My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2

So I installed your xml. and it does this..

Both the boobs and ass do this, and they slowly continue to stretch outword.

UPDATE: I got the boobs and ass to stop stretcing to infinty and beyond by removing a file from SKSE.. but now there is no movement at all. What am I missing?

The name of the file i got rid of was "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" by the way.

you kind of need that file.... that the plugin that makes everything work.

could you post some info:

body

skeleton

.XML (what one you are using from this thread) 1? 1.1? 2?

what version of HDT you are using (10-stable or 12-newest)

Yeah, I figured out what was wrong, I had this version installed HDT Physics Extension v12-29 Latest instead of the "stable version". apparently the two don't play nicely together for some reason..

i use latest and have never had an issue. so don't put it down to that just yet.

Body type: pregnancy enabled version of the CBBE body, not sure on the exact version because I don't remember, I'll have to look into it. I know it can be edited in bodyslide.

Skeleton: XP32 Maximum Skeleton with HDT extention

.XML: either v 1 or v 2., from the file in the download link on the first page of this thread. I was using HDT physics extention v12-29 latest. When I switched the HDT physics extention file to the 10-stable version, the boobs and butt stopped behaving like they do in the piture. but they still jiggled all over the place (unnatrally) even though my character is hardly moving; I've noticed they do that with HDT no matter what .XML file I use; or sometimes they hardly move at all when they should be moving allot.

So far this is the only .XML file I have found that behaves in the way shown and described.

The skeleton you are using, is it groovtama's one? if not I HIGHLY recommend it.

Yeah, that's the one I was using. The strange thing is, I seem to be getting slightly better preformance with the vanilla version of the XP32 skeleton. Though that might be because I'm missing something. HDT is confusing as hell to install, it's hard to tell what's necessary and what isn't, mostly because of all of the different .XML files and different ways of triggering the physics (only two that I'm aware of so far).

Really great work.  To be brutally honest, until I saw the results of your work, I was beginning to suspect that it might be flat out impossible to force breast bounce to come to a halt (rather than jiggling at a gradually reduced amplitude, forever).  This is a remarkable achievement.

Just going by the gifs, I would say the butt physics are 99% perfect.  By far the best I've seen, and essentially zero room for improvement.

Breasts are probably the second best I've seen.  Somehow, this keeps the crown:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

From what I understand, this is literally from the first iteration of the physics engine.  So if I were to pinpoint why it seems slightly better, it would be 1) the two breasts are clearly free from one another, and 2) likewise, they appear to be "free" from other elements of the chest.  In your gif, for example, you can see that the bounce of the breasts extends to the portion of the torso between the breasts, as it bounces along with them.  Nonetheless you need to be congratulated for your progress thus far.  As you intimate with the name of your XML, it must be pretty difficult to force the physics not to give a jello-like result.

UPDATE: I got the boobs and ass to stop stretcing to infinty and beyond by removing a file from SKSE.. but now there is no movement at all. What am I missing?

All right I'm not gonna lie, I literally spilled my coffee onto my keyboard from laughing too hard at reading this xD.

Sorry, I know that seems a little rude but you sir just made my day (or night) in this case!

I sincerely hope you get the problem fixed! 'Till then I gotta find a dam towel to wipe my keyboard off :angry:

Really great work.  To be brutally honest, until I saw the results of your work, I was beginning to suspect that it might be flat out impossible to force breast bounce to come to a halt (rather than jiggling at a gradually reduced amplitude, forever).  This is a remarkable achievement.

Just going by the gifs, I would say the butt physics are 99% perfect.  By far the best I've seen, and essentially zero room for improvement.

Breasts are probably the second best I've seen.  Somehow, this keeps the crown:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

From what I understand, this is literally from the first iteration of the physics engine.  So if I were to pinpoint why it seems slightly better, it would be 1) the two breasts are clearly free from one another, and 2) likewise, they appear to be "free" from other elements of the chest.  In your gif, for example, you can see that the bounce of the breasts extends to the portion of the torso between the breasts, as it bounces along with them.  Nonetheless you need to be congratulated for your progress thus far.  As you intimate with the name of your XML, it must be pretty difficult to force the physics not to give a jello-like result.

Yea the bounce there is nice, I haven't found a way of keeping the breast bounce to stay the same speed but end faster and not stretch the skin downwards so much like that one.

For the problems, I have it working with HDT 10.24, the HDT Body (1.0) and Groovetama's XPMS skeleton (latest X.93ar41).

