My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2

• 1 year later...

Some of my settings aren't compatible with JFF (they show up as "1.0000" while the value is not 1), it limits some possible values and mine are out of those bounds. Mainly linearDamping and angularDamping.

That would explain why, when copying your settings to other .xml using JFF the boobs remain as water balloon like as they had been before :(

Anyone successfully used Not Jello settings with other XML, ie the All-in-One HDT Vagina?

I ->MAY<- still have a self-made copy with belly and vaginal support.

If the post gets edited, I found it, if it doesn't I didn't.

Thanks, I actually I think I've sort of done it, instead of putting MBINJ settings onto the All in One xml I did it the other way around and just added the extra parts.

I had tried this before but that was a long while ago and at that point I hadn't noticed the contraints link.

Seems to be working fine now.

If you can find yours then I'd still be interested in it but don't go to too much effort :)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have been attempting to merge the hands and feet RigidBodies from the Cosio physics xml to the MBINJ physics xml to get collisions for those set up (using the latest version of just for fun). Doesn't seem to be working however. The jiggly bits do their normal thing, but remain unaffected by hand collisions etc.

Is there something I'm missing in the constraints section? I'm not entirely sure what to look for. And nothing obvious concerning the collisions between hands and jiggly bits sticks out in that section of the xml.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Did you set collision shapes and exceptions for the hands the feet?

Yeah, I've been through and matched up the collision tick boxes for MBINJ's RigidBodies with the Cosio/CLAMS ones - forgot to mention that before.

Is that all I need to do, or am I missing something else?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I replaced the default "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" with the latest version of yours, but when I launch the game, nothing changed.

My character's butt still jiggles like a water balloon, no firmness at all, same as the default.

It's as if the game is still using the old XML file instead of the new one.

Did I miss a step?

belIy

I added a belly version with better jiggles for butts as well somewhere in the thread, it's an attachment if it's still there, if it's not I can prolly dig around in my archives to find it.

If you're using a mesh or xml that doesn't point to the same file it doesn't matter what you change, make sure the mesh is actually using the right xml to begin with.
If you're using a mesh or xml that doesn't point to the same file it doesn't matter what you change, make sure the mesh is actually using the right xml to begin with.

Okay, so then, how do I reassign what xml my meshes point to, or at least see what they're currently using?

I really want to get this working :(

• 3 months later...

I know this is a dead thread but I have always loved this xml for Natural looking movement and wished it had collision. So I finally broke down and figured out how to add it. (Make sure if you are using MO that its loaded after other mods that have the ...BBP.xml (Like All-in-One... or Bodyslide). Here is one with with tummy movement but I will try to add another below this post without tummy movement but that still has collision (cause thats what I'd like to be using ;-) For those that don't know it should go in data/skse/plugins (which you should already know if you ever used this mod to begin with). Ofc you will probably have to use All-in-one animated... to have the other files needed for collision. But at least with this loaded after you should have natural looking physics again. (not jello)

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
21 hours ago, 27X said:

I tried this but i dont see the belly bounce. I know the skel is ok because i tested with another HDT mod and all three worked.....breast,belly butt.

I really like the bounce realism for the breasts and butt did I do something wrong for the belly? I looked in the xml but did not see a belly section (or i missed it)

• 4 months later...

Noob modder here, how do I set this mod up. I installed it like any other mod moving it to my data folder then on Vortex Deploying mods then running FNIS but once I rung the game it has not changed the physics of my character. Also I have an issue with the physics clipping into the character when I move forward the breasts are pushed inward and this also happens when I crouch the breasts and but get pushed inwards and become deformed. Any clue on how to fix this?

Edit: turn out my XP32 was corrupt and I needed to reinstall it.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...