XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Greetings,

I just figured I would mention. I tried your skeleton today and whilst using a sexlab animation, I got the bent to the side penis bug. It was strange as I'd never gotten this since it was fixed in sex lab and this was a brand new game. 

Hope this helps in some way.

-C

Mmmhh.. before I test around I will upload an older version of the skeleton one without the ordering in the nif, and if the problem goes away I would know where the problem is.

Older version uploaded try and report.

Ok, trying today :) Thank you for the quick response.

-C

Don't know if I'm messing up somewhere, but from what I've tried, '#18 - Back Hip Daggers Chesko BFQ' does seems to adjust the quivers but the dagger remains on its default position. Sticking with 24th for the meantime. Kudos for the mod and the awesome support you've been giving. ;)

Don't know if I'm messing up somewhere, but from what I've tried, '#18 - Back Hip Daggers Chesko BFQ' does seems to adjust the quivers but the dagger remains on its default position. Sticking with 24th for the meantime. Kudos for the mod and the awesome support you've been giving. ;)

You are right wrong nodes active, will be fixed in the next update.

Greetings,

I just figured I would mention. I tried your skeleton today and whilst using a sexlab animation, I got the bent to the side penis bug. It was strange as I'd never gotten this since it was fixed in sex lab and this was a brand new game. 

-C

Mmmhh.. before I test around I will upload an older version of the skeleton one without the ordering in the nif, and if the problem goes away I would know where the problem is.

-C

No more bent penises with the older version :D The penises were all small though, but after I reschlongafied, they went back to the larger size. And no sideways action :)

Thank you again!

-C

Greetings,

-C

-C

No more bent penises with the older version :D The penises were all small though, but after I reschlongafied, they went back to the larger size. And no sideways action :)

Thank you again!

-C

Ok then I will work on the next version earlier than planned. Thanks for the information.

Female never had the issue with SoS I fixed, because the the SoS bones were always in the right place in the hierachy, in all female XPMS+SOS skeletons. I just fixed that the SoS bones don't hang around in mid air on males when some SexLab animation were playing, because the SoS bones were attacted to the COM bone and not to the pelvis in male XPMS+SoS skeletons. The SoS fix I mean is completly a fix for XPMS in combination with SoS. My guess is all issues you will have now will also probably occure with any other SoS skeleton.

The snapped down penis bug is with the Schlong hitting the ground (I think) because of the animation, and the schlong can only bend downwards in that situtation. Try fixing it with reposistioning the actors in SexLab, that's the only fix I can think off which would fix the problem without redoing the animation.

what I've found is that your skeleton r33 and also the xx2 together with sexlab 1.35 and the latest version SOS works.

version as soon as I take the 1.38 or 1.39 there sexlab this schlong trouble.

have already HDT only for women tried exactly the same ergebniss. problems with the schlongs

p.s. sry for my bad englisch it is google^^

Female never had the issue with SoS I fixed, because the the SoS bones were always in the right place in the hierachy, in all female XPMS+SOS skeletons. I just fixed that the SoS bones don't hang around in mid air on males when some SexLab animation were playing, because the SoS bones were attacted to the COM bone and not to the pelvis in male XPMS+SoS skeletons. The SoS fix I mean is completly a fix for XPMS in combination with SoS. My guess is all issues you will have now will also probably occure with any other SoS skeleton.

The snapped down penis bug is with the Schlong hitting the ground (I think) because of the animation, and the schlong can only bend downwards in that situtation. Try fixing it with reposistioning the actors in SexLab, that's the only fix I can think off which would fix the problem without redoing the animation.

the issue is not during an animation (it also shows in animations) its just always there, the penis is snapped down into a sort of thunder bolt shape.

Ill see if I can get a screenshot if you want.

(also would like to note, i did not have this issue with a SOS skeleton I was using before this. BUT the default xp32 dose has the issue.)

EDIT:

its this one;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169 by SkullTyrant

so both your mod and original xp32 has the issue BUT SkullTyrants dose not.

what I've found is that your skeleton r33 and also the xx2 together with sexlab 1.35 and the latest version SOS works.

version as soon as I take the 1.38 or 1.39 there sexlab this schlong trouble.

have already HDT only for women tried exactly the same ergebniss. problems with the schlongs

p.s. sry for my bad englisch it is google^^

Ich spreche auch deutsch^^ Ja muss ich halt bei Gelegenheit Ashal aufn Sack gehen was solls, wenigstens hat sich damit dann das Problem für mich erledigt...^^

the issue is not during an animation (it also shows in animations) its just always there, the penis is snapped down into a sort of thunder bolt shape.

Ill see if I can get a screenshot if you want.

(also would like to note, i did not have this issue with a SOS skeleton I was using before this. BUT the default xp32 dose has the issue.)

