XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Draugr eyes are the games own fault, get the USKP and get to the temple in whiterun there is now a statue to fix that.

Oh!! Thanks!! But i hate UKSP because So dummy and much script warnig.. T-T

He said warning is no problem in game but i feel more often CTD because UKSP warning script.

Removing UKSP than more longer play without CTD only my feel. :)

Thanks to your kind!! :D

Do I just install it normally and with Dual sheathe redux and the dagger at back hip and Sword on back will work just find right? Nothing special I have to do?

-_-

Yes you will be fine, just download install and make sure you let this skeleton overwrite everything else.

Tweak the global variables realistic ragdoll is changing^^

Huh?

The realistic ragdoll esps are just changing some global game setting variables, which are reducing the force needed to lift stuff up, that is why without the realistic ragdoll esp the bodies are not liftable anymore.

To make ragdolls heavier you need to change the right game settings that's all.

I have the realistic ragdoll esp loaded. The problem isn't that they aren't liftable, it's that lifting some is like lifting a feather and they act like they're weightless.

My character got LASER on eyes. :)

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-13 09-04-56-64.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-13 09-01-03-07.jpg

There is no connect with skeleton?

Oh come on, can't you just do a quick Google search? Well here is your solution. I simplified the instructions for dummies.

1. Open Skyrim

2. Open a save

3. Open console, keep it open.

4. Click your character

5. Type "player.addspell 000f71d1" w/o the quotes

6. Close the console

7. Open console again

8. Type player.removespell 000f71d1

Any more questions?

Also I don't know your computer specs but the answer "USKP crashes my game lol" doesn't really justify your reason not to use the patch which Bethesda should've included in the first place. I mean geez, look at the amount of fixes in the log. It would be ridiculous if you're going to install sex mods over this. I'm having myself capable of playing 6 hours+ with the Skyrim/Dawnguard/Dragonborn patches without any CTDs. 

The same reason why I don't understand why some people avoid SKSE or SKYUI. I just can't help but raise both of my eyebrows.

Anyways I urge you to install USKP which unless you really don't meet the specs to run Skyrim properly, is an essential to improve the godawful Skyrim experience.

So dummy and much script

Sorry but I laughed. It just reminded me of doge.

Looks like I scared him off.

Itex if you dont read the description in first page ill bring the first page here so you can read it.

File Name: XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

File Submitter: Groovtama

File Submitted: 22 Jan 2014

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Attention: When installing this skeleton with the HDT Physics Extension support option you do not have to delete the skeleton_female.hkx (you also shouldn't delete it), after the installation. The new skeleton_female.hkx in the new option is adjusted to be used with HDT_PE.

Attention: If breast, breast movement, butt or butt movement is not to your liking after the installation of HDT Physics Extension and the skeleton files, it's not the fault of the skeleton and the behaviour files I provide. It's the XML you use that is not to your liking. Get another XML file from the authors here. (Or make one yourself with the Just For Fun Application)

Description:
I'm doing it pretty short: This is a modified version of xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS".
It includes full legacy animation support for HDT Physics Extension and fixes a bug with SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim in the male skeletons.
It includes the SexLab Rough Animations fix and the full support and extra sliders for ECE's "Character Making Extender".

If you don't use HDT_PE, SOS, SexLab or ECE this skeleton will give you no extras. If you want to use your old XPMS skeleton and just want the skeleton rig map for HDT_PE everything is in the folder "00 Skeleton Rig HDT", it should compatible with any XPMS 1.9 skeleton (1.8 may also work didn't test it). All extended ECE Sliders are only supported with this skeleton.

Installation:
Automatic:
Same precidia as every XPMS skeleton. Fomod and Bain installer included (Fomod works, Bain installer fixed by Tase).

Manuell:
When doing a manual install:
You need:
00 Skeleton Rig Default (for T\BBP)
00 Skeleton Rig HDT (for HDT_PE)
01 NON FNIS patch (if not using FNIS)
02 ECE Slider (if using ECE)
05 & 06 (for the daggers and swords on back animations)
11-28 (3rd person skeletons with different weapon placements also one of the first person skeletons (1stpersonSkeleton appended))

Requirement:
Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder (not really essential but you will get problems when dragging around corpses)

Phyics Supported:
- Breast and Butt Physic [bBP]
- Tender Breast and Butt Physic [TBBP]
- HDT Physics Extension [HDT_PE] (including new rig map for full legacy XPMS animation support)

Features:
- Well placed Quiver and Bow (female)
- male version are tweaked to prevent clipping with crossbow

