XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Ok you are completly right. I just vertified it in Max the Schlong Base bone is too low and causing that bug. Will be corrected in the next version. Impressive job on finding that.

The cause why I don't have that bug => I have full version schlongs installed with the animation for the schlong. Basically havok fixes that bug automatically on the equipable schlong. Didn't thought of that.

I'm sorry, i feel bad. I know I shouldn't but I do. I hate pointing out problems .... at-least its not your fault right? its the same in x32's current release too!

I can confirm that changing the "translation" X Y and Z to the numbers in skulls skeleton results in it being fixed, its like I already have the next release XP

Now to re-add my Havok setting to the skeleton....

Ok you are completly right. I just vertified it in Max the Schlong Base bone is too low and causing that bug. Will be corrected in the next version. Impressive job on finding that.

The cause why I don't have that bug => I have full version schlongs installed with the animation for the schlong. Basically havok fixes that bug automatically on the equipable schlong. Didn't thought of that.

I'm sorry, i feel bad. I know I shouldn't but I do. I hate pointing out problems .... at-least its not your fault right? its the same in x32's current release too!

I can confirm that changing the "translation" X Y and Z to the numbers in skulls skeleton results in it being fixed, its like I already have the next release XP

Now to re-add my Havok setting to the skeleton....

SoS Full is a requirment for equipable schlong, if the rquirment is missing the schlong is static^^ But that translation is still wrong and will be fixed.

SoS Full is a requirment for equipable schlong, if the rquirment is missing the schlong is static^^ But that translation is still wrong and will be fixed.

Nope the schlong has "inertia" (i think its called that, its sways strangely when i move) for me it looks horrible but its better than a solid object.

Hmm I wonder if installing SOS would make it looks better... but than again is it worth all that effort... Haha!

I have the skeleton set up and everything seems to be ok with it. I'm still seeing the crushed butt though with a couple of the Sexlab animations.

Also noticed that the ankle dagger sometimes shifts from my left ankle, unequips whatever weapon I have in the right hand and shifts to the right ankle. This seems to be happening after Sexlab animations mostly.

Nope the schlong has "inertia" (i think its called that, its sways strangely when i move) for me it looks horrible but its better than a solid object.

Hmm I wonder if installing SOS would make it looks better... but than again is it worth all that effort... Haha!

You don't necessarily have to use SoS Full to make it work as SoS Light is just fine too(it uses the same custom Havok files)--the way the .nif files are linked to the proper Havok files are necessary for the positioning and animation of the SoS penis (equippable or otherwise, basically dictates the relative rotation, position, and scaling, as well as the links to the erection animations). Using it without either SoS Full or Light will make the penis entirely reliant on the positioning and rotation on the joints in the skeleton itself (meaning, if one bone is placed, rotated, or scaled the wrong way, it'll show up on the in-game mesh). The skeleton itself should have "BoneLag" nodes for each joint in the genital chain, so I think that's where the inertia effect comes from, but I may be wrong--I thought that inertia effect was enabled by SoS Full/Light itself.

I have the skeleton set up and everything seems to be ok with it. I'm still seeing the crushed butt though with a couple of the Sexlab animations.

Also noticed that the ankle dagger sometimes shifts from my left ankle, unequips whatever weapon I have in the right hand and shifts to the right ankle. This seems to be happening after Sexlab animations mostly.

Not every butt bug with sexlab is the crushed butt bug, some are just messed up animation files^^. I would recommend using HDT and the HDT option with this skeleton because there can be no crushed butt/breast anymore.

May be a SexLab/DSR issue, try another variant with BHD or Default Dagger, if it doesn happen there I will look at the bones if something may cause issues.

You don't necessarily have to use SoS Full to make it work as SoS Light is just fine too(it uses the same custom Havok files)--the way the .nif files are linked to the proper Havok files are necessary for the positioning and animation of the SoS penis (equippable or otherwise, basically dictates the relative rotation, position, and scaling, as well as the links to the erection animations). Using it without either SoS Full or Light will make the penis entirely reliant on the positioning and rotation on the joints in the skeleton itself (meaning, if one bone is placed, rotated, or scaled the wrong way, it'll show up on the in-game mesh). The skeleton itself should have "BoneLag" nodes for each joint in the genital chain, so I think that's where the inertia effect comes from, but I may be wrong--I thought that inertia effect was enabled by SoS Full/Light itself.

SOS light would ONLY add erection control, A WHOLE ESP FOR MINOR ERECTION CONTROL! and you have to use the consol for it too! how pointless...

SOS full has SOO much extra stuff I'm not interested in that I will not install that either.

It works fine as it is for me, i had no issues (with skulls SOS skeleton)up until I attempted to equip a tail or wings. So I proceeded to use x32's and had the penis issue. so i came here was noticed the words "fixes a bug with SOS" so in intently installed it hoping for the best, but had the same problem. instead of just ignoring it T brought it up here.

During this adventure I noticed that x32's male skeleton has a vagina for hair. I know, weird right?

@groovtama, you should probably put a link to the guide to attaching HDT to the skeleton in your OP.  I like this one, it has pictures!

