Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

a bashed patch is required if you don't follow the loadorder to the exact letter i posted you'll have a ctd aswell (yes it's that annoying) karsi i've been running flawlesly with mini lop i'll look into your issue next week (sorry it's my holidays right now after a week of work and i simply don't have the energy to look after the issue with a week of sorting mysql databases :))

I'm reasonably sure it's because I don't have x117race.esp, it wasn't bundled. When I downloaded a randome x117race.esp it worked fine or when I removed it as a requirement for lop ears mini it work fine.

A while back I mentioned subtitle corruption, from what I can see it only happens on the initial subtitles from the other prisoner and on the names of some store fronts/shops.

Likely because you haven't used wrye bash to make a bashed patch as called for in the OP. :(

I hoped I wouldnt need to learn using Wrye...it's confusing. Damn.

I'm going to bet the problem is Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp try disabling that and testing. Also you're going to need to bash patch that or none of it will work properly' date=' you can fix the problem with Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp there also.

[/quote']

After reading this thread, I tried disabling that esp, it didnt work either way.

a bashed patch is required if you don't follow the loadorder to the exact letter i posted you'll have a ctd aswell (yes it's that annoying) karsi i've been running flawlesly with mini lop i'll look into your issue next week (sorry it's my holidays right now after a week of work and i simply don't have the energy to look after the issue with a week of sorting mysql databases :))

I think I did follow your order in exact letter except for the missing x117race.esp...So there's no way around WryeBash? That sucks.

Thanks for all your answers.

no wrye is a requirement the omod is only existing cause i wanted to make it easier for people to use

Personally i don't even use obmm at all except for the lovers with pk pack and for nomaam since i don't want to rewrite the scripts for something that is allready doing what i want it to. :)

and i'll upload v2 soon it fixes some issues sadly i can't provide a patch seeying as the basefiles are changed (some files of bp1.8 are needed for chanpon it seems) v2 will also include the missing x117race.esp :)

after v2 i hope to fix the last remaining issues in v2 with v3 which i hope only needs a tiny change in some files so i can upload a patch :)

hmmm that's a strange one ^^ about not bashing in i strongly advice against not doing it due to the fact that the x117raceeng.esp overwrites alot of the stuff in both chanpon and x117.esp but this shouldn't be activated but bashed in

Hello, I hope I'm not being annoying, but could you help me with the wyre part? I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to be doing.

Also, is the extracted file from both parts 1 and 2 supposed to be 1.14 gigabytes? Only asking because when I tried to extract each file individually the second one would give me an error, so I selected both of them and think I extracted all of it from them. I'm not too familiar with 7zip so I don't know.

If the zip is done properly all you do is unzip the 1st file (making sure the second part of the zip is in the same folder as the one you are unzipping) and it will automatically extract the second file for you. The reason you get an error trying to extract the second file is that it is a multi-part archive.

If the zip is done properly all you do is unzip the 1st file (making sure the second part of the zip is in the same folder as the one you are unzipping) and it will automatically extract the second file for you. The reason you get an error trying to extract the second file is that it is a multi-part archive.

Thanks! Think I got it right then. Do you know which files that I am supposed to merge into a bash patch? I think I've figured out how to, just need to know which ones. Also, do you know if the unofficial patches work with these mods? I know you need one of them to be able to start a new character, but I am unsure of the rest.

Sorry for asking so many questions, thanks in advance.

"bash everything of BP into your bashed patch except sheogorath eye, pick either lopears elf or mini (activate the other should be bashed in)"

The above is taken from the OP :)

When you are making your bashed patch Wrye will auto choose the correct files for you as long as you select them on the merge tab as you go through the options.

Yes, the unofficial patches will work with these. However you don't actually HAVE to install UOP. There is a race patch that will do the trick without UOP at the nexus. But unless you are running OOO it is not a bad idea to install UOP.

about lop /mini lop i'm looking into the issues that some people have said to still have mini lops in their game after only activating the main lop file ^^ with mini lop you'll need x117.esp which i forgot in v1 stupidly enough soon there will be a v2 which is a rebuild of the whole pack i'm just waiting on the holiday presure on the net to go away (read have normal upload rates instead of the bs uploadrate of 50kbps i got atm compared to my normal 500kbps upload rate (belgium and upload rates /grmbl))

note 2: if someone else has missing choco elves could you please pm me so i can check the filestructure again? (they should be totally in v1 but you never know the compilation might have an error or 2 in v1 (like missing textures for certain chanpon combos since they didn't list those where from bp1.8)i can't check myself in my current testing install since i'm using the custom choco elves from the nexus breaking up my install at current download speeds would be a pain :P)

note 3: you can run mbp++ without the custom race patch but then you'll need the englishdialog from their page that i removed (i did since it has an issue or 2 from time to time they didn't update, it for x117 nor the side patches and forget about updates for xeosp or xeorc4 and well a customrace patch supports all the races out there ranging from your moonshadowelf to diabloelfs etc etc (too many to name ^^)

"bash everything of BP into your bashed patch except sheogorath eye' date=' pick either lopears elf or mini (activate the other should be bashed in)"

The above is taken from the OP :)

When you are making your bashed patch Wrye will auto choose the correct files for you as long as you select them on the merge tab as you go through the options.