Mods supported:
- Animated Hair Project
- Deadly Mutilation
- Dual Shealth Redux
- Enchance Character Edit
- Project FLESH
- Realistic Ragdolls & Force
- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
- The Joy of Perspective (with full XPMS node scaling in 1st person)

Fixes included:
- SexLab Rough Animations fix

ECE:
- Extended Support and Features for "Character Making Extender" by kapaer (included in Enchance Character Edit)

Adjusted sliders:
- Breast (now 3 sliders Default with "Torpedo Boobs fix", 2 extra sliders for tweaking the breast bones seperate)
- Hand
- Leg
- Shoulder

New sliders:
- Palm and Finger sliders (ugly for slider values 0.1>x>-0.1) [idea by Sunspot2]
- Tail sliders (position and scales)
- Weapon sliders (position and scales with Dual Shealth Redux support)

SSME - Skyrim Startup Memory Editor by Queue recommended, the new ECE sliders may stress your memory in race menu a lot.

How to prepare tail meshes to be used with the new tail position slider (tail will be incompatible with vanilla skeletons but the tail slider will work 100% as intended):

1. Open the tail mesh into nifskope
2. Replace the following node names with the new ones (Tested with vanilla Tails)
- "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]" => "CME TailPos Pelvis"
- "NPC Spine [spn0]" => "CME TailPos Spine"
- "NPC L Thigh [LThg]" => "CME TailPos L Thigh"
- "NPC R Thigh [RThg]" => "CME TailPos R Thigh"
- Rest of the bones should only be named "TailBone0X" (other tails that are rigged in an other way may also work, but I can't ensure it.)
3. Save

If you want to change position of multiple weapon at once you can grab: Equipping Overhaul by DragonDude1029

I also recommend the non static Idle animation from Dragonfly's TBBP files which will make the female character rotate in the race menu. You can grab it on LL in the TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly.7z or on Nexus. (This is female only and you need "Gender" option enabled in FNIS and only the mt_idle.hkx animation. Afterwards you can uninstall and disable it again)

Weapon placement variants included (default one not mentioned):
Quiver:
- Quiver position from "Frostfall by Chesko" (Draw animations at "Belt-Fastened Quivers")
- Frostfall Quiver position by xp32

Sword:
- 1 Handed Sword at back

Dagger:
- Dagger at back Hip
- Dagger on the Ankles

Also included all possible combinations of the above.

New animation bones supported:
- Wings
- Hair
- Cloak
- 242 Nodes for your animations (Vanilla has 99) [HDT_PE has 232 nodes, Breast and Butt nodes are excluded, HDT_PE will handle them]

Credit:
- XP32, author of the original XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS

Other people who contributed are (copied from the Nexus page):
- TheFigment. Without hkxmcd, any kind of hkx editing can't even exist!
- Fore, for discussing this with XP32 in his FNIS thread although this has nothing to do with his project
- CherryHotaling, pioneer of Bouncing breast in skyrim
- mark19850124 a.k.a Dragonfly0124 or 哈哈笑笑 [the author of TBBP animation] for sharing his work (inspired XP32 to fix the skeleton design - about the hair and the cloak)
- Dbfinder for RR&F, RigidBody of the skeleton have different settings from Vanilla
- DarkPhoenix - for DSPSOB
- Groovtama and Liuli for find and fix some issue

Special thanks from XP32 to
Skulltyrant

Mirrors:
Files will be uploaded to LoversLab and my Google Drive. Google download will point to the original XPMS on Nexus in the info.xml, LL downloads will point to the download page on LL. Google Drive may contain instabile test versions. LL will only contain stable versions.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Any chance of a version for Realistic Weapon Positions version of XP32 Skel?  It`s got some great dagger positions.

Cool weap positions,

I believe Groovy is waiting for the Equipping Overhaul new version to come out so he doesn't have to end up making 200 billion variations of skeletons to accomodate all weapon positions and options.

So, might be awhile.

On a side note does that mod come with animations for those custom weapon positions?

No animations yet although from what I was reading on the Equipping overhaul page the RWP guy will be doing animations and they plan on merging their mods.  I was going to try the daggers on wrists version as I think the vanilla animation might not be horrible with it.  Guess I`ll have to wait.

I have a (hopefully) quick question.  When setting up a mesh to use BBP, I know you need to include:

• NPC L Breast
  • NPC L Butt
  • NPC R Breast
  • NPC R Butt

while TBBP adds:

• NPC L Breast01
  • NPC R Breast01

to that mix.  My question is, when setting up a mesh for HDT, are there any nodes that I should/shouldn't include (including belly nodes) and are any of the nodes mentioned above unnecessary?  I've been hunting around the forums for an answer to this, but I haven't found it yet, so I apologize if I missed the answer somewhere.

