XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

For some reason this skeleton makes my character larger from the waist down. Like the body scales a bit larger from the butt down. It's this skeleton specifically. It makes the lower portion of my characters body have wider hips and a fatter butt. Any idea why this skeleton is causing that to happen?

Any idea why this is happening?

attachicon.gif 1.jpg

Oh and is there any way to stop this skeleton from doing that to the lower part of the body?

With\Without HDT enabled?

Did you set a really little value in RM\ECE for Breasts?

Normalize it, vanilla values on all vanilla bones, knee node to transtlation to 0,0,0 and scale to 1, recalculate any new bone translation for a scale of 1.0 and scale to 1.0.

Alternative: The ECE sliders have a leg slider that reduces\add to the leg lenth.

I think ygNords are using a custom skeleton. You need to replace the ygNord custom skeleton with one of the pack.

Yea, I already did that. I made sure to check that when I started trying to figure all this HDT stuff out. It's just messing up on that one race. I'm going to check that ECE installer out and see if there is an HDT option somewhere during the installing of ECE.

Maybe in the race form, that the female part of the race has the wrong behaviour graph assigned (defaultmale.hkx instead of defaultfemale.hkx)

Nope, I just checked and it's set to Actors\Character\DefaultFemale.hkx which is the correct one. I'm baffled.

Out of clues may have to load the race into TES5Edit and look through it.

I feel like such a dumbass. What I was doing was so stupid man. I found the problem, I'm almost too embarrassed to admit to what it was. I was copying the skeleton from the character assets folder instead of from the character assets female folder to my ygNord races folder.... Heh, I knew I was tired yesterday (pulled a 24 hour to flip around days and nights) but damn, I must have been out of it. Woke up this morning, browsed through my process and it was so blatent that I just was like.... seriously.... seriously.... lol

Anyhow, I got it all working now. Thanks for the help, turned out to just be a case of plain ol' stupidity on my part.

Thank your for this update to XP32 skeleton (2014-05-01).

Have a problem with followers' breasts projecting to "inifinity", immediately fading and the followers disappearing. Can find them through the dialogue prompt and if remove all armor, the follower will reappear and can be re-outfitted; however, this does not prevent it from happening again. This can affect any follower, except Vilja. Use EFF to manage followers. Use both UNP and CBBE TBBP meshes.

If you or anyone else knows how to solve this problem, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Do you use HDT?  If so, then I think that is the cause, not the skeleton specifically.  Or possibly a combination of the 2.  I use the 14.28 version of HDT, with the default xml that it comes with (I haven't used any of the alternative ones).  I have seen this issue using HDT, but very rarely (maybe 2-3 times since switching to HDT several months ago).  For me it only seems to happen when changing cells (indoor cell to outdoor cell) when the NPC goes through the cell change with my PC (both go through the door simultaneously for example).  For me, this fix was a simple:  saving, quitting to the main menu, then reloading the save.  The NPC reappeared as if nothing happened.  Also going through the cell change again, then back through, seemed to correct it.  I rarely have followers and haven't seen it with them when using one, but it does happen with general NPCs.  As for a complete solution, sorry none to give.

Do you use HDT?  If so, then I think that is the cause, not the skeleton specifically.  Or possibly a combination of the 2.  I use the 14.28 version of HDT, with the default xml that it comes with (I haven't used any of the alternative ones).  I have seen this issue using HDT, but very rarely (maybe 2-3 times since switching to HDT several months ago).  For me it only seems to happen when changing cells (indoor cell to outdoor cell) when the NPC goes through the cell change with my PC (both go through the door simultaneously for example).  For me, this fix was a simple:  saving, quitting to the main menu, then reloading the save.  The NPC reappeared as if nothing happened.  Also going through the cell change again, then back through, seemed to correct it.  I rarely have followers and haven't seen it with them when using one, but it does happen with general NPCs.  As for a complete solution, sorry none to give.

Thanks for responding, will give your fix a try.

Yes, use HDT (currently 14.28) for about 6 months, but have only recently noticed this problem within last 2 months.

I am using Dual Sheath Redux with swords on back and daggers on hip; I am getting crashes they occur when I have the swords on my back and I switch over to another weapon or spell.

Anyone else have this issue? I was able to fix it before by just installing XPMS 1.93a and then manual taking the files "HDT SKELETON RIG" folder and copying them over but doing that now the physics no longer work.

I am using Dual Sheath Redux with swords on back and daggers on hip; I am getting crashes they occur when I have the swords on my back and I switch over to another weapon or spell.

Anyone else have this issue? I was able to fix it before by just installing XPMS 1.93a and then manual taking the files "HDT SKELETON RIG" folder and copying them over but doing that now the physics no longer work.

That's more a problem with scripts I think?

I had similar issues with DSR way back when using hotkeys from SkyUI or other mods like Equipment overhaul to switch weapon sets would cause crashes for me.

Not sure though, things could have changed.

Ask Stupid, I know:

You have the skeleton extended istalliert manually.

Are you doing the installation otherwise manually, or MO etc.?

I know it is always described differently, a start FNIS after the installation of "not belonging to Skyrim" HKX files never hurt.

Yeah, you should do:

• SKELETON arm fix: this change (originally introduced by mirap for CHSBHC) fixes arm animation glitches in many animations, caused by the additional bones in custom skeletons. This patch checks for the actually installed skeletons (female and male), and applies skeleton specific modifications to the behavior files.

If you use a custom skeleton then apply the patch in FNIS.

Okay, I've been following the tutorials which say to install the xp32 Max Skeleton Expanded and not overwrite any of its files. I assumed the notice about the skeleton arm fix patch was legacy. 

Previously I had been using older xpms skeleton, and always that was checked for me ahead of time (iirc).