I just wanted to give all a heads up, I just installed the latest version of equipping overhaul, apparently the mod doesn't play nice with sexlab's  unequip has my game would crash as soon has the undressing anim tried to play,the only work around I found short of completely uninstalling the mod was to disable all features except the lit torches and the falmer gang bangs on my pc ran rampant lol in damn near perfect alignment ,I'm not sure who deserves the credit for the excellent performance(sexlab or the skeleton) so to both thank you, although my sexually abused pc may say otherwise lol . A request from the mentally challenged , could you possibly set the bolts quiver closer to the ass? my attempts have been a disaster(quiver up the butt lol ). If this has been fixed already or I'm the only one experiencing this, all I can say is my game hates me, and I have been working too much

Did you try the experimental Bolt option? I could add them as an option to all quiver variants, and add an ECE slider for repositioning.

no I didn't , I'll give it a try, been lacking time to do anything lately. I'm balls deep in a bottle of vodka right now, lol tomorrow is debug day!!!!

Hi, with the female hkx for hdt, the breasts are looking really like fake boobs, infact they look like a basketball.

with the default female hkx, they are back to normal.

I tried it with sevenbase, unpb and unp i even installed cbbe (i hate that body) to see if its an unp based body problem, but no, happens on cbbe also.

So i can't use the hdt hkx for now because, the boobs, oh my. ;)

P.S: Sorry for my bad english

Hi, with the female hkx for hdt, the breasts are looking really like fake boobs, infact they look like a basketball.

I tried it with sevenbase, unpb and unp i even installed cbbe (i hate that body) to see if its an unp based body problem, but no, happens on cbbe also.

If your boobs looking like fake boobs with my hkx. It's the used/attached xml's fault not the hkx's fault. The hkx is just the same as when you delete the default hkx (but still with animation support) so the boobs can swing how HDT_PE dictates it, with the default hkx you are pratically watching T\BBP the whole time, which makes HDT_PE pretty meaningless.

So get another xml, the one you had were never to your liking.^^

Hi, HDT seems to be working great, but I've lost ECE functionality such as loading CME presets.  What am I doing wrong?  :(

EDIT:  Actually, ECE doesn't seem to be working at all.

Fixed version uploaded.

If your boobs looking like fake boobs with my hkx. It's the used/attached xml's fault not the hkx's fault. The hkx is just the same as when you delete the default hkx (but still with animation support) so the boobs can swing how HDT_PE dictates it, with the default hkx you are pratically watching T\BBP the whole time, which makes HDT_PE pretty meaningless. 

Oh ok, thank you for your quick response. I had one from the hdt forum, Hdt physics extention stable 10/24, i will try the latest one then, thank you again.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

i installed this and now the breast movements look unnatural... they swing and bounce in opposite drirections to each other. each indivual breast looks.. ok... a bit too bouncy but.. ok...

yet taken as a package they pair look unnatural..

is there something i could have missed? i have tbbp, hdt and xp32 installed first and just added this....?

i installed this and now the breast movements look unnatural... they swing and bounce in opposite drirections to each other. each indivual breast looks.. ok... a bit too bouncy but.. ok...

yet taken as a package they pair look unnatural..

is there something i could have missed? i have tbbp, hdt and xp32 installed first and just added this....?

Like I explained a few posts back: T\BBP is the only thing that now is disabled and the hdt + xml file is now the stuff that controlls the breast movement. If you don't like the breast movement of your current xml file

=> get another xml file there are countless in this download section^^

Lol I think Groovtama has answered that same question all day today. And even answered it in other threads xD

Might want to make a disclaimer in big red on the OP, so you don't put up with it lol.

yeah well... i am sorry. thread moves too quick, i must have missed the answer. but thanks to Groovtama for the patiience and the help.

P.S.  any recommendations  for a good xml to slow down the bounce. sorry if i sound dumb and needy.. i guess i just am, due to lack of experience on this subject.

@limbo

NP, we can tell from post count your new, and you may even be new to forums in general and how they work.

Here's a link of 1 such .xml file:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25852-my-body-is-not-jello-bounce-xml-20/

Though next time I suggest you try using the search function, while everyone on the forums is nice and respectful, you will earn the ire of modders if you continue to ask 'simple' questions. It is suggested that you try a little harder before asking some questions, so that you will not get completely ignored by others.

All right enough about forum etiquette, back to on-topic:

@groovtama

I have successfully finished HDT Body, and gotten a much more decent .xml file for belly jiggle. I am just thinking of how hard would it be to do something similar for thighs?

I understand that thighs will need to be in the rig map for them to properly animate walking/running so I don't know if making a 'pre-thigh' bone is even practical or can be done :(

Just wanted to know your thoughts on this, any feedback is helpful!

@limbo

I personally use the All-in-one v1 xml (or if blabla given me a good answer later another one), depends what you want personally.^^

@blabla

1. Link? Why is there none? Want stuff?

2. Thights... I don't think you will get far with it right now. If you would start doing a body mesh with more custom bones rigged to the mesh, practically T\BPP, Pregancy stuff extened to the other regions yeah, theoretically no problem.