XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

im having a first person issue

the fp view is like the camera is above my characters head

my look moves up or down on its own

i have no first person mods installed, i had immersive fp but uninstalled it

anybody else come across this? or should i reinstall everything again?(hdt and xp32)

post-43341-0-07953700-1398127960_thumb.jpg

post-43341-0-34821400-1398130537_thumb.jpg

post-43341-0-42472900-1398130637_thumb.jpg

post-43341-0-71601500-1398130639_thumb.jpg

anybody else come across this? or should i reinstall everything again?(hdt and xp32)

Maybe a long shot and I'm not entirely sure that's what's happening, but I think your savegame is corrupt. Any indication in your game that your save game is corrupt? :lol:

Maybe a long shot and I'm not entirely sure that's what's happening, but I think your savegame is corrupt. Any indication in your game that your save game is corrupt? :lol:

lol i just notice that

and no its still there

i started a new save

only after i installed this skeleton did my game mess up

heres what im talking about

how do i find my logs i just got skrim a few days ago and im pretty much a noob

post-43341-0-61756800-1398143809_thumb.jpg

I'm having some issues with this skeleton plus sevenbase body installer. When I install this mod first than sevenbase, I don't get the weapon placement sliders, but when I this mod after sevenbase body installer I get really weird overly pointy and awkward looking breasts. Is there any one else with this issue/ know how to fix it? Thanks in advance :D

lol i just notice that

and no its still there

i started a new save

only after i installed this skeleton did my game mess up

heres what im talking about

how do i find my logs i just got skrim a few days ago and im pretty much a noob

attachicon.gif2014-04-21_00003.jpg

The joy of perspective has nothing to do with Immersive FP and if you don't have TJOP then don't install the TJOP option.

the breast bones are too far forward for my character, causing the boobs to be too pointy. How do I adjust that?

Nifskope, or if you're using HDT read the red text. See under here.

I'm having some issues with this skeleton plus sevenbase body installer. When I install this mod first than sevenbase, I don't get the weapon placement sliders, but when I this mod after sevenbase body installer I get really weird overly pointy and awkward looking breasts. Is there any one else with this issue/ know how to fix it? Thanks in advance :D

1. Install this skeleton last, the same installation procedure as in the original one on the Nexus. The same rules apply here.

FAQ by skulltyrant in the comments: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/

2. Read the red text when using HDT.

--> Attention: If breast, breast movement, butt or butt movement is not to your liking after the installation of HDT Physics Extension and the skeleton files, it's not the fault of the skeleton and the behaviour files I provide. It's the XML you use that is not to your liking. Get another XML file from the authors here. (Or make one yourself with the Just For Fun Application) <--

If you don't use a xml because your HDT is not working you also has pointy breasts but that is not the skeletons, HDTs, HKXs or my fault, that a problem on your end.

Thanks for replying, and sorry for not reading the red post first. 
I'm really new at the whole modding thing and I'm learning as I'm going mainly through trail an error. What do you mean by get a new xml file? What exactly is it and what does it do?

Does your custom skeleton use the scaling of XPMS(I mean the scaling of the legs, hips, butt and waist; which goes well with UNP based bodies but looks weird on others)?

If not I will definitively try out your skeleton.

If yes, I would like to do a request for a version with 'vanilla' scaling (maybe just the default weapon position skeleton).

If you don't want to do this, can you give me a hint so I can do it myself?

I noticed in nifskope that some nodes are scaled 1, others are scaled 1.04(R Thigh). Can I do it with nifskope? It seems that I cannot load the skeleton in Blender.

