at 2:40 PM, GuruSR said:

I jumped to here to ask a question so excuse the missing of an answer, but I've searched and not found one.

The Vampire Lord, as a whole, doesn't seem to offer any HDT or Tender movement for the breasts or butt, the males, their schlong is static (probably because I think it is coming from MNC), not sure if there is any armor conflict causing this to not work, anyone found this to work properly with them or not?  Plus no sex with 2 VLs, whats up with that?

GuruSR.

What has that to do with XPMSE? XPMSE provides nodes if some body nif uses it or not is the body nifs problem and for Vampire Lord TBBP animations are not working anyway only physics based mods work like HDT-PE/SMP etc.

On 12/1/2018 at 12:16 AM, scivirus said:

hey guys i have a weird problem ..for some reason  the xpmse skeleton has moved a few grid forward of the body ..is does not matter if my character is normal height  or higher or shorter or race ..the body is correct  but all collision point is now out of place during sex scenes i can't tell if its out on other animations   ...this happened after i disabled the clear HDT High heels Heights thing in sexlab in order to stop hdt heels  to do a spell check that takes for ever  before every sex scene  ..i cant tell if its the male body or the female on that out of wack ..i have reinstalled hdt heels ,removed it .reinstalled sexlab and Xpmse and racemenu  every thing that can scale the skeleton  ..even started a new campaign nothing works ...

this is hampering new update i am testing for Clams of skyrim ...i checked the bodynif files every thing is as it was before when it was working so its not COS..

something id screwing up the skeleton some how

pls can someone give me some advise ?

The nodes for 4.X did not change from 3.9X, if your collision shapes are off they are off because you set them up to be off and not because you think some XPMSE node are randomly off.

Just now, Groovtama said:

What has that to do with XPMSE? XPMSE provides nodes if some body nif uses it or not is the body nifs problem and for Vampire Lord TBBP animations are not working anyway only physics based mods work like HDT-PE/SMP etc.

The nodes for 4.X did not change from 3.9X, if your collision shapes are off they are off because you set them up to be off and not because you think some XPMSE node are randomly off.

actually  the collision point are on point  and i did not think XPMSE is to blame  something was causing to to go off  ...any way i found it and it fixed

On 12/1/2018 at 7:24 PM, Groovtama said:

There is a vampirelord folder inside XP32's package, was just trying to get some sort of physics to work, tried the HDT version and it was still static, wasn't entirely sure if the vampirelord "armor" was causing the situation or not, was just trying to track down what changes were done.

GuruSR.

I have come across a problem. 

Everything was working until I installed the succubus race, but now all the player left hand weapons, shields staffs along with the npc ones are all on the ground and move with the player/ npc. 

I figured this is something to do with dual sheath redux because when I turn off the cloak spells they vanish. But when I look at the mcm for this mod is says on the top line Groovtama= Failed try again. 

The succubus race mod didn't overwrite anything from the XMPSE mod that I know of. Would it be best to reinstall or copy/paste the files from the staging folder in Vortex? 

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have come across a problem. 

Everything was working until I installed the succubus race, but now all the player left hand weapons, shields staffs along with the npc ones are all on the ground and move with the player/ npc. 

I figured this is something to do with dual sheath redux because when I turn off the cloak spells they vanish. But when I look at the mcm for this mod is says on the top line Groovtama= Failed try again. 

The succubus race mod didn't overwrite anything from the XMPSE mod that I know of. Would it be best to reinstall or copy/paste the files from the staging folder in Vortex? 

Succubus Race needs the skeleton it comes with replaced, that is written on their description page.

5 hours ago, Groovtama said:

Succubus Race needs the skeleton it comes with replaced, that is written on their description page.

I have uninstalled the Succubus race because it messed up with the vampire quest lines. I reinstalled the XPSE skeleton and this is what is shown now in the MCM. 

20181213222022_1.jpg

20181213222024_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have uninstalled the Succubus race because it messed up with the vampire quest lines. I reinstalled the XPSE skeleton and this is what is shown now in the MCM. 

20181213222022_1.jpg

20181213222024_1.jpg

YOu are either using a custom race still, you have a mod that changes the skeleton path of vanila races for dumb reasons or you have XPMSE overwritten with some other mod.

21 hours ago, full_inu said:

I hope Lurker Skeleton fix will be integrated into next Skyrim SE release.

is already in my git, but I need to revision the base skeletons for XPMSE and that is an assload of work and skyrim modding just pisses me off currently.

• 1 month later...

already asked this on the other forum and no answers so sorry if i'm being annoying.

Is this mod compatible with the bodygen feature from racemenu? If so, can anyone share the slide names that i should put on the templates?

This mods is working fine but i'm unable to use it with body gen. The extra bodyscales morphs just don't work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I'm getting the same skeleton 0.0 issue.
I've tried everything to fix it.

Uninstalled FNIS, XPMSSE, Racemenu countless times.

Even tried a brand new Skyrim SE install but nothing works.

Have tried every 'how to' write up I can find and have not been able to get the skeleton to work.

Is there a known issue using the Vortex mod installer ? That's the only thing I can think of at this stage.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, aspirine2 said:

REINSTALLED IT 5 TIMES AND GET this 

[06/09/2019 - 05:37:04AM] VM is freezing...
[06/09/2019 - 05:37:04AM] VM is frozen

what am i doing wrong

That is written in the log by the fucking game when you open a fucking menu...

On 7/25/2018 at 5:18 AM, deathneko11 said:

Edit:  I managed to fix it.  I updated FNIS and used Jaxon's MCM kicker, and everything's working fine now.

I've been having the same issue.

Cannot get the MCM styles page to show and it just shows skeleton 0.00 no matter what I try.

What is "Jaxon's MCM kicker" ? Maybe it'll fix my issue ?

Edit: NM, found it. Will see if it helps.

• 3 weeks later...