EDIT:

its this one;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169 by SkullTyrant

so both your mod and original xp32 has the issue BUT SkullTyrants dose not.

Ok good information...

So let's start I don't guess that the order bone is the reason because then the original wouldn't have it.

Also all bones are the same.

The Skirt bone couldn't be it either because that's in all three also everyone would have it.

Only two things that could causing it then would be the Skirt bones from DM.

Or the bones from the HDT China dress.

If you have the name of the animation that is causing the effect I will just test both possible reasons quickly.

Edit: If I look at the bones a second time I think I know which of the two is the reason...

Ok good information...

So let's start I don't guess that the order bone is the reason because then the original wouldn't have it.

The Skirt bone couldn't be it either because that's in all three also everyone would have it.

If you have the name of the animation that is causing the effect I will just test both possible reasons quickly.

Edit: If I look at the bones a second time I think I know which of the two is the reason...

ill get you a screenshot of it, give me a sec....

EDIT: OK I attached it.

If you want I could get a screenshot of it fixed.

post-116859-0-50221600-1391107049_thumb.jpg

Ok good information...

ill get you a screenshot of it, give me a sec....

EDIT: OK I attached it.

If you want I could get a screenshot of it fixed.

I cant reproduce that bug... are you using the latest version 0.3 of the equipable schlong and no "RaceMenu sliders for XPMS"? It looks like to me your pelvis bone was shifted up or the schlong bones down. Like I said earlier the bones are the same as in skulls skeletons. And the only reason now could be a mod that plays around with scales (SoS RaceMenu Sliders are working I use them myself they can be exluded^^).

I'd like to try this skeleton out but I'm a little worried about breaking Dual Sheath Redux.

What would be the best order to set up this skeleton?

Would it be something like...

1. Realistic Ragdolls & Force

2. Schlongs Of Skyrim

3. Wet Schlongs

4. Schlongs Of Skyrim DLC Armors

5. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

6. D13 Faster Get Up Stand Up animation

I cant reproduce that bug... are you using the latest version 0.3 of the equipable schlong and no "RaceMenu sliders for XPMS"? It looks like to me your pelvis bone was shifted up or the schlong bones down. Like I said earlier the bones are the same as in skulls skeletons. And the only reason now could be a mod that plays around with scales (SoS RaceMenu Sliders are working I use them myself they can be exluded^^).

hmm... so:

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + x32's = bug

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + your skeleton = bug

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + Skulls = no bug

i do not have any other SOS mods installed so there no other conflicts.

and you cant reproduce this?

I loaded up the 2 skeletons side by side to look and there is a difference in the pelvis area. I can make an image showing it if you want.

hmm... so:

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + x32's = bug

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + your skeleton = bug

SOS - equipable schlong v0.3 + racemenu plugin v0.2 + Skulls = no bug

i do not have any other SOS mods installed so there no other conflicts.

and you cant reproduce this?

I loaded up the 2 skeletons side by side to look and there is a difference in the pelvis area. I can make an image showing it if you want.

Nah not another SoS mod, a scale plugin may be the cause of it. XPMS has custom scales to make parts of the body thicker/thiner. And maybe an incomapatible ECE/RaceMenu setting or something else may cause with these scales, the bug you have. Post your load order maybe I see something.

Skull's skeletons always have scales of 1.0, that's why skulls skeleton will work if you have such a XPMS incompatible scale mod.

I'd like to try this skeleton out but I'm a little worried about breaking Dual Sheath Redux.

What would be the best order to set up this skeleton?

Would it be something like...

1. Realistic Ragdolls & Force

2. Schlongs Of Skyrim

3. Wet Schlongs

4. Schlongs Of Skyrim DLC Armors

5. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

6. D13 Faster Get Up Stand Up animation

XP32 always last, rest is OK.

no i have no mods like that installed.

ill show you what i found in a picture, I may no nothing and i may be wrong but its looks too different to be ignored. ill attach it in a second

EDIT: OK, I attached both, you can see a difference between these two bones. I don't know if it is what's causing it but its a difference atleast...

post-116859-0-59568400-1391114487_thumb.png

post-116859-0-54480200-1391114495_thumb.png

no i have no mods like that installed.

ill show you what i found in a picture, I may no nothing and i may be wrong but its looks too different to be ignored. ill attach it in a second

EDIT: OK, I attached both, you can see a difference between these two bones. I don't know if it is what's causing it but its a difference atleast...

Ok you are completly right. I just vertified it in Max the Schlong Base bone is too low and causing that bug. Will be corrected in the next version. Impressive job on finding that.

The cause why I don't have that bug => I have full version schlongs installed with the animation for the schlong. Basically havok fixes that bug automatically on the equipable schlong. If you only install the equipable schlong the bug shows up.

"AuxBones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx" <= That file is the cause that the bug doesn't show up-.-