I'm sorry for asking but I'm still not entirely sure what a skeleton does.  I know that it adds nodes to an actor-- so does it just make movement more fluid?  I don't like the effect the skeleton has on making bodies mega-heavy and impossible to lift, nor do i like having to install the ragdoll physics mod to replace it (i rather like hilarious unrealistic physics of bodies flying).  I installed the skeleton for HDT, but when i removed it i didn't really see much of a difference in breast physics, and i don't have to worry about heavy bodies.

so is there something more to installing this skeleton that i am missing?  i've read through a lot but still feel like there's something i'm not understanding.

we were all new to this at 1 time

this skeleton works with TBBP animations ( and almost replaces the need for TBBP animations )

it helps make the boobs bounce, butt shake, tails swing, hair flow, penis wiggle, and many other things that i can't remember right now.

good example

*as long as you have a female body and/or armor with TBBP*

WITH this skeleton girls boob bounce while riding on horse (no boob animation required)

WITHOUT the skeleton, naked girl riding on horse = no boob bounce :(

we were all new to this at 1 time

this skeleton works with TBBP animations ( and almost replaces the need for TBBP animations )

it helps make the boobs bounce, butt shake, tails swing, hair flow, penis wiggle, and many other things that i can't remember right now.

^disregard this unnecessary sentence.

"good example" lol

*as long as you have a female body and/or armor with TBBP*

WITH this skeleton girls boob bounce while riding on horse (no boob animation required)

WITHOUT the skeleton, naked girl riding on horse = no boob bounce :(

I remember you from the "asking" forum so I understand why you would defend him. Heh, the same kind I suppose.

I consider non-native speakers and (to a certain degree) people who can't read but somehow fluent in English, so I'll just add on to your descriptive and informative explanation. Oh, I forgot to add: people who haven't tested in-game, but "feel" there's an issue so they feel the need to have people confirm their fears.

Anyways this whole, "what does this skeleton do?" question is solved by listing three of the Qs.

First, what is XPMS?.

Second, what is HDT?

Third, how can I use HDT with TBBP animations?

This is literally a copy-paste but here is what XPMS is for:

1) Allows animators to animate all independently and simultaneously.

2) Allows users to never have to worry about animation incompatibility based on skeletons.

Well lets ignore #1 since you're not a modder. So to "summarize" this, XPMS solved the issue between wearing for example, BBP armors while using a TBBP skeleton. Before XPMS was introduced during the BBP and TBBP era, people had issues with the game where skeleton incompatibilities would cause their game to crash. With XPMS, this problem was no more.

So then what is HDT? Oh god nevermind, I realized that typing all this up would take up alot of words. So I'll just simply say: XPMS Extended is necessary to solve the incompatibilities between TBBP animation and HDT. I haven't encountered this issue since I used Extended simultaneously with HDT however, keep in mind that for anything TBBP, use this skeleton to avoid potential issues. What XPMS Extended does to solve this incompatibility is simply by disabling any TBBP animations.

So what makes XPMS Extended better than the original other than solving HDT and TBBP incompatibilities? Well if you don't use ECE then you can go out the do- *ahem* I almost got emotional right there. To simply put, Extended adds more sliders to ECE. That's it.

So what, you like the ridiculous physics that's like a comedy for children? Oh get the hel- *ahem* *ahem*. Well lucky for you I'm not a modder either so the advise I can give is, "don't like it? Then don't use it!" Oh who am I kidding. I'll just lend you my logic.

Try altering the values of the realistic ragdoll esp using something like TesEdit. That's the only advice I can give you.

If you have issues with HDT not working, try asking on those forums instead of this. I think I've answered all your question so yea, well this is the best I assume. Unless of course, a modder gets involved. But that's all up to the tolerance of the modders. They're also human anyways.

I'm sorry for asking but I'm still not entirely sure what a skeleton does.  I know that it adds nodes to an actor-- so does it just make movement more fluid?  I don't like the effect the skeleton has on making bodies mega-heavy and impossible to lift, nor do i like having to install the ragdoll physics mod to replace it (i rather like hilarious unrealistic physics of bodies flying).  I installed the skeleton for HDT, but when i removed it i didn't really see much of a difference in breast physics, and i don't have to worry about heavy bodies.

so is there something more to installing this skeleton that i am missing?  i've read through a lot but still feel like there's something i'm not understanding.

Test it before saying it. Just like think before you ask.

i chose to overwrite the skeleton_female.hkx file,

then i installed a body from zggb-ch, chose to overwrite also, created problem with weight scale working backwards

overwriting the skeleton seemd to caused floating problem with SOS

and i had missing scales from showracemenu, no genital scale, etc. 

then i installed a body from zggb-ch, chose to overwrite also, created problem with weight scale working backwards

Always install this skeleton last and never overwrite this skeletons files.

