XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I just installed it and immediately recognized the placement of the arrow quiver beeing half in the butt of my female character. The dagger (hip) seems to be OK, but as the quiver is so far within the butt it seems to hover in the air. I used (one-handed on back, dagger on hip, tried chesco and xp-chesko version). For now I reinstalled the previous version. Could you please have a look at it?

Are you using closer quivers or longer quivers? Both Forstfall variants tend to clip when using it. Also depending on the body mesh you use they clip. Try the ECE weapon position sliders that's basically the reason they were made.^^

Ahhhh, these sliders :lol: . I am using selective quivers (makes all quivers look the same). I have had to try a lot as I haven't found a way to turn my character in ECE to see the back or side. But after some trying I got pretty close to what I wanted.

Thank you very much. :D

@groovtama

You sir are my new hero.

If I wasn't maxed out on like's I'd give it you (I still will once I am unmaxed out lol)

Side note:

I am using HDT physics extensions along with Phrygnos' SOS schlong for female and am finding that with this new skeleton I crash a lot more.

However the crashes are 'stable' crashes where the hdtphysicsextension save file can be reloaded and the female char is equipped with the schlong completely fine and gameplay continues smoothly until you undress another female and the thing does it over again...

It's kinda funny to look at, because it makes the area a super bright white light (kinda like a censor).

I reserve judgment that this is your skeleton file causing the crashes until the actual SOS for female plugin is out of beta though.

Regardless if your interested in an image let me know.

@groovtama

You sir are my new hero.

If I wasn't maxed out on like's I'd give it you (I still will once I am unmaxed out lol)

Side note:

I am using HDT physics extensions along with Phrygnos' SOS schlong for female and am finding that with this new skeleton I crash a lot more.

However the crashes are 'stable' crashes where the hdtphysicsextension save file can be reloaded and the female char is equipped with the schlong completely fine and gameplay continues smoothly until you undress another female and the thing does it over again...

It's kinda funny to look at, because it makes the area a super bright white light (kinda like a censor).

I reserve judgment that this is your skeleton file causing the crashes until the actual SOS for female plugin is out of beta though.

Regardless if your interested in an image let me know.

I don't have problems with the SOS UNP one. So I don't know if the skeleton causes a problem in general or just with that. I just added one bone for my ordering. The SOS nodes didn't change for females since Bel made the first XPMS Female + SoS Skeleton.

Maybe the file size of the skeleton which has blown up 80 new bones in 3rd and 350 more in 1st person may give people problems. Will also declutter the skeletons from unneeded nodes, which will shrink them again.

Edit: Ran a quick stability test, no problem with the UNP one, but got a small lag between undressing the female and equiping the schlong of the female may be a script problem. I may don't get a CTD because of the New Mem patch don't know. Will run a test with the other one when I'm finding it in my NMM...

Edit2: While searching it, I found this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19037-schlongs-of-skyrim-futa-version-chsbhc-cbbe-discussion/?p=625452 may fix your problem.

Hey, I've always wanted to use Deadly Mutilations in my setup, but heard DM is unstable. Will your XPMS version make it better or more compatible than the one on nexus? If you have it installed how has it worked for you?

There are no changes to DM in mine it's the same as the one on the Nexus.

Worked great. All extra sliders are alien to me, but I guess I'll have to do some research to figure out what they all do.

I noticed I lost a lot of the ECE sliders. Any chance of getting them back?

I tested with myself and 2 followers, all with HDT armors, boots, test skirts and collision rings. Pretty cool!

Thanks

Worked great. All extra sliders are alien to me, but I guess I'll have to do some research to figure out what they all do.

I noticed I lost a lot of the ECE sliders. Any chance of getting them back?

I tested with myself and 2 followers, all with HDT armors, boots, test skirts and collision rings. Pretty cool!

Thanks

There are more than one sliderset, some of them will include the sliders but are disabled by default. I setted them up analog to tktk1's default setup in ECE.

In the file meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\CME_VanillaRaces.ini you can set up which race uses which slider set or you can uncomment the disabled slider by removing the "#" at the start of a line in the provided slider sets.

Holy crap, tested this and Mind = Blown

HDT is so much smoother...

Works perfect on males and females...

I have a question, any chance of adding a pre-belly node?

Can you describe what you're seeing ?

I installed this, and I don't notice anything blatantly better in the bounce physics, it still twerks when walking forward and stuff, maybe I'm not looking for the right thing. 

Can you describe what you're seeing ?

I installed this, and I don't notice anything blatantly better in the bounce physics, it still twerks when walking forward and stuff, maybe I'm not looking for the right thing. 

Hmm, I just had an overall stability improvement and smoothness effect on me. This might also be in part because I never deleted the skeleton_female.hkx before when I had normal XPMS installed. Back then bounce was pretty jittery and unstable crashes happened at times. Like the physics constraints would break and sometimes the breasts would fall below the floor when jumping or stretch out in the horizon.

