XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Do you use HDT?  If so, then I think that is the cause, not the skeleton specifically.  Or possibly a combination of the 2.  I use the 14.28 version of HDT, with the default xml that it comes with (I haven't used any of the alternative ones).  I have seen this issue using HDT, but very rarely (maybe 2-3 times since switching to HDT several months ago).  For me it only seems to happen when changing cells (indoor cell to outdoor cell) when the NPC goes through the cell change with my PC (both go through the door simultaneously for example).  For me, this fix was a simple:  saving, quitting to the main menu, then reloading the save.  The NPC reappeared as if nothing happened.  Also going through the cell change again, then back through, seemed to correct it.  I rarely have followers and haven't seen it with them when using one, but it does happen with general NPCs.  As for a complete solution, sorry none to give.

Thanks for responding, will give your fix a try.

Yes, use HDT (currently 14.28) for about 6 months, but have only recently noticed this problem within last 2 months.

I'm suffering from this same anomaly, did you find a permanent solution?

Uh I have an issue... using HDT 14.28 and latest version of XPMS-E B1HS+BHD with SexLab, the B1HS equip animation always revert back to vanilla after executing a SexLab animation. Reinstalling XPMS-E breaks the SexLab anims, but thankfully running FNIS solves that. But the problem remains, B1HS equip anim always reverts back to vanilla after executing a SexLab anim. unequip anim is fine. 

Tried to extract the 1hm_equip.hkx from the archive to save time instead of reinstalling using NMM, it didn't fix it :/

Sorry if this had already been asked before... thanks for the help.

Nvm, took XPMS 1.81's 1hm_equip & unequip, put them in data\meshes\actors\character\animations and the female folder made by FNIS inside that directory, ran FNIS, and all went well.

Uh I have an issue... using HDT 14.28 and latest version of XPMS-E B1HS+BHD with SexLab, the B1HS equip animation always revert back to vanilla after executing a SexLab animation. Reinstalling XPMS-E breaks the SexLab anims, but thankfully running FNIS solves that. But the problem remains, B1HS equip anim always reverts back to vanilla after executing a SexLab anim. unequip anim is fine. 

Tried to extract the 1hm_equip.hkx from the archive to save time instead of reinstalling using NMM, it didn't fix it :/

Sorry if this had already been asked before... thanks for the help.

Nvm, took XPMS 1.81's 1hm_equip & unequip, put them in data\meshes\actors\character\animations and the female folder made by FNIS inside that directory, ran FNIS, and all went well.

The fomod installer doesn't install the files for the "Gender specific animation" option in fnis you have to put the files there yourself that was always the case...

Well it looks like the post has been edited since the last time I saw it. I've replied before, and saw some similar replies like mine, but it looks like the mod author didn't want to be involved in any trouble. So as much as you would want to take a stab, its going to get deleted.

I think I remember part of what I said. Something like LL has a few but Nexus has a population of "didn't say, but implied", and how "typical" of an Nexus user.

Thanks blabbla and Clp2011 for the help I messed around with it a bit and I was able to fix it.

To other people having this issue with crashes with DSR you have to install this skeleton first then open up Xpms 1-93a.zip and take the meshes from "04 1stpersonSkeleton Default BBP and belly bone" folder then place in your skyrim directory and overwrite.

any chance of an option to get made for carrying bows slung across the shoulder and torso, like Merida from Disney movie Brave (pic below), or Lara from the latest Tomb Raider?

there's already a couple skeleton mods for having this position (links below). would be great to have some of the XP weapon positions available for this too. especially daggers on back. and of course, to have it Expanded style.

oh and i've always sorta liked the Chesko belt fastened quiver look, but always felt the arrows would fall out when running n jumping, because of the very tilted almost horizontal angle. be nice to have a belt hip option more like the one shown in the Brave pic below. less tilted and more up and down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41072/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41072%26preview%3D&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38066/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D38066%26user%3D2&pUp=1

Merida_Brave.jpg

any chance of an option to get made for carrying bows slung across the shoulder and torso, like Merida from Disney movie Brave (pic below), or Lara from the latest Tomb Raider?

there's already a couple skeleton mods for having this position (links below). would be great to have some of the XP weapon positions available for this too. especially daggers on back. and of course, to have it Expanded style.

oh and i've always sorta liked the Chesko belt fastened quiver look, but always felt the arrows would fall out when running n jumping, because of the very tilted almost horizontal angle. be nice to have a belt hip option more like the one shown in the Brave pic below. less tilted and more up and down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41072/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41072%26preview%3D&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38066/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D38066%26user%3D2&pUp=1

Bow position added, as for the minimal position changes, nope that adjusting stuff will be handled by CME or later RM.