I remember having that problem where boobs where nailed in one spot, it was when tweaking the file, but I wasn't able to reproduce it, seemed like all I had to do was restart my game.

... you can see that the bounce of the breasts extends to the portion of the torso between the breasts, as it bounces along with them.  ...

I believe this as something to do with the weighting of the body mesh, with one cleaner weighted body there is better results. (or it should)

All right I'm not gonna lie, I literally spilled my coffee onto my keyboard from laughing too hard at reading this xD.

Sorry, I know that seems a little rude but you sir just made my day (or night) in this case!

I sincerely hope you get the problem fixed! 'Till then I gotta find a dam towel to wipe my keyboard off :angry:

I did eventually get it working properly, though I wouldn't recommend using either of these files with version 12-29 of the HDT physics extention dll file.. that file is messed up. It actually behaves strangely with every .XML I've used with it so far.

Now I'm haviing issues with breast - hand colision. I followed a tutorial on how to set up the body mesh to a T but to no avail, the hands just go right through the boobs during my character's idle animation. :-/

It'll be hardware related then, a lot of people don't setup the memory configs right or they don't fix the havok processor threads tweak in their Skyrim.ini

Or it could just be the hardware you have is not capable of running everything, as I've stated before in other threads. Havok is a processor intensive physics engine, which can be bad for 'normal' gaming computers which generally consists of weak cpu's and strong gpu's.

It'll be hardware related then, a lot of people don't setup the memory configs right or they don't fix the havok processor threads tweak in their Skyrim.ini

Or it could just be the hardware you have is not capable of running everything, as I've stated before in other threads. Havok is a processor intensive physics engine, which can be bad for 'normal' gaming computers which generally consists of weak cpu's and strong gpu's.

Oh damn i had compleetly forgotten about that!

If I remember rightly due to Skyrims MINOR use of havoc they only set it up to use a single core, and with a little editing of your settings files you can change it to use multiple cores! but i don't where or when i read this sorry!

try searching for skyrim .ini enhancement guides!

(not promising anything, just something i remember seeing but forgot to mention to anyone)

... you can see that the bounce of the breasts extends to the portion of the torso between the breasts, as it bounces along with them.  ...

I believe this as something to do with the weighting of the body mesh, with one cleaner weighted body there is better results. (or it should)

Makes sense.  So perhaps a UNP-based body might enjoy better weighting, since part of the point of those bodies is the high level of detail.  Manga Body certainly has superb weighting, as evidenced by that famous jello-breast video.

How about the thing with how both breasts exhibit mirrored physics?  (As opposed to them obviously having separate physics and being free to bounce individually.)  What would be a good way to fix that?

Question: I just set my character's head .nif files to enable HDT so I get the effect with any outfit. I linked them to a hdt.xml file I got in some thread (that included a hdtm.xml file as well) to enable collisions. I really like the physics of this one, so if I were to switch them, should I rename this one to suit my meshes, or is it supposed to work regardless?

sorry for kind a off-topic, but what body is used in these gifs? because damn it, it's amazing, would love to find something similar myself

I've changed the body since then so I can't say exactly what it was, but I think what I was using for that body was CBBE Bodyslide, with the bottom being "Bottom Heavy" from the BodySlide tool and the top being "UNPBlessedBody", also from the BodySlide tool. Tweaked a bit for preferences.

sorry for kind a off-topic, but what body is used in these gifs? because damn it, it's amazing, would love to find something similar myself

I've changed the body since then so I can't say exactly what it was, but I think what I was using for that body was CBBE Bodyslide, with the bottom being "Bottom Heavy" from the BodySlide tool and the top being "UNPBlessedBody", also from the BodySlide tool. Tweaked a bit for preferences.

thank you for the reply, I've used it, will use again. these gifs are fabulous

Okay, I am 95% done with my own mod so I've been taking the time to start doing other things, such as working up a proper character and installing HDT.  This XML is just.. superb.  Pretty much converts the entire HDT concept from a bizarre novelty to something that legitimately threatens the purpose of animated breasts.  For the record, I'll absolutely vouch for the effectiveness of your settings with Manga Body v2.

I have a longstanding question about it, though.  Every sway and jiggle happens to both breasts in perfect sync.  This is the only example of HDT I've seen that has both breasts tied together physically.  I'd be very interested in knowing what might be done to, ah, "untie" them.