Yes, the unofficial patches will work with these. However you don't actually HAVE to install UOP. There is a race patch that will do the trick without UOP at the nexus. But unless you are running OOO it is not a bad idea to install UOP.

[/quote']

Again, thank you! I think I am up and running. Final question, again sorry for asking so many. Are these mods compatable with BBB?

They are fully compatible with bbb, bbb is usually just the animations there are a few exceptions like erotic emporium which add his version off the choco elves (don't know which ones he used for a base in his mod) but 99.9% of the bbb mods should be compatible ^^

Those that aren't can usually easily be fixed by moving a file or 2 ^^

I didn't include growlfs skelly for the fact that i'm personally using the total controllable skeleton but that requires a fix here and there ^^

They are fully compatible with bbb' date=' bbb is usually just the animations there are a few exceptions like erotic emporium which add his version off the choco elves (don't know which ones he used for a base in his mod) but 99.9% of the bbb mods should be compatible ^^

Those that aren't can usually easily be fixed by moving a file or 2 ^^

I didn't include growlfs skelly for the fact that i'm personally using the total controllable skeleton but that requires a fix here and there ^^

[/quote']

Thanks! And I appreciate the time and effort you put in simplifying all of this with this OMOD. Good work!

Update on v2 : slight delay since random lockups in windows 7 are forcing me to format c this server box, the lockups have gotten to the point that it's just not feasible to work on this box :/ so the upload will have to wait atleast an extra day :(

Good news about v2 is that all the missing files should now be included and the stuff that's left for v3 should be mainly bugfixing of which most should be able to be done with minor edits of the esps / minor patches (I hope!)

Keep posting on any minor issues you notice tho (most will be fixed in v2 since their due to small missing files others need an edited esp which i'll look into later if it's possible at all since the x117englishrace.esp is quitte complex :)

if ya mean the program uriel i've heard of it but never looked into it / used it :)

For today and the next week the whole project for v2 is pretty much on standby to fix this server (which i'm close to smashing into scrapmetal (tho i won't since that pos costed me too much and most probs are probably again due to a crap os))

I never used i too, just found some random infos a day ago.

I think this tool might help you with the pack. It's purpose is to isolate all the resource files used by selected .esp/.esm file into a separate folder. Than you just pack this folder and share it.

Hi there all,

first post.

First of all, I want to thank all the moders and the loverslab, it's very helpful.

I was able to install most .mods without much issues. (I read many posts to understand what to do).

I have a question regarding BP Races.

Is there any way to find out the starting stats and special abilities to the new races?

Ainmhi, Carrier, Dremora, Elves of Lineage, Horkew, Human, Ice Elf, Lolita, Long-Ears Elf, Lycanthrope Elf, Mystic Dark Elf, Mystic Elf, Mystic High Elf, Orog, Robo Elf, Skyrim Khajiit, Tabaxi, Tang Mo, Wiera, White Tabaxi, Wolf Elf, Lop-Ears Elf, Snow Tabaxi, Wild Tabaxi, Moonshadow Elves, Tolkien Elves, BloodWitcher, BloodWitch, Moon shadow Long-Ears Elf and Synx.

-- unquote.

I have small problem that most of those race description are not properly displayed (japanese translation i assume).

Is there any resource to see the starting stats of those races?

I was just playing around and created a female human thief and the PC ended

up leaving the sewers with a Willpower stat of 0 (zero) :)

Thanks in advance

you can use the tesja patch 3 beta 16 @ http://jpmod.oblivion.z49.org/?%C6%FC%CB%DC%B8%EC%B2%BD%A5%D1%A5%C3%A5%C1 it's an obse plugin while it won't translate to english (i wished would make it far easier on me :P) it atleast display's the things in full blown japanese instead of messed up characters :)

hehe that doesnt bother me much.

It's more that i have no idea what stats the new races have.

--

I have a question regarding BP Races.

Is there any way to find out the starting stats and special abilities to the new races?

---

maybe someone knows?

well i'll be working on fixes for the pack regarding v3 any help with stats (so i can fix bugs) is appreciated ^^

v2 is mainly done the only thing left for me is testing if i didn't miss anything / forgot to check for major misses / bugs (sad note i was mid testing v2 when the issues with my winblows 7 install started and sadly some progress was lost (mainly my list of what i had checked) so have to do that from the start shouldn't take too long

And i know everyone is waiting on v2 but i'd rather have a clean release of v2 than one where i gotta reup the whole thing again and everyone has to redown the whole pack cause somethings missing / not working correctly :)

The good thing about v3 is that it should be esp fixes only (technically) and maybe a couple fixed meshes here and there :)

DomaON

The black things around the eyes are the eyelashes. For some reason, the transparency mapping is not working. For the purple feet, you are missing the foot texture for the race. Could possibly be fixed in the Construction Set.

Experiens

If you have the Construction Set, you can go in, load up a data file that uses the MBP .esm, and check out the races to see what the starting stats/skills are for those races.