Bow position added, as for the minimal position changes, nope that adjusting stuff will be handled by CME or later RM.

oh thank you for adding the bow position! am i missing the update tho because the download seems same as before. or did you mean it's added but not released yet? thanks again!

I believe I've found an issue.  There is a scaling problem with the XPMS extended skeleton versus the XP32.  Anything converted in Bodyslide has a -Z scale offset equivalent to one unit in the Bodyslide coordinates (0.1 in Blender units).  I just switched back to the regular XP32 and everything lines up correct in the game.

This has been driving me mad.  I've re-done my mods over and over trying to find the problem, assuming it was my meshes.  But its a mis=match in scale between the skeletons.

Is there a way to fix this or is it already fixed and I just haven't found the fix?

I believe I've found an issue.  There is a scaling problem with the XPMS extended skeleton versus the XP32.  Anything converted in Bodyslide has a -Z scale offset equivalent to one unit in the Bodyslide coordinates (0.1 in Blender units).  I just switched back to the regular XP32 and everything lines up correct in the game.

This has been driving me mad.  I've re-done my mods over and over trying to find the problem, assuming it was my meshes.  But its a mis=match in scale between the skeletons.

Is there a way to fix this or is it already fixed and I just haven't found the fix?

Uploaded the Alpha files try them they are in the descriprion, they are more focused with usage in Bodyslide.

Uploaded the Alpha files try them they are in the descriprion, they are more focused with usage in Bodyslide.

Saw that.  About to try.  Then I just had a thought.  I' using ECE for this new testing.  Have never used it before, always Racemenu, and have never seen a problem till now.  It may be just installing the ECE sliders,  Testing now and will let you know

Changing ECE did nothing.  However, I believe the problem is the location of the Head Bone in the XPS Extended Skeleton.  It is 0.1 Blender units lower (-Z) than in any mesh I've checked that also includes a Head bone.  Its exactly the same offset as with outfits in game from Outfit Studio.  They always align perfectly in OS, but are offset in game by this amount

Changing ECE did nothing.  However, I believe the problem is the location of the Head Bone in the XPS Extended Skeleton.  It is 0.1 Blender units lower (-Z) than in any mesh I've checked that also includes a Head bone.  Its exactly the same offset as with outfits in game from Outfit Studio.  They always align perfectly in OS, but are offset in game by this amount

What exactly is the problem?

The head bone has always been squashed for whatever reason on the skeletons because the original head meshes unweighted have elongated necks.

Are you having alignment problems in game that differ from OS?

If so have you changed weights in OS or Blender?

Make sure your outfit is weighted to the same skeleton consistently, whether in Blender or OS. You shouldn't run into this problem otherwise.

Tried re-weighting everything ober and over.  The difference lies between XPMS and XPMSE.  Everything lines up in OS perfectly.  Then in game with XPMS everything is shortened from the top down relative to the body.  Switched skeletons, and it does not happen with XPMS--but the breasts are crushed.  

Mentioned the Head bone issue only because I noticed it, the shift is from the top down, and the difference in bone location is the same as the shift.  May be unrelated.

I've also never seen this problem previously.  New Hard Drive, New Game install.  Have always used XPMSE previously and there was no such issue.  Not sure what has changed.

As an example--the Armbinder from Devious Devices.  Lines up perfectly in OS.  Equip in game and its sunk into the body's shoulders.  Raise it by one unit in OS, equip in game-and now it aligns right

Tried re-weighting everything ober and over.  The difference lies between XPMS and XPMSE.  Everything lines up in OS perfectly.  Then in game with XPMS everything is shortened from the top down relative to the body.  Switched skeletons, and it does not happen with XPMS--but the breasts are crushed.  

Mentioned the Head bone issue only because I noticed it, the shift is from the top down, and the difference in bone location is the same as the shift.  May be unrelated.

I've also never seen this problem previously.  New Hard Drive, New Game install.  Have always used XPMSE previously and there was no such issue.  Not sure what has changed.

As an example--the Armbinder from Devious Devices.  Lines up perfectly in OS.  Equip in game and its sunk into the body's shoulders.  Raise it by one unit in OS, equip in game-and now it aligns right

Mind uploading some nifs?

1 with the misalignment and the other with 'fixed' alignment?