This skeleton dose have sos scale as i used them.

1. IF you only choose to overwrite the skeleton_female.hkx file, fixes in the skeletons will not be applied.

2. IF you choose to overwrite stuff from this pack with stuff from others, I don't really care if you have problems because I'm not the support guy for other people's stuff.

3. IF you choose to overwrite the skeleton from this pack with stuff from others, and you have floating problems with SoS in SexLab the Character isn't using this skeleton anymore. See number 2.

4. IF you have missing scale sliders like the genital scales, means you aren't using this skeleton, RaceMenu checks nodes if they are available before it adds sliders. If you don't have the bones you don't have the slider simple as it is. And because they are in the skeleton, see number 2.

ty, i should mention i had it working earlier

but then i installed another body, this is complicated to say the least. ill try install the skeleton last then. 

i was just trying to get this mod working, i know you dont support it but they say to install the skeleton in between, see here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-released-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mods-wip-zggb-chml-body-released-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/

( 

1. CHSBHC Body MOD For ZGGB-CH & CHML you will need to install the CHSBHC body mod first specially the compatible Hands and Feet, because in the download you are only getting the femalebody_0&1, 0 body is original CHSBHC 0 weight body and body 1 is the ZGGB-CH.

2. HDT EXTENSIONS OR HDT Body Physics For the HDT body animations you will need this mod installed in your game, Its just a plugin that goes in skse plugin folder. I also added the plugins I use in the ZGGB-CH download archive with the body mod. 

3. XP32 Maximum Skeletons by XP32: For the T/BBP or HDT Physics animations you will need these skeleton installed in your game.

then 4. with 3 steps.

so its second last according to them but then again different mod i know..

ill try put skeleton first and avoid overwrite, thanks.

ty, i should mention i had it working earlier

but then i installed another body, this is complicated to say the least. ill try install the skeleton last then. 

i was just trying to get this mod working, i know you dont support it but they say to install the skeleton in between, see here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-released-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mods-wip-zggb-chml-body-released-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/

( 

1. CHSBHC Body MOD For ZGGB-CH & CHML you will need to install the CHSBHC body mod first specially the compatible Hands and Feet, because in the download you are only getting the femalebody_0&1, 0 body is original CHSBHC 0 weight body and body 1 is the ZGGB-CH.

2. HDT EXTENSIONS OR HDT Body Physics For the HDT body animations you will need this mod installed in your game, Its just a plugin that goes in skse plugin folder. I also added the plugins I use in the ZGGB-CH download archive with the body mod. 

3. XP32 Maximum Skeletons by XP32: For the T/BBP or HDT Physics animations you will need these skeleton installed in your game.

then 4. with 3 steps.

so its second last according to them but then again different mod i know..

ill try put skeleton first and avoid overwrite, thanks.

I don't think that this is an installation order, more a list of stuff you need for full support of all features or if you have problems.

Proper order would be: 1, 4a(because support included in 3, overwritting would reduce features), ZGGB, 3 ; 2, 4B,4C don't overwrite anything and 5 is not something to install

alright thanks, i keep trying different install variations, i always follow the order you mentioned,

im gonna try manual install since i been using nmm, always get asked to overwrite an assortment of files from each mod i have to do with body and skeletons.

only problem is trying to determine which body and skeletons i should be replacing, i cant replace sos ones, that causes problems with sos and doesnt work properly.

uh man, problems problems

OK maybe a stupid question, but I can't move any death body and when I use the suggested mods Ragdoll & force... the the male body get deformed.. I use HDT and SOS (pure for realism matters.. ) which skeleton do I need to replace... or better why don;t you make the skeleton like it can be used with both mods and still drag them around if needed??

Install RR => Install SOS => Install XPMSE and overwrite EVERYTHING, Bam compatibe with RR and SOS.

I feel bad for you sometimes, inexperience and inability to read simple instructions seems to be a common issue for people here... sorry about that.