I have a (hopefully) quick question.  When setting up a mesh to use BBP, I know you need to include:

• NPC L Breast
  • NPC L Butt
  • NPC R Breast
  • NPC R Butt

while TBBP adds:

• NPC L Breast01
  • NPC R Breast01

to that mix.  My question is, when setting up a mesh for HDT, are there any nodes that I should/shouldn't include (including belly nodes) and are any of the nodes mentioned above unnecessary?  I've been hunting around the forums for an answer to this, but I haven't found it yet, so I apologize if I missed the answer somewhere.

The breast01 bones are unnecessary in HDT setups, although you can use them if you wish instead of the Breast bones.

• NPC L Breast
  • NPC L Butt
  • NPC R Breast
  • NPC R Butt

while TBBP adds:

• NPC L Breast01
  • NPC R Breast01

The breast01 bones are unnecessary in HDT setups, although you can use them if you wish instead of the Breast bones.

Thanks!  I'm tweaking the Dream Girl mesh to give the butt a little more bounce as well as adding a belly node, and I wasn't sure if I should add those two as well.  Is there any advantage to using Breast01 instead of just the normal Breast node?

Thanks!  I'm tweaking the Dream Girl mesh to give the butt a little more bounce as well as adding a belly node, and I wasn't sure if I should add those two as well.  Is there any advantage to using Breast01 instead of just the normal Breast node?

Not really, I mean there could be, but I haven't experimented or gotten that far with HDT yet.

Way back I tried to make 'double jiggle' setup using Breast and Breast01, but I never got around to refining it to see if it'll produce a better result or anything.

It also just comes down to how good your weight paint is (7base has the best by far for HDT effects, haven't tried LadyBody if it even has a breast paint on it.)

P.S. Butt weights = nice consistent .3 weight paint for most optimal effects/customizability. After massive headache's and testing that's the number I came up with, feel free to differ as that's just my opinion anyway.

Ok, so i'm having two problems... And I really can't seem to fix it myself...
1. the boobs are to pointy (I want them at least a little bit flatter)
2. The hands collision before they touch the breasts (at least a few inches, enough to irritate me)

Screens:

The pointy boobs, maybe not the best angle to show of, but you'll get it.

ScreenShot11.jpg

And the weird collision:

ScreenShot12.jpg

I installed these things while accurately following the overly descriptive thing:
1 [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50]
2 SeveNBase TBBP-36992-2
3 hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28
4 HDT All in one v3 (edit by Daie) (It went worse when installing this, but I like the jiggles from this better)

And a lot (really a lot) other mods, but they don't have much, if anything, to do with it. 
Also, I did equip the HDT-thing in game.

please help me!

Ok, so i'm having two problems... And I really can't seem to fix it myself...

1. the boobs are to pointy (I want them at least a little bit flatter)

2. The hands collision before they touch the breasts (at least a few inches, enough to irritate me)

Screens:

The pointy boobs, maybe not the best angle to show of, but you'll get it.

ScreenShot11.jpg

And the weird collision:

ScreenShot12.jpg

I installed these things while accurately following the overly descriptive thing:

1 [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50]

2 SeveNBase TBBP-36992-2

3 hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28

4 HDT All in one v3 (edit by Daie) (It went worse when installing this, but I like the jiggles from this better)

And a lot (really a lot) other mods, but they don't have much, if anything, to do with it. 

Also, I did equip the HDT-thing in game.

please help me!

Attention: If breast, breast movement, butt or butt movement is not to your liking after the installation of HDT Physics Extension and the skeleton files, it's not the fault of the skeleton and the behaviour files I provide. It's the XML you use that is not to your liking. Get another XML file from the authors here. (Or make one yourself with the Just For Fun Application)

This is very good! Motion is much livelier and smoother than with other skeletons I've tried. And yet…

Because it's so good, I'm now wondering if the breast timing can be separated more. I know how to do this (to some extent, anyway) by editing the .xml file. But in the size range of interest to me—and no doubt to a lot of my fellow pervs—I'd like to see more independence between left & right. When my colossally-endowed character is in idle mode, or sneaking, her boobs sway delightfully, but more or less in lock step. Both swing left, then right, pretty much in unison, without the separation that would naturally occur if her boobs really were that big.

Is there some way, using only Nifskope, to alter this? For me, that would be the cherry on top.

Anyhow, thanks a ton for the skelly!

You can seperate left and right by using 2 xmls one with the right and one with the left data. I think there are SKSE functions to switch out mesh data so you can switch between dfferent nifs when sneaking, etc. but that's only theoretical.