Of course all my testing is done with CLP's HDT file (super smooth now) and my own personal unreleased hdt files that I'm working on which have an emphasis on exaggerated jiggle. (I did of course download your less exaggerated version and was planning on making variants of that for an optional 'less jiggle' hdt file, I just didn't get time to get to it today.)

Also, I have recently tested and confirmed HDT is CPU intensive and not GPU intensive, so your CPU load has a huge impact on how smooth you see the jiggle. (This makes me sad as I would've liked to see more of the processing offloaded to the GPU instead like Nvidia's Physx engine)

Edit: I will offer gif's tomorrow on my TPSB thread if you so desire for some comparison images. Or if groovtama wants/needs I'll try making a before after comparison gif for his thread here.

HDT visually doesn't differ between no skeleton_female.hkx and my skeleton_female.hkx (only old hkx and new hkx differ a lot). Like I already said keyed animation with TBBP blocks HDT to work correctly. I just have thrown TBBP bones out of the rig map and let the extra animation nodes (wings,cloak,pussy,hair) enabled in the rig map so they are still usable in legacy keyed animation.

Some Skyrim.ini tweaks that may help to squeeze more power out of your CPU (don't want to discuss if they are working or not)

[General]
iNumHWThreads=X ;your number of CPU cores if you have a quadcore X=4, 6-core X=6, quadcore with HT X=8, 6-core with HT X=12

[Papyrus]
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=X ; no 800 here or papyrus will be a vampire to your havok engine, sane value with heavy scripts is beween 4-10, 800 is overkill, if you don't have a lot of heavy scripts take 1^^

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=X ; X=5 is max use 5 for HDT^^

Also read here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/1153/? (ignore: iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600 leave it to default )

To be honest. I'm not noticing much difference.

Confirmed, something is definitely wrong. I pulled out my HDT dll and xmls, and now I'm getting no bounce at all, even though I have TBBP animations installed and a weighted body. Reinstalling the old xp32 skeleton fixed the problem, I have TBBP bounce again. Using BAIN installer btw, anyone know what the problem might be?

EDIT: Read more of the thread, maybe I'm misunderstanding what this mod actually does. Does it pull the TBBP and BBP bones out of the skeleton so that HDT can work uninterfered by skeleton_female.hkx (which would explain why I'm not getting the TBBP anims), or does it make it so that TBBP/BBP anims work with HDT while walking (etc)?

To be honest. I'm not noticing much difference.

Confirmed, something is definitely wrong. I pulled out my HDT dll and xmls, and now I'm getting no bounce at all, even though I have TBBP animations installed and a weighted body. Reinstalling the old xp32 skeleton fixed the problem, I have TBBP bounce again. Using BAIN installer btw, anyone know what the problem might be?

EDIT: Read more of the thread, maybe I'm misunderstanding what this mod actually does. Does it pull the TBBP and BBP bones out of the skeleton so that HDT can work uninterfered by skeleton_female.hkx (which would explain why I'm not getting the TBBP anims), or does it make it so that TBBP/BBP anims work with HDT while walking (etc)?

"- 242 Nodes for your animations (Vanilla has 99) [HDT_PE has 232 nodes, Breast and Butt nodes are excluded, HDT_PE will handle them]"

Breast and Butt movement animation data is just set to be ignored for the skyrim animation system so HDT_PE can fully control them. What bone is enabled to be animated is written in the skeleton_female.hkx.

HDT_PE? + YES = T\BBP from animations disabled but fully working HDT_PE

HDT_PE? + NO = T\BBP from animations enabled

HDT_PE? + NO but still using HDT_PE = HDT_PE bogus

Legacy animation support means animations which are using all other new bones except the the breast and butt bones are supported again with HDT. For example wings with rigging to the wing bones will animate again. When you deleted the hkx file like you did before, you also did discard TBBP animation data like now but also discarded animation data from many many other bones.

That the boobs go crazy sometimes is normal a little bit fault tolerance, if it's always doing crazy stuff it's the hdt version that is incompatible with the xml , or the xml maker that made it is at fault.^^

No xml should need an update for this only if they are made with the old hkx in place, and have messed up values because of that.

That the boobs go crazy sometimes is normal a little bit fault tolerance, if it's always doing crazy stuff it's the hdt version that is incompatible with the xml , or the xml maker that made it is at fault.^^

No xml should need an update for this only if they are made with the old hkx in place, and have messed up values because of that.

Thanks ! Will try hdt-a-i-o v3 then, hope this will do the trick.

is your [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.92XX2].7z

files is broken i cant download it i always get network error except for the xp skeleton ece slider update

Link for downloading from LL servers disappeared for some reason. Have to wait.

Thanks ! Will try hdt-a-i-o v3 then, hope this will do the trick.

